Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (57355 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Truest:

What kind of wicked/evil talk is dis ?

What about d desecrated body all des years? Jumping from one penis to d other so much dat d count can fill up a tipper?

Give me one reason I should go marry a non virgin after working hard & chastising myself? It was not easy even in d middle of temptation. Everything boils down to self discipline.

Why should I go pickup d left over guys continuously ate & never got tired?

God forbid evil!
Ur choice dear.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Funkybabee(f): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

Will u be kind enough to explain Funky...

There is two type of insecurities that I will mention here.

1) insecurity of sexual hurge satisfaction
2)insecurity of dominant factor.

That number is about men that thinks older woman cannot be wet or be active like their youger on bed which may not satisfy their useless hurge.

The second one talk about men that like to be view like god, that watever their say is their final judgement, you can't talk, talk more to convince them.. yes bible say will should respect our husban but their own is greater than what christ expect us to do as a church.. They don't what someone that will confronts them of their wrong doing, somebody that shaa will be asking of money, help from them whereby enslave to them is what they are.....

And ladies should fear them because if you marry them, there is no how you can satisfy the two option there.

I rest my pencil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

Nope she ain't Aquarius

What's her sign or when is her birthday?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by babajay109(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
condemn:

The people that you are compatible astrologically has the same Psyche with you
Correct
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Funkybabee:

That number is about men that thinks older woman cannot be wet or be active like their youger on bed which may not satisfy their useless hurge.

The second one talk about men that like to be view like god, that watever their say is their final judgement, you can't talk, talk more to convince them.. yes bible say will should respect our husban but their own is greater than what christ expect us to do as a church.. They don't what someone that will confronts them of their wrong doing, somebody that shaa will be asking of money, help from them whereby enslave to them is what they are.....

And ladies should fear them because if you marry them, there is no how you can satisfy the two option there.

I rest my pencil

That number one though... I think women over 35 are less juicy but about being less active in bed no no.. Older women 40+ are more experienced when it comes to sex but my last experience wasn't a good one & she was about 30+. I still think the younger the juiciest cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by STILESGANG: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
cococandy:
Shameless old men thinking they deserve young women
Hypocrite,Is your husband not older than you undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Ryan03(f): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
nick50:
I can date but will never marry my age mate make person no come look like my grandma after child birth
lol, do your research very well. My cousin married a lady in her early twenties, smallish girl like that, guess what? After first birth, na balloon we see o.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by amuwo1980: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Funkybabee:

I rest my pencil

Bullshit, after rejecting struggling young men , u now want to eat ur cake and have it , no way , I remember all those girls in the university in the 90s, they look down upon us ordering those men in town and how dare u suggest them as an option , when I run into them looking like a house without a roof I wonder , even the their so called rich husbands are broke now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Magnoliaa:

You'll find it if you really want. No matter how long it takes, what it takes.
Thanks for the kind words.watching and waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by sammchuck1: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
ikorodureporta:
so someone who is close to 40 shl marry his age mate??

You dey mind am?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by sammchuck1: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilwetdick:
i dont believe in that

for men it is better to marry someone you can mode and tame to the woman you want

believe me, you dont want a wild horse in your house

My age mate are untamable so i better go for someone fresh and young.

Keyword being "fresh".
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by sammchuck1: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by STILESGANG: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
amuwo1980:

Bullshit, after rejecting struggling young men , u now want to eat ur cake and have it , no way , I remember all those girls in the university in the 90s, they look down upon us ordering those men in town and how dare u suggest them as an option , when I run into them looking like a house without a roof I wonder , even the their so called rich husbands are broke now
You Dey mind them,in their youthful age they will be chasing after old men,deriding us young and hustling men that we can’t take of them.Now dem don expire dey look for who go marry them,now that our hustle as finally paid off.God forbid grin
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by goldman777: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
djoe21:

But this isn't exactly what my comment meant. But even at that, what about the French President, Denzel Washington, Akeredolu the governor of Ondo state. There are many examples.
I said in very rare cases and most Don't last not all if you really look behind the scenes this guy's have mistresses behind the scenes but their museum wives usually look away to avoid media attention.even macron divorced his old wife she only came back while he was contesting for president here are a few Ashton kusher.tom cruise.nick cannon.and even Janet Jackson's ex husband an Arabian billionaire knew you can't teach tame an old wild horse to live a conservative Muslim lifestyle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by djoe21(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
goldman777:

I said in very rare cases and most Don't last not all if you really look behind the scenes this guy's have mistresses behind the scenes but their museum wives usually look away to avoid media attention.even macron divorced his old wife she only came back while he was contesting for president here are a few Ashton kusher.tom cruise.nick cannon.and even Janet Jackson's ex husband an Arabian billionaire knew you can't teach tame an old wild horse to live a conservative Muslim lifestyle

Forget rare cases, it is happening a lot now. People are beginning to go for what they desire damning the stereotype of the society.

By the way, you think the ones with younger wives don't have mistresses? undecided

There's even a study that shows that the closer couples are in age, the longer their marriages tend to last.

I don't want to get started with showing images of crashed marriages where the man is older. But you can take a good look at many Nigerian celebrity marriages and see for yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Blackmiserable(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
bukatyne:

Fair enough.

Drop your email let's chat.

I hope you don't read a different meaning grin grin grin grin grin.

I mean, let's chat.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Funkybabee(f): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

That number one though... I think women over 35 are less juicy but about being less active in bed no no.. Older women 40+ are more experienced when it comes to sex but my last experience wasn't a good one & she was about 30+. I still think the younger the juiciest cheesy

Yes, you are in that category

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Funkybabee(f): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
amuwo1980:

Your problem is why they didn't marry you with 30k salary right..

Go and add to your hustle and pls don't marry any woman that can not be contented with what you have, I will keep saying it

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Colb461: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Busted
Funkybabee:

Your problem is why they didn't marry you with 30k salary right..

Go and add to your hustle and pls don't marry any woman that can not be contented with what you have, I will keep saying it

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by purples25(f): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
boiz2men:

had a prob with my phone. Ive replied.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Funkybabee:

Yes, you are in that category

Lolz... And how would u know that cheesy
In all honesty i don't really discriminate but i wouldn't marry someone over 35 but sex no problems if i can make it juicy and she has an attractive body. I don't have those insecurities u mentioned tho. I just love em juicy and soft so i can really feast on it grin

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Colb461: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
The both of u should just marry each other pls@funkybabe...
dairykidd:

Lolz... And how would u know that cheesy
In all honesty i don't really discriminate but i wouldn't marry someone over 35 but sex no problems if i can make it juicy and she has an attractive body. I don't have those insecurities u mentioned tho. I just love em juicy and soft so i can really feast on it grin
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Colb461:
The both of u should just marry each other pls@funkybabe...

Lolz... shebi. If u will be kind enough to officiate it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Colb461: 1:20am On Oct 09, 2019
Lol...
dairykidd:

Lolz... shebi. If u will be kind enough to officiate it cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://allure.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/akinwunmi/
did he have a disagreement with Ned?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Chukapage(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

Women use men and men use women the same... but women occupy a lower space in society so when they lose, they lose big.

After like 35 years + an unmarried man will also begin to attract insults

i am open to changing as per relationship matters but not being "tamed"...that sounds like abuse
he is obviously not talking about "insults" that come with being unmarried at a certain age he is talking of sexual marketability at a certain age a 35year old man will easily attract females younger females and older females but a 35year old lady CAN'T her beauty is waned she is seen as "OLDIE" and with numerous younger ,fresher and more beautiful ladies MOST men even 35year old men Will rather roll with younger and fresher females than the older ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Chukapage(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2019
purples25:

Last last na your choice. For me, this is unfair and my heart goes out to the young girls whose lives had to be stopped or continued with an older man, well especially the very little girls ( though guys on nl are talking of 19, above and below ) .
did the younger women complain to you? Women age like milk men age like Wine meanwhile you and I know that women are more pot bellied in Nigeria than men sef. Nobody will leave fresh ,younger and sweeter woman for an OLDIE it rarely happens. Even if I am 35yearold and Single today I won't even look at 30_35yearold women mbanu! Who no like better thing? That why it's said that women are like flowers once e fade e don fade. Even when I see some of my female agemates they all look older both married and unmarried ooo upon they are in their mid twenties not even late twenties ooo na younger women sure pass Jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by purples25(f): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2019
Chukapage:
did the younger women complain to you? Women age like milk men age like Wine meanwhile you and I know that women are more pot bellied in Nigeria than men sef. Nobody will leave fresh ,younger and sweeter woman for an OLDIE it rarely happens. Even if I am 35yearold and Single today I won't even look at 30_35yearold women mbanu! Who no like better thing? That why it's said that women are like flowers once e fade e don fade. Even when I see some of my female agemates they all look older but married and unmarried ooo upon they are in their mid twenties ooo na younger women sure pass Jare.

Lol go and ENJOY your life. Alls good.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by monex(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

Women use men and men use women the same... but women occupy a lower space in society so when they lose, they lose big.

After like 35 years + an unmarried man will also begin to attract insults

i am open to changing as per relationship matters but not being "tamed"...that sounds like abuse

Men get insults at 33
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by midnighter(f): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
monex:

Men get insults at 33

Oh really? So it's even worse than I thought

What do they even say to you people self? Apart from "baba don old"
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by monex(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

Oh really? So it's even worse than I thought

What do they even say to you people self? Apart from "baba don old"

In a office TGIF, they announced ladies first and then Misters.

Someone interrupted that I was to be excluded as I was a Master and everyone shouted "Master myname" and were laughing that I should go and marry to be worthy of the title Mister

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife / What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.