Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React (43733 Views)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by BitmapStudios: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Happney65, let's contribute money for Seun to get married. Bobo yen tin run ile. tongue
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Mrpojj(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Weedsmoker:
They should have helped him get a job and not donating cash.
Nobody said he is jobless
May be he didn't have the extra fund to do marrii ceremony
You know how it is in Nigeria
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Mariangeles(f): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=82896184][/quote]
grin tongue
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by fynguynopimples: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
All you guys shouting Registry marriage up and down, will your own wedding be by registry & very low key.
One thing i have learned is that, people will be giving others economy advice but they will jeje be saving for their own wedding party that will not let people hear word in neighbourhood.
pls lets be truthful to ourselves first
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Skmoda360(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
ladies can never do this for their friend,they see each other as competition
Gbayi!!!
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Skmoda360(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kfaaji:
Is there any prove that those friends that donated the money has not been f*cking the bride behind the curtain? angry grin
Your mouth just dey run like tap...Shai!!!

1 Like

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by lereinter(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
So they can start holy f.ucking
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by lereinter(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
So they can start holy f.ucking.
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
its common with yoruba they can donate money for their brothers wedding party but, affter the patty the man remains jobless, which can lead to break up of the family
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by maak400: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wicked friends.
They'd rather contribute to help you throw a party rather than contribute to start up something for you so that they won't have to contribute again.

They've pushed the guy into trouble.
If he can't afford a wedding, how can he afford running a home?

They'd end up screwing that his wife for him when she starts sleeping around because he can't provide for her.
Chai cheesy
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by happney65: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
BitmapStudios:
Happney65, let's contribute money for Seun to get married. Bobo yen tin run ile. tongue
cool

Dont mind him..He is a useless fellow..Person wey dey shame to buy condom,how he wan woo woman wey go marry am sef.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Make them sha no forget to gather help me get business or job later! Cos that money me has use m open one business o, I din Dey okay, Bleep m give m belle! Small introduction din gallant! I just hope they won’t go ask for friends to gather to feed cos wedding na spendthrift shit if money no Dey well!
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
LifeOfTrigga:
Make them sha no forget to gather help m get business or job later! Cos that money me gas use m open one business o, I din Dey okay, Bleep m give m belle! Small introduction din gallant! I just hope they won’t go ask for friends to gather to feed cos wedding na spendthrift shit if money no Dey well!
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Come cast m again! Werey friends �
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Taurusianlady(f): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
He doesn't have to announce what he did to the public nah,helping your friend or any other person doesn't need social media publicity,you're doing it willingly,them no force you

1 Like

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Chomy101: 12:39am On Oct 07, 2019
my brother i weak pass u
KELVINXY:
I have no issue with friends supporting friend
But my problem is..... Why tell the world? undecided
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by nick50(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2019
This is exactly wat dey called OUR WIFE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.