Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward (41246 Views)

How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / Elderly Nigerian Married Woman Caught In Hotel Room With Best Friend's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by chigoizie7(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Beat123:
Am op thought mike didn’t know that it’s bba. When you know your wife And family will be watching?

Don’t mind them,

Even, 1st class cheat won’t do it, when he knows that there is more at stake other than his wife
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by PabloAndreas(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Comot 4 here...na still barnies like you dy fuckabout
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Beat123(f): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
chigoizie7:

Don’t mind them,

Even, 1st class cheat won’t do it, when he knows that there is more at stake other than his wife
it just goes to show the mentality in this country!! 99.9% of guys will behave. Knowing that; uncle Uche n aunty Folake will be watching.... we talking in-laws, wife , family. Smh
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Insectkiller: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
You no see d sex machine wey Mike put for house

D girl don fvck am tire and luck Mike pxnis before he came to bbnaija
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
I admire him so much, his wife is the luckiest woman on earth. I guess Mike is not a full-blooded Nigerian man, no Nigerian man is like Mike undecided. Nigerian men are do..............ssss.
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by chigoizie7(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Beat123:
it just goes to show the mentality in this country!! 99.9% of guys will behave. Knowing that; uncle Uche n aunty Folake will be watching.... we talking in-laws, wife , family. Smh

Seyi, has a gf, he didn’t mess up.

Sir dee. Also has a gf, he didn’t mess up.

FRODD has interest on someone, when she left, he didn’t mess up.

Shola no get anyone, yet he didn’t philander.

Elo had chance and opportunity to play Diane, yet, he didn’t.

Because they all knew what is at stake.

And so on, they all knew that promiscuity is so bad for their image in the industry. Plus mike knew that if he dares it, he has more to loose than his marriage knowing where he lives and where his marriage and businesses are.

Mike would be so dumb to try such.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by deltateam: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear average Nigerian married men, hope you learned something from Mike O Edwards of BBN 4?

Infidelity is a choice.
You are responsible for what you do with your penis.
You cheat or misbehave because you want to or you are a dog, not because you can't control yourself.

Mike lived 99 days with different beautiful ladies of different sizes, complexion, height and shapes.
He saw them in skimpy outfits, shared bathrooms and bedrooms with them, but not for once did we see his boner.

Not for once did he behave inappropriately around any of them.

He respected himself, his wife, his wedding vows and his brand, even though he knows our society would have made excuses for him or forgiven him easily if he had messed around with any of the girls in that house.

Remember this when next you want to make silly excuses for philandering husbands or put the blame on wives of cheating men.

Remember this when next you justify sleeping with the house help, sister inlaw, colleague, neighbour, wife's best friend or your side chick.

Like or hate Mike, he really set a good standard for married men in that house.
He made a point.

Man like Mike!

I respect him for that and wish he had won it and not that panty bombom showing Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by fcdgrand(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
keeping yourself for your woman; if only you marry her as virgin a.k.a pure blood, she worth it!,

1 Like

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by owowa145(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
There is nothing to emulate from him

He was faithful because he was on National TV, in the eye of the public..

leave the man with 20 naked girls in private, lets see if he will remember his "Queen".
Just one is enough. But i commend d nigga to put himself together. Shows he could discipline himself where necessary. Same goes for the instagram hoe (Tacha), she was able to keep herself from sexual immorality. These goes both ways, it doesn't mean they are loyal to d core but disciplined where necessary.
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by lukui: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
dear average Nigerian women, hope you learnt something from Tacha?
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by donPhill(m): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
you really mean not yanshing those hoes is an achievement? common... this guy spent his whole life with clean chicks, those housemates are total turndown, its just like telling a corp member why he did not fall for his primary6 pupil
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 08, 2019
What's the name of that married dude that messed himself up in the previous show? Poor dude grin grin
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Tunagee(m): 4:57am On Oct 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

leave the man with 20 naked girls in private, lets see if he will remember his "Queen".

Hehehehe!!! grin
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Vince77(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear average Nigerian married men, hope you learned something from Mike O Edwards of BBN 4?

Infidelity is a choice.
You are responsible for what you do with your penis.
You cheat or misbehave because you want to or you are a dog, not because you can't control yourself.

Mike lived 99 days with different beautiful ladies of different sizes, complexion, height and shapes.
He saw them in skimpy outfits, shared bathrooms and bedrooms with them, but not for once did we see his boner.

Not for once did he behave inappropriately around any of them.

He respected himself, his wife, his wedding vows and his brand, even though he knows our society would have made excuses for him or forgiven him easily if he had messed around with any of the girls in that house.

Remember this when next you want to make silly excuses for philandering husbands or put the blame on wives of cheating men.

Remember this when next you justify sleeping with the house help, sister inlaw, colleague, neighbour, wife's best friend or your side chick.

Like or hate Mike, he really set a good standard for married men in that house.
He made a point.

Man like Mike!

So because Mike didn't do it on National Tv he is now a faithful man?

You have a peanut brain.
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by donPhill(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I admire him so much, his wife is the luckiest woman on earth. I guess Mike is not a full-blooded Nigerian man, no Nigerian man is like Mike undecided. Nigerian men are do..............ssss.
I can see you are actually a daughter of a do..g!! a gf/wife of a do..

1 Like

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Mariangeles:

You copied it from Facebook and posted here without giving due credits .
It's called plagiarism ma'am .
Thank you for pointing that out. The post was originally written by Mmiliaku on Facebook, too many people taking credit Tor someone else's sweat.

1 Like

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2019
LillyVal:
Corrected
Not still corrected ma.
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2019
You have a peanut butter brain.
Vince77:

So because Mike didn't do it on National Tv he is now a faithful man?

You have a peanut brain.
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by faithsystem(f): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2019
exactly my brother.
but people wouldn't understand this fact.
alexvatt:
Well, I don't watch bbn, nether do I Know who Mike is. But base on your post here. Bbn is not a platform to evaluate a person real character. It is a game show. What Mike does off camera is what matters, not what he does on national TV. Don't be deceived, no man will go and cheat on his wife on national TV show.
Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Burgerlomo: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by Sierusvirus(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
last I checked,nairaland was a free forum.shebi u have data,open a thread that talks about ladies having self respect with reference to the bbn show.try and see the lessons from the thread and sleep over it before u start criticizing the op who just simply shared what she thought about Mike and the bbn show
You have the right to say anything in life.
The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward by yazga: 2:10am On Oct 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
not all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS / Girls, Keep Your Virginity! / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.