Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Is This Even Possible? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Even Possible? (6101 Views)

Is This Even Possible? A Woman Forgot A Glass Tumbler In Her "Tin-tin" For 4 Yrs / Is This Even Possible?? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
op I read a scientific publication somewhere about African women.
Do you know that the average African woman from a third world country has an intelligence quotient of about 80 points.
They are naturally a very dumb subset of the human species. undecided
Only a few have iq points above the 100 mark.
Thats why I pity men making babies with these women undecided your child is gonna end up dumb if you don't take care.
I will send you the white paper when I'm less busy op;its very enlightening.
Big shame on you for joining hands in denigrating our women. If you really believe in that western biased publication, then you are definitely dumb too. I suppose you were birthed by an African woman.

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by jedisco(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Geminita1:
I've noticed the brightest women have very few men showing them interest while the low iq ones are spoilt with choice. Its only on the internet i see men asking for intelligent women.

Sadly, that's the fact. It's that way everywhere but moreso in the black community. But then, 'low IQ' is also relative as I believe a vast majority of people have an area where they excel. Fact is the black race in general need to up their game. BTW, are you the one on your profile?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Even Possible? by ImaIma1(f): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
pansophist:

They are kids. 25 years below maximum. They normally outgrow it when life responsibility makes one calm and attractive.

Hopefully they'll outgrow it with time and become men

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Angelacruz: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Is it d positive or negative halo effect??pls throw more light
pansophist:
I am actually friend with super smart Nigerian ladies that I met on quora (guys as well). Another one of my good female friend I met at the library. You just need to know how to find them.

When I see guys complaining about the intellectual depth of Nigerian ladies, I just imagine where they meet them from. It's like befriending your typical agbero and expecting him to converse like Soyinka.

Also, this has to do with something called "the halo effect", where you're expecting a particular kind of response or behaviour from someone because you find them attractive. A beautiful olosho will never have the intellectual depth like Chimamanda regardless if you have a boner by the sight of her.

So instead of complaining about how dumb some girls can be, focus on formatting ways that will filter the possibility to encounter such ladies, while retaining the ones you want.
Re: Is This Even Possible? by maynation(f): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
pansophist:

Same scientific publications that said Africans (men and women) are the least intelligent of race and have about half of the whites and Asian IQ?

Does it occur to you that it has nothing to do with black women, but the society they grew up in that didn't invest much in education and structure its system in a way that promotes intellectualism? Does it not also occur to you that it is the men that ruled Nigeria for so long, creating such society these women you demean grew up in?

Allying with people that wrote shit about your women doesn't make you smart, or make them see you as smart, it makes them see you equally as dumb as well. You came out from a black woman also (assuming you are a black man), is your mum dumb as well? Shame on you.

Thank you so much sweetie.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by pussyjuliet(f): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Fools everywhere....mtchewwwwww
Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Newguyhere nd your other alternate accounts if you dnt want to be unfortunate please don't comment on any of my thread ever in your life again!!
We not age mate!! Nw that you following me you can keep on stalking my post okay?
I dnt wanna have anything to do with kids like you!!
You must be so obsessed with me!!! Bt i dnt do kids,i dnt wanna be tagged as paedophile!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age / What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... / Check This Out Guys(lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.