Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) (74850 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / How my brother lost all the money in his account / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by chinwezdasilva: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wait till 9months for my perfect advice
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by A305: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Apart from the genetical consequences of inbreeding, Incest isn't all that bad, Yes they can fall in love and they can have sex but reproduction would be a problem this is why it's considered a taboo. See my signature for that lexus.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by enshi(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Believe me when I say this...
Both if them are not related.. Same bloods have a way of repelling .. They can never be attracted to sex.. Ask their parents .. They have a confession to make

3 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by sylve11: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Not the guy you quoted...but the link below gives you a good idea

13 GENETIC MUTATIONS THAT CAN ARISE FROM INCEST

Also google 'Charles II of Spain...what happens when too many of your ancestors are close relatives.

it is such a bad thing............ shocked cool
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Best9000(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nonsense And Independence

Next!!!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by chidiben57: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
end time undecided undecided
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by JBL316: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
My advice for her is: GO AND DRINK SNIPER! IF U CANT GET SNIPER JUMP INTO THE LAGOON. THAT WAY U CAN BE HAPPY EVER AFTER!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by friendlyadvice: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hmmmmm, what a taboo.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by midnighter(f): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
enshi:
Both if them are not related.. Same bloods have a way of repelling .. They can never be attracted to sex.. Ask their parents .. They have a confession to make

They only repel if they grew up together...maybe they have a large age-gap and spent a lot of time boarding.

Close relatives actually feel more attracted to each other if they didn't spend much time together on early life...that's why you hear so many stories of somebody accidentally dating their brother or their mom

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Odunolumide(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
FuckDaMods:
This one na strong matter o.. The brother must have psychological problems, how can your dick even twitch for your sister? Damn!
My sisters that always look like goat and cow whenever i see them cheesy

if u were my friend I would have said "you be mumu"
but you are not, so I will just looooool
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by mechanics(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
Funny you.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Jasseyfrd(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
When u where enjoying it do u call us?

Medicine after death..lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by martinsodo: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Quite shocking..My advice is that you cannot marry your biological brother, it is not possible. The problem you have is that you have not tried other men and when you do, you may find other qualities your brother doesn't posses. Try it and you will soon plead for forgiveness from your parent. And moreover, I will suggest your brother cannot father your child neither will i advice you to terminate the pregnancy. You committed an incest and is a sin before God. Now, no man will ask for your hand in marriage and you could have kept the secret and allow your brother to marry the girl he introduced to your parent. You did what you did out of jealousy and it will not pay you any good and rather it will hurt you the more. Now you have blown the lid open. You have brought shame to your parent and to yourself in particular. Summarily, you acted naive and it will continue to hurt you. Pray for Gods mercy upon your life.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by fortune1968: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wale Adenuga things Super story .

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by KushLyon(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Real life lannisters grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by sanpipita(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Are they kids not to know sex will lead to pregnancy, what were they expecting seriously
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by A305: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
enshi:
lie. Some siblings fall in love but it's so rare, some fall in love and hide that feeling forever and even take it to the grave why some fall in love and express it a little till marriage with an outsider breaks it up.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
Well, how you decide to handle it will determine its seriousness.

Naturally, it is meaningless. Otherwise, pregnancy should have been impossible because it would have been an act against the law of nature.

Humanly speaking, it is meaningless as well; because there are tribes that allow such collabo even in today's world.

Your only judge now is your culture (your conditioning) , I hope you'll be bold enough to handle it.

What you've done is neither wrong nor right, so keep your f*cking confused life to your f*cking self. Everyone is confused already.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by fof1: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
A lady has recounted how she lost her virginity to her brother about 10 years ago, continued dating him and is now pregnant for him.

The lady whose identity was not revealed, sent a message to a radio station seeking for advise after claims she intentionally got pregnant for her brother.

The lady claims her relationship with her brother started 10 years ago when she was 16 and her brother was 18 and their parents had traveled. She claims he had sex with her in the shower and defiled her before they promised each other they would never date anyone else except each other.

She claims they continued to have sex without their parent's knowledge for 10 years now. Now, their parents are pressuring them to bring a partner home as they both work in very good places but she always found it annoying until recently, her brother brought a girl to meet their parents.

She got very furious about it and he tried calming her down, saying they cannot do this forever.

On hearing this, she decided to intentionally get pregnant for him so that nobody else can have him as she felt betrayed after he brought another girl home.

She is now seeking advise because she is 6 weeks pregnant for him.

Watch video

https://mobile.twitter.com/LailaIjeoma/status/1181901026946932736

https://lailasnews.com/im-pregnant-for-my-brother-i-lost-my-virginity-to-him-10-years-ago-lady-video/

Stupidity and Foolishness are in same Realms of wasteful lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Lamanii22(f): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
athaboi:
Nawa o, uwa nmebi

Lol interpretation please
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Stanleyville(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocked

If u check the background of these two grown fools,..you'ld discover they are also products of incest..%100!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Bibings(f): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
It's an abomination!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by OakConsultNG: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
This is quite strange

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by midnighter(f): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lol interpretation please

This world don spoil

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Lamanii22(f): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

This world don spoil

Loool okay... True ooo e don spoil..
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by sizer07: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Taaaahhhh Aluuuuu........After hoeashowoing for the brother and giving him all manners of doggys for the past 10yrs now she is seeking for advice on what to do. pls continue abomination you and your brother have started becuz from all indications ,you where not ready to stop it was out of jealousy that you took inn for him kwantinua maza maza .....taaah ALUU....... spit........

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by merits(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=GMan650 post=82988267] Which advice does she need? Why come out now since their relationship is secret?!

Most of these stories with anonymous identity are fabricated tho. [/quote
Yea you're right, they can't fool us forever.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by kay29000(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

In the uk the Pakistani community is fond of marrying their first cousins to keep their lineage pure, even though the children keep being born severely disabled with liver and kidney problems they don't want to stop it

Wow! Are you serious? Damn!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
abuhusna1:
What is the title of the movie

Bro no talk oh... If u know the level of abominable acts out there especially in homes that has low supervision u go shock.... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) / Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.