Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) (74898 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / How my brother lost all the money in his account / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by olajigaolamide: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ori yin ti buru
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by kevotek1000(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mad people everywhere... Who knows they might not be from same parents, they should have a DNA check done. Foolish Lady she intentionally got pregnant... She is a first class mad woman.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Chi59:

Clicked the link. Mehn! It's horrible. King Tut really suffered.

Truth.

That's also a part of the reason why the British Royal Family, for example, is marrying commoners. Because marrying a European royal....shows a high chance of marrying someone they might be related to.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Kidlecturer19: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Can this be true!!!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Princesscutes1(f): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
very neat
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by chukwudiology(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Fabricated story
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by ibinaboonline: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
This one na Jaime and Cercel Lannister

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by kenzysmith: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
FuckDaMods:
This one na strong matter o.. The brother must have psychological problems, how can your dick even twitch for your sister? Damn!
My sisters that always look like goat and cow whenever i see them cheesy
lol î swear
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Lordjb: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
Okay
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
They need DNA test cuz is obvious they are not from the same father
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Family affair
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by pongwa(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ehen...make dem marry now
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by OLUWABIG(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
No be the same story I see for Facebook last month ?
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by athaboi(f): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lol interpretation please
spoilt world

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Realhommie(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

Yeah lipsrsealed
Are you a Nocturnal being Something creepy bout your moniker.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Realhommie(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
chukwudiology:
Fabricated story
Maybe.. But there's no denying the fact that stuff like these happen, they do all of the time..
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Christmasdon(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
oh mine! how on earth! that girl self. With this case, Olosho is vindicated.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Joseph08(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
All I can say is Rapture should do and take place oo..So many things happening!!!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Action and reactions are equal and opposite...
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Hapinex01: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Madness....nothing we no go hear for dis 9ja. Parents are advice to seprate there children when dey are growing up, like changing of rooms, and all that.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by McKayConcept(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
https://share.nicecash.co/register.php?referral=mckay
This American site is paying student and people for working with them in online survey...
It is legit and true...no time for much talk.
You can chat me for more clarity
Never believe your doubt, never doubt your believe
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Na wa!!!!

I've been logged out for nairaland for some days now but didn't bother to login. But on seeing this meme, I just had to login to like it. Whoever created it is silly. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Adebowale89(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Which comedian tell you this jokes in his last show?
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Unrated900(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Unreal tales by moon light fabricated lies
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by 22brains(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
A lady has recounted how she lost her virginity to her brother about 10 years ago, continued dating him and is now pregnant for him.

The lady whose identity was not revealed, sent a message to a radio station seeking for advise after claims she intentionally got pregnant for her brother.

The lady claims her relationship with her brother started 10 years ago when she was 16 and her brother was 18 and their parents had traveled. She claims he had sex with her in the shower and defiled her before they promised each other they would never date anyone else except each other.

She claims they continued to have sex without their parent's knowledge for 10 years now. Now, their parents are pressuring them to bring a partner home as they both work in very good places but she always found it annoying until recently, her brother brought a girl to meet their parents.

She got very furious about it and he tried calming her down, saying they cannot do this forever.

On hearing this, she decided to intentionally get pregnant for him so that nobody else can have him as she felt betrayed after he brought another girl home.

She is now seeking advise because she is 6 weeks pregnant for him.

Watch video

https://mobile.twitter.com/LailaIjeoma/status/1181901026946932736

https://lailasnews.com/im-pregnant-for-my-brother-i-lost-my-virginity-to-him-10-years-ago-lady-video/

this is a true example of incestuous LOVE. true love truly lasts. marry her biko.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by asanwafo: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Congrats sister. They are never from their parents. The are adopted children and in that case they can marry
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by 22brains(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
this is a true example of incestuous LOVE. true love truly lasts. marry her biko.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
they lack home training..
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Osobi32(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
The world is really coming to an end. WTF
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by akmath: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
FuckDaMods:
This one na strong matter o.. The brother must have psychological problems, how can your dick even twitch for your sister? Damn!
My sisters that always look like goat and cow whenever i see them cheesy
GUY ABEG STOP NA...
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Adetayo1978(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
It is very simple, just get married to your brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 / See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.