Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal (84756 Views)

BBC Sex For Grade Dr Boniface Igbeneghu Biography Video / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by BluntBoy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim

I wanted to slap you, but then I saw the (f).

Now, I will try and educate you.

The sex for grades issue is not a small matter. So far, the only way to stop it is to catch and shame the perpetrators. With damning evidence that are yet to be released, the other lecturers would buckle up.

We need to sanitize our educational sector. It is in a shambles, and needs a revival. Lecturers such as Boniface need to be thrown out for that sector to begin to see significant progress.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
thelastorca:

Dude, lying is a very big sin in Islam. I seriously doubt if you are actually a 'christian'

And if you believe Muslim lecturers don't harass, you better think again
they do ofcourse but they are not islamic scholars they are just muslims but u hardly heard such thing from an islamic scholars as u often hear it from pastors.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by nimabusta(f): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim

You are insanely mad
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by linearity: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

Men getting destroyed one at a time... first target Pastors, Footballers and Actors, everyone have suddenly turned Judge and jury on this case,

Thank God the Ghanian Lecturer would goto court unlike this coward in Nigeria

I just hope BBC and British isnt blackmailing our Universities because our students are now staying back at home to school instead of wasting billions in tuition annually.
They first started with giving back 2 years post graduate visa, people still didnt mind them now they are taking the battle to Accra and Lagos University
Now close to thier Brexit they have brought thier media guns out

The Ghana Professor is just making mouth, if he is a Professor, he will not be dumb enough to sue, he will hide and lay low hoping that, this blow away fast enough.

He will open himself up for deposition, request for documents and testimony under oath and other students in the wide will be flocking in to give their accounts, it will be a circus and a 1000 times worst than it is now for him, his family, children, friends & Associates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by baby124: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
aminu114:
pls leave this man alone some are even wishing him death just because he wanted to Bleep seventeen year old pussy. is pussy more valuable than ones life?? everyone make mistake he made it and now he is regretting but some want to see him in trouble. those girlz that u are protecting are kind of girls that u marry nd go out and cheat.
What about the girl he humiliated who has attempted suicide 4 times? He threatened her that she will not graduate till he passes her around. She is still troubled till today. The. You come online and talk about pussy being less valuable than one’s life? This professor is an error to human race and we will be better off if he kills himself.

I know you don’t value your mother, sisters and daughters. Today I pray wherever you are, God will visit these kinds of men on your daughters and you will weep on them since their pussy means nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by 1Sharon(f): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
No need to commit suicide undecided Just simply resign
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by jaytee01(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad
Even though your madness has defied cure, as Christians we we will not relent in our efforts to seek a total cure for you. Sorry!
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Sanchez01: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

Men getting destroyed one at a time... first target Pastors, Footballers and Actors, everyone have suddenly turned Judge and jury on this case,

I just hope BBC and British isnt blackmailing our Universities because our students are now staying back at home to school instead of wasting billions in tuition annually.
They first started with giving back 2 years post graduate visa, people still didnt mind them now they are taking the battle to Accra and Lagos University

You are a disgrace to whatever you stand for! Are you in any way looking beyond the acts these beasts have perpetrated and focusing on what becomes of them afterward? If your pastors, footballers, actors and lecturers had done the proper things and only chased after women who wanted and loved them, we won't be having this issue on our hands.

The education sector is filled with rot, so much that there is no possible way out of it. You can't even send a daughter or relation to a public school anymore, if they are not made to fail courses just because they are being harassed, they are set up to face disciplinary committees either for examination malpractices or for calling for their script.

Lecturers have lived far too long like demigods and the system has shielded them so much because almost all of them are involved one way or another. Forcing someone against their will is an assault, rape when it bothers around sex. If you behave yourself, no one would wake up and accuse you of such. But saying this is an attempt at taking down African men tells a lot about your person.

3 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by kunyeo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:

#freehim

Sorry o. He is your father abi?

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Duggedised12(f): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Goodbloke:
Mr man work out YOUR salvation with fear and trembling. You can jooin them if you like because a true christian would never speak like this
he is a head slammer who probably has a sniper spot on his forehead. To think they are worse at covering cases like this in the north ,the same people that will gladly give a raped victim to a rapist in marriage because he offered to marry her ,very useless set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by SamOyovwi: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
If you want convert eh convert. Convert make you go join Boko Haram. I'm still a Christian no matter what. You only know that something has an original when you see the fake
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by elishaelijah: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:

Please I want you to clarify your point.
'Even though you are born again', you believe Islam can also give you eternal life ?

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Duggedised12(f): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:

#freehim
you and the ret@rdeds that liked your comment are mad. I am in great awe at how stupid a human being can be angry You need a brain scan,spits

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by mindtricks: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
What's the big deal?
This is merely goes to further buttress the fact like some of us maintain, that our people in positions of influence/authority are not infallible or upright like many erroneously like to regard them.
This is nothing new, even worse are ongoing in other public institutions unchecked.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by kindkingsley: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lol..leave her make she show herself. Yanga dey sleep trouble dey go wake am up o ...

GeoAfrikana:

I hope you're ready for the attention you're calling for.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Jabioro: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Idiot! He wanted to do crossover..sorry you can't the journey started where ever you are and the past begin reverse at your present point.. Wait and dance to your song and beats ..it is not so hard after all the while you have been dancing it your nickname "cold room"Now time for you to openly danced it
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by eluquenson(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
I thought this was written in the Bible

Genesis 50:17: I ask you to forgive your brothers the sins and the wrongs they committed in treating you so badly
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by solmusdesigns: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
before you cry on my mention mr disgrace, watch the video and be very objective and open minded and dont talk dust in my mention... everyone cant be Dunce who get thier mind controlled by media

Sanchez01:

You are a disgrace to whatever you stand for! Are you in any way looking beyond the acts these beasts have perpetrated and focusing on what becomes of them afterward? If your pastors, footballers, actors and lecturers had done the proper things and only chased after women who wanted and loved them, we won't be having this issue on our hands.

The education sector is filled with rot, so much that there is no possible way out of it. You can't even send a daughter or relation to a public school anymore, if they are not made to fail courses just because they are being harassed, they are set up to face disciplinary committees either for examination malpractices or for calling for their script.

Lecturers have lived far too long like demigods and the system has shielded them so much because almost all of them are involved one way or another. Forcing someone against their will is an assault, rape when it bothers around sex. If you behave yourself, no one would wake up and accuse you of such. But saying this is an attempt at taking down African men tells a lot about your person.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by BluntBoy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This crossed my mind just this morning.

Sir suicide ain't the way. Take responsibility for your actions like a man.

Exactly.

There are many girls out there who suffered emotional trauma due to the advances of these immoral men. Some of them might have even committed suicide.

The ones who are alive are living through the pains with the aid of emotional support. He should stay alive too, and suffer the consequences of his actions like a man.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Afomahmud: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
" Death faster than Disgrace"....... speaking in afonja voice, If you know you know
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by lascodii(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
This man shouldn't be punished.. It was a set-up.. I feel there is something fishy about this issue...the lady actually set the innocent man upsad and made him lose everything... This is not sex for grade!!!..The lady who set the man up pretended to be an admission seeker,not even a student of the University.
She must have seduced the man before then by wearing clothes that would show and present her half naked.what an impostor

I'm sorry for the innocent man
The lady that set you up will definitely receive her judgment.The man would win the case if he presents a good lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
my advice if u cant be careful enough then stay away from pussy and females in general because u can lose whatever u built for years just because of a razor like cut

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by TruthHurts100: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Kennydoc(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
[s] lipsrsealed

P.S; to the Dunce and Imbecilees quoting me to look for a fight, i have watched the video and i have my reservation, so i will rather wait for the panel to come up with thier fact finding, This is the same thing we should do always whe
her COZA or Unilag [/s]

You must be a young, randy lecturer who thinks with his preeq. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Just2endowed2(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
dominique:
I knew it was going to come to this. Very few people can bounce back from this level of disgrace. He brought it upon himself though

yes thats true.

smiley i will pm you. long time op, how has it been
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Pauldollars(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
GistMore9:
BBC Africa Eye’s on Monday released a documentary targeted at lecturers in some West African universities harassing their students for sex in exchange for grades. After collecting dozens of testimonies from female students, BBC Africa Eye sent an undercover journalist, Kiki Mordi disguising as students inside the University of Lagos and the University of Ghana.

The story of one UNILAG senior lecturer and pastor at Foursquare Gospel Church, Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu, caused serious buzz on social media after he was caught on tape soliciting intimacy from an undercover journalist who posed as a 17-year-old minor seeking admission in the school.

Boniface came under attack on social media as social media users flocked his facebook timeline using all sorts of language against him.A close family friend has confirmed that the lecturer was admitted to the hospital after he drank rat poison in an attempt to kill himself. In the late hours of Monday evening, Dr. Boniface was found on the floor unconscious with bubbles in his mouth, he was then rushed to Reddington Hospital the family friend said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3WuZ66jfTy/

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by protonz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
This man did not rape anybody nah, neither did he threaten d girl in any way...
Am not saying what he did was right neither am i in support of what some lecturers do to students.
In this case d girl went to him for help n he took advantage of d situation.
I think it was wrong to broadcast his vid knowing fully well what this cud to to him n his family. The could have just reported the case and let him face d music of d law.
Just imagine d humiliation his wife n kids would have to go through habah!!!

Besides many here are just hypocrites that are not better of.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by solmusdesigns: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kennydoc:

[s] You must be a young, randy lecturer who thinks with his preeq. Nonsense!
[/s]

trash

i already used my last paragraph to address people like you, so fvck off my mention
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Chapelbeatz(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ntoh.We have cold sniper in my area
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by luminouz(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
pcguru1:
The day of reckoning has arrived, fight it, dread it , run from it, but it will eventually show up. Lol suicide though I expected him to put up a fight , they all cower when exposed shame.
Day of reckoning as per what?
See you talking like a G,seem to remember when you also had depression and suicidal thoughts.
You're not strong, same as he

Baseline:

Y'all humans! Your day of reckoning is the same all over...and its called DEATH!
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Duggedised12:
he is a head slammer who probably has a sniper spot on his forehead. To think they are worse at covering cases like this in the north ,the same people that will gladly give a raped victim to a rapist in marriage because he offered to marry her ,very useless set of people.

Good to see you are the run of the mill Christian bigot who cannot refer to Muslims without slurs.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Obasalemu: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:

Christians don't go about shouting up and down that they are. I doubt if you are not a Muslim.

And saying no Muslim cleric has been caught....

Well I refuse to believed you are serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.