Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (57410 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by midnighter(f): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
monex:

In a office TGIF, they announced ladies first and then Misters.

Someone interrupted that I was to be excluded as I was a Master and everyone shouted "Master myname" and were laughing that I should go and marry to be worthy of the title Mister

Oh, sorry about that. But tell me, did you feel bad about it or did you just take it as a joke?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Taiwx(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
last last pocohantas will fall pregnant to become a babymama undecidedundecided
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Taiwx:
last last pocohantas will fall pregnant to become a babymama undecidedundecided

The ones wey marry una, how far? Sebi na so them full for church dey pray against sidechicks. Even the babymamas be looking better than your wives these days. Una done use stress and worry kill the innocent women

Taiwx:

Ur father a dunderhead!
U cowardly resigned to fate!!
Strong woman my small curved dick

Please don't smash your phone grin
No wonder you are frustrated. Your dick is small, your account balance is small- what then makes you a desirable man? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by monex(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

Oh, sorry about that. But tell me, did you feel bad about it or did you just take it as a joke?

my feelings are not a good yardstick as I generally tolerate disrespect. However, because i am reminded about my single state at least 3 times a day, I didn't take it as a joke even though I was laughing with them. My feeling was more of an "Oya e don do abeg let the matter rest na" .

Generally men feel lesser pressure as you generally do not have biological clock pressure. My female colleague in her late thirties told me she would have been crying if she was humiliated like that.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Taiwx(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
pocohantas:

The ones wey marry una, how far? Sebi na so them full for church dey pray against sidechicks. Even the babymamas be looking better than your wives these days. Una done use stress and worry kill the innocent women

changes nothing cheesy cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by pocohantas(f): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Taiwx:

changes nothing cheesy cheesy

That is running on the assumption that what you said was even right or sensible. Sorry, you don't call the shots. grin
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by midnighter(f): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
monex:

my feelings are not a good yardstick as I generally tolerate disrespect. However, because i am reminded about my single state at least 3 times a day, I didn't take it as a joke even though I was laughing with them. My feeling was more of an "Oya e don do abeg let the matter rest na" .

Generally men feel lesser pressure as you generally do not have biological clock pressure. My female colleague in her late thirties told me she would have been crying if she was humiliated like that.

Ok what I meant was, did you find that disrespectful? Objectively, I would say I do. It's even a stretch for your family member to make such a joke, let alone a whole office

Yeah I think that's the main problem. People shouldn't really feel that they have the right to comment on ones personal life so casually, not even as a joke
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Colb461: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
I trust female they statement would av made them feel otherwise bt seriously such statement are nt said to ladies expecially a lady who is ripe for marriage,we men are meant to swallow in some hurtful words even thou the person who said it might just be joking abt it...
monex:

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
pocohantas:

is nt a lie most married men are overstressing their wives, as such the ladies tend to age faster.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by loswhite(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
jerryunit48:
Correct one o , at least the age difference no suppose too much
Tell that to Regina...lol
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by loswhite(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Dshocker:
I think the age difference shouldn't exceed 10yrs gap
what is your business in the age difference? Adult agree to marry wetin concern you and age difference

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Taiwx(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
pocohantas:

That is running on the assumption that what you said was even right or sensible. Sorry, you don't call the shots. grin

ok
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Taiwx(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
pocohantas:

U seriously need a man .always on nairaland fp looking for what I don't know.

SMD!!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by loswhite(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
olasaad:

No ooo not really your age but but let say 36-39
lol who are you to determine that difference?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by pocohantas(f): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
RAGGA40:
is nt a lie most married men are overstressing their wives, as such the ladies tend to age faster.

Men like Taiwx. By their comments you will know them. Then they will try forcing themselves on you by saying "you need a man". Who needs a stress inducer grin. Sensible men only biko.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Taiwx(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Stop overrating yourselves with this you need a man. No one needs dunderheads like you!
I can be anywhere I want, it is my data. I didn't buy it with a "man's" money. Now fck off grin

Ur father a dunderhead!

U cowardly resigned to fate!!

Strong woman my small curved dick
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by amuwo1980: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Funkybabee:

Your problem is why they didn't marry you with 30k salary right..

Go and add to your hustle and pls don't marry any woman that can not be contented with what you have, I will keep saying it
Clearly u are one of them, you are old , go look for widowers in their 90s , the best is over pls and get on with it fast , all these menopausal women
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Ikennablue(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
lilwetdick:
i dont believe in that

for men it is better to marry someone you can mode and tame to the woman you want

believe me, you dont want a wild horse in your house

My age mate are untamable so i better go for someone fresh and young.

someone you can tame?? This is how violence against women starts. Are women animals that you will need to take them?

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Funkybabee(f): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
amuwo1980:

Clearly u are one of them, you are old , go look for widowers in their 90s , the best is over pls and get on with it fast , all these menopausal women

it pain ham...

am in my early twenties for you to know

stop chasing young blood and go and find your mate, 50cents family

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Dshocker(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
loswhite:
what is your business in the age difference? Adult agree to marry wetin concern you and age difference

Its like you are 15yrs more than your woman undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by loswhite(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2019
Dshocker:

Its like you are 15yrs more than your woman undecided
lol 20 years more....we are happy together...datsalllllllll
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by amuwo1980: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Funkybabee:

it pain ham...

am in my early twenties for you to know

stop chasing young blood and go and find your mate, 50cents family

The only one fooled is u, you are long gone on menopause and I wonder why u cant come to terms that it is over, it is over ma

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ikennablue:
someone you can tame?? This is how violence against women starts. Are women animals that you will need to take them?

we humans were all tamed by society, the church, the school and also laws, that is why there is prison for those untamable.

women tame men subtly, so why should a man not be able to tame his women subtly?

taming isnt all about domestic violence.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Allsingles: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Marriage is for matured mind, yes the age is important but there are
many that are biologically aged but they are not matured to be married.
If you have an aged and matured lady between 30 to 35years who is your friend and ready to marry
you, please marry her.
The reason is these,
Once a lady is ready for marriage, she will no longer be acting childish,
She will be responsible,
She will be accountable for her mistakes,
By this time of her age, her head has calm down and not like the under age
that is interested on how to be a slay queen.

Ague with me if you doubt
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Ikennablue(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

we humans were all tamed by society, the church, the school and also laws, that is why there is prison for those untamable.

women tame men subtly, so why should a man not be able to tame his women subtly?

taming isnt all about domestic violence.
I understand what you mean. Thanks for taking your time to explain.
But how does age determine if you can tame a woman. What makes you think a younger woman or one you senior with more years can be tamed easily?
I think it has to do with the family background and character of the person. An unruly and wayward woman cannot be easily tamed no matter the age
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2019
pocohantas:

Men like Taiwx. By their comments you will know them. Then they will try forcing themselves on you by saying "you need a man". Who needs a stress inducer grin. Sensible men only biko.
I'm telling pal, u will women aging faster than their husbands, so for me as a lady don't stress yourself in marriage
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by godofuck231: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2020
midnighter:

I think both exhibit a form of control on one another...in fact all human beings in relationships exert a certain amount of control over each other

He said "mould" and "tame"... is it not terrible she is not a child...hope his spec is not reading.. smh...
what more do you guys want about marriage, she has given an explosive explanation on marriage , what more do you from her?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by newoffer: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2020
ikorodureporta:
so someone who is close to 40 shl marry his age mate??
....Wetin.person dey do til he become 40. Lazy youth
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by ikorodureporta: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
newoffer:
....Wetin.person dey do til he become 40. Lazy youth

why u say lazy youth? Even women plenty... go do census
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
As he marry that old mama he wants to invite everybody to join him in his misery. Ndo.
Simpaceous baba.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Shascky33: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Make your own findings.

I didn't say 'supercede,' btw.
I won't marry because of children bt wont settle for an older woman in her late 30s either. At most 22 years of age. No be 2 go marry wetin go old leave me. My opinion.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by begoniaa: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Shascky33:
I won't marry because of children bt wont settle for an older woman in her late 30s either. At most 22 years of age. No be 2 go marry wetin go old leave me. My opinion.

Okay, and? undecided Did you read me telling anyone not to marry whom they wish? Or was I forcing my opinion down anyone's throat in that post?

Mtcheeeeewww.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.