Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Life Inside Inmessage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Inside Inmessage (12791 Views)

Inmessage Dating App / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2019
catwalq:

That community is for those kinda people.. To avoid poisoning your mind further, you should stay away. A friend to a fool is considered a fool. So are prostitutes....

noted ma
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Newboss(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2019
Finnese001:

go and see for yourself, most of the girls there are either unclad or half naked with their captions like,

"matured mind only"

"no too much question just go straight to the point"

"hook up only"

"strictly hook up"

"here for hook up and not for relationship"

"body massages with happy ending"

and so many other captions lol

"I am fun to be with", na dem.

3 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2019
You wouldn't know all this if you didn't take your foot and go and enter hook up apps. But since you did, you should also notice that there are a lot of people online offering their bodies for money; men and women in all.

I've seen black men slinging dick to anything moving but I don't walk around looking at all men like they are the same. I know that there are husbands, fathers and virgins walking around.

How you reason the world isn't gospel, as applies for me.

2 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2019
Newboss:

lol, bros you Sabi am joor
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2019
Newboss:

but let's say the truth, this girls are soiling our name everywhere, Nigerian girls are all over the world doing prostitution and nobody is saying anything about it. But they won't waste time to condemned the guys involving in drug trafficking and internet fraud. go to SA, Ghana, Togo, Benin even Mali and not to talk foreign countries. 90% of Nigerian girls in Ghana are prostitutes and we are condemning only the yahoo boys. it's well sha

4 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Ebonygirl1(f): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2019
MedicH:

Pls go back to sleep. Staying in a garages does not make one a car. Not everyone in the zoo republic is an animal

But you are boldly classifying almost all women as such undecided
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:
You wouldn't know all this if you didn't take your foot and go and enter hook up apps. But since you did, you should also notice that there are a lot of people online offering their bodies for money; men and women in all.

I've seen black men slinging dick to anything moving but I don't walk around looking at all men like they are the same. I know that there are husbands, fathers and virgins walking around.

How you reason the world isn't gospel, as applies for me.

my dear, the app is never a hook up site like you stated but where to meet different people, chat, date and make friends. but my sisters have turned it to hook up site. some of them are even naked if you want I can screenshot them and post it here and heaven will not fall

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Finnese001:

my dear, the app is never a hook up site like you stated but where to meet different people, chat, date and make friends. but my sisters have turned it to hook up site. some of them are even naked if you want I can screenshot them and post it here and heaven will not fall

Then don't use it. There's no need to open these kinda threads. This platform has become an avenue to bash Nigerian women. Everyday, hundreds of threads on this section accusing ALL NIGERIAN WOMEN for what a few are doing and it's making you Nigerian men look like fools because these are your women. Someone up there quoting 95% of 100m women are prostitutes. Are you guys fucking serious shocked

The world is watching, this isn't a forum only for Nigerians, other people come here and we read this everyday, it ain't a good look for the community.

*steps of the soap-box*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2019
MedicH:
80% of females between 16&40 in Nigeria are prostitutes. 16% are gold diggers. 4% are good.

I wonder what sections the women in your life and care fit under?

Thread full of mumu men... I guess the country must be full too grin

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by harry2sexy(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Things are happening and I see ladies trying to defend the indefensible and I just laugh. Alot of beautiful ladies on that app are into transactional sex and it's just sad. It supports the already known mantra that Nigerian ladies will not even look at you if you don't have money.

The economy is to blame but I blame these ladies the more and it's even all the more funny cos from that hookup path, they get sisi niggas who do not mind building a relationship with them.

And what bugs me is that the app if taken as a specimen of the average nigerian ladies, then damn, we young men are in great trouble cos any lady with internet access can LovePeddler from the comfort of her bedroom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

I'm one of the 5%
Your looks speaks otherwise.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

Then don't use it. There's no need to open these kinda threads. This platform has become an avenue to bash Nigerian women. Everyday, hundreds of threads on this section accusing ALL NIGERIAN WOMEN for what a few are doing and it's making you Nigerian men look like fools because these are your women. Someone up there quoting 95% of 100m women are prostitutes. Are you guys fucking serious shocked

The world is watching, this isn't a forum only for Nigerians, other people come here and we read this everyday, it ain't a good look for the community.

*steps of the soap-box*

we have to say it, we have to do something about it because it getting out of hand, do you know at this age most young kids are using mobile phones, tabs and PC.
Do you know that prostitution also leads to human trafficking?
so many young girls are being promised one job or the other outside country, but when they get to their destination, first thing their madam will do is to take them to a shrine for an oath, the girls will later be free after they have complete paying their madam the agreed amount she ask them to pay, now they will still go and get their own girls for the same purpose.

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

*steps of the soap-box*
Must we hide the truth because the world is watching .Enter insta messenger to confirm his claim . It's the obvious truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by MedicH: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

I wonder what sections the women in your life and care fit under?

Thread full of mumu men... I guess the country must be full too grin

U see this right here is my opinion and I am entitled to it 100%. Everyone except the delusional and those living in denial can agree to what I said as admissible. That said, I do not want to have u quote me again and say something disrespectful and derogatory anymore or I may have to deactivate my account. If u think what i said in response to a topic is wrong pls quote the original topic and state urs.

3 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by MedicH: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

But you are boldly classifying almost all women as such undecided

Almost all. That shows u and I have an understanding thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2019
MedicH:

U see this right here is my opinion and I am entitled to it 100%. Everyone except the delusional and those living in denial can agree to what I said as admissible. That said, I do not want to have u quote me again and say something disrespectful and derogatory anymore or I may have to deactivate my account. If u think what i said in response to a topic is wrong pls quote the original topic and state urs.

Deactivate, Bruv jump in the lagoon for all I care. See how hot you get at the mention of your reality but you want us to accept it as our reality. It's your world, and home that's full of low key hoes, since you were the one who noticed it.

Thread full of mumu men tongue

3 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Must we hide the truth because the world is watching .Enter insta messenger to confirm his claim . It's the obvious truth.

You don't need to hide a lie, you need to stop the exaggeration of 95% blah blah blah angry

2 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by MedicH: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

Deactivate, Bruv jump in the lagoon for all I care. See how hot you get at the mention of your reality but you want us to accept it as our reality. It's your world, and home that's full of low key hoes, since you were the one who noticed it.

Thread full of mumu men tongue

Lol. OK nice try thanks but no thanks. It's only a nairaland thing.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

You don't need to hide a lie, you need to stop the exaggeration of 95% blah blah blah angry

lol, but why the thing come dey pain you like this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by LedRock: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

*steps of the soap-box*
It is better they talk about the problem, we don't need validation from outsiders, seriously naija girls need to sort this their slutty behaviours, how can you say hi to a girl and the next thing she starts giving you price for sex, not like you even planned to date her.

That your statement of few girls involved in runs is a lie, many girls do it, some just make theirs a secret.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by LeRabbite: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
Nope...shey I fit get for Enugu?... I no sure say that kind city fit get better ladies

Blasphemy. Guards seize this man. grin
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2019
lilmax:
95% of women in Nigeria are used for hook up

You can find the loyal ones, the ones who aren't moved by your money, the ones with brains in the remaining 5%

HARD TRUTH

I've got 1 from that little ratio. Lucky cunt me

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2019
Rayhandrinni:
I've got 1 from that little ratio. Lucky cunt me

you're lucky then, cheers
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2019
LedRock:
It is better they talk about the problem, we don't need validation from outsiders, seriously naija girls need to sort this their slutty behaviours, how can you say hi to a girl and the next thing she starts giving you price for sex, not like you even planned to date her.

That your statement of few girls involved in runs is a lie, many girls do it, some just make theirs a secret.

They're going to ignore these kinda threads and it just looks one way... Men bashing women.

I get where you're coming from but don't you think the men play a role in this? It can't be just the women at fault, I refuse to accept that. That's not an intelligent outcome.

Look around Nairaland, so so so many guys justify the use of prostitutes, but they hate hoes. They justify sleeping around but they hate none virgins.

It's a joke... It's not an intelligent debate coming from intelligent minds. They're pushing double standards down people's throats in this context.

3 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2019
Finnese001:

lol, but why the thing come dey pain you like this?

Stupid people often pain me... You're not special smiley

3 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

They're going to ignore these kinda threads and it just looks one way... Men bashing women.

I get where you're coming from but don't you think the men play a role in this? It can't be just the women at fault, I refuse to accept that. That's not an intelligent outcome.

Look around Nairaland, so so so many guys justify the use of prostitutes, but they hate hoes. They justify sleeping around but they hate none virgins.

It's a joke... It's not an intelligent debate coming from intelligent minds. They're pushing double standards down people's throats in this context.

they will ignore the tread because so many of them on inmessage are also here on nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

Stupid people often pain me... You're not special smiley

And I never said I'm special but what should pain you more is the fact that someone's mother is on inmessage collecting d*cks

6 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by LedRock: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

It is because an average naija girl these days only wants money and not love, that is why guys go for prostitutes to avoid stress of keeping up with a girlfriend(indirect prostitution), if naija girls can priotize love you would see a reduction of direct prostitutes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2019
Finnese001:

And I never said I'm special but what should pain you more is the fact that someone's mother is on inmessage collecting d*cks

It's not my mother, is it yours? Let that person cure their own pain. Don't come and accuse innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

It's not my mother, is it yours? Let that person cure their own pain. Don't come and accuse innocent people.

lol, but the thing get as e be

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nikkol: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
I have been on inmsg for almost 2yrs now and oh yes I would say that for the men too,cos immediately they chat you for hookup and you say no,the next thing na insult and asking what I am doing there then. Hey if market no get customers,market no go sell. Na una say sex dey cheap.and some very good market women are there displaying their goods. I am sure you have Bought b4 now. I ain't leaving that site for anybody cos when I downloaded it,I wasn't notified that its a hookup site,so go take a seat bf.

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

I'm one of the 5%
Is that so ?
I need proof..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice / The Worst Date of my Life / Do Faithful Men Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.