Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us (41837 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
kimco:

(1)Yahweh was the one dealing with Moses...not Jesus. I am that I am...so i dont know wat u r talking about. But nonetheless i will research.

(2)I bet u, 95% of ur brethren will not agree with ur epistle.

1~ If you're not fully convinced about that, just ask the questions and i'll show you biblical references to back my writeup!
2~ Never expect all of us to grasp sacred secrets at the same pace. Paul became a Christian after the ascension of Jesus and Jesus appointed him to be the Apostle of the nations! 1Timothy 2:7, 1Corinthians 15:10
What helped Paul? He remained an errand boy to the Apostles who were sending him as their representative from place to place.
Of course he knew better than them in the application of certain scriptures, but he NEVER elevate himself above the Apostles in Jerusalem! Act 15:22-25

In modern times, the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses have taught us so many things and asked us to continue making personal studies on our own prayerfully!
Whatever we discover is not to be made known publicly until God's holy spirit direct the BODY to publish it. So we'll humbly subject ourselves under the oversight of the governing body until God's holy spirit reveal it to them! 1Corinthians 13:9-10
Many due to their diligent studies and thorough meditation coupled with heartfelt prayers to God have discovered some sacred secrets through the help of God's holy spirit.
Sadly they were filled with arrogance and concluded that they're now better than the governing body, so they left the organization, start their own religion but after seeing that their Churches can't meet up with the standard, orderliness and achievement of the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses, they'll start saying evil things against the organization.
They'll tell you that the governing body failed in prophecy and so many other things. Just ask them one thought provoking question; "which organization do you think can replace or performing better than the JWs?"

That's when you'll realize that they're just envious of the organization, as they'll be beating about the bush with no specific answer! undecided

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 1:24am On Nov 06, 2019
johnw47:

* wet dreams .
*erec.tions . these of course are not the words of God's people but it is the demonic type of language of satan's people
Johnw FRAUD theorist. Holier than thou Pharisees everywhere.
* May you NEVER have *erec.tions IJNA...

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 1:59am On Nov 06, 2019
PervertProphet:

(1)
Lol!

. I thought you lots don't engage in Spiritism. How come your moniker is actually after a Roman god of gateways. Lol, I guess the gateway of Hell-fire(Matt. 5:22).

( *2)

You guys are all indirectly Trinitarians but are just deluded to admit it. You lots all over your websites and books praise Trinitarians like William Tynadle as a man of Vision.

(*1).
See painment !!!!!
Pervert dey deceive himself.
So, for Your perverted mind U done form "Janosky" to "Juno " ?
It's the same manner you will pervert "Babajide" of Yoruba and LIE to the world it's Jide of Igbo language.
Even the invisible Father of all Perverts dey quote Bible.. orishirishi something !
Wetin Musa no go see for gate !
(*2).

Perversion of Facts as usual....
The courageous effort of William Tyndale to translate the Bible into a language everyone in his society can read understand, is noteworthy.
What is wrong with that?
. ..
You go even LIE you never read or own a copy of the Authorized Version Bible (alias KJV ) since dem born you.
Pervert wey holy pass William Tyndale, ekushe ooo !
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2019
Janosky:

(*1).
See painment !!!!!
Pervert dey deceive himself.
So, for Your perverted mind U done form "Janosky" to "Juno " ?
It's the same manner you will pervert "Babajide" of Yoruba and LIE to the world it's Jide of Igbo language.
Even the invisible Father of all Perverts dey quote Bible.. orishirishi something !
Wetin Musa no go see for gate !
(*2).

Perversion of Facts as usual....
The courageous effort of William Tyndale to translate the Bible into a language everyone in his society can read understand, is noteworthy.
What is wrong with that?
. ..
You go even LIE you never read or own a copy of the Authorized Version Bible (alias KJV ) since dem born you.
Pervert wey holy pass William Tyndale, ekushe ooo !

This is the main reason i agreed with Jehovah's Witnesses COMPLETELY! smiley

William Tyndale actually lived and died as a Trinitarian, but the little improvement God used him for is a sign that if Tyndale is alive today to learn that even the TRINITY he was taught is paganism, he will humbly subject himself to the new light! Proverbs 4:18

Jesus is the LIGHT ( John 8:12,9:5) no human knows perfectly the whole truth that has been hidden from mankind since the incident that took place in the garden of Eden except Jesus because he was there WITH GOD in the beginning! John 1:1

God kept revealing the sacred secrets gradually to humans, it takes great HUMILITY and COURAGE on the part of faithful servants of God each time the light shines on their old understanding of God's word, whether they'll humbly accept it or oppose it!

Most religionists today usually think they're better than Pharisees of Jesus' day, but the same thing keeps befalling them! John 3:19

The Pharisees (though serving God all their lives) refused to accept the new understanding when it came through the LIGHT himself (Jesus) {John 10:20} while Jesus' followers (common Jews) who were also sceptical about this man (Jesus) {John 1:46} kept listening to him until they're fully convinced that truthfully speaking God has sent this Jesus to brighten their understanding of his word! John 6:67-69

The truth is clear!
Whoever refuse to accept the new light just because he has not fully grasp it after SEEING it WORKING out exactly what God's word promised in the scriptures such individuals can't escape from Satan's grip! James 2:18-26 compared to Galatians 5:22-23

It's undeniable that LOVE {1John 4:8} is working out what all eyes can SEE in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses {John 13:34-35, 17:20-23} whoever continues to oppose them on flimsy excuses is doing so to his/her own detriment! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2019
@PervertProphet.

Please note that God's modern day worshippers are progressing rapidly in the understanding of sacred secrets!

It could surprise you that Charles Taze Russell whom most people thought is the founder of the Jehovah's Witnesses organization never called the organization by that name and he do celebrate Christmas during his own time! undecided

But if he is alive today, he dare not stand against the new light {Proverbs 4:18} which brought about another name for God's people {Isaiah 65:15} neither can he insist on the celebration of Christmas after it has been discovered that it's pagan! embarassed

So Jehovah's Witnesses do appreciate the effort of such faithful servants of God but since they're NOT Jesus, we can't be tied to their ideology simply because God used them. They are NOT the founder of Christianity, therefore they knew PARTIALLY! 1Corinthians 13:9-10

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by TemmyT002(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
kimco:

So then why do you pray? A question for all religious people? Why do you pray to an omniscient God?

Why do you ask your parents for anything?
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 1:20am On Nov 07, 2019
TemmyT002:

Why do you ask your parents for anything?

They are not omniscient. But you claim Yaweh is. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 1:24am On Nov 07, 2019
Maximus69:

1~ If you're not fully convinced about that, just ask the questions and i'll show you biblical references to back my writeup!
2~ Never expect all of us to grasp sacred secrets at the same pace. Paul became a Christian after the ascension of Jesus and Jesus appointed him to be the Apostle of the nations! 1Timothy 2:7, 1Corinthians 15:10
What helped Paul? He remained an errand boy to the Apostles who were sending him as their representative from place to place.
Of course he knew better than them in the application of certain scriptures, but he NEVER elevate himself above the Apostles in Jerusalem! Act 15:22-25

In modern times, the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses have taught us so many things and asked us to continue making personal studies on our own prayerfully!
Whatever we discover is not to be made known publicly until God's holy spirit direct the BODY to publish it. So we'll humbly subject ourselves under the oversight of the governing body until God's holy spirit reveal it to them! 1Corinthians 13:9-10
Many due to their diligent studies and thorough meditation coupled with heartfelt prayers to God have discovered some sacred secrets through the help of God's holy spirit.
Sadly they were filled with arrogance and concluded that they're now better than the governing body, so they left the organization, start their own religion but after seeing that their Churches can't meet up with the standard, orderliness and achievement of the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses, they'll start saying evil things against the organization.
They'll tell you that the governing body failed in prophecy and so many other things. Just ask them one thought provoking question; "which organization do you think can replace or performing better than the JWs?"

That's when you'll realize that they're just envious of the organization, as they'll be beating about the bush with no specific answer! undecided

1....was it not Yaweh that Moses dealt with?

2. What makes you think Paul understood the ideologies of christ more?

3. Picking from your text, do you think a sexist like Paul's word should be taken seriously? Sure some of what he says is fine, but some are jux wrong...what say you on that?
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2019
kimco:

1....was it not Yaweh that Moses dealt with?

2. What makes you think Paul understood the ideologies of christ more?

3. Picking from your text, do you think a sexist like Paul's word should be taken seriously? Sure some of what he says is fine, but some are jux wrong...what say you on that?
Answers to each question!

(1) After the incident in the garden of Eden, Yahweh (Jehovah) has turned his attention away from humans and designated his spirit sons (angels) to keep an eye on what is going on. One of them Michael is the one representing Yahweh, so it wasn't him that Moses was dealing with DIRECTLY!

(2) Paul was a scholar as in professor in the Jewish law so he knew far better than any of Jesus' followers, but his mind was directed at protecting the Mosaic laws. When he has a personal encounter with Jesus, he now realized that truthfully speaking Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) because his teachers (Pharisees) have killed Jesus, so for this same Jesus to have spoken to Paul from heaven, Paul now understand that Jesus has been resurrected from the dead and is now alive. Jesus now used Paul to the full as his BEST student {follower}. Act 9:1-16

(3) God created woman to complement man { Genesis 2:18} the woman has little responsibility when it comes to spiritual things, that's why you see that in most cases names of women were excluded during the writing of God's word, unless any woman that does something that's noteworthy! So Paul is not a sexist, he perfectly understood the scriptures much more than any of the Apostles!

Thanks!
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2019
Jehovah interacted with Moses mouth to mouth,one on one. Number 12:8. Exodus 33:11. At other times through angels,Exodus 3:2. Hebrew 1:1-2.
Shalom.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by TemmyT002(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2019
kimco:

They are not omniscient. But you claim Yaweh is. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Sighs
You are probably an atheist. It's a waste of time telling you anything.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2019
TemmyT002:

Sighs
You are probably an atheist. It's a waste of time telling you anything.

Im not...atleast not yet.

I'd like you to reason with me...

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by TemmyT002(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2019
kimco:

No, thank you.
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2019
kimco:

Never mind.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) we were commanded to preach (reason) with PEOPLE OF ALL THE NATIONS! Matthew 28:19

Don't worry as long as you're ready to reason, my God will supply the answers to whatever you have at heart! Hebrew 4:12 compared to Isaiah 1:18

So keep asking and you'll get the answers NOT from Maximus but FROM God's word (Bible)! Matthew 7:7-8

Thanks!
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2019
Maximus69:

Answers to each question!

(1) After the incident in the garden of Eden, Yahweh (Jehovah) has turned his attention away from humans and designated his spirit sons (angels) to keep an eye on what is going on. One of them Michael is the one representing Yahweh, so it wasn't him that Moses was dealing with DIRECTLY!

When did God first reveal himself(even if it was his back) to any man...plus tell his name to any man? Are you telling me that it was Michael claiming to God's name? If what you say is true in anyway then we have deceived to think we were communicating with Yahweh himself and not his right hand man. I doubt this is true however, but know how inconsistent the bible might be, im not shocked at this confusion.

Maximus69:

(2) Paul was a scholar as in professor in the Jewish law so he knew far better than any of Jesus' followers, but his mind was directed at protecting the Mosaic laws. When he has a personal encounter with Jesus, he now realized that truthfully speaking Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) because his teachers (Pharisees) have killed Jesus, so for this same Jesus to have spoken to Paul from heaven, Paul now understand that Jesus has been resurrected from the dead and is now alive. Jesus now used Paul to the full as his BEST student {follower}. Act 9:1-16

The very core of Judaism was its exclusivity Elitism, and partrachial nature. Gentiles were worse than dogs and women were no better. Christianity on the other hand was quite the opposite (all inclusive, save the one time Jesus told the lady he only came for the lost sheep of Israel. More confusion) Paul being a scholar of Judaism cud nt have made him a better scholar than those who spent time under Jesus first hand. Paul was energetic and a bit of know it all because of his scholarship( its usual with scholars ) he also had the exuberance. That didnt make him a better "disciple". I dont know why christians hold this man in such high regard.

Maximus69:

(3) God created woman to complement man { Genesis 2:18} the woman has little responsibility when it comes to spiritual things, that's why you see that in most cases names of women were excluded during the writing of God's word, unless any woman that does something that's noteworthy! So Paul is not a sexist, he perfectly understood the scriptures much more than any of the Apostles!

If at one point you had sat down to learn that Israel was an extremely partraichial society you would know that being rooted in Judaism, Paul could not severe the ties that made most old school judists, sexist. It has nothing to do spiritual duties, and more to do with man power. Women were not even allowed to give testimonies in court. He couldn't help himself. He was who he was. So then again, what makes this arrogant know it all roman better than those who actually spent time with christ himself?

From your text, you would allow your woman take up the mic and lead a congregation even if she has wisdom to share? Because Paul says so?
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2019
Maximus69:

Never mind.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) we were commanded to preach (reason) with PEOPLE OF ALL THE NATIONS! Matthew 28:19

Don't worry as long as you're ready to reason, my God will supply the answers to whatever you have at heart! Hebrew 4:12 compared to Isaiah 1:18

So keep asking and you'll get the answers NOT from Maximus but FROM God's word (Bible)! Matthew 7:7-8

Thanks!

What will happen if i challenge those answers, will u get frustrated and call me an evil spirit like de rest?
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2019
Janosky:
Jehovah interacted with Moses mouth to mouth,one on one. Number 12:8. Exodus 33:11. At other times through angels,Exodus 3:2. Hebrew 1:1-2.
Shalom.

John 1:18!

The scriptures also said JEHOVAH will walk through the land of Israel and that John will prepare his way!

But who represented JEHOVAH?
Jesus!

So can we now say JEHOVAH is Jesus?

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2019
kimco:

What will happen if i challenge those answers, will u get frustrated and call me an evil spirit like de rest?

FRUSTRATION comes when you're trying to establish what is not or when you're trying to refute what is obvious!

True Christians will never get frustrated because of ridicule, in reality it's misinformed religionists that do get frustrated! Isaiah 54:17

Even Moses challenged (questioned) God when he was asked to go and do what seems impossible!

So your questions are welcome as long as you're ready to REASON! smiley
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Maximus69:

FRUSTRATION comes when you're trying to establish what is not or when you're trying to refute what is obvious!

True Christians will never get frustrated because of ridicule, in reality it's misinformed religionists that do get frustrated! Isaiah 54:17

Even Moses challenged (questioned) God when he was asked to go and do what seems impossible!

So your questions are welcome as long as you're ready to REASON! smiley

U shud be a bhudist lol. Sweet tongue...
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by johnw47: 12:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw FRAUD theorist. Holier than thou Pharisees everywhere.

* May you NEVER have *erec.tions IJNA...

lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

of course you satan's mob think it's okay to use foul sewer mouth language, you are blinded like hell and evil to boot:

4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Janosky:
Any allegation against JW gives you wet dreams.

Janosky:

Perversion of facts gives you erec.tions.

Ephesians 5:4 Let there be no filthiness or foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place ....

Matthew 12:37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate

^^^ mumu brain false jw, God hates the things that you false jw's love

you lying false jw's love the things that your god the devil loves:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2019
kimco:

U shud be a bhudist lol. Sweet tongue...

Well i don't know much about Buddhism but according to the Bible, Jesus of Nazareth has what it takes to carry you along so far you're ready to reason with him! Matthew 7:28-29, John 7:46

I'm just one of his TRUE followers and he has taught us how to do the same! Act 26:28

Please don't forget the challenge!

I'm sure you meant to challenge the intellect of a TRUE Christian! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2019
kimco:

(1)When did God first reveal himself(even if it was his back) to any man...plus tell his name to any man? Are you telling me that it was Michael claiming to God's name? If what you say is true in anyway then we have deceived to think we were communicating with Yahweh himself and not his right hand man. I doubt this is true however, but know how inconsistent the bible might be, im not shocked at this confusion.
I'll take it one by one Sir!

(1)God started dealing directly with humans again after Jesus has finished the reconciliation assignment! John 19:30
Before then God only dealt with humans INDIRECTLY through his first spirit son (Michael). Daniel 12:1
God promised that this spirit son of his will undo the damage Satan brought upon Adam and his offspring! Genesis 3:15
We were made to understand that the damage was been cut off from God! Romans 3:23
Through Jesus' earthly ministry, most people learnt the truth about God's attributes and those who agreed to live by his likeness were baptized as Christians! Act 2:38-40
It's within this ones that God began selecting those he will start dealing with DIRECTLY, he did this when he poured out his holy spirit to baptize them just as he did with Jesus! Matthew 3:13-17, Act 2:3-4
Jesus called them his brothers {Matthew 25:32-46} because the went through the same process just like him. That's why he referred to them as BORN AGAIN! John 3:3-6
Jesus made his closest confidants understand that no matter how close they're to him, he is NOT in charge regarding the selection of this spirit anointed group but JEHOVAH himself! Matthew 20:20-23
After his resurrection, he went back to heaven to present the price before God in the most holy and before all the heavenly host, that's when God turned his attention back to choose from amongst the Christians and started dealing DIRECTLY with them! Hebrew 9:12
Paul explained to the first century Christians that some of them were falling sick and dying due to partaking in what belongs only to the BORN AGAIN, explaining that this ones are in a special relationship with God! 1Corinthians 11:23-30

So it's clear that from the day Adam' became a sinner till the day of Pentecost, God has not been dealing DIRECTLY with humans!

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2019
kimco:

(2)The very core of Judaism was its exclusivity Elitism, and partrachial nature. Gentiles were worse than dogs and women were no better. Christianity on the other hand was quite the opposite (all inclusive, save the one time Jesus told the lady he only came for the lost sheep of Israel. More confusion) Paul being a scholar of Judaism cud nt have made him a better scholar than those who spent time under Jesus first hand. Paul was energetic and a bit of know it all because of his scholarship( its usual with scholars ) he also had the exuberance. That didnt make him a better "disciple". I dont know why christians hold this man in such high regard.

Michael (Jesus) took it upon himself to do the reconciliation work between God and man because he said "amongst all what God used me to create, i love humans the most!" Proverbs 8:31

He first selected one man from the middle east to serve as his friend and this man proved to be a faithful friend even when the promise he made to this man came late. He began tracing this man's lineage until he now established a nation which will serve as example for all other nations.
Take note that Satan told God that man can succeed ruling themselves independent of God's guidance.
Michael (representing JEHOVAH) gave them rules that will guide them until he come and teach them how to reconcile with God. Those laws serves as a mirror that will help the Israelites to see how detestable humans thoughts are from God's standpoint.
While other nations were having Kings (to establish human government and rules) Israelites had no human king, their own rules are the laws given to them.
They finally demanded that they want a king like other nations do have and after telling them all the evil human king will do to them God asked Samuel to give them one, since they wanted one anyway.
So if you trace their lineage and history, you'll realize why Michael (Jesus) said he came only for the obedient ones amongst them (lost sheep). Of course he is to establish God's government globally, but it's from among those who have learnt how to live with Godly principles that he will chose his corulers.
If the Israelites remained faithful till the end, they will be assigned to go and preach to all other nations about God's purpose to renovate the earth and turn it into a Paradise. Members of the governing body will be Israelites only but the benefits will be enjoyed by all!
Well the Israelites themselves rejected Jesus and the invitation was blown open to anybody from all the nations under the heavens, this means God will not only select rulers from Israel but from all the nations to rule with Christ!
That's why you can see in the Bible that God's holy spirit selected none Israelites like Cornelius and many others to become BORN AGAIN Christians in order to rule with Christ in heaven!
So it was well arranged and orderly there was NO NEPOTISM! smiley

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2019
kimco:

(3)If at one point you had sat down to learn that Israel was an extremely partraichial society you would know that being rooted in Judaism, Paul could not severe the ties that made most old school judists, sexist. It has nothing to do spiritual duties, and more to do with man power. Women were not even allowed to give testimonies in court. He couldn't help himself. He was who he was. So then again, what makes this arrogant know it all roman better than those who actually spent time with christ himself?

(4)From your text, you would allow your woman take up the mic and lead a congregation even if she has wisdom to share? Because Paul says so?

(3)God created the female humans as a complement for the man Sir.

That's why rebellious angels could come down, transformed themselves into humans and start having sex with female humans! Genesis 6:1-4

You'll notice that female names were excluded during the writing of so many accounts, unless if something noteworthy comes from a woman.

Jesus selected TWELVE Apostles from amongst his disciples, all were males NO FEMALES.

Adam decided to join his wife in rebellion against God but he was not deceived {1Timothy 2:14} while Job maintained his own integrity even when his own wife asked him to CURSE GOD and die. But after the whole event, God never call the woman's words to account because she's just a female created to complement Job! smiley

So God, Jesus and the angels are of one line of thought regarding female humans Sir!

Of course they are useful in other fields {Proverbs 32:10-31} but regarding headship in sacred services, females are to be silent in the midst of males!

(4)Once again i'll tell you that Paul is a man of great wisdom regarding God's word, that's why Jesus personally chose him to be an Apostle for the nations. Wherever you may come from in any part of this planet, if you're not ready to accept Paul's teachings Jesus will not acknowledge you because Paul is your Apostle! Act 9:15 1Timothy 2:7

Thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
Maximus69:

(3)God created the female humans as a complement for the man Sir.

That's why rebellious angels could come down, transformed themselves into humans and start having sex with female humans! Genesis 6:1-4

You'll notice that female names were excluded during the writing of so many accounts, unless if something noteworthy comes from a woman.

Jesus selected TWELVE Apostles from amongst his disciples, all were males NO FEMALES.

Adam decided to join his wife in rebellion against God but he was not deceived {1Timothy 2:14} while Job maintained his own integrity even when his own wife asked him to CURSE GOD and die. But after the whole event, God never call the woman's words to account because she's just a female created to complement Job! smiley

So God, Jesus and the angels are of one line of thought regarding female humans Sir!

Of course they are useful in other fields {Proverbs 32:10-31} but regarding headship in sacred services, females are to be silent in the midst of males!

(4)Once again i'll tell you that Paul is a man of great wisdom regarding God's word, that's why Jesus personally chose him to be an Apostle for the nations. Wherever you may come from in any part of this planet, if you're not ready to accept Paul's teachings Jesus will not acknowledge you because Paul is your Apostle! Act 9:15 1Timothy 2:7

Thanks! smiley

So in other words, you are a sexist too. Worse so, you are justifying it with religion. Biblical Isreal was extremely patriarchal. Which part of that didnt you understand? Of os an account of it is going to exclude females. No surprise there. So my question is to u...do u agree with wat paul said about women? Will u subject ur wife to paul's wishes?
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
kimco:

So in other words, you are a sexist too. Worse so, you are justifying it with religion. Biblical Isreal was extremely patriarchal. Which part of that didnt you understand? Of os an account of it is going to exclude females. No surprise there. So my question is to u...do u agree with wat paul said about women? Will u subject ur wife to paul's wishes?

Nature itself explains what the scriptures says without any controversy.

My wife is a believer and i won't have married an unbeliever who will not subject herself to Godly principles!

There is orderliness in Christianity.

JEHOVAH (God) is the overall supreme!

Jesus is the commander in chief of all God's heavenly host and earthly organization!

There is a body Jesus arranged to oversee his earthly organization!

Each man should head his own house and each woman should subject herself to her own husband. 1Corinthians 11:3

Children must be submissive to their parents (daddy and mummy). Ephesians 6:1-3

That's how God organized his worshippers in an orderly manner! smiley

Remember what i told you from the beginning;

Frustration come when you're trying to establish what is not or when you're trying to refute what is obvious to all eyes!

The most organized global female group, head and supervised by females is the FIN "FEMALES IN" sisters group on Facebook! smiley

And what is their principal topic of discuss?

How to cope with Males! wink

Even women globally are aware of the fact that IN THE ABSENCE OF MEN, WOMEN CAN NEVER BE ORGANIZED!
Of course they'll continue to envy one another furiously, but they are pleased even if their male boss is irrational than to settle for a female boss! smiley

So are you still ready for reasoning? wink

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by haywizzy007(m): 2:43am On Nov 09, 2019
PervertProphet:

Sodomic 2nd Tier level witness.

I guess the 1st class Anointed ones who are mediators will save you. Lol, that is how one of them, Tony Morris was caught in an unanointed act. To think these stupid witnesses think Jehovah had to wait for more than a thousand years to now select 144,000 Americans(They said this class closed in 1935) instead of the 12 tribes of Isael mentioned in the Bible.

Lol! God must be an American to select only Americans( no other Nationality) to be the 144,000. Brainwashed American Cult adherents.
The logic on these dimwits: to think one of them even said that you can't honour God except only when you are Jehovah Witness. God had to wait till Taze Russel&Rutherford came through.

You are a simpleton..who told you all members of the governing body are Americans?
If I stay and live in America, does that automatically makes me an American?
It is high time you stopped displaying your foolishness
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2019
@kimco.

There is no problem if someone chose to be an atheist.

God's promised of everlasting life for ONLY obedient humans has a solid reason!

He is the maker of the earth and all the creatures in it. So his wisdom is a millions times higher than any of his creatures, which quantifies him to dictate how things should be arranged. Isaiah 55:7-9 compared to Romans 1:20

Anyone who choose to oppose his sovereignty will surely become a menace sooner or later to himself/herself and others!

If a female should slap a male, the feeling will be "she DISRESPECTED me".
But if a male should do the same, the feeling is "he HATE me"

So why the imbalance?

Well God (our Creator) provided the answer! What Females NEED from males is to be LOVED, on the other hand what males NEED from females is DEEP RESPECT! Ephesians 5:33

Not even all your professors in atheism put together can refute this because it's the TRUTH! Job 5:13

Sorry my friend, frustration comes;
WHEN YOU'RE STRIVING TO ESTABLISH WHAT IS NOT WORKING or WHEN YOU'RE BENT ON REFUTING WHAT ALL EYES CAN SEE! Isaiah 54:17

1 Like

Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2019
Maximus69:
@kimco.

There is no problem if someone chose to be an atheist.

God's promised of everlasting life for ONLY obedient humans has a solid reason!

He is the maker of the earth and all the creatures in it. So his wisdom is a millions times higher than any of his creatures, which quantifies him to dictate how things should be arranged. Isaiah 55:7-9 compared to Romans 1:20

Anyone who choose to oppose his sovereignty will surely become a menace sooner or later to himself/herself and others!

If a female should slap a male, the feeling will be "she DISRESPECTED me".
But if a male should do the same, the feeling is "he HATE me"

So why the imbalance?

Well God (our Creator) provided the answer! What Females NEED from males is to be LOVED, on the other hand what males NEED from females is DEEP RESPECT! Ephesians 5:33

Not even all your professors in atheism put together can refute this because it's the TRUTH! Job 5:13

Sorry my friend, frustration comes;
WHEN YOU'RE STRIVING TO ESTABLISH WHAT IS NOT WORKING or WHEN YOU'RE BENT ON REFUTING WHAT ALL EYES CAN SEE! Isaiah 54:17

So a man doesnt want to be loved, only respected and a woman doesnt want to be respected only loved? Is there why there is a great feminist movement now? Im not atheist...im simply not religious...call me agnostic. Your statement is false and myopic on so many levels its disgusting. The social order you see today is that which has been created by man. Dont let any book written by misogynist men make you feel you are in the right. Even you as a man yearn to be loved and the woman yearns to be respected...instead of quoting a book written by cave men who demselves are victims of their era and environment, you could go researching to see if that argument u just made still holds.

Peace
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by kimco(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2019
Maximus69:

Nature itself explains what the scriptures says without any controversy.

If you beat a dog into submission, it will become docile...this isn't spiritual, its common sense.

Maximus69:

My wife is a believer and i won't have married an unbeliever who will not subject herself to Godly principles!

I will not have a dig at your wife. Everyone has a requirement for what they find attractive in a man. So i wont fault her there. But you have clearly stated that you want a submissive woman and you got one. Its not a spiritual thing, its how you were brought up. Happy marriage.

Maximus69:

There is orderliness in Christianity.

Is that why a 1001 denominations exists? Because of this order? Dont sit there and think JW are the only christians in the world. That would be petty.

Maximus69:

JEHOVAH (God) is the overall supreme!

Jesus is the commander in chief of all God's heavenly host and earthly organization!

There is a body Jesus arranged to oversee his earthly organization!

I thought satan was the ruler of this world. If Jesus is the head of the earth then he is doing a terrible job. Some leader he is, chaos, imbalance and destruction everywhere. Africa is now in a state where only the fittest survive...tell him he isnt doing a good job.

Maximus69:

Each man should head his own house and each woman should subject herself to her own husband. 1Corinthians 11:3

Do you know that your wife is your equal? In this day and age you still age women must subject themselves? To what end? So men can walk over them? Both parties require mutual respect but taking from your previous post, women only require lovey dovey so i expect nothing better from you on that front. If you cannot deal with a strong woman who knows what she's about then i think you are the problem. Times are changing bruh.

Maximus69:

Children must be submissive to their parents (daddy and mummy). Ephesians 6:1-3

That's how God organized his worshippers in an orderly manner! smiley

Yh, even parents that ask you to do stupid and evil things. I would not mind my child reasoning with me...only that they should do it well...that all. But im sure your word is law in your house, no space for negotiation. This value is why we have corrupt politicians when our kids grow up. African/christian values my foot.

Maximus69:

Remember what i told you from the beginning;

Frustration come when you're trying to establish what is not or when you're trying to refute what is obvious to all eyes!

Matters of religious inclination is never set in stone. Its very very subjective. There is nothing obvious anywhere. We pick things on a case by case basis.

Maximus69:

The most organized global female group, head and supervised by females is the FIN "FEMALES IN" sisters group on Facebook! smiley

And what is their principal topic of discuss?

How to cope with Males! wink

Even women globally are aware of the fact that IN THE ABSENCE OF MEN, WOMEN CAN NEVER BE ORGANIZED!
Of course they'll continue to envy one another furiously, but they are pleased even if their male boss is irrational than to settle for a female boss! smiley

So are you still ready for reasoning? wink

I dont even know wat to say.

Based on what facts do you claim that group to be the most organised female group? Ur answer will allow me to further address this matter
Re: How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us by Janosky: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
johnw47:

*erec.tion.

of course you satan's mob think it's okay to use foul sewer mouth language, you are blinded like hell and evil to boot:

Ephesians 5:4 Let there be no filthiness or foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place ....

Matthew 12:37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate

Multitudes of women dey una business centres praying for their spouses to have erections and you lead them in prayers, why expose your crass stupidity?

Johnw FRAUD theorist, did someone's erection not caused your birth?
Or were you conceived by erection of your holy ghost?

Johnw Crass stupidity and hypocrisy masquerading as piety = qwarapshiun .

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt / A Catholic Priest Holds Mass In An Open Church (Photos) / Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.