Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us (41778 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
kimco:

So a man doesnt want to be loved, only respected and a woman doesnt want to be respected only loved? Is there why there is a great feminist movement now? Im not atheist...im simply not religious...call me agnostic. Your statement is false and myopic on so many levels its disgusting. The social order you see today is that which has been created by man. Dont let any book written by misogynist men make you feel you are in the right. Even you as a man yearn to be loved and the woman yearns to be respected...instead of quoting a book written by cave men who demselves are victims of their era and environment, you could go researching to see if that argument u just made still holds.

Peace
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmm,
You ended your post with the word PEACE, yet you're dodging/running/avoiding/hiding from one single thing;

ORDERLINESS! wink

Initially when discussing about prayer, i told you that God don't work on WANTS but NEEDS, human's wants are unlimited and in most cases unreasonable. God is less concerned with what both gender WANTED from each other, his main concern is their NEEDS Sir! wink

Well let me tell you that what is going on now (GENDER EQUALITY CALL) will lead to a catastrophe.

It might begin subtly but the end will be disastrous! Psalms 16:25, Proverbs 14:12

A time will come when children will start backing the parent of their gender (daughters will start supporting their mum, while sons will start supporting their dad) and each gender will start fighting for the right of it's kind. 2Timothy 3:1-5

Then you will know that it's only Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) who have subjected themselves COMPLETELY to the books written by those so called cave men will be able to maintain PEACE in their homes! 2Timothy 3:16-17 wink

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
kimco:

(1)Is that why a 1001 denominations exists? Because of this order? Dont sit there and think JW are the only christians in the world. That would be petty.

(2)I thought satan was the ruler of this world. If Jesus is the head of the earth then he is doing a terrible job. Some leader he is, chaos, imbalance and destruction everywhere. Africa is now in a state where only the fittest survive...tell him he isnt doing a good job.

Well, i think our agreement before embarking on this discuss is REASONABLENESS! wink

So i'll just take two points that's demanding for reasoning! wink

(1) Jesus lived over 2,000 years ago and that was the very period he began this movement to unite people from all nations under one umbrella! Matthew 28:18-20
He acknowledged that the ruler of this world is Satan the devil and that Satan has captured most people on this planet! John 14:30 compared to Luke 4:6-7
He himself said there will come a period when his newly founded group will be devastated by self centered and greedy humans (Satan's agents in disguise)! Matthew 13:24-30, 2Corinthians 11:14-15
But another time will come again when Jesus' true followers will be gathered as one recognisable group after the whole stormy weather! John 17:20-23
He said "the whole world will recognise his disciples as LOVE permeates their midst" John 13:34-35

Today Jehovah's Witnesses have emerged somehow out of thousands of religious groups claiming Christians having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings.
They have eradicated Racism and Politics from their midst.
They have formed one big happy global family of peace loving worshippers.
They have developed a setting where everyone on this planet can say "their families are orderly".
Their youths are exemplary.
Their men are the desire of every woman's dream.
Their women are the target of all men who wants a happy home.
They're known globally for their unique faith, as they're zealously preaching and teaching what they know in their respective neighborhood.

In a world filled with violence, greed, immortality and so on, Jesus (though invisible) successfully gathered over 8,500,000 people from different races of all the nations and united them as ONE BIG FAMILY!

Hello Sir, that first century Jewish carpenter from Nazareth called Jesus has indisputably CONQUERED the world! Matthew 16:33

His next move now is to come and EXTERMINATE all opposers of his ORDER {Luke 19:27}

That's why we are worriedly coming to knock on your doors to tell you that you need to enter into the ARK! Matthew 17:26

If we fail to do this, it means selfishness on our part and we must love our neighbors as ourselves Mark 12:31 compared to Ezekiel 3:18-21

Thanks! smiley

2 Likes

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by TemmyT002(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
johnw47:

lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

of course you satan's mob think it's okay to use foul sewer mouth language, you are blinded like hell and evil to boot:

4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Ephesians 5:4 Let there be no filthiness or foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place ....

Matthew 12:37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate

^^^ mumu brain false jw, God hates the things that you false jw's love

you lying false jw's love the things that your god the devil loves:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

Mr. Abuser, please tell me you are not a Christian
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by TemmyT002(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Michael (Jesus) took it upon himself to do the reconciliation work between God and man because he said "amongst all what God used me to create, i love humans the most!" Proverbs 8:31

He first selected one man from the middle east to serve as his friend and this man proved to be a faithful friend even when the promise he made to this man came late. He began tracing this man's lineage until he now established a nation which will serve as example for all other nations.
Take note that Satan told God that man can succeed ruling themselves independent of God's guidance.
Michael (representing JEHOVAH) gave them rules that will guide them until he come and teach them how to reconcile with God. Those laws serves as a mirror that will help the Israelites to see how detestable humans thoughts are from God's standpoint.
While other nations were having Kings (to establish human government and rules) Israelites had no human king, their own rules are the laws given to them.
They finally demanded that they want a king like other nations do have and after telling them all the evil human king will do to them God asked Samuel to give them one, since they wanted one anyway.
So if you trace their lineage and history, you'll realize why Michael (Jesus) said he came only for the obedient ones amongst them (lost sheep). Of course he is to establish God's government globally, but it's from among those who have learnt how to live with Godly principles that he will chose his corulers.
If the Israelites remained faithful till the end, they will be assigned to go and preach to all other nations about God's purpose to renovate the earth and turn it into a Paradise. Members of the governing body will be Israelites only but the benefits will be enjoyed by all!
Well the Israelites themselves rejected Jesus and the invitation was blown open to anybody from all the nations under the heavens, this means God will not only select rulers from Israel but from all the nations to rule with Christ!
That's why you can see in the Bible that God's holy spirit selected none Israelites like Cornelius and many others to become BORN AGAIN Christians in order to rule with Christ in heaven!
So it was well arranged and orderly there was NO NEPOTISM! smiley

Hmmm
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by TemmyT002(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Nature itself explains what the scriptures says without any controversy.

My wife is a believer and i won't have married an unbeliever who will not subject herself to Godly principles!

There is orderliness in Christianity.

JEHOVAH (God) is the overall supreme!

Jesus is the commander in chief of all God's heavenly host and earthly organization!

There is a body Jesus arranged to oversee his earthly organization!

Each man should head his own house and each woman should subject herself to her own husband. 1Corinthians 11:3

Children must be submissive to their parents (daddy and mummy). Ephesians 6:1-3

That's how God organized his worshippers in an orderly manner! smiley

Remember what i told you from the beginning;

Frustration come when you're trying to establish what is not or when you're trying to refute what is obvious to all eyes!

The most organized global female group, head and supervised by females is the FIN "FEMALES IN" sisters group on Facebook! smiley

And what is their principal topic of discuss?

How to cope with Males! wink

Even women globally are aware of the fact that IN THE ABSENCE OF MEN, WOMEN CAN NEVER BE ORGANIZED!
Of course they'll continue to envy one another furiously, but they are pleased even if their male boss is irrational than to settle for a female boss! smiley

So are you still ready for reasoning? wink

Hmmm
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by TemmyT002(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
kimco:

If you beat a dog into submission, it will become docile...this isn't spiritual, its common sense.

I will not have a dig at your wife. Everyone has a requirement for what they find attractive in a man. So i wont fault her there. But you have clearly stated that you want a submissive woman and you got one. Its not a spiritual thing, its how you were brought up. Happy marriage.

Is that why a 1001 denominations exists? Because of this order? Dont sit there and think JW are the only christians in the world. That would be petty.

I thought satan was the ruler of this world. If Jesus is the head of the earth then he is doing a terrible job. Some leader he is, chaos, imbalance and destruction everywhere. Africa is now in a state where only the fittest survive...tell him he isnt doing a good job.

Do you know that your wife is your equal? In this day and age you still age women must subject themselves? To what end? So men can walk over them? Both parties require mutual respect but taking from your previous post, women only require lovey dovey so i expect nothing better from you on that front. If you cannot deal with a strong woman who knows what she's about then i think you are the problem. Times are changing bruh.

Yh, even parents that ask you to do stupid and evil things. I would not mind my child reasoning with me...only that they should do it well...that all. But im sure your word is law in your house, no space for negotiation. This value is why we have corrupt politicians when our kids grow up. African/christian values my foot.

Matters of religious inclination is never set in stone. Its very very subjective. There is nothing obvious anywhere. We pick things on a case by case basis.

I dont even know wat to say.

Based on what facts do you claim that group to be the most organised female group? Ur answer will allow me to further address this matter

I hope you are married. I would love to see what your family looks like.
I am not having a dig at you. I am just curious.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Well, i think our agreement before embarking on this discuss is REASONABLENESS! wink

So i'll just take two points that's demanding for reasoning! wink

(1) Jesus lived over 2,000 years ago and that was the very period he began this movement to unite people from all nations under one umbrella! Matthew 28:18-20
He acknowledged that the ruler of this world is Satan the devil and that Satan has captured most people on this planet! John 14:30 compared to Luke 4:6-7
He himself said there will come a period when his newly founded group will be devastated by self centered and greedy humans (Satan's agents in disguise)! Matthew 13:24-30, 2Corinthians 11:14-15
But another time will come again when Jesus' true followers will be gathered as one recognisable group after the whole stormy weather! John 17:20-23
He said "the whole world will recognise his disciples as LOVE permeates their midst" John 13:34-35

This buildup can be used by every denomination. Its not exclusive to JWs.

Maximus69:
Today Jehovah's Witnesses have emerged somehow out of thousands of religious groups claiming Christians having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings.
Again this isnt exclusive to JWs...every faction anywhere thinks they are the best. Heard it all before.

Maximus69:

They have eradicated Racism and Politics from their midst.
What are you talking about...again this isnt exclusive to JWs.

Maximus69:

They have formed one big happy global family of peace loving worshippers.
Again, not exclusive.

Maximus69:

They have developed a setting where everyone on this planet can say "their families are orderly".
Their youths are exemplary.
I think you might be living in a bubble sir. Step out and ask around. Even here people think the JWs as mindless robots and a cult. I only half agree with that notion.

Maximus69:

Their men are the desire of every woman's dream.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You made me laugh so hard. Oh dear. From what i have seen, No! Women fear u guys, they think you are all mindless robots. And the blood issue, its a serious put off.

Maximus69:

Their women are the target of all men who wants a happy home.

Not to be too rough but you women have serious repressed sexuality. A docile woman does not make a happy home, unless you want a woman u can subdue...then all is well.

Maximus69:

They're known globally for their unique faith, as they're zealously preaching and teaching what they know in their respective neighborhood.

You guys are persistent i will give you that. Problem however is the hive-mind and your tunnel vision. But you do well with evangelism.

Maximus69:

In a world filled with violence, greed, immortality and so on, Jesus (though invisible) successfully gathered over 8,500,000 people from different races of all the nations and united them as ONE BIG FAMILY!
Immortality? You mean mortality?
Also explain the 8.5m people thing to me.

Maximus69:

Hello Sir, that first century Jewish carpenter from Nazareth called Jesus has indisputably CONQUERED the world! Matthew 16:33
If he has(he hasnt) then he is doing a bad job ruling over it

Maximus69:

His next move now is to come and EXTERMINATE all opposers of his ORDER {Luke 19:27}

You will be waiting for eternity.

Maximus69:

That's why we are worriedly coming to knock on your doors to tell you that you need to enter into the ARK! Matthew 17:26

If it make you feel good why not...but u arent fulfilling any divine instructions. Religion is a delusionl

Maximus69:

If we fail to do this, it means selfishness on our part and we must love our neighbors as ourselves Mark 12:31 compared to Ezekiel 3:18-21

Thanks! smiley

Then give out blood when your neighbours need it to live.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
kimco:

This buildup can be used by every denomination. Its not exclusive to JWs.
Again this isnt exclusive to JWs...every faction anywhere thinks they are the best. Heard it all before.
What are you talking about...again this isnt exclusive to JWs.
Again, not exclusive.
I think you might be living in a bubble sir. Step out and ask around. Even here people think the JWs as mindless robots and a cult. I only half agree with that notion.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You made me laugh so hard. Oh dear. From what i have seen, No! Women fear u guys, they think you are all mindless robots. And the blood issue, its a serious put off.
Not to be too rough but you women have serious repressed sexuality. A docile woman does not make a happy home, unless you want a woman u can subdue...then all is well.
You guys are persistent i will give you that. Problem however is the hive-mind and your tunnel vision. But you do well with evangelism.
Immortality? You mean mortality?
Also explain the 8.5m people thing to me.
If he has(he hasnt) then he is doing a bad job ruling over it
You will be waiting for eternity.
If it make you feel good why not...but u arent fulfilling any divine instructions. Religion is a delusionl
Then give out blood when your neighbours need it to live.

Well it's a global conception that Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only group that all others are envying. Check opera mini and see uncountable posts regarding this single global group when there are thousands of religions on planet earth! smiley
Talk about our:
Youths~ they're every mother's dream child because they're obedient and exemplary.
Men~ they're every woman's dream when searching for a faithful husband.
Women ~ they're every man's wife of their dream.

You may like to dispute this but critics will worriedly tell you "Jehovah's witnesses ONLY MARRY THEMSELVES" perhaps those critics just like saying so without a deep feeling in their hearts to have JWs as spouse! wink

As for blood transfusion, i told you from the beginning that our GOD don't work on WANTS but NEEDS. We know that it's anxieties of life and desperation that makes people fall for the experimental research, scientists are doing with blood.

Ask a professional in that field if he/she will opt for a blood transfusion in any situation.

My friend, they'll tell you "NO!"
So why are they using others to experiment their findings?

Let me tell you the TRUTH!

Scientists have lots of secrets the are keeping away from the general public. And none of them will tell you the TRUTH behind their research.

God said "the blood in any creature is it's life" this means it's going to lead to a disaster if the blood of a creature gets into the body of another creature! Leviticus 17:11-14, Deuteronomy 12:23

Today, different illnesses are emerging and scientists themselves are confused as to the cause of such. But Jehovah's Witnesses know for sure that 99% of such deceases are the result of ignoring the instructional manual from our maker who emphatically warned humans to "ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD" Act 15:28-29 wink

So thanks for your time Sir, i really enjoyed discussing with you. And i think you can now see that;
FRUSTRATION comes only when you're battling really hard to establish what is not true or when you're striving vigorously to debunk what is all eyes can SEE! Matthew 5:14-16! smiley
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
TemmyT002:

Married!

To whom? embarassed

My sister,

Don't expose him. embarassed

After a fine presentation, nobody need tell them that "they're deceiving themselves" Romans 1:20

After all each person have his/her life to live, so if they decide to be cunning with their life, that's their choice! Job 5:13

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Maximus69:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmm,
You ended your post with the word PEACE, yet you're dodging/running/avoiding/hiding from one single thing;

ORDERLINESS! wink

Oh sorry that i called a spade a spade. Lets move on.
Maximus69:

Initially when discussing about prayer, i told you that God don't work on WANTS but NEEDS
How do you suddenly know the mind of God? A king wanted to 15 additional years and he was granted. Did he want or need those years? You seem to indulge in the convenience of saying things are needed[/b]when they happen and [b]wanted when they dont. God works in mysterious ways yet christians (JWs inclusive) seem to be in the right position tell you the mind of God. How mysterious.

Maximus69:

human's wants are unlimited and in most cases unreasonable. God is less concerned with what both gender WANTED from each other, his main concern is their NEEDS Sir! wink
Again, when does something become a want and a need? If you answer this question then you have spoken God's mind. You cant possibly do that so this statement is flawed.

Maximus69:

Well let me tell you that what is going on now (GENDER EQUALITY CALL) will lead to a catastrophe.

It might begin subtly but the end will be disastrous! Psalms 16:25, Proverbs 14:12
This screams insecurity and pettiness. And again you are using scriptures of sexist cave men to mke yourself feel better about it.

Maximus69:

A time will come when children will start backing the parent of their gender (daughters will start supporting their mum, while sons will start supporting their dad) and each gender will start fighting for the right of it's kind. 2Timothy 3:1-5

This is only logical. Ofcos the sons will grow up to be fathers and the daughters grow up to be mothers. So ofcos they will side with their genders, so tomorrow they get to enjoy those rights too. Logic...Don't quote scripture for this.

Maximus69:

Then you will know that it's only Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) who have subjected themselves COMPLETELY to the books written by those so called cave men will be able to maintain PEACE in their homes! 2Timothy 3:16-17 wink

These men are cave men. Following their book will not give u total happiness...even if u delude yourself to believe this. There are ups and downs in this world and marriage is no exception. Enjoy it for wat it is. Dont expect the impossible. There is no peace in a human gathering for long. But in order to maintain the union we must be tolerant and communicate in respectful ways. Yes, ur wife demands respect too not just love.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Well it's a global conception that Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only group that all others are envying. Check opera mini and see uncountable posts regarding this single global group when there are thousands of religions on planet earth! smiley
Talk about our:
Youths~ they're every mother's dream child because they're obedient and exemplary.
Men~ they're every woman's dream when searching for a faithful husband.
Women ~ they're every man's wife of their dream.

You may like to dispute this but critics will worriedly tell you "Jehovah's witnesses ONLY MARRY THEMSELVES" perhaps those critics just like saying so without a deep feeling in their hearts to have JWs as spouse! wink

As for blood transfusion, i told you from the beginning that our GOD don't work on WANTS but NEEDS. We know that it's anxieties of life and desperation that makes people fall for the experimental research, scientists are doing with blood.

Ask a professional in that field if he/she will opt for a blood transfusion in any situation.

My friend, they'll tell you "NO!"
So why are they using others to experiment their findings?

Let me tell you the TRUTH!

Scientists have lots of secrets the are keeping away from the general public. And none of them will tell you the TRUTH behind their research.

God said "the blood in any creature is it's life" this means it's going to lead to a disaster if the blood of a creature gets into the body of another creature! Leviticus 17:11-14, Deuteronomy 12:23

Today, different illnesses are emerging and scientists themselves are confused as to the cause of such. But Jehovah's Witnesses know for sure that 99% of such deceases are the result of ignoring the instructional manual from our maker who emphatically warned humans to "ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD" Act 15:28-29 wink

So thanks for your time Sir, i really enjoyed discussing with you. And i think you can now see that;
FRUSTRATION comes only when you're battling really hard to establish what is not true or when you're striving vigorously to debunk what is all eyes can SEE! Matthew 5:14-16! smiley

I didnt read the whole thing. Pls quote and reply the post properly, i beg u.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
TemmyT002:

I cannot promise that my marriage will be perfect. But i will try my very best. If it collapses it collapses, we move on. But i wnt delude myself with scriptures to think all will be well regardless.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Acrobatics01: 2:00am On Nov 11, 2019
kimco:

I cannot promise that my marriage will be perfect. But i will try my very best. If it collapses it collapses, we move on. But i wnt delude myself with scriptures to think all will be well regardless.

Hi Kimco, you need to think beyond yourself.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by johnw47: 2:17am On Nov 11, 2019
TemmyT002:

Mr. Abuser, please tell me you are not a Christian

this is what i will tell you, you condone worldly talk like false jw's do
so you are of the world and not saved, just like false jw's are of the world and not saved

showing false jw 's that they use crude language is abusing, laugh
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by johnw47: 2:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Janosky:

Multitudes of women dey una business centres praying for their spouses to have erections and you lead them in prayers, why expose your crass stupidity?

Johnw FRAUD theorist, did someone's erection not caused your birth?
Or were you conceived by erection of your holy ghost?

Johnw Crass stupidity and hypocrisy masquerading as piety = qwarapshiun .

i know you fales jw's love to use crude worldly language
there is no need to keep repeating your mumu self
however that's what you know nothings do

Maximus69 :

grin

it will take at least SIX fully armed military police officers to subdue just one single military intelligence officer of my kind, if it's just one combatant soldier i will make him regret the very day he joined the force but if he's not into martial arts of any kind then i'll make him eat and drink through his anus! wink

smiley

smiley

Janosky:
Any allegation against JW gives you wet dreams.

Janosky:

Perversion of facts gives you erec.tions.

Ephesians 5:4 Let there be no filthiness or foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place ....

Matthew 12:37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate

Janosky:
and you lead them in prayers

Janosky:
masquerading as piety

and of course you cannot stop constantly lying like your daddy the great false accuser, oh huge way heap big garbage mouth:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by TemmyT002(m): 6:48am On Nov 11, 2019
kimco:

Hmmm
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by johnw47: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw FRAUD theorist, did someone's erection not caused your birth?
Or were you conceived by erection of your holy ghost?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10537233_10472247meme1jpeg4a702064589098fe24d6800e88ba9843_jpeg2354fa705f893cb5f156be8bc56c4603

^^^ the typical fowl talk and worldly behaviour of satan's false jw mob

you think you are one of the meek that will inherit the world, and you are too blinded to see how you are the opposite to meek, and you are too blinded to see how your father and god the devil is even having you commit the unpardonable sin(blaspheming the Holy Ghost):

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 

Mar 3:29  But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: 

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

^^^ and it couldn't happen to a more deserving disciple of satan

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2019
kimco:

How do you suddenly know the mind of God? A king wanted to 15 additional years and he was granted. Did he want or need those years? You seem to indulge in the convenience of saying things are needed[/b]when they happen and [b]wanted when they dont. God works in mysterious ways yet christians (JWs inclusive) seem to be in the right position tell you the mind of God. How mysterious.

Hmmmmmmmmm, the king in question did not just WANT the added years Sir, he NEEDED it to correct his blunders and set things right before his death, in order for his own sons not to fall into the same pit. So he NEEDED more time! wink

our own God (JEHOVAH) is not a MYSTERIOUS God Sir.

That's what the churches of Christendom claims to practice lawlessness {Matthew 7:21-23} they welcome all sort of religious ideologies as long as majority are in support of such ideas, they thought God is democratic (idea accepted by the majority), no matter how debased the idea as long as it involves the majority Christendom welcomes it and that's why they can not stand for RIGHTEOUSNESS! wink

We can perfectly read the mind of our own God! When a spirit (representing JEHOVAH) spoke with Abraham concerning the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Abraham said "it's UNTHINKABLE for God to ......" Genesis 18:25

When the spirit representing JEHOVAH thought of destroying the Israelites and establish Moses for the purpose of saving mankind. Moses READ God's mind by asking "What about Jehovah's name that's involved?" Numbers 14:11-23 compared to Psalms 23:3

When the Pharisees were trying to condemn the good works Jesus did, the healed blind man said "we know that our God DOES NOT SUPPORT EVIL" John 9:31

The Discipline James (Jesus' half brother~ Matthew 13:55) after becoming a Christian said "when under trial, no man should say 'this temptation is from God'" WHY?
James answered "with evil things God cannot be tried NEITHER DOES HE HIMSELF TRY ANYONE (WITH EVIL THINGS)" James 1:13

So my friend, God's word (Jesus) made it clear to us that if we're diligent in our study, we can READ Jehovah's mind! Proverbs 2:5 wink
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2019
kimco:

I didnt read the whole thing. Pls quote and reply the post properly, i beg u.

You need not beg me Sir, beg yourself to be humble enough to gain insight! wink

We are SEARCHING for the lost sheep of the house of Israel (individuals who are ready for ORDERLINESS). Matthew 10:6, 15:24

An adage says "he who fails to plan is actually planning to fail!" wink

If you're not sure of a PERFECT marriage when you're thinking of getting married someday and you're not even willing to accept counsel from those who have succeeded in marriage, then there is no reasonableness in wasting precious time with you! wink

You are a confirmed ATHEIST Sir. I've spoken with many of your professors, and it's the same mindset.
They're furiously against humble people not to pay attention to wise counsels that's WORKING, and at the same time they'll say publicly that they are threading on the path of uncertainty! wink

So what's the sense in engaging them in a discuss?
Intelligent creatures communicate to gain insight not just to argue, WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!(unintelligent creatures) wink

Thanks for your time! smiley
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Acrobatics01:

Hi Kimco, you need to think beyond yourself.

He is a confirmed ATHEIST.

Satan is their founder and his first catch was the human couple (Adam and Eve), they wish to advice (tell others what to do) but they detest guidance. That's what Satan promised them "you will be like God(setting standards for others when nobody set any for you) " Genesis 3:5

They'll come as if they've got something tangible to offer but if you study them carefully, you'll notice that they are only advocates of DISORDER! wink
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2019
TemmyT002:

Hmmm

Now you can see why i said

Married!

To whom? embarassed

Of course he's not married, but he will make a house of DISORDER where COMMOTION reigns!

He doesn't care whatever happens afterwards! wink

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2019
PervertProphet:

Stupid American cult adherent. Why do I have to stress myself replying you when it's so obvious that you know nothing.

Pervert dey console himself... When it's so obvious he's been LYING.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 12, 2019
Janosky:

Pervert dey console himself... When it's so obvious he's been LYING.
There is no need for insults.
God gave each of us brains and we're to put it to the best use. If we're talking about how someone became a billionaire now, everyone will quietly pay attention because 99.9 % wants to be rich, therefore such judgment is easy like pap. Matthew 7:1-6
But since it's about how one organization out of countless groups stood out uniquely different from all others, it's not that important because this has to do with submission/obedience when MONEY is not involved.
So let each person make use of what God has given him/her, God is the Judge in this case! Revelations 22:11-12
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2019
Maximus69:

There is no need for insults.

So let each person make use of what God has given him/her, God is the Judge in this case! Revelations 22:11-12

Brother Maximus69, I'm calling him the name he calls himself....He loves the name he bears,as a man thinketh, so he is.
It's not insult.
Jah bless.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Janosky:

Brother Maximus69, I'm calling him the name he calls himself....He loves the name he bears, it's not insult .
Jah bless.

If care is taken we can make peace with anyone no matter the name they call themselves!

Let's not forget what our Master said "cautious as serpent and innocent as dove" Matthew 10:16

Our attitude speaks much more than our words, since we're like pacesetters { Matthew 7:12} If people finds out that Jehovah's Witnesses loves insulting others, it will become the other of the day. Because they see us as those who knew all the rules in the Bible from Genesis to Revelations. So whatever we do is what they'll imitate! Matthew 5:14

Agape! smiley

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Maximus69:

If care is taken we can make peace with anyone no matter the name they call themselves!

Let's not forget what our Master said "cautious as serpent and innocent as dove" Matthew 10:16

Our attitude speaks much more than our words, since we're like pacesetters { Matthew 7:12} If people finds out that Jehovah's Witnesses loves insulting others, it will become the other of the day. Because they see us as those who knew all the rules in the Bible from Genesis to Revelations. So whatever we do is what they'll imitate! Matthew 5:14

Agape! smiley
I will leave him to his devices, henceforth.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Janosky:

I will leave him to his devices, henceforth.

That's the spirit! 1Peter 3:15 compared to 1Peter 2:12

Agape my brother! smiley

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
PervertProphet:

Lol!
Jano demon. Rutherford puppet. Masonic failed prophetic false discreet slave. Lol! I noticed you get infuriated whenever I call you lots American Cult adherent. Lol! But that is what you guys are. Plagiarized Millerite clones.

Don't worry Bethel will put a Cross&Crown on your grave.

Please Sir, don't be offended.

JWs worldwide apologize on his behalf, please forgive and if it's possible Sir, forget all about the exchange of hurtful words.

I believe you also claim to be a Christian, and it's not appropriate for Christians to be engaging themselves in such a show of shame, especially on a forum initiated by an ATHEIST.

Jesus said we are the LIGHT and SALT of the earth, if we Christians (whom all others should be copying as examples) are doing this, what's the point of all those preaching and teaching been done in Jesus name? undecided

So please Sir, let's forgive and forget what is evil for the beauty of that name~ "Jesus"
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Maximus69:

He is a confirmed ATHEIST.

Satan is their founder and his first catch was the human couple (Adam and Eve), they wish to advice (tell others what to do) but they detest guidance. That's what Satan promised them "you will be like God(setting standards for others when nobody set any for you) " Genesis 3:5

They'll come as if they've got something tangible to offer but if you study them carefully, you'll notice that they are only advocates of DISORDER! wink

I guess you gave am now and went the way of ad hominem.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Maximus69:

You need not beg me Sir, beg yourself to be humble enough to gain insight! wink

We are SEARCHING for the lost sheep of the house of Israel (individuals who are ready for ORDERLINESS). Matthew 10:6, 15:24

An adage says "he who fails to plan is actually planning to fail!" wink

If you're not sure of a PERFECT marriage when you're thinking of getting married someday and you're not even willing to accept counsel from those who have succeeded in marriage, then there is no reasonableness in wasting precious time with you! wink

You are a confirmed ATHEIST Sir. I've spoken with many of your professors, and it's the same mindset.
They're furiously against humble people not to pay attention to wise counsels that's WORKING, and at the same time they'll say publicly that they are threading on the path of uncertainty! wink

So what's the sense in engaging them in a discuss?
Intelligent creatures communicate to gain insight not just to argue, WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!(unintelligent creatures) wink

Thanks for your time! smiley

Okay i can see you are angry now. I only wanted you to pick and reply the post like you had already been doing.

Being atheist is not a bad thing. Im not an atheist tho...i jux hate religion aka deceit.

And oh see..frustration....surely you didnt think i would swallow everything hook line and sinker...im not naive...i knew wat exactly to expect.

Oh and you are an animal, we all are, animal do possess intelligence. You really need to step out your bubble. Read other literature aside your mind controlling books. Broaden ur reasoning capacity.

And relax...no need to be pissed off..lol. you were doing well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? / These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven / 10 Ways To Spot Womanizers In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.