Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me (2203 Views)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Martinez39(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adeolaissacutie:
I'm not lying... I am a peaceful person... I don't find trouble.... It's only my right that was abused ....no one to fight for me....the man knew I couldn't fight back due to my small stature ...please help...I want justice.... I just want him to warned not beaten
Okay.
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adeolaissacutie:
I will pay

You need a man to beat up a man for you ... grin do you think men are really that dumb u could not even xplain what transpired .... by d way females are in the military as well call female military grin or try nl feminist batallions grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Martinez39(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adeolaissacutie:
what if he comes for me?
If you don't mind, can you give the full story of what transpired between you two?
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by AfroKnight: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Only a foolish man would jump into this fight without confirming the true story. Even after that, the fire of revenge would have died down.
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Martinez39:
If you don't mind, can you give the full story of what transpired between you two?
if u really wanna know the full story... Text me on WhatsApp 09077613340
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
AfroKnight:
Only a foolish man would jump into this fight without confirming the true story. Even after that, the fire of revenge would have died down.
the fire will never die!
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by AfroKnight: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adeolaissacutie:
the fire will never die!

Hmmm. It’s like you’re a fighter. May God help that man.
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Happyguy201: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
correctyourself:

I will advice you try and avoid him for now, one day he will fall into the hand of those that will give him what he deserves.

OGA KEEP YOUR ADVICE THAT GIRL DESERVES SEVERELY BEATING .GO TO HER PROFILE AND SEE HOW SHE HATE GUYS
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by AshawoHusband50(m): 5:22am On Oct 09, 2019
The man suppose kill you. Idiotic bomboclat!
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by ThugCheetah(m): 5:50am On Oct 09, 2019
If you won't modify the original post and explain the full story in detail which will probably get it to front page where you will surely get the assistance you're looking for, you're prolly not serious yet..
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by nappy760(m): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2019
Adeolaissacutie:
it is...do u live there?

Yes I do... cheesy
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Rider007: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Am asking bc a frnd once ask me to go fight a guy...so I interogated her only to find out dat guy was her ex bf who is longer interested,bc he is married...my frnd still demand for sex,which he refuse...so if u actually did nothing,den d guy is mentally unstable..
Adeolaissacutie:
I didn't do anything... I'm a peaceful person
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Martinez39(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2019
Rider007:
Am asking bc a frnd once ask me to go fight a guy...so I interogated her only to find out dat guy was her ex bf who is longer interested,bc he is married...my frnd still demand for sex,which he refuse...so if u actually did nothing,den d guy is mentally unstable..
One of the reasons why I asked for the full story. You never can know if she is on a revenge mission for something, even petty, she has against the guy. It could even be that she started the dispute with her actions or words. We just can never know.
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by BetterPoison: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Juicyjuice:
How about asking your bf to fight on your behalf grin
no be the bf she wann make people go beat... Read between the lines grin
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by BetterPoison: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Juicyjuice:
How about asking your bf to fight on your behalf grin
no be the bf she wann make people go beat.. Read between the lines grin
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Starboytwo(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2019
Lack of fight been making me dull lately... hen hen madam, how much you go pay me, make we come help you scatter every where.... We don't talk much...
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by nappy760(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Adeolaissacutie:
it is...do u live there?

Jubilee is no longer what it used to be.....Too many riff-raffs this days. Landlord's just rent their houses to anybody once you got money to pay.
Mum was just telling me the number of security has reduced from before and she is considering getting a dog .

Try ignoring the mofo that harassed you , you can mention the incident to someone close to you but if it repeats its try seeing the cso at the gate
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Raydans: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2019
BetterPoison:
no be the bf she wann make people go beat... Read between the lines grin
Who knows. How will a stranger you didn't do anything to just harrass you and still have the tendacy to come back for you if he wasn't someone you know before or there is something between both of you.

And how do you know where you will trace him to in the first place if there is nothing connecting you guys

She should share the full/true story of what transpired here if she mean business else she is just another random girl out to manipulate people against each other because of her selfish emotions and nobody will take her serious
Re: I Need A Military Man To Fight For Me by Mcbreeze100: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Adeolaissacutie:
I will pay
what if he need the other way round.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Dubai, Lagos, Abuja / BE SINCERE!! Can You Sleep In The Mortuary For A Night Without Electricity For 1 / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant….. (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.