Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,939 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out (35749 Views)

Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million / Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by folamsimper: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
etrouble:

Yorubas are united behind Buhari/Osinbajo. Anyone against Buhari/Osinbajo is against the Yoruba interest and such a person will be death with. Sowore/IPOB/Ohanaeze/MASSOB are against Yoruba interest and we are whipping their asses.

Please which Yoruba o? I and a good number of Yoruba are not supporting Buhari/Osinbajo disasters.

We are for the young liberators. We are not for the ancestors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by surgical: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
chigoizie7:
Hmmmm

Only? I have said this, sowore thinks that being a leader to oppose the government is an easy task.

You need people that where the same ideologies with you. Make sure they can lay down their lives for the course that you are fighting, only then can you have a formidable force.

People never believed in sowore, because he played politics with his struggle, he had a genuine course, but he mixed it with personal Interest when he contested. That was why people lost trust for him.

I love his course, I love that he is fighting for the betterment of Nigerians. Many people had same ideologies, but they don’t trust him.
you and your ilk are repeating this line all the time...he contested ..just to discredit him and his course ,you've got no conscience
There are many ways to achieve a believe, like him he believes in good governance
He believes he can up the ante by participating
Another option was to put the incumbent on his toes to deliver good governance through protest
He was fighting for the masses,he is comfortable
His mistake was fighting for the masses,it is impossible to fight for people who don't believe anything is wrong with them in the first place

4 Likes

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by surgical: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
folamsimper:

Who are the Yoruba that did not send SOWORE? Was it Tinubu or Osinbajo that only care about their immediate families that the Yoruba sent?

I am 100% Yoruba and I support SOWORE.
The idiot is not a. Yoruba,he is amongst those planted in the social media to cause disaffection any tribal fight to achieve an agenda for their masters

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by figoperch: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Igbos are not United!!
Igbos cannot defend their own!!
Igbos are wicked!!
But in hours NK got sureties!!

Let’s see how how years Sowore will stay in buharis jail..
Guess what, it’s even the Igbos are speaking up for him..

No be Igbo judge set bail conditions

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by emonkey(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Urchman200: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
ivandragon:
The bail conditions cannot be met for two key reasons:

1. The circumstances surrounding Kanu's jumping bail is something that a lot of capable people would want to avoid...

2. Those that would have stood surety know that they would become victims in the blind & vindictive rage of what is a 'regime' bent on destroying those it perceives as against its covulated & twisted interests...
correct yourself Nnamdi Kanu did not jump bail ,a man who supposed to appear in court in a week time, what was the military doing in his house?that should form the basis for ur arguments not bail jumping.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by ivandragon: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Urchman200:
correct yourself Nnamdi Kanu did not jump bail ,a man who supposed to appear in court in a week time, what was the military doing in his house?that should form the basis for ur arguments not bail jumping.

Whatever position floats your boat... It doesn't change what Abaribe & others stand to lose concerning the matter.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Pinkybush: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Conner44:
ahn ahn shocked bail condition can’t be met

Just common N150million from his personal account and another small N100million from two people willing to vouch for him?

a whole presidential aspirant like Sowore grin
Even your president said last yr that he does not have 45M to buy nomination form.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Urchman200: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
chigoizie7:
Hmmmm

Only? I have said this, sowore thinks that being a leader to oppose the government is an easy task.

You need people that where the same ideologies with you. Make sure they can lay down their lives for the course that you are fighting, only then can you have a formidable force.

People never believed in sowore, because he played politics with his struggle, he had a genuine course, but he mixed it with personal Interest when he contested. That was why people lost trust for him.

I love his course, I love that he is fighting for the betterment of Nigerians. Many people had same ideologies, but they don’t trust him.
I will agree with you to an extent, fighting for Nigeria is a wast of time brother.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by folamsimper: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
surgical:
The idiot is not a. Yoruba,he is amongst those planted in the social media to cause disaffection any tribal fight to achieve an agenda for their masters

Immigration officer who can identify who is Yoruba and non-Yoruba. E ku ise o.

Beefe beeko odi tulaasi, SOWORE yoo bori eyin olote onisokuso elenu jawaya.

SOWORE WILL PREVAIL OMOYELE WILL BE FREED. HATERS AND DETRACTORS WILL COVER THEIR FACES IN SHAME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Tonytonic(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
So the Yoruba race can't bail their son? nawa oo.Sowore is a rejected son.life no easy oo.even the suffering people of Nigeria can not raise money for the bail of their saviour.what about the men and women of God that collect tithe from him.FG abeg make una forgive una boy.he did well in removing Gej consider him please.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Heskay001(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Should we call this a bail or Ransom?
Na wa ooo
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Godi25(m): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
A person will steal billions of naira and will be granted Bail of maximum #10million naira...This man ask for freedom and boom, #150million Bail, I guess freedom is expensive in this Country. But one thing I know is that KARMA KNOWS NO BODY. BUHARI AND HIS DOGS WILL REAP THEIR REWARD!

3 Likes

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by LastSurvivor11: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
etrouble:

Yorubas are united behind Buhari/Osinbajo. Anyone against Buhari/Osinbajo is against the Yoruba interest and such a person will be death with. Sowore/IPOB/Ohanaeze/MASSOB are against Yoruba interest and we are whipping their asses.

Never seen anyone dafter than you..
Keep it up..
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Yupng: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
I have noticed something disturbing here on Nairaland. It seems there are some persons working for this administration making stupid comments to discredited sowore or anyone going against this incompetent government.

Like how will anyone in there right senses support such injustice? This has nothing to do with if you like sowore or not, this is pure injustice and a display of tyranny by an oppressive Government.

He called for Revolution and clearly this country needs one. I want to believe some of these persons making this stupid comments are agents and do not represents the true nigerians who are facing the real hardship caused by this evil administration.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Conner44:

Just common N150million from his personal account and another small N100million from two people willing to vouch for him?

For case he shud be freed since they are playing politics. This country has gone to the Dogs.

I know sowore will come out greater for this. It’s a fact already.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Bishop4real: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Danzakidakura:
So this children of falling Demon cannot bail their brother , more grace to igbos who within hours bail their son MNK.

Kanu's disappearance & the consequences on his sureties are surely scaring others from repeating such "mistake" with Sowore. grin
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by favour32(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Why is the average Nigerian wicked like the present Nigerian government?
When the time comes,the so-called "gang" in Buhari led government will meet their end one after the other.
Sowore bail conditions have been compromised.
You cannot live forever.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
No tribe should compare themselves with Igbos when it comes supporting your own. Nnamdi Kanus bail was 300million naira. It was met same day. A senator needed to sign for him, that was met too. Respect!
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by yaki84: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Our youths need to wake up.

This is where we're needed.

Not jumping upandan for BBN housemates.
Which yoots, yoruba or hausa yoots?
Be specific.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by West2019(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Conner44:

yo talk lyk a fool can yo boost of ,100k in ur bank account
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by RoyalBlu(f): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
William5432:

So, what do we do, sis?

To start with, if our youthful celebs can channel the same energy they do to mundane things into the current situation in the country, I'm sure there's gon be a wake up call.

There should be a persistent call for change. Not a once of thing.
Like give the FG the impression we're done with being repressed.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by orisa37: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ify05:
Inibehe Effiong, one of the lawyers on the legal team representing Omoyele Sowore, has cried out over the bail conditions set for the release of the activist.

Effiong, in an interview with The Cable said the conditions set by the court for Sowore to be released is impossible to fulfil.

Recall that a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja on Friday, October 4, granted a N100 million bail to Sowore.

Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu, who gave the bail conditions said the publisher would produce two sureties - in like sum - who are owners of landed property within the court's jurisdiction.

Updated: Court grants Sowore N100 million bail Sowore is also expected to deposit his travel passport to the court till the end of his trial and is not allowed to travel out of the Federal Capital Territory throughout his trial period.

Effiong, while reacting to these bail conditions, said nobody is willing to be a surety for that amount.

"That amount of money is not available, it is not realistic under the current economic situation,"

he said. He said the legal team is going back to the trial court next week to seek a variation of the bail conditions.

He said: “We understand bail is at the discretion of the court but the Administration of Criminal Justice Act allows us to apply for a variation where the conditions are such that the defendants cannot meet.”

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1263447-sowores-bail-conditions-t-fulfilled---lawyer-cries-out.html

Soworephobic President.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Babysho(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Conner44:

He's not one of your Tin gods. He's not a thief like Obasanjo and Tinubu. He's a common man like me and you. His vouchers are also the common man like me and you. The rich people make Tinubu n Obasanjo their tin gods but because of foolishness, some common men go ahead and support them resulting in a paradigm shift in the balance of order.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by RoyalBlu(f): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
franchasng:
which youths, maybe Yoruba youths because Igbo youths don't care about Sowore, just as Yoruba youths were busy mocking Nnamdi KANU and the Igbos and u expect Igbo youths to suddenly care about a Yoruba efulefu whom Yorubas have already denied as they now call him Itshekiri man.

Anybody going to war because of Yorubas' backing is risking his or her life because Yorubas are known for betrayal at die minute, na today undecided

Oh well!...

I didn't write that with all these in mind. I'm neither Igbo, Yoruba or Itshekiri.

I'm liberal like that. wink

All I want is for the voice of the youths to be heard strongly in corridors that matters.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Adijerry: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
#FreeSowere make una come oo una guy the look for who to bail him out. this is the time to free Sowere
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Willy7(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Yupng:
I have noticed something disturbing here on Nairaland. It seems there are some persons working for this administration making stupid comments to discredited sowore or anyone going against this incompetent government.

Like how will anyone in there right senses support such injustice? This has nothing to do with if you like sowore or not, this is pure injustice and a display of tyranny by an oppressive Government.

He called for Revolution and clearly this country needs one. I want to believe some of these persons making this stupid comments are agents and do not represents the true nigerians who are facing the real hardship caused by this evil administration.
Madam, sorry that I had to quote you, but I want you to know that most of us that made sarcastic comments or pseudo support comment about this Sowore issue are not doing it because we like what the young man is going through. I for one, I'm not in support of the tyrannical tendencies of this maladministration, but then you can't blame anyone but Sowore himself for being so daft and dumb to organise a revolution against a government he contested election against and lost. Tell me, who does that? Sowore is not sincere. All I see in this matter is polical romance gone wrong. Sowore should come clean and tell us the truth what transpired. I for one believe that he may have been promised some political appointment or something to water down the other opposition parties chances, and his partners in crime reneged after election, which forced him into convening one rubbish protest. Believe me, this government has Sowore where they want him. They wouldn't be this hard on him if it was just some honest protest. They know what transpired that me and you don't. So Sowore should get ready to dance the dance of the Spirits that he entangled himself in. He knows the truth. He that must come to equity must come with clean hands. Thanks
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by SoNature(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
ivandragon:
The bail conditions cannot be met for two key reasons:

1. The circumstances surrounding Kanu's jumping bail is something that a lot of capable people would want to avoid...

2. Those that would have stood surety know that they would become victims in the blind & vindictive rage of what is a 'regime' bent on destroying those it perceives as against its covulated & twisted interests...

This is one of the reasons I consider Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe as the best MP from South East region.

Even at that, he still criticizes this incompetent government
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by chinedumoooo: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
He cannot met his bail conditions and he is ready to remove our able president with his revolution now protest.
His sponsors had left him to pass through this pains only.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
etrouble:

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by felixray2010(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Decryptor:
Sowore sorry is your name!

I feel no pity for you because you ganged up with this same administration who threw you into the dungeon to spread malicious propaganda against GEJ! Now the tables have turned!

Enjoy your watery beans in prison like MKO did before he died like a chicken!

Nigerian yoots will rather use the money which should be contributed for your release to vote for this sleeping idle "stout ambassador" village drunk whose picture appears below...
Guy wetin seyi do you nah?
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu,plus u n yo ogas at d top,thunder fire all of una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AirForce Officers Pose With Their Fighter Jets / Corpse Disappears From Mortuary In Ogun, Hospital Reviews CCTV / Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.