Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (57407 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by pocohantas(f): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
It is all choice,

However, men should stop deluding themselves into thinking lots of older men are that attractive- physically. The major thing attractive about older men is their financial stability.

If you don't have good money, most young early twenties girl won't follow you. Except she is from a broke home and they are looking for any sponsor. We have seen such threads over and over on NL.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by temitopealabi: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Take control of your money. [url]Afriex.co[/url]
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by oshaosha2014(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
At least I know I have been the one there since her youthful days and not someone who will just bring it to me like that. You cannot want to gift a gentle and loyal guy like me the result of your golden years of hoeing. I am very loyal to one woman not to settle for such.

bukatyne:

Are you describing your wife when she is 35?

Even if you met her at 10, she will be 35 one day.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by purples25(f): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
fcdgrand:
marry non-virgin is a risk! may end up giving men baskard child(ren), virgin is a sure bet for pure blood child(ren)

You are non virgin and your kids will carry your blood - so marrying a virgin does not change the situation as your polluted non virgin blood will taint your wifes own. 50/50.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Charleys:
There's no such thing as a 35 year old sweet pus5y.
No no bro no,

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by fcdgrand(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
purples25:

You are non virgin and your kids will carry your blood - so marrying a virgin does not change the situation as your polluted non virgin blood will taint your wifes own. 50/50.
do you know what i want? fvck non-virgin (as i am doing now) and marry virgin, is that clear to you!

6 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by sweetilicious(f): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
i dont believe in that

for men it is better to marry someone you can mode and tame to the woman you want

believe me, you dont want a wild horse in your house

My age mate are untamable so i better go for someone fresh and young.

Dude, you are in 21st century. You can't mould a human being. Ask the Europeans. Tomorrow now,you will come disturbing us with nonsense posts on how she has gone wild.Op is talking about getting married to someone whom you think alike.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by purples25(f): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=fcdgrand post=82937323] do you know what i want? fvck non-virgin (as i am doing now) and marry virgin, is that clear to you![/quote.

hahahahaha..

but come, you are non virgin na...

are you telling yourself to fvck off?

well well, seems weird to me but if you like telling yourself to fvck off then please enjoy.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by storm001(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
purples25:

Why will women run around when men are confidently sitting around till whenever they like, growing pot bellies with high self esteem, to marry the youngest girl? That sense of entitlement stinks to me.

We are equal. Older women should be accepted by the equally old men. Let men marry their mates.

Dem dey run carry pot belly go meet those helpless small girls....mstcheww

They run to young girls because the older a pretty girls get, the wilder her p**sy. How many dudes have you personally turn down because he has no money??

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by sweetilicious(f): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Like I said, varieties. And different things to consider.

You are not in the head of anyone neither are you directing their 'mental processes.'

If you feel/think menopause is an issue, then avoid older women.

It works for others.

A relationship (going into it) can be for so many other things than for child-bearing and other superficial things people expect and make it to be.
The only thing a naive Nigerian man needs from a woman is children. They are most times so irresponsible. I pray never to meet such man ever. The worst type of marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by purples25(f): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
storm001:

They run to young girls because the older a pretty girls get, the wilder her p**sy. How many dudes have you personally turn down because he has no money??

when i run into dudes with no money..... We chill lika dat. We stroll round and talk and i go home.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by storm001(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
purples25:

when i run into dudes with no money..... We chill lika dat. We stroll round and talk and i go home.

When this dudes make money, they look for younger girls, cos U ar old already and must have been dealt with by dudes who have money when you are young!!!
The circle continues...

7 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by fcdgrand(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=purples25 post=82937403][/quote] my fellow man cannot change my mind, not to talk of woman, so you want man to marry over use pussy where there is fresh virgin girls abi?

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by purples25(f): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
storm001:

When this dudes make money, they look for younger girls, cos U ar old already and must have been dealt with by dudes who have money when you are young!!!
The circle continues...

grin

storm001:

The circle continues...

Eyaa
there is no good reason you can think of but that
i laugh sha......if i remember
no matter how women endure, these dirty beliefs are the end result.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by olumide4christ: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
djoe21:

Bless you Sir. You have commented well.

Amen....God bless you too.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by purples25(f): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
fcdgrand:
my fellow man cannot change my mind, not to talk of woman, so you want man to marry over use pussy where there is fresh virgin girls abi?

marry what you like, i have said my own. When judgement day comes, there will be no bias. In that realm, man will be judged same as the woman. Till then, enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by fcdgrand(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
purples25:

marry what you like, i have said my own. When judgement day comes, there will be no bias. In that realm, man will be judged same as the woman. Till then, enjoy!
God want men to marry virgin, isaac from bible marry virgin, even virgin mary give birth to our lord Jesus Christ, so if you are still virgin, thank God but if you are not, go & meet that guy to marry you and stop questioning people for what their want, i want virgin as wife

6 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by purples25(f): 12:03am On Oct 08, 2019
fcdgrand:
God want men to marry virgin, isaac from bible marry virgin, even virgin mary give birth to our lord Jesus Christ, so if you are still virgin, thank God but if you are not, go & meet that guy to marry you and stop questioning people for what their want, i want virgin as wife

toh go ahead, nobody is holding you.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by AgentNairaland(f): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Not In The Sunah Of Prophet Muhammad PBUH.. So Therefore, It's Unacceptable

We Can Marry From Any Age Except Teenagers
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by kay29000(m): 12:46am On Oct 08, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
I won't do that. Marrying my age mate will make people mistake her for my mum. One will get tired correcting them that she is my wife not my mum.

You are wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by kay29000(m): 12:54am On Oct 08, 2019
franchasng:
Guys it's better to marry your age mate to have a happy home and keep young sweet hotties as mistresses to keep u happy, that way, everybody is happy and fulfilled wink

lol
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by friendlyadvice: 1:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Colb461:
Does that mean ur the woman who train u up to be a better man is what u called all women to be...or ur sis if u av any...
grin sorry too many gbagauns I don't know what you are talking about
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by friendlyadvice: 1:22am On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:

i am open to changing as per relationship matters but not being "tamed"...that sounds like abuse
At 35+ a single man attracts insults buh once you are born a woman its already cause for insult, women are nothing but by- products of men, all they are good for is sex and God made them that way to compensate them for being useless to the world, it only takes an interested man to domesticate her otherwise she is nothing but a wild animal

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by LocalNietzsche: 1:48am On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:

Interesting. You mean like a bell curve?
Exactly
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Acidosis(m): 5:04am On Oct 08, 2019
bukatyne:

Eziokwu!
LOL. You can relate?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Ademoore07(m): 6:07am On Oct 08, 2019
On a serious, i support his motion wholeheartedly. If i'm more than 10 years older than any lady, i cant date her. 10 years difference is the maximum benchmark. I'm not a pedophile.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by babajay109(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2019
Op. The correct word for ``small girls'' is ``teenagers''. moreover alot of small girls are in their late 20's & 30, that because nature has made it so. For me, a girl of 18yrs and above who have the same reasoning and understanding mind with me is my choice any day.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Goldicon2(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2019
ikorodureporta:
so someone who is close to 40 shl marry his age mate??
dude there are lot of amazing good looking women in their 40s but people don't see them because them dy go find 18yrs old

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Colb461: 6:26am On Oct 08, 2019
Ok oh lady of the federal republic of NL has spoken oh so guys take note
midnighter:

Lol if your wife is 15 then *mentally* you are 11...women's brains are fully developed by age 21 while men's is age 25
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by fcdgrand(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2019
purples25:

toh go ahead, nobody is holding you.
can you?, not in this world or the world to come!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 08, 2019
Needless talk. Virgins will be disvirgined. Anyone that gives u peace of mind and love, marry. Cos in the end, that's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by goldman777: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2019
djoe21:

An older man that barely meets his responsibilities as a husband/father and a younger man of her age that meets his adequately who do you think she would gladly look up to?

Biko, I think I have typed too much tonight already.
An older man always has the advantages no younger man who is financially stable will like to marry an older woman except very rare exceptions go and ask wiz kid and tiwa Savage.They are only friends with benefits grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.