Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (57401 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by MetaPhysical: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Professors are trying to bend nature backward using education as excuse.

We already have law that stipulates age of maturity. Why do we need to beg people not to marry girls below 18. Let the law have that converstaion with them.

The problem is not the men but lack of enforcement.

Prof Adesina should address throwing men in jail that go after underage girls.

As im speaking to you white men from Europe and US are booking flights to Africa...they are xoming with cameras and video equipments to exploit our under age. They dare not try that in their own country and not go to prison.

Where is our law and why is it not enforced? Thats the problem!

A 50yr old village man marrying a 13yr old girl. Throw him in jail and throw the inlaws in jail as well. Where is the cow he gave for dowry....slaughter the dayam coe and feed the village. Go gangster on them!

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by LocalNietzsche: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
You are absolutely right. For the female, survival means more that to a male evolutionary speaking. Because females are the only sex that can carry babies.

A nice fact: Humans have more female ancestors than male ancestors. A ratio of 2:1 for Female:male ancestors. Another way of putting it is, every female that has ever existed has successfully reproduced while only half the male had reproduced.
midnighter:

Not that females have a more developed brain. But female brains develop faster. The brain cells of female children begin to make more meaningful connections at an earlier age. After a while males will catch up

So yes, during early life and young adulthood, females have more developed brains

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
jerryunit48:
Correct one o , at least the age difference no suppose too much
what about me wey dey marry my 52 Yr old young American bae?

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Newboss(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
ikorodureporta:
so someone who is close to 40 shl marry his age mate??

Ignore him.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by RealityShot: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
i dont believe in that

for men it is better to marry someone you can mode and tame to the woman you want

believe me, you dont want a wild horse in your house

My age mate are untamable so i better go for someone fresh and young.

even 5-6 years younger would treat the man like her mate!

Marry like 10 years or more younger..

But not under 23 Years girls O!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by purples25(f): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mature men on nl shouting they want young girls, while they call their mates evening newspaper, they dont want evening newspaper.

You men, have you ever thought about whether the young girls want your old as.ses too? Grown ladies your age are stinky, but you must be golden in your mature age, you deserve a small girl.

If they say a younger man is getting married to an older woman you all will scream. But y'all are good enough for younger women. Its ok if husband is called his wife's 'daddy', but not ok if wife is looking his age and mistakenly adressed as 'mummy'.

Crazy double standard. Your egos are out of this world.

10 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by storm001(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Joke of the year.
If you like, be forming slay Queen in your 20s & be f**king around. Then when you get to your 30s you will start looking for serious relationship. Ma Ogun go marry you.
Its better to marry young girl who body is still intact, advising us to marry older ladies will encourage the young ones to keep f**king around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by storm001(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
purples25:
Mature men on nl shouting they want young girls, while they call their mates evening newspaper, they dont want evening newspaper.

You men, have you ever thought about whether the young girls want your old as.ses too? Grown ladies your age are stinky, but you must be golden in your mature age, you deserve a small girl.

If they say a younger man is getting married to an older woman you all will scream. But y'all are good enough for younger women. Its ok if husband is called his wife's 'daddy', but not ok if wife is looking his age and mistakenly adressed as 'mummy'.

Your wife material should start showing when you are young, not when you know time is running out haunty.
Make use of your time when you are young ooo. No be every body slay queen dey favour

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by webngnews: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
ohhh
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by majamajic(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
GGirll:

Have you seen olubadan?
he has to spend , u see it that it's
some don't get up to that age before the leave young girl a young widow
marry your age grade , if not even age mate
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Midas01: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Just as old men will do same to your daughters.
BetWinners:
Ladies over 24 are a complete no-no for me angry
Lord knows at the age of 76 I will still be gbenshing 18year and 19year olds tongue

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by purples25(f): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
storm001:

Your wife material should start showing when you are young, not when you know time is running out haunty.
Make use of your time when you are young ooo. No be every body slay queen dey favour

Why will women run around when men are confidently sitting around till whenever they like, growing pot bellies with high self esteem, to marry the youngest girl? That sense of entitlement stinks to me.

We are equal. Older women should be accepted by the equally old men. Let men marry their mates.

Dem dey run carry pot belly go meet those helpless small girls....mstcheww

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by charlsecy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
cooooooks:
Age is a number...
It is not just a number unless you can marry a 2-year-old.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by oshaosha2014(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
That’s like, worn out and ran through already.

Charleys:
There's no such thing as a 35 year old sweet pus5y.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
i dont believe in that

for men it is better to marry someone you can mode and tame to the woman you want

You want to tame a 21st century woman?? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by fcdgrand(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
my mate are not virgin!

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
BetWinners:
Ladies over 24 are a complete no-no for me angry
Lord knows at the age of 76 I will still be gbenshing 18year and 19year olds tongue
Ned Nwoko grin

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
purples25:

Its a mans world take it or leave it... my wife has to be 11 - 13 yrs younger and she's allowed to call me zaddy.. No vex put grin

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Magnoliaa(f): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
more than you're worth.

comprehend my post before quoting me.

Gforce2015:

Okay , you're meant to say he should marry his financial age mate..., Abi?
A lady that does worth more than 100k shld not be looking for a guy of N70 million worth....

Just to ask , how much do you worth?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by djoe21(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
midnighter:
Women get old fast, women blah blah...actually men take longer to mature...a 23 year old man and woman are not the same thing...they have different stages of brain development and maturation...so thats the reason to marry an older man, if you so choose.

I don't buy this your school of thought. I wonder why people keep saying it. It is not a given.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by midnighter(f): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
djoe21:

I don't buy this your school of thought. I wonder why people keep saying it. It is not a given.

It's not a school of thought, it's biology. You can go and check it

It's also not a given that women look like grandmas at age 35 or after childbirth,so why do people keep saying it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by midnighter(f): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
LocalNietzsche:
You are absolutely right. For the female, survival means more that to a male evolutionary speaking. Because females are the only sex that can carry babies.

A nice fact: Humans have more female ancestors than male ancestors. A ratio of 2:1 for Female:male ancestors. Another way of putting it is, every female that has ever existed has successfully reproduced while only half the male had reproduced.

Yes, exactly. It's interesting right

And another fact: in times of famine or hardship, birth of males is suppressed to increase likelihood of survival because males are more likely to die without living long enough to procreate than females

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Mosco100(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Magnoliaa:
Or rather marry your 'mental age mate.'
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dreew:

And she'll give you fresh wahala.
Not all girls are synonymous with Wahala tho...

Maturity.... kiss
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Magnoliaa(f): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yigiyaga:
would have been good but this is another marathon.

Asin?? What do you mean?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
LongThickPenis:
A wise man once said the best age ratio for husband to wife is that a man should marry a woman half his age +7 years. If a man is 35, marry a girl that is 17.5+ 7=24.5 or 25. A forty years old man should need a woman of 27.
shocked shocked shocked

This is a strong formula!!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by Deltatoto: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
i dont believe in that

u never see small pikin when no Wetin u no no?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by purples25(f): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
dairykidd:

Its a mans world take it or leave it... my wife has to be 11 - 13 yrs younger and she's allowed to call me zaddy.. No vex put grin

Last last na your choice. For me, this is unfair and my heart goes out to the young girls whose lives had to be stopped or continued with an older man, well especially the very little girls ( though guys on nl are talking of 19, above and below ) .

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by purples25(f): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
fcdgrand:
my mate are not virgin!
are you a virgin? You are not a virgin but you want virgin abi?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by midnighter(f): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
fabiano09:

true ,so my wife is probably like 15 now lol

Lol if your wife is 15 then *mentally* you are 11...women's brains are fully developed by age 21 while men's is age 25

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by wanger50(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
i dont believe in that

Going through this shit right now.It can be a hell of an experience....this wild old horses.I'm learning through the hard way
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates by micxwell(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
midnighter:

Cant believe what Im reading...Who and what are you taming? Is she a hyena
Lol.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.