Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) (74897 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / How my brother lost all the money in his account / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by donprinyo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
It's finished
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by donprinyo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pls tell me de r from yoruba land or buhari descendants cos it can never be from ibo tribe. Amadioha would have done his job since.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by midnighter(f): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lamanii22:
Loool okay... True ooo e don spoil..

Lool yeah
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by midnighter(f): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
kay29000:

Wow! Are you serious? Damn!

Yeah lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by BENRAZY(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
and so, abegi e no concern government
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Bigluv(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Eley i Gidi gan o shocked lipsrsealed undecided
. I weak for this post!

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Oosa4sure: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
No problem , but am so sorry for you, and having realized it was a wrong thing you better seek for deliverance and abort the stupid pregnancy if you know the calamity awaiting you, and am sure that's why God opened ur brain to let you what you are going in to , please do the needful see those that did it in Bible war never departs in their household, pls do I am begging you and God will provide ur loving husband for you avoid what may bring you down and short ur life, love you!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
i don't believe twitter stories anymore

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by muanya91(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Story for mmuonwu

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Bigluv(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
abuhusna1:
What is the title of the movie
grin
abuhusna1:
What is the title of the movie
It's Super Story

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Boyooosa(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
ONE SNIPER PACK FOR THREE!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Bigluv(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pls who this story Epp or has it changed the price of foodstuffs at the market?
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by nauto6: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
cool shocked

Laugh

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by tintingz(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Super story. grin

I'm sure majority people quickly believe this story.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by FKMagazine(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
A lady has recounted how she lost her virginity to her brother about 10 years ago, continued dating him and is now pregnant for him.

The lady whose identity was not revealed, sent a message to a radio station seeking for advise after claims she intentionally got pregnant for her brother.

The lady claims her relationship with her brother started 10 years ago when she was 16 and her brother was 18 and their parents had traveled. She claims he had sex with her in the shower and defiled her before they promised each other they would never date anyone else except each other.

She claims they continued to have sex without their parent's knowledge for 10 years now. Now, their parents are pressuring them to bring a partner home as they both work in very good places but she always found it annoying until recently, her brother brought a girl to meet their parents.

She got very furious about it and he tried calming her down, saying they cannot do this forever.

On hearing this, she decided to intentionally get pregnant for him so that nobody else can have him as she felt betrayed after he brought another girl home.

She is now seeking advise because she is 6 weeks pregnant for him.

Watch video

https://mobile.twitter.com/LailaIjeoma/status/1181901026946932736

https://lailasnews.com/im-pregnant-for-my-brother-i-lost-my-virginity-to-him-10-years-ago-lady-video/

No comment
It's a nonsense secret

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by tpadua22(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Well, is not new to society... Just invite all nairalanders when you wanna tie knot with ur brother boo... Ndi nzuzu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Solsix(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
GMan650:
Which advice does she need? Why come out now since their relationship is secret?!

Most of these stories with anonymous identity are fabricated tho.
U dey mind them?? Anything to trend

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by storm001(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
I don't believe the story...

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by alphaNomega: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

evil people everywhere, children from Incest have weaker imuinity system , Incest is a curse , and they both should be checked into a mental instituition

Not all of them. Consanguineous relationships also produce perfectly normal children.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
A friend of mine who is a gynecologist once narrated a simmilar story to me.he said the mother found out and brought them to the clinic to request an abortion before their father finds out.
They both started having sex with each other when the two were watching blue film.
The mother was noticing that they would both cuddle together when playing with a phone but didn't pay much attention to it.
Masala burst when the girl got pregnant.worat still,they were in their teens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Delaw00(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lmao i watched this film last week on GoTv hahahahahahacheesy
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by luminouz(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:
Aru eme

Actually a lot of girls were sexually assaulted by their elder brothers growing up...just that for some reason, this one enjoyed it
Jesus!!!
Where did u get such stats? shocked
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by mysteryman2014: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
GMan650:
Which advice does she need? Why come out now since their relationship is secret?!

Most of these stories with anonymous identity are fabricated tho.

Bloggers

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by AfroKnight: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

It's obvious she and her brother are fools, what advise is she seeking for again, dating your own brother and having sex with him not once not twice, now she looking for stupid advise, where is thunder when you need it?

Collect

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Yaba4sure: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
FuckDaMods:
This one na strong matter o.. The brother must have psychological problems, how can your dick even twitch for your sister? Damn!
My sisters that always look like goat and cow whenever i see them cheesy

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Greatfullheart: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Na You Sabi. Carry Your Cross By Yourself, the Way You Lay your Bed now You'll Lie Down On It. No Secret Hides Forever

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by sammchuck1: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
A lady has recounted how she lost her virginity to her brother about 10 years ago, continued dating him and is now pregnant for him.

The lady whose identity was not revealed, sent a message to a radio station seeking for advise after claims she intentionally got pregnant for her brother.

The lady claims her relationship with her brother started 10 years ago when she was 16 and her brother was 18 and their parents had traveled. She claims he had sex with her in the shower and defiled her before they promised each other they would never date anyone else except each other.

She claims they continued to have sex without their parent's knowledge for 10 years now. Now, their parents are pressuring them to bring a partner home as they both work in very good places but she always found it annoying until recently, her brother brought a girl to meet their parents.

She got very furious about it and he tried calming her down, saying they cannot do this forever.

On hearing this, she decided to intentionally get pregnant for him so that nobody else can have him as she felt betrayed after he brought another girl home.

She is now seeking advise because she is 6 weeks pregnant for him.

Watch video

https://mobile.twitter.com/LailaIjeoma/status/1181901026946932736

https://lailasnews.com/im-pregnant-for-my-brother-i-lost-my-virginity-to-him-10-years-ago-lady-video/

Clickbait. It's only Asians that are incest

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by GoldHorse(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Very disgusting! Eeewww!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by midnighter(f): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
luminouz:

Jesus!!!
Where did u get such stats? shocked

I come across those stories a lot and when the girls finally manage to tell their parents, they refuse to listen. I guess it's too disgusting for them to face the truth

https://www.verywellmind.com/facts-about-sibling-sexual-abuse-2610456
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by danot1030: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
I am sure the lady is from the osu region because there is the head quater of incest.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
They should check their DNA,or asked their mother whose father they belong?Most likely they are Not of same source.It is often natural not to be sexually aroused by your siblings except their is an inhibition/Or mental illiness involved,no matter how tempting or naked the opposite sex is.There is more to this.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Not the guy you quoted...but the link below gives you a good idea

13 GENETIC MUTATIONS THAT CAN ARISE FROM INCEST

Also google 'Charles II of Spain...what happens when too many of your ancestors are close relatives.

Clicked the link. Mehn! It's horrible. King Tut really suffered.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 / See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.