Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. (1884 Views)

Four Guys Raped My Step-mother / Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Alexgman1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
I broke up with my ex because she wanted sex every night & in the morning when we are bathing to prepare for work, she cheated on me four times and last last she got pregnant for her white garment prophet. Which she later aborted and after a while she relocated to portharcourt to be with her ex and they are now living as husband and wife.
Some women are heartless!

1 Like

Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Bluezy13(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
For those who have ex

1 Like

Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Vix805: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Haba this your story sef eh . You go carry community project as gf.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everybody dey knack on the low dey go, e reach prophet time him come give her belle.

1 Like

Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Jaika(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Alexgman1:
I broke up with my ex because she wanted sex every night & in the morning when we are bathing to prepare for work, she cheated on me four times and last last she got pregnant for her white garment prophet. Which she later aborted and after a while she relocated to portharcourt to be with her ex and they are now living as husband and wife.

Sorry about that. Can't imagine how much hurt that would have caused. Maybe she was sick though. Sex addiction is a real thing.

1 Like

Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Alexgman1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jaika:

Sorry about that. Can't imagine how much hurt that would have caused. Maybe she was sick though. Sex addiction is a real thing.
I lost so much blood, strength, energy, sleep and sperm just to please her and at the end.....

1 Like

Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Alexgman1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Vix805:
Haba this your story sef eh . You go carry community project as gf.
you funny bro.
Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by H0didon(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
You should be happy grin. Babe wey be say boiz for street dey use take hold body, e reach your turn and you turn am to serious relationship. Now she don leave you as expected and you wan dey cry sad. Damn!! Its like you don't know what God has done for you.

You married a cheerful giver. She's a COLLECTORAL DAMAGE grin.

As our Ancestors would say "When it is been shared among others, it doesn't belong to you".

1 Like

Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Alexgman1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
AmongUs:
Everybody dey knack on the low dey go, e reach prophet time him come give her belle.
White garment prophet.
Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Alexgman1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bluezy13:
For those who have ex
Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Jaika(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Alexgman1:
I lost so much blood, strength, energy, sleep and sperm just to please her and at the end.....

And you'll never get any of that back. And it's still going to hurt.
But the good news is... The hurt isn't going to always be there. You're going to be happy. You're going to get into a relationship afterwards that will make you glad this one ended. The memory of how it did may not be pleasant but you will get over the pain it brought.
Don't forget that hurt people hurt people. I don't know her or the details of what happened, but I think she needs help. And I pray she gets the help she needs and that you get the healing you need. ❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Bluezy13(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Alexgman1:
Keep deceiving yourself

Are you okay ??

1 Like

Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Alexgman1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bluezy13:

Are you okay ??
Are you yako?
Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Bluezy13(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Alexgman1:
Are you yako?
I see
Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by Sammy101111(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bro you should be happy she carry problem commot for your head now you learn more
Don't be surprise .
If she is not married to you .Then she is not yours

Even if you are married does not stop a woman from doing her shit
Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by nerdfrost(m): 3:25am On Jul 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. by phemy36(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Alexgman1:

My brother. Nigerian female should be avoided by all means

(1) (Reply)

Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants / Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. / My former lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.