Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal (84754 Views)

BBC Sex For Grade Dr Boniface Igbeneghu Biography Video / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Duggedised12(f): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chi59:

Lie. Remember the imam who raped a girl and wanted to settle her parents but she refused? Or the ones that rape little boys in the North? See eh, sexual misconduct has no religion, no tribe.
first of all that guy you quoted is not a christian he is a Muslim go check out his other comments ,secondly he is only playing reverse psychology by posing as a christian to present Islam as better ,be sure you wont find any comments he made on the 300 sodomised kaduna kids .

3 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by wamide042(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim
You’re talking as if you’re one of those ladies that seduces lecturers....
Don’t let me call you Tacha ooo.....
Would you be happy if one of those he has been harassing is your beloved daughter..... just asking
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim

Come!!

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
This crossed my mind just this morning.

Sir suicide ain't the way. Take responsibility for your actions like a man.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by wickedtuna: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Weak men.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Osanoghodua1: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

God forgive you because you need to be endowed with wisdom. God open your eyes. You have a choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by delpee(f): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

Islamic clerics do the same. I've heard stories. You can also try Google for more information.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
wamide042:

You’re talking as if you’re one of those ladies that seduces lecturers....
Don’t let me call you Tacha ooo.....
Would you be happy if one of those he has been harassing is your beloved daughter..... just asking
Don't mind her. Dem dumb undergrads gotta sit up and learn to pass now.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Harrymax(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by bizzibodi(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
This kind hypocrite,if a guy approach him that he likes his daughter,he would like to pfuck her,he will punish d guy for conspiracy to attempt to pfuck a pastor's daughter.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by ajl: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Blue3k:
Lol that child predator gets no sympathy from me. He knew the age of consent and didnt care. Ivan Drago said it best.

It's actually not about the age of consent because he did not break the law in that respect. The age of consent in Lagos is 17yrs. Issues is he was soliciting sex or intimacy from a female student in return for favour. It's an ethics issue. He can't be charged for rape in this case. Bad news for him if previous victims come out to claim rape but he could challenge their claim because he could say it's a mutual "sex for marks" agreement. Except if there is law that specifically states that a university lecturer must not engage in any form.of intimacy or sexual contact with students. His dismissal from.Unilag and his church is mainly an ethics and morality issue.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by TreasuredGlory: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
You are not serious. You are definitely an impersonator. Face what is facing you and leave Christianity out of this. Coward!
GoTV:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Duggedised12(f): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
you this terrorist ,i know say na here you go park put. Islam kill you there,i would rather be in my house than to join any dagger wielding head slamming society with ret@rded terrorists and arcahic dogma.

Let's even start with Islam, the child brides with vvf in the north, or the sodmising of young boys (kaduna 300 boys comes to mind) or is it the rape cases that is covered up in the north if the rapist offers to marry the victim? And so on. Just shut up before lightening strike you there, all this useless religious people in this country both Christian and Muslims all of you are wild animals in sheep clothing,even the devil will be scared of what animals like you do in the dark. Idiot. All forms of religion should be banned from Nigeria.nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sirnuel:
He could kiss 17 year old girls and give them cold room treatment but cant face the consequences of his actions

Coward

if he were to be my dad I would strangle him in his sleep.

Talk is cheap........I pray your Dad is not found doing such, but......

Keep talking.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
Mr man work out YOUR salvation with fear and trembling. You can jooin them if you like because a true christian would never speak like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by SKINDOGGY: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ọga shatap as if imam no dy defy young girls Christian luv bashing demsef unlike moslim u can never c a moslim bashing an imam bcus of molestation online but Christian will insult d pope the reverend ND the pastor. undecided lipsrsealed
GoTV:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by baby124: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
ajl:

It's actually not about the age of consent because he did not break the law in that respect. The age of consent in Lagos is 17yrs. Issues is he was soliciting sex or intimacy from a female student in return for favour. It's an ethics issue. He can't be charged for rape in this case. Bad news for him if previous victims come out to claim rape but he could challenge their claim because he could say it's a mutual "sex for marks" agreement. Except if there is law that specifically states that a university lecturer must not engage in any form.of intimacy or sexual contact with students. His dismissal from.Unilag and his church is mainly an ethics and morality issue.
Age of consent in Lagos is 18! Does that look like consensual sex to you? He assaulted the lady and attempted to rape her. If you force someone against their will to have sex with you at the threat of their grades or for whatever reason IT IS RAPE
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:

Dude, lying is a very big sin in Islam. I seriously doubt if you are actually a 'christian'

And if you believe Muslim lecturers don't harass, you better think again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Viking007(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
But honestly speaking the humiliation is just too much. I won't really blame him for wanting to end his life.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by rayobaba(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Yes, God pass them. On a second thought, imagine how many girls were crying while he was fucking them all in d name of marks or admission or threat dt he wl fail them if they didn't give him puna. imagine the feeling as a parent. I like karma, it wl catch u las-las.
TOPCRUISE:
Some people are ever ready to type RIP. But God pass them

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nooneonline(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
izibili44:
make him die na you want abi.
if Na ur sis dis man dey prey on u go ask me dis question?
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by lloyds(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
He is completely destroyed except for the mercies of God. Everything he worked for has been destroyed.

I guess it's because he's Gods name in vein, that's why God used him as a scape goat to the world.

Hmm, I don't even know what to say.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by wallisdon: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stay strong Mr lecturer.All is well sir.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
pls leave this man alone some are even wishing him death just because he wanted to Bleep seventeen year old pussy. is pussy more valuable than ones life?? everyone make mistake he made it and now he is regretting but some want to see him in trouble. those girlz that u are protecting are kind of girls that u marry nd go out and cheat.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Viking007(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
profmathsland:
The man cannot stand the shame.
Nobody! I truly feel sorry for his children.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
pcguru1:
The day of reckoning has arrived, fight it, dread it , run from it, but it will eventually show up. Lol suicide though I expected him to put up a fight , they all cower when exposed shame.

The guys own is the most graphic of all na. Complete with his lecherous smile. And his mixing of pastor and pervert. No way he can even attempt tobdeny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.