Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time (9860 Views)

Doing The Wrong Thing At The Wrong Time (picture) / Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner / Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by slimyem: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ever been in a situation where you found someone you liked who liked you in return but because of one reason or the other you couldnt date or get serious?
It might be that one party is in another relationship or going through a tough period and as such cannot commit to anything serious at that period.
It might also be a situation where one party was too young or one party had been terribly heartbroken and had been drained of all energy needed to make a relationship work.
Mine was a guy a had a 2-year relationship with.was about 4 years older and was asking for too much.seriously,he was everything a woman would want in a man but i wasnt just ready then.i needed to see and experience the world.if i just met him now,he would have been the MAN!he was the right person at the wrong time.
Now,share your experiences!
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by MMM2(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
slimyem come again but b4 coming again can we n winkwinkwink h
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by iice(f): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nope
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Freesia(f): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
Yeah I recently did,Timing is surely everything!!!!
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by slimyem: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2011
share your expewience since!all of you no gree share forgetting that there's so much love in sharewing.kai!
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by InkedNerd(f): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2011
@OP: Smh, unfortunately I have been in such a situation. I have too many memories to share at once embarassed
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by kponkish(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2011
Rubbish!! dere is no such tin as d rite person or d wrong person, all dese are our imagination nd we highly over rate dem
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by slimyem: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Smh, unfortunately I have been in such a situation. I have too many memories to share at once embarassed
then share just ONE of those experiences.
kponkish:

Rubbish!! dere is no such tin as d rite person or d wrong person, all dese are our imagination nd we highly over rate dem
and this is your opinion,just your opinion!
It doesnt count here!
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by InkedNerd(f): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

then share just ONE of those experiences.and this is your opinion,just your opinion!

Well, I met a guy who is pretty much like the guy you described. . . the only difference is that he wanted children right away which was something I am not prepared for at the moment.
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Igwe419: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd I remember you told me you were just 23, for such a young girl your life is already complete, pikin na experienced these days grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by MrCork17: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

Ever been in a situation where you found someone you liked who liked you in return but because of one reason or the other you couldnt date or get serious?
It might be that one party is in another relationship or going through a tough period and as such cannot commit to anything serious at that period.
It might also be a situation where one party was too young or one party had been terribly heartbroken and had been drained of all energy needed to make a relationship work.
Mine was a guy a had a 2-year relationship with.was about 4 years older and was asking for too much.seriously,he was everything a woman would want in a man but i wasnt just ready then.i needed to see  and experience the world.if i just met him now,he would have been the MAN!he was the right person at the wrong time.
Now,share your experiences!

Slimmyem. ok AM confused. did her run away when he saw your face? undecided
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by slimyem: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Slimmyem. ok AM confused. did her run away when he saw your face? undecided
my friend,shut up there!
This isnt a thread for 16 yr olds.
Its for EXPERIENCED adults.
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by MrCork17: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

my friend,shut up there!
This isnt a thread for 16 yr olds.
Its for EXPERIENCED adults.

Sweeery but  how do you expect to find a man with that kind of language?  WOMEN!!  angry
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by kponkish(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Slimmyem.  ok AM confused.   did her run away  when he saw your face?   undecided

How can u shut sumone up in a public forum, it is hightime sumone tough teach dis girl a lesson!
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
kponkish:

How can u shut sumone up in a public forum, it is hightime sumone tough teach dis girl a lesson!
after just 7 posts u already know too much about someone. Were u banned? shocked
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
Igwe419:

Inked_Nerd I remember you told me you were just 23, for such a young girl your life is already complete, pikin na experienced these days grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Yes 23 in age but 50 in tinkin, na so life b sir .Younger ones have common sense dan adults nowadays smiley
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by kponkish(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
toba:

after just 7 posts u already know too much about someone. Were u banned? shocked

maybe, as toba i tink, so y re u using my former user name
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by MrCork17: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
kponkish:

konkish.   Are you related to Spiderman?  
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Yes 23 in age but 50 in tinkin, na so life b sir .Younger ones have common sense dan adults nowadays  smiley
yes na cos may be we adults over 35 have very uncommon sense which makes us better than those with common sense lipsrsealed
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
kponkish:

maybe, as toba i tink, so y re u using my former user name
do u realize that im a shareman on Nl? cos im a chairholder. show some respect
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
toba:

yes na cos may be we adults over 35 have very uncommon sense which makes us better than those with common sense lipsrsealed
was i tasing u , common hands up and close ur eyes dia angry
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by slimyem: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
will y'all please stop derailing this beautiful thread??ugh!
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by albridge(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
thats sad. but i guess thats life. undecided
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Orikinla(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
Small shildren sabi halla.
Diskuss small girli palaver, una don dey misyarn already.
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Kmaster2010(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
Its nt easy
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by kponkish(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

konkish.   Are you related to Spiderman?    

yea, dat's me. how re u broda-spiderman
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

am sorry it was toba not me sad cry

My experience is u meet the right person den distance jumps in to kill joy  angry
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by kponkish(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

pls y'all dont i beg u!! sumone is close 2 tears already
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by lindabon: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time

Yup> I'm always for "tasting the waters" but I've met some guys who want something more serious. Bad timing isn't it?! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by kponkish(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
toba:

do u realize that im a shareman on Nl? cos im a chairholder. show some respect

sory chairholder. wat is our world turning into? men behaving like girls. oh! oh!
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by justin04(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2011
Tell me about it, but my lips are sealed. lipsrsealed
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by MrCork17: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

slimyem <<<< Village girl tryin to sound american by force

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland / This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work / Busty Ghanian Babe Breaks The Internet With Her Massive Assets [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.