Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward (41245 Views)

How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / Elderly Nigerian Married Woman Caught In Hotel Room With Best Friend's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Ugosample(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
why are a lot of men offended here

hahahahahaha

if you lot were old enough to watch BBA back in the day till today
you will know that Mike is about the first married man to go in there and behave himself

there was that punk from S.A. (what is that his name again? l
i think his name was Richard or so.
There was Thin Tall Tony

there were others

You men need to have discipline
learn your lesson and stop arguing

hahahahahaha

a man can keep his dick in his pants
it's his choice
it's a decision

you young men better learn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
The guy is just wise. I mean camera is on. Naija girls no go wise grin
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ugosample:

99%?

you got your stats wrong

if a man is not cheating or has never cheated it is likely because he is unattractive to women, gay, or his something is no longer functional. If you are good looking women will throw themselves at you, if you are successful women will scheme their way to you. Even when you try to avoid them, they will find their way to you. Only 1% of men can go through life without succumbing. If women arent coming after you it's because you have nothing they want. There are regular cheaters and occasional cheaters but 99% of men will cheat. Dont be fooled by the one man one wife import of the white man, even he is not faithful. We are not naturally monogamous and the only recreationalstress relief activities we have in Nigeria as men are drinking and blasting.

Also note, there is a reason why prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. It's the way some men "cheat" without complications. Who can afford to pay for sex if not older married men? Who do you think is blasting prostitues, you think it is single men? BTW women also cheat more than we accept, there is a good reason why 1 in 3 children are not the child of the man the call daddy.

1 Like

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Thatwasepic(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
RexTramadol1:

I think what the OP was trying to say is, men should be like the Mike in the big brother house

It's like emulating anybody, we can never know what such a person does in their closet

Till they are busted, it's not out of place to see the good side we've known about them

I get your point
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Angelfrost(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
There is nothing to emulate from him

He was faithful because he was on National TV, in the eye of the public..

leave the man with 20 naked girls in private, lets see if he will remember his "Queen".

The only honest and practical comment here... Hats off sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by ImaIma1(f): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
lilmax:
We can all be mike

But a woman must be worth our mike aura

Treat women the way they are

If she's a dumbass treat her like one
If she's a HOE treat her like one

If she's a Queen, treat her like one

If she's a dumbass, the husband is a dumbass also for marrying one.
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Legalosas: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
I have been waiting for such yarns. Well said thou. He did very well
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Baroba(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thought the average Nigerian man is a dog, or rather; all men are dogs... don't worry we certainly don't need the advice..We keep dem side chicks, screw you advice cool

1 Like

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by alexvatt(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by henryobinna(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thatwasepic:
Nonsense let's see what he does behind closed doors ( he would have bleeped jackye) . Stop hyping the man it was all on national tv
exactly, people these days are losing their sense of judgement. How do they expect him to cheat on line TV where the whole world could see it, even is small and growing cigar company would take a toll, he won't even win and won't get to this position.

I'm not saying he's a cheat, but if things were hundred percent secret and there's 100% anonymity that's when I'll believe all these.

only dumbos expect him to cheat on BBN when the odds are against him so badly

1 Like

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Angelfrost(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

Your statement is useless when it comes to marital affairs. You will be the one to be blamed for marrying a dumbass hoe if you do.

Why can't you settle for a queen as a man

Look up the meaning of the terms: Duplicitous, two-faced, double-dealing...

That's like accusing or blaming most women for marrying abusive individuals.... No one in his right senses deliberately ingests poison.
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by obinnawhyte(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Only a fool be it married man or woman will misbehave even if he's a chronic cheat on a 24/7 real time reality tv show being watched by the world like BBN.

Not really saying he didn't try because it's definitely not men that cheat but BBN show is definitely not the right place or tool to use in testing or judging issues like this.

The last time I checked some don't even cheat with anyone in the same state their partner is living let alone on a reality tv show
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by sirusX(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
theButterfly:
I never watched the show, but I've heard nothing but good things about Mike. Kudos to him.

Yet I wonder why he was 2nd undecided

Guess people would vote for who they want, but I felt his character should represent a true ambassador

1 Like

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by taiwojoe40(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
lilwetdick:

leave the man with 20 naked girls in private, lets see if he will remember his "Queen".
don't mind them jare..faithful my ass..when d rod is hard ,no boundary or regard for any hole to drill..woman temptation is the greatest man weakness,so irresistible and uncontrollable no matter how discipline u're..It takes only the grace of God or u're impotent..
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by SenecaTheYonger: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
isthatso:

Nigerians are very gullible. It doesnt mean he wont cheat, it may only mean he is a smart man who knows he is on TV. You cannot extrapolate anything from this. I am not saying he is a cheat but the op is obviously a dumbass if she thinks this means he is isnt. Al it shows is he is smart or he respects himself. Now that might seem like a big deal because we live in a world where people dont. Recently there was a mother who is seperated from her husband having no shame in telling the world she and another singer are friends with benefits. It is only because these are the people that have become role models that some think this Mike guy has done anything extraordinary.

99% of men will cheat regularly or at some point, even good men who respect themselves, their wives and their families, the only difference is some will do it openly and others will be discrete

personally, I dont think any self respecting person will go on BB in the 1st place.

And you know for sure he'll cheat when there's no camera on him? Pessimist.
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Thatwasepic(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
henryobinna:
exactly, people these days are losing their sense of judgement. How do they expect him to cheat on line TV where the whole world could see it, even is small and growing cigar company would take a toll, he won't even win and won't get to this position.

I'm not saying he's a cheat, but if things were hundred percent secret and there's 100% anonymity that's when I'll believe all these.

only dumbos expect him to cheat on BBN when the odds are against him so badly

People normally go for the hype maybe that's why he lost if he would have dated tacha or mercy in the house he would have won.
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by alexvatt(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
isthatso:

if a man is not cheating or has never cheated it is likely because he is unattractive to women, gay, or his something is no longer functional. If you are good looking women will throw themselves at you, if you are successful women will scheme their way to you. Even when you try to avoid them, they will find their way to you. Only 1% of men can go through life without succumbing. If women arent coming after you it's because you have nothing they want. There are regular cheaters and occasional cheaters but 99% of men will cheat. Dont be fooled by the one man one wife import of the white man, even he is not faithful. We are not naturally monogamous and the only recreationalstress relief activities we have in Nigeria as men are drinking and blasting.

Also note, there is a reason why prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. It's the way some men "cheat" without complications. Who can afford to pay for sex if not older married men? Who do you think is blasting prostitues, you think it is single men? BTW women also cheat more than we accept, there is a good reason why 1 in 3 children are not the child of the man the call daddy.
Wow, this is the most foolish comment I have ever read on Nairaland, U cheat on ur wife because u choose to, not because u are not attracted to women. Cheating is a choice, no excuse for it ok.
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

And you know for sure he'll cheat when there's no camera on him? Pessimist.

Funds are very limited in Nigeria, it will help to encourage more spending on education if you show that which we spent on you wasnt wasted!! because if our education Naira is being wasted, we might as well divert it to power and roads.

I said not cheating on BB doesnt make him faithful. How does that tally with I know he'll cheat for sure?
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Princeton92(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mike is my role model...
My icon!
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Mariangeles(f): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear average Nigerian married men, hope you learned something from Mike O Edwards of BBN 4?

Infidelity is a choice.
You are responsible for what you do with your penis.
You cheat or misbehave because you want to or you are a dog, not because you can't control yourself.

Mike lived 99 days with different beautiful ladies of different sizes, complexion, height and shapes.
He saw them in skimpy outfits, shared bathrooms and bedrooms with them, but not for once did we see his boner.

Not for once did he behave inappropriately around any of them.

He respected himself, his wife, his wedding vows and his brand, even though he knows our society would have made excuses for him or forgiven him easily if he had messed around with any of the girls in that house.

Remember this when next you want to make silly excuses for philandering husbands or put the blame on wives of cheating men.

Remember this when next you justify sleeping with the house help, sister inlaw, colleague, neighbour, wife's best friend or your side chick.

Like or hate Mike, he really set a good standard for married men in that house.
He made a point.

Man like Mike!
You copied it from Facebook and posted here without giving due credits .
It's called plagiarism ma'am .

1 Like

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by cooltola(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
If you going to cheat, then do not get married. It is just simple.
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by tesppidd: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
lilwetdick:

hehehehehehe

You have a point.

But why 20 unclad women?

Is he or dickless or impotent? Who can resist that?

Mike must be commended for his discipline and comportment.
But that doesn't necessarily make him a saint.

He behaved himself on National TV.

He still might or might not be a player off camera.
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
It shows how low we have come if such like this is makes news something that should be standard. What a generation cry
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by SenecaTheYonger: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Salty _cuck. He's receiving praises that's why you're wincing in pain. Can't even hide his jealousy.

- Nigga didn't cheat
- "Oh not, it's because of all teh camera's pointed at him.
* Removes Camera*
- Nigga still didn't cheat
- "Oh no! We can't tell because there was no camera in there."

A lot of married men has fvked in that house and even gotten their dick svcked even with camera's beaming their ass. Hide your pain, you're a typical jealous Nigerian though. Nothing special about you. Don't even know why I bother with your kind.

Pessimistic twit.

isthatso:

Funds are very limited in Nigeria, it will help to encourage more spending on education if you show that which we spent on you wasnt wasted!! because if our education Naira is being wasted, we might as well divert it to power and roads.

I said not cheating on BB doesnt make him faithful. How does that tally with I know he'll cheat for sure?

1 Like

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by walozanga(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
lilwetdick:

every man must not think like you
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by SIMEONMPEE(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Big up for him ....

Someone here may need the info on my signature, kindly check it out...
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by ollins(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Story!!! I would do exactly the same when I know what's at stake, 60 million naira!!! , God punish that toto. Besides I go behave more when I know am on camera 24 hours, come on guys
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by godofuck231: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear average Nigerian married men, hope you learned something from Mike O Edwards of BBN 4?

Infidelity is a choice.
You are responsible for what you do with your penis.
You cheat or misbehave because you want to or you are a dog, not because you can't control yourself.

Mike lived 99 days with different beautiful ladies of different sizes, complexion, height and shapes.
He saw them in skimpy outfits, shared bathrooms and bedrooms with them, but not for once did we see his boner.

Not for once did he behave inappropriately around any of them.

He respected himself, his wife, his wedding vows and his brand, even though he knows our society would have made excuses for him or forgiven him easily if he had messed around with any of the girls in that house.

Remember this when next you want to make silly excuses for philandering husbands or put the blame on wives of cheating men.

Remember this when next you justify sleeping with the house help, sister inlaw, colleague, neighbour, wife's best friend or your side chick.

Like or hate Mike, he really set a good standard for married men in that house.
He made a point.

Man like Mike!
what do you expect from a man whose wife's bunny scents like strawberries or peaches , cooks like a meaner slays like an assassin under his sheets , poised like a poison in his veins . I'll wait if i were in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by godofuck231: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
The highpoint was when Ebuka asked him on stage...

Ebuka: Mike, I mean...you are a married man. You lived for days with beautiful women. How hard was it for you?

Mike: IT WASN'T HARD. I MEAN, I HAVE A QUEEN *points to wife*
and that's why he's rich and can afford to forgo thrash for gold
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Boyooosa(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Assuming this came yesterday, i would have voted for him from my hard earned N30

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by ollins(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
cooltola:
If you going to cheat, then do not get married. It is just simple.
That's if you ladies will allow him stay, I have a cousin who told a girl that he doesn't want to marry cause he can't stay with one woman, guess what? The lady said she didn't mind, you ladies always think you are smart, then later after hoodwinking guys into marriage, u women start crying foul like u didn't know he was player. God save men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS / Girls, Keep Your Virginity! / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.