Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out (35594 Views)

Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million / Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by comradewanle(m): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How come Yorubas are not supporting Sowore like Igbos did for Nnamdi Kanu?

Is Sowore fighting for Yoruba region like Kanu did for Ibo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by awgumayor: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
fortune1968:
,Yorubas are not senseless .
Oh, to abandon your own is sensible. That kind of sense should catch fire. Get the chick from the hawk first before you start blaming it.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by awgumayor: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
jcmaiah:
No tribe should compare themselves with Igbos when it comes supporting your own. Nnamdi Kanus bail was 300million naira. It was met same day. A senator needed to sign for him, that was met too. Respect!
But Igbos don't love themselves as some fools claimed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by pfadom: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Igbos are not United!!
Igbos cannot defend their own!!
Igbos are wicked!!
But in hours NK got sureties!!

Let’s see how how years Sowore will stay in buharis jail..
Guess what, it’s even the Igbos are speaking up for him..

Who told you that Sowore is championing the Yoruba agenda. For your information, Sowore and Bakare are on their own.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by izibili44: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2019
Conner44:
ahn ahn shocked bail condition can’t be met

Just common N150million from his personal account and another small N100million from two people willing to vouch for him?

a whole presidential aspirant like Sowore grin
YOU MAD NI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Westbestside: 12:20am On Oct 06, 2019
Alajiki:

Do something about your grammar.
No wonder you are alajiki, when English is difficult for you. I will advice you as your fellow lazy olodos to get yourself A one in English textbook and understand concord. Then, you will understand my grammar. Olodo that doesn't know that family is a collective noun and singular verb follows it up. Zombie.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by londonzona: 3:02am On Oct 06, 2019
Local man is all alone,fogotten by the masses. The lazy youth busy raising money for BB Naija. What a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Godoverevery: 6:04am On Oct 06, 2019
Conner44:

Thank you bro. You’ve hit the nail on the head.

The boldest is the reason the country will be stagnant till its 100yrs independence.

Tell your great grand kids to watch and see. 100yrs time NIGERIA will be here where we are lol
like honestly.....my question is just simple bro.
was Nigeria in this shape 20,30yrs back infrastructure, development wise ??
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by faruqola(m): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2019
i hope this is resolve quickly... the bail condition is not easy to be accepted. it goes beyond that Money 100 million?
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by MikeBetty(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2019
Conner44:

Just common N150million from his personal account and another small N100million from two people willing to vouch for him?

Tomorrow They Will Insult Kanu. Not Even A Businessman Or Senator Is Ready To Risk His Money For His Subject. Abaribe Is A Hero
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by MikeBetty(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2019
wellmax:

You lack wisdom. And where is the dilector today, you think people will stake their hard earned fund on these fake revolutionists again?
Are You Telling Us That Sowore Will Abandon His presidential Bid And Jump Bail? So Southwest Can Not Raise Fund To Bail One Of Her Own? Cowards
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by babajero(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2019
Tareq1105:

And the 2 sureties cried when they couldn't produce Kanu.

What happened afterwards? It was serious beating of one of their own.
Go and release your brother first before thinking of consequences, or do you think they don't know that that Nnamdi kanu cannot respect those baseless and stupid rules given? When it comes to unity Igbo don't announce it rather Igbo lives it.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by shadeyinka(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2019
Conner44:

In other words only Billionaires by criminalities should aspire to be President of this country?
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Niaja4real(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2019
Ify05:
Inibehe Effiong, one of the lawyers on the legal team representing Omoyele Sowore, has cried out over the bail conditions set for the release of the activist.

Effiong, in an interview with The Cable said the conditions set by the court for Sowore to be released is impossible to fulfil.

Recall that a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja on Friday, October 4, granted a N100 million bail to Sowore.

Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu, who gave the bail conditions said the publisher would produce two sureties - in like sum - who are owners of landed property within the court's jurisdiction.

Updated: Court grants Sowore N100 million bail Sowore is also expected to deposit his travel passport to the court till the end of his trial and is not allowed to travel out of the Federal Capital Territory throughout his trial period.

Effiong, while reacting to these bail conditions, said nobody is willing to be a surety for that amount.

"That amount of money is not available, it is not realistic under the current economic situation,"

he said. He said the legal team is going back to the trial court next week to seek a variation of the bail conditions.

He said: “We understand bail is at the discretion of the court but the Administration of Criminal Justice Act allows us to apply for a variation where the conditions are such that the defendants cannot meet.”

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1263447-sowores-bail-conditions-t-fulfilled---lawyer-cries-out.html
U pipu should leave the Sowore of a man a lone na. His he complaining that he can't be attending his trial in court from the DSS facility...after all, he's being taken good care of by the DSS agents @ where he is.
That reminds me, Sowore was instrumental to this administration coming onboard, so Mr.Sowore should quietly enjoy the fruits of his hard work a.k.a. CHANGE/NEXT LEVEL devedend.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by maasoap(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2019
ivandragon:

Lol...
He was referring to his fanatics, like you, who lose their sense of reasoning in thier bid to justify his failings...

Lol. I thought your first and middle names have been changed to Dogs and Baboons. The truth is that you have been programmed to always see failure which I hope you will keep seeing.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by maasoap(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2019
babajero:
Go and release your brother first before thinking of consequences, or do you think they don't know that that Nnamdi kanu cannot respect those baseless and stupid rules given?

No, FG realised its mistake too late. And God have mercy on anyone who finds himself in such position again!

When it comes to unity Igbo don't announce it rather Igbo lives it.

The same unity that has made you the PDP dogs and foot soldiers for years. Lol
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by ivandragon: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2019
maasoap:

Lol. I thought your first and middle names have been changed to Dogs and Baboons. The truth is that you have been programmed to always see failure which I hope you will keep seeing.

Lol. You know yourself. You are the ones that keep barking, grunting & yaking to defend PMB even when his actions are obviously against commonsense or clearly shows double standards.

As long as PMB is the perpetrator, You are programmed to bark & yak in his support, hence he called y'all 'dogs & baboons'...
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2019
iamjavadem:
We do not support fools.
Sowore is a fool for calling for a better Nigeria?
Honestly, I'm shocked
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by murtalaa(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2019
It's a shame that 100 Sowore praise singers cannot pool one million each to bail out.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by babajero(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2019
maasoap:

No, FG realised its mistake too late. And God have mercy on anyone who finds himself in such position again!

The same unity that has made you the PDP dogs and foot soldiers for years. Lol
If you like keep talking, what I know is that Igbos don't live in sentiment and sympathy rather we live on development and progress, it's only a foolish tribe that will see how Nigeria is faring now and say Nigeria is ok and progressing. Nigeria is living together today not because of the love the citizens have for the country but for the gun pointed to their heads.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by wellmax(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
MikeBetty:
Are You Telling Us That Sowore Will Abandon His presidential Bid And Jump Bail? So Southwest Can Not Raise Fund To Bail One Of Her Own? Cowards

Which presidential bid? The one he scored 33,953 votes from all over Naija?

Do you know that Sahara reporters is hosted only online with an office in New York.

You are ignorant and bigoted
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Alajiki(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Westbestside:
No wonder you are alajiki, when English is difficult for you. I will advice you as your fellow lazy olodos to get yourself A one in English textbook and understand concord. Then, you will understand my grammar. Olodo that doesn't know that family is a collective noun and singular verb follows it up. Zombie.

It's obvious you don't like correction. I've seen that somebody else has corrected you, but being a charlatan, you have stuck to your gun. I meant well for you. If you must write, write good English.

For emphasis, you cannot use did with has. So, "did your family has..." is in correct.

An advice, show some decorum when you're engaging in an argument. Spewing that twaddle in response to my correction only means one thing...you have inferiority complex.

Cheers.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Westbestside: 5:53am On Oct 08, 2019
Alajiki:

It's obvious you don't like correction. I've seen that somebody else has corrected you, but being a charlatan, you have stuck to your gun. I meant well for you. If you must write, write good English.

For emphasis, you cannot use did with has. So, "did your family has..." is in correct.

An advice, show some decorum when you're engaging in an argument. Spewing that twaddle in response to my correction only means one thing...you have inferiority complex.

Cheers.
Mr Alajaki or wetin, get yourself A one in English and stop disturbing me.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Kamanuozuzu: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2019
ivandragon:
The bail conditions cannot be met for two key reasons:

1. The circumstances surrounding Kanu's jumping bail is something that a lot of capable people would want to avoid...

2. Those that would have stood surety know that they would become victims in the blind & vindictive rage of what is a 'regime' bent on destroying those it perceives as against its covulated & twisted interests...

MNK did not jump bail. He merely escaped an assassination attempt.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Alajiki(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2019
Westbestside:
Mr Alajaki or wetin, get yourself A one in English and stop disturbing me.

Eeyah! Sorry grin grin grin.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by smeak123: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Thought this guy is a politician, he can't even afford 150m...shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) / Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.