Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me (2205 Views)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
I was harassed today in my estate by a man I don't even know.... I need someone or a military personnel to warn him for me...please where can I get one in ikorodu Lagos... I'll pay ...please help... Please call or text me on WhatsApp 09077613340
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Bithub: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
cheesy
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Catchfirez: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
You got bully by a man
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Catchfirez:
You got bully by a man
yes...I am a lady...harassed is the word...I'm scared he might do it again
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Rider007: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Westin u do biko...
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rider007:
Westin u do biko...
I didn't do anything... I'm a peaceful person
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Happyguy201: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
I wish he break that your mouth . Are you not the same person that that advice girls to collect money from their boyfriend your also the same person that ask ladies to dump their boyfriend If they can't afford 3k data every week .. I wish they break your mouth

18 Likes

Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Abfinest007(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
I'm not in Lagos but I can help u .I just need only his number I swear he will come crawling at ur feet
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
I'm not in Lagos but I can help u .I just need only his number I swear he will come crawling at ur feet
I don't have his number...
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Afiahomes(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adeolaissacutie:
I don't have his number...
Sex for Revenge...if you gree just pm

would lash and help you bully the guy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
How about asking your bf to fight on your behalf grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Afiahomes:

Sex for Revenge...if you gree just pm

would lash and help you bully the guy grin grin grin grin
no thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Juicyjuice:
How about asking your bf to fight on your behalf grin
I don't have
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Go and report him at the police station.
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
comshots:
Go and report him at the police station.
you know!...they won't do anything
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by nappy760(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Your estate should have security you can report to.
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Martinez39(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
What really happened? Describe how you were harassed?
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by sammchuck1: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
How will you pay for the service rendered? In cash or in kind? grin
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Afiahomes(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Martinez39:
What really happened? Describe how you were harassed?
didnt you read the part ............................#Coldroom grin grin
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
sammchuck1:
How will you pay for the service rendered? In cash or in kind? grin
cash
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Smallboy01: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Let me help you, Only if u send me your bathroom nudes tongue.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Raydans: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
With all those your old topics. Them suppose beat you pass that one comot three of your teeth. Lol

Who knows that was even the attitude you exhibited that got you harassed in the first place

Any soldier man that helps you should also collect very huge amount of money from you else no show

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by nappy760(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hope it's not Jubilee Estate. undecided
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Martinez39(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Afiahomes:

didnt you read the part ............................#Coldroom grin grin
I am asking because I don't want a case where someone feels she can use the police or military to abuse the rights of those she's displeased with for whatever reason. It could be that they got into a heated argument and the guy washed her down real good and she is on a revenge mission using the false claim of harassment. Not just a heated argument, it could be any type of dispute. She might be at fault or not.

I am not saying she's lying.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Mcbreeze100: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
nappy760:
is good but how will you pay back for the service rendered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
nappy760:
it is...do u live there?
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Afiahomes(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Martinez39:
I am asking because I don't want a case where someone feels she can use the police or military to abuse the rights of those she's displeased with for whatever reason. It could be that they got into a heated argument and the guy washed her down real good and she is on a revenge mission using the false claim of harassment. Not just a heated argument, it could be any type of dispute. She might be at fault or not.

comprehended cool
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Martinez39:

I'm not lying... I am a peaceful person... I don't find trouble.... It's only my right that was abused ....no one to fight for me....the man knew I couldn't fight back due to my small stature ...please help...I want justice.... I just want him to warned not beaten
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mcbreeze100:

is good but how will you pay back for the service rendered.
I will pay
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by correctyourself(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adeolaissacutie:
I was harassed today in my estate by a man I don't even know.... I need someone or a military personnel to warn him for me...please where can I get one in ikorodu Lagos... I'll pay ...please help... Please call or text me on WhatsApp 00

I will advice you try and avoid him for now, one day he will fall into the hand of those that will give him what he deserves.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
correctyourself:

I will advice you try and avoid him for now, one day he will fall into the hand of those that will give him what he deserves.
what if he comes for me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magic Christmas Wishes: Use The Link To Create Your Custom Xmas Wish & Share. / Lady Gives Notice To A Certain “esther” As She Secure Back Her Man ( Video) / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant….. (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.