Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Life Inside Inmessage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Inside Inmessage (12761 Views)

Inmessage Dating App / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by LeRabbite: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

It's the egg and the chicken argument and men need to play their role like men instead of complaining like old women. angry

Who are the customers here? If they controlled what's between their legs instead of trying to control others with their money then that could be a step forward. But all this chat chat chat... And then you log into these apps and use the services provided... It's not working, change the track!

If this app in particular has changed and a new crowd are accessing it for shi you're not into then uninstall and get on with life.

Either way I can't believe this needs explanations.

Bear in mind prostitution is known as the oldest profession. There have always been prostitutes. What there has not always been is, the now, wide scale proliferation of prostitution. Whorehouses, historically, were on the outskirts of town. Prostitutes were regarded as scum of society and they weren’t to be found in the company of decent women. Today, we have seemingly decent women in who are actually prostitutes, and they are brazen about it too.

Your problem with this is that you see this as “another women bashing thread”, rather than what the OP has called it. You have foisted your victimhood upon this thread and are seeing things that aren’t there. Once again, the OP is calling out the epidemic that is prostitution, he’s not calling all women prostitutes. You shouldn’t be pained unless you think all women are prostitutes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
KingCurtis21:

I think what the OP is trying to say is that, Nigerian ladies using that App! Are most likely to be into prostitute and he’s � right... it’s highly clear that Nigerian ladies have lost their value; due to several reasons and majority of them are into prostitution or dating more than one..

It can be used as a collecting data through deductive method ( base on assumptions or observations)

The only research method he chose to test the hypothesis was just a single app (Inmessenger) So what u think doesn't even count here because the Op's approach is flawed and so are his results. In the end its still what it is a hypothesis as there's no substantial data to support it... Please I'm done arguing with u guys as i see nothing to learn here sad
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

Okay.. I'm waiting for feedback..
Listen to that bird first.. when u do that u will see me.

Think wink

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Lamanii22(f): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

Listen to that bird first.. when u do that u will see me.

Think wink

Lmao
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lmao
U pick am cheesy

Yes or nope ?

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

Hallelujah!!!

lol, Bros you funny sha
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
LeRabbite:

Bear in mind prostitution is known as the oldest profession. There have always been prostitutes. What there has not always been is, the now, wide scale proliferation of prostitution. Whorehouses, historically, were on the outskirts of town. Prostitutes were regarded as scum of society and they weren’t to be found in the company of decent women. Today, we have seemingly decent women in who are actually prostitutes, and they are brazen about it too.

Your problem with this is that you see this as “another women bashing thread”, rather than what the OP has called it. You have foisted your victimhood upon this thread and are seeing things that aren’t there. Once again, the OP is calling out the epidemic that is prostitution, he’s not calling all women prostitutes. You shouldn’t be pained unless you think all women are prostitutes.

That's your understanding and I accept that. However, if you check the first page figures like 95% were thrown around.

There's no victim nothing... This is another bash women thread because all that's happening is shifting the blame rather than taking some and offering solutions.

You stylishly missed out the fact that men who visited prostitutes were also the scum of the society and today guys are justifying visiting them... all I see is more scum: men and women. Prostitutes and customers. But you'll fight me and defend the men and blame the women. I understand the rules of the debate, I confused it for emotionally intelligent people trying to curb a problem in society.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
LeRabbite:

I think you have a comprehension problem. You are free to show me where I said or implied that you are a prostitute.

Perhaps, you’re simply projecting.

LeRabbite:

I see you’re conflicted.

According to you, many guys on nairaland endorse patronizing prostitutes. You should know that one of the features of prositutes is that they practice their trade openly and unabashedly.

Conflict arises when a woman pretends to be a non-prostitute but is a prostitute for all intents and purposes.

If you are a prostitute don’t be ashamed, present yourself as one. Don’t be forming decent girl on the street and then be on InMessage with a profile that says “hookup only”, “no stupid questions” while the only part of your anatomy that is unseen are nipplès and clitôris. Let us know who and what we are dealing with from the door.

And yes, guys justify sleeping around because there are more hoes in Nigeria than sand on the sea shore; and hoes exist to be fûcked. We hate non-virgins because they are a problem to the economy and society. kiss

I'm wrong to take from this... Even though the word you was used again and again

I must have comprehension problems because I don't know why you would mention me in this comment *quote me*

You could have dropped it without my mention. Are you saying you're NOT implying that my 'protection' is a sign of conflict and that I must be a pro
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by LeRabbite: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

I'm wrong to take from this... Even though the word you was used again and again

I must have comprehension problems because I don't know why you would mention me in this comment *quote me*

You could have dropped it without my mention. Are you saying you're NOT implying that my 'protection' is a sign of conflict and that I must be a pro

You are officially too stupid to debate. Taken in context, I did not call you a prostitute, even out o context I didn’t call you one. My quote “if you are a prostitite”, logically follows from the preceding paragraphs of the conflict that arises when a man thinks he’s dealing with a normal woman only to find out she’s a sex worker. I did not literally mean you Guest007.

Didn’t call you a prostitute, but I’m definitely calling you daft.

3 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by LeRabbite: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

That's your understanding and I accept that. However, if you check the first page figures like 95% were thrown around.

There's no victim nothing... This is another bash women thread because all that's happening is shifting the blame rather than taking some and offering solutions.

You stylishly missed out the fact that men who visited prostitutes were also the scum of the society and today guys are justifying visiting them... all I see is more scum: men and women. Prostitutes and customers. But you'll fight me and defend the men and blame the women. I understand the rules of the debate, I confused it for emotionally intelligent people trying to curb a problem in society.

Society has never considered men who visit brothels scum. Society has always deemed it normal, because men have always had a higher libido than women and also because of the act that prostitutes exist to cure male sexual emergencies.

Even in relationships, men are the ones whose pockets are expected to finance the relationships. A jobless woman is free to date and marry, but that same courtesy is not afforded the man. The reason is not far fetched, the average man will do anything for sex, no price is too high as far as it guarantees him a moist hole to stick his schlong in.

Women are inundated with an over abundance of offers of sex, men are not so lucky. You think if men had the same access to sex that women had prostitution would thrive? Never.

There are societal dynamics and no amount of misguided equalism ideologying will erase these phenomena.

Feel free to view it as a bash women thread as against the bash hoes thread that it is. Your problem, not mine. We are men, we wear the shoes and we know where it pains us.

6 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
LeRabbite:

You are officially too stupid to debate. Taken in context, I did not call you a prostitute, even out o context I didn’t call you one. My quote “if you are a prostitite”, logically follows from the preceding paragraphs of the conflict that arises when a man thinks he’s dealing with a normal woman only to find out she’s a sex worker. I did not literally mean you Guest007.

Didn’t call you a prostitute, but I’m definitely calling you daft.

Lol. We're done now...
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
LeRabbite:

Society has never considered men who visit brothels scum. Society has always deemed it normal, because men have always had a higher libido than women and also because of the act that prostitutes exist to cure male sexual emergencies.

Even in relationships, men are the ones whose pockets are expected to finance the relationships. A jobless woman is free to date and marry, but that same courtesy is not afforded the man. The reason is not far fetched, the average man will do anything for sex, no price is too high as far as it guarantees him a moist hole to stick his schlong in.

Women are inundated with an over abundance of offers of sex, men are not so lucky. You think if men had the same access to sex that women had prostitution would thrive? Never.

There are societal dynamics and no amount of misguided equalism ideologying will erase these phenomena.

Feel free to view it as a bash women thread as against the bash hoes thread that it is. Your problem, not mine. We are men, we wear the shoes and we know where it pains us.

Your reality. Enjoy it. I won't be replying any more mentions. Pleasure hearing your POV.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by LeRabbite: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

Lol. We're done now...

Oh, really?
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by AstroG: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

But you are boldly classifying almost all women as such undecided

And he is right tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by AstroG: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

I'm one of the 5%

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by AstroG: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

Well ur new on NL so i wouldn't blame u much.. but those who know me here can attest to the fact that i'm the last person who would give a hoot about impressing any woman here. And trying to label me is very very petty amd unintelligent. If u say i'm trying to impress her so be it.. She's one of the few intelligent ones here & it's better for me to impress her than to support ur dumb & baseless argument undecided

Rubbish undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Finnese001:

lol, Bros you funny sha
What else na.. i see truth i talk una dey call me woman pleaser. Every argument on NL shouldn't be a battle of the sexes. When we know the truth its good we stand by it regardless of whom it favours.

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by catwalq(f): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
MedicH:

Pls go back to sleep. Staying in a garages does not make one a car. Not everyone in the zoo republic is an animal

At least,use right tenses when quoting me.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Greatzeus(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

I'm one of the 5%
Yeah,with your 2 inches thick make up undecided
Yawns undecided

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Lamanii22(f): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Greatzeus:

Yeah,with your 2 inches thick make up undecided
Yawns undecided

Do not judge a book by its cover.... Make up could pass for change of looks ...
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by LedRock: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2019
catwalq:

At least,use right tenses when quoting me.
You people on Nairaland are funny, this is not an English class, you understood the message that is the most important thing. All these shaming because of grammatical blunders is childish.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Tunagee:

Exactly, any lady I see now roaming the street with handbag, or on bikes and cabs especially during office hours dey go hook up with client. Inmessage is full of pretty ladies,graduates,and even master degree holders in this hook up thing.
Your myopic brain must think everyone makes their money sitting in an office, yea? Infact I blame you men! An innocent lady registering on inmessage will get sexually harrased there and if naive, she go hear am... Men there are brostitutes too.

Is it even sane to say, oh guys I see on bikes or cabs during office hours are playboys going to get their carrots chopped? Makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Ryan03(f): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2019
keycash:

Lol its a new world where ladies don't value they pride please ...
and the men that hook up with then value their pride or they don't have pride? Not until we start holding both genders responsible for the moral decay in this country, nothing will change
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by sammchuck1: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2019
Finnese001:

my dear I never went into the site with the intention of hooking up with any hoe, heard about the site and I decided to check it out, for my mind I was thinking is a normal site now, but to my greatest surprise, it wasn't what I expected, every lady you say hi to will return the greeting with hook up or location lol, the truth is that most of our ladies are into this shit even the ones you might think they are decent.

At least they are straightforward

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Ryan03(f): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2019
Finnese001:

boss I no go lie you, the thing dey affect me personally because it makes me see every single lady as a prostitute aka hooker seriously, our girls are number one in exporting sex all over the world
how many countries have you been to in the world for you to draw this conclusion?
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Ryan03(f): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2019
Finnese001:

but let's say the truth, this girls are soiling our name everywhere, Nigerian girls are all over the world doing prostitution and nobody is saying anything about it. But they won't waste time to condemned the guys involving in drug trafficking and internet fraud. go to SA, Ghana, Togo, Benin even Mali and not to talk foreign countries. 90% of Nigerian girls in Ghana are prostitutes and we are condemning only the yahoo boys. it's well sha
and how many girls are in those countries compared to those at home for you to think almost all Nigeria girls are prostitutes? How many of your relations are abroad? How many countries have you visited? How many of your sisters have the inmessage app on their phones? Why not go and talk to them cause I don't think all this niraland bashing is doing any thing.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Ryan03(f): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2019
harry2sexy:
Things are happening and I see ladies trying to defend the indefensible and I just laugh. Alot of beautiful ladies on that app are into transactional sex and it's just sad. It supports the already known mantra that Nigerian ladies will not even look at you if you don't have money.

The economy is to blame but I blame these ladies the more and it's even all the more funny cos from that hookup path, they get sisi niggas who do not mind building a relationship with them.

And what bugs me is that the app if taken as a specimen of the average nigerian ladies, then damn, we young men are in great trouble cos any lady with internet access can LovePeddler from the comfort of her bedroom
how many women are registered in that app compared to the number of women in Nigeria? Non of my sisters have that app on their phones and I don't have it either cause I am not looking for a prostitute. I don't understand this 90% thing
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Ryan03(f): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Must we hide the truth because the world is watching .Enter insta messenger to confirm his claim . It's the obvious truth.
and other countries don't have prostitutes? Do they act like the girls are the problem if the country? Some countries even legalized it so why do we act like our women are demons who are doing things out of the ordinary. I don't get it
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Ryan03(f): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2019
LedRock:
It is better they talk about the problem, we don't need validation from outsiders, seriously naija girls need to sort this their slutty behaviours, how can you say hi to a girl and the next thing she starts giving you price for sex, not like you even planned to date her.

That your statement of few girls involved in runs is a lie, many girls do it, some just make theirs a secret.
do you say hi tova girl on the street and she did same? My guy, stay out of in message. And I'm sure you read their profiles before saying hi to them so what are you saying again?
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2019
I know khia khiaa and LadyGCrueDKilaB accounts on inmessage. If you want to hookup with them quote me and I’ll drop their name
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Ryan03(f): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2019
Finnese001:

typical Nigeria man, trying to impress women all the time
so because he is not call all Nigeria women prostitutes he is trying to impress women? Guy you are a fool and a low life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? / This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) / Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.