Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) (74895 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / How my brother lost all the money in his account / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Zuriel100(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
wat!!!! both of them need public flogging.... chopping ur own sis? make DX world finish make we start afresh

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Eleyi gidi gancheesy

Sani satani undecided
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by King44(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
lilfreezy:
They are both idiots. The lady is a bigger idiot for bringing this to the general public. This is what your family, grandparents inclusive is supposed to come together and trashout, then serve the appropriate punishment.

It's not every conversation you bring to the public for public pity. This does not hurt her alone, it shames the entire family.
she did not reveal her identity so it is safe

if the family get to know I hope say they no go disown them

she and her brother her both stupid

since she has money and stupid enough to keep d baby she should consult a surgeon and see if he could take the foetus out

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Boatswain: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ah

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Truth.

That's also a part of the reason why the British Royal Family, for example, is marrying commoners. Because marrying a European royal....shows a high chance of marrying someone they might be related to.
Wow
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by zubinike(m): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2019
athaboi:
Nawa o, uwa nmebi

Keni Anu'fokwu....ndi Anugboko
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by dfrost: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Eleyi Gidi gan o shocked lipsrsealed undecided

Even Steve Harvey weak for this one, abi? cheesy grin
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Legendguru: 1:35am On Oct 10, 2019
ohh
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Pinkybush: 2:26am On Oct 10, 2019
A deep search into this issue will reveal that they are not from the same parents. In that case, their mother should know better. Conduct a DNA test to confirm their brotherhood/sisterhood.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Evince(m): 4:24am On Oct 10, 2019
wel if you believe the god story and how he created humans then u didnt do anything bad because by that belief brothers fvcked sisters to procreate so in that regards incest is not abomination
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by spoilerx: 4:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Stupid bloggers !!!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Evince(m): 4:33am On Oct 10, 2019
and you that believe that god exist forgot that the world going by the creationist was filled via incest. meaning brothers married brothers and also even after the flood thing children of Noah's sons married each other (incest) so why didnt your own gene deform. My own awe is how do ppl get to have feelings for their siblings that one weak me
BRATISLAVA:

Incest causes some issues in the genes of the children born to such people, that's is why it is illegal even if some people may enjoy it.
The description of the whole thing is irritating.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Evince(m): 4:43am On Oct 10, 2019
Although god is imagnary but if i may follow the god story i dont see how incest is a sin to someone that started the procreation via incest and destroyed it with flood and started it again with incest. read your fantasy book well then you can deduce that urself. Adam and Eve's kids married each other thats incest. Noah children married each other thats incest. So stop speaking for your incestous god
martinsodo:
Quite shocking..My advice is that you cannot marry your biological brother, it is not possible. The problem you have is that you have not tried other men and when you do, you may find other qualities your brother doesn't posses. Try it and you will soon plead for forgiveness from your parent. And moreover, I will suggest your brother cannot father your child neither will i advice you to terminate the pregnancy. You committed an incest and is a sin before God. Now, no man will ask for your hand in marriage and you could have kept the secret and allow your brother to marry the girl he introduced to your parent. You did what you did out of jealousy and it will not pay you any good and rather it will hurt you the more. Now you have blown the lid open. You have brought shame to your parent and to yourself in particular. Summarily, you acted naive and it will continue to hurt you. Pray for Gods mercy upon your life.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by midnighter(f): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2019
Realhommie:
Are you a Nocturnal being Something creepy bout your moniker.

Lol you can think of me as a mosquito rather than a witch cheesy
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Realhommie(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2019
midnighter:

Lol you can think of me as a mosquito rather than a witch cheesy
Lol...
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Dcaliphate(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2019
FuckDaMods:
This one na strong matter o.. The brother must have psychological problems, how can your dick even twitch for your sister? Damn!
My sisters that always look like goat and cow whenever i see them cheesy
grin i tire my brother
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by midnighter(f): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by SURElee(f): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2019
This cocoa sack too needs advice? What advice does she need? Let her enjoy the pregnancy and raising the baby na. Nonsense and incest!
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Omengboji: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2019
People are now volunteering to do the work of the devil and still blame the devil on top
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by dfrost: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Abi na

But why you never sleep na?

My sister abi na brother, I still dey manage my maiguard work oOo. Abi you get another one for me?

In packaging things, it is called in my terms:

Perimeter Control Analyst cheesy grin
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Ifeanyimike123: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Alabama Nigeria
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by BRATISLAVA: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
Evince:
and you that believe that god exist forgot that the world going by the creationist was filled via incest. meaning brothers married brothers and also even after the flood thing children of Noah's sons married each other (incest) so why didnt your own gene deform. My own awe is how do ppl get to have feelings for their siblings that one weak me
it was filled via incest, according to you, but now that it's filled without scarcity, why are you looking for means to commit incest? How tight is that Gene pool today that strangers are incestuous? Please think on it before posting uninformed. Isn't the population enough for you to find love elsewhere? Or you want to go back to the old and barbaric days to suit your lusts? If you feel it is only wrong because you personally don't like it, then you haven't even begun to understand the matter with incest and genes. Once people oppose incest you think the person must be religious. Even your atheist gods who gave you your Earth laws know why it is forbidden. But argue away if you think it's about religion.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by Evince(m): 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
well i dont have any god so i dont agree with creationism. If you feel there is issue withthat then u must be complicating ur belief which didnt condemn it. For me i reject incest but my point is that you guys believe in bible and forget that bible supports incest.
BRATISLAVA:
it was filled via incest, according to you, but now that it's filled without scarcity, why are you looking for means to commit incest? How tight is that Gene pool today that strangers are incestuous? Please think on it before posting uninformed. Isn't the population enough for you to find love elsewhere? Or you want to go back to the old and barbaric days to suit your lusts? If you feel it is only wrong because you personally don't like it, then you haven't even begun to understand the matter with incest and genes. Once people oppose incest you think the person must be religious. Even your atheist gods who gave you your Earth laws know why it is forbidden. But argue away if you think it's about religion.
Re: I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2019
Evince:
well i dont have any god so i dont agree with creationism. If you feel there is issue withthat then u must be complicating ur belief which didnt condemn it. For me i reject incest but my point is that you guys believe in bible and forget that bible supports incest.
the Bible was never a part of my comment until you involved it, so why are you telling me you don't care about it? Where is today's support for incest? You said it was used to populate the world, but where is it effective and fully supported today? Since you don't have any god, why don't you ignore people who have theirs, as I do to people who don't have one and stop dragging them into things that they were never initially mentioned in? If it's about religion that I never mentioned, we can end this. not interested. Your rejection of incest has no basis except your personal tastes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 / See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.