Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. (8086 Views)

Four Guys Raped My Step-mother / My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. / VIDEO: Nigerian Female Cadet Tortured By Senior Air Force Officers. Horrifying! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by don4real18(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
I will kill them all without hesitation. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by MKULTRA: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
peacefull:

cry
Japanese deserve atomic bomb?
error4040:

Did you just thank the US for their massacre in Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?

So because of some Bad eggs you have to condemn the whole nation in General ??

You people on this platform think everything can be Joked On.

just 100mb on YouTube streaming would have prevented this level of ignorance.

Anyway Kindly watch the Hiroshima/Nagasaki Bomb effect simulation on YouTube and have a rethink.

why dont you Google about the rape and massacre that happened in nanking and unit 731in manchuko then you will have to rethink that they really do deserve more bombs.

Sorry for the graphic images but this is the least less graphic ones I could find.
Japanese are evil minded since time of samurai.

Sometimes in life one must defeat evil with a necessary greater evil.

Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by error4040: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
MKULTRA:

why dont you Google about the rape and massacre that happened in nanking and unit 731in manchuko then you will have to rethink that they really do deserve more bombs.

Sorry for the graphic images but this is the least less graphic ones I could find.

Unit 731 is quite a Horror scene, But that do not mean one should condemn the whole nation of Japan for that.

its like Condemning the Whole Borno state for the Crimes committed by Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by luminouz(m): 12:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I cried terribly when I read this story a year ago, it is said that her murder is the most horrific and brutal in human history, I really wish a Judge will retry the 4 mofos once again and send them to deepest part of a dungeon forever, they do not deserve any freedom in their lifetime cry
Ehya!!!
You're really soft.
Being a Nigerian alien had toughened me the fuq up. I have seen things that will mentally cripple others.
Or how do you explain a normal man killing,cooking and eating his wife and three kids,over a period of 6 months?

I don't believe there is anything else that will shock me anymore. I'm so emo-dead these days.
Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by luminouz(m): 12:41am On Oct 10, 2019
Zikora1000:
what kind of terrible horror story is this now and to cap it all, the abductors were not made to face same punishment. now, I can't sleep
Want some popcorn? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 10, 2019
If I wanted a horror story at 2am... I'd visit the crime section. This wasn't romantic at all at all sad
Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by peacefull(f): 5:32am On Oct 10, 2019
MKULTRA:

Ok.
Thank you for replied my question.
I appreciate you!

1 Like

Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by MKULTRA: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2019
error4040:

Unit 731 is quite a Horror scene, But that do not mean one should condemn the whole nation of Japan for that.

its like Condemning the Whole Borno state for the Crimes committed by Boko Haram.
Do you know nuking of Japan was more of good than land invasion, which could have resulted to loss of lives on both side and prolonged the war.
Casualties probably 1mil and the Soviets could have landed on the north side producing a north Korea and south Korean type of countries today.

That bomb was just too necessary for show of force to the Soviets to deter them from such actions.

So the bomb was a necessary brain formatting and a blessing in disguise.
Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by moorevic(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
The lady was mean with her vengeance..... and it was deserving
cybriz82:
I spit on ur grave come to mind...
Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by Mryacks: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Felt so sick reading this disgusting unexplainable wickednes...what did I just read.. cry
Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by tallskinnyperv(m): 3:16am On Oct 14, 2019
Divay22:
I'll come back and read
you are very stupid..idiot
Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by peacefull(f): 5:46am On Oct 14, 2019
Isinweke:

You won't understand most of the comments on this forum, it seems you're using translator, he doesn't mean it

Sorry, I maybe misunderstood.
I'm apologies him/her.

I'm using kind of dictionary.
Yes, I can't understand many comments.
I can't even read many comments.
Using dictionary, but still can't read and can't understand many comments embarassed
Very difficult.
But I'm still trying to learn.
Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by Divay22(f): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2019
tallskinnyperv:
you are very stupid..idiot
Lol
I'm not the cause of your predicament. So whatever is wrong with you go deal with it and stop transferring your aggression.

And thanks for reminding me i dropped a comment here. I'll actually read now since am less busy.
Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by tallskinnyperv(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
I'm not the cause of your predicament. So whatever is wrong with you go deal with it and stop transferring your aggression.

And thanks for reminding me i dropped a comment here. I'll actually read now since am less busy.
this is not the kinda thread to show your stupidity u broke whorreee...u better be careful
Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by Divay22(f): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2019
tallskinnyperv:
this is not the kinda thread to show your stupidity u broke whorreee...u better be careful
Lol
You call me broke grin grin grin
What you say to others is a replicate of who you are. So for you to call me broke means you're broke also.
Son go look for something to do cause your words are entering a basket (you sure know what that means)

This is my last reply to you smiley
Re: Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. by Digmygold: 1:57am On May 03, 2020
liquidfaya:
She rejected a mafia guy and they came for her. Don't mess with the Yakuza

Thegreatresearcher alias Ubunja. Redpill preacher. Redpiller church rat. I don dey see madmess your own na raised to.power 2.5 million. Poverty will stick to you like glue. Redpiller poo. You want us to have your type of ruined existence? You have faile Frustrated wrinkle. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) / Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) / Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.