Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Follow Back Enter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow Back Enter (337 Views)

When You Enter A Woman / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow Back Enter by TheWordist(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
I want to follow back and enter,that's what I told her before she switched it up on me for no reason claiming it hurts when one does it from behind that I should add 5k to the 10k I already gave her for overnight. I now asked her if I shift her womb with my baby leg of a gbola will 5k repair the damage? She said she doesn't mind that she will bear the pain as long as cash is available...
People of the world, please is it a crime to have big gbola? When did it become a crime to shift womb biko, because I can't take it!

(1) (Reply)

@new@curren$y, Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy Plan Of Attack ALBUM DOWNLOAD / It Is Hard Interacting With Envious People, Everything You Do Or Say / Types Of Partner You Should Not Get Married To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.