Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (68481 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Benoxvals(m): 6:15am On Oct 10, 2019
I only need mature advice!!![/quote]

You need matured advice when your actions has all been immature.
OK..here’s some advice?GROW DA 4K UP!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by favour32(m): 6:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Return all the money wey he don send u.
If u nor like person nor collect him things.
If u never chop d guy wella,e no go hard u to leave am.
D guy dey hope for years to transfer heat so that to balance wetin he don spend.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by crixtech: 6:27am On Oct 10, 2019
lilmax:
I don't understand, the man you chat with dey type "k"?

"Your second number z not going"?

BLOCK HIM IMMEDIATELY
Hahahahaha.. This comment cracked me up
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by kolade560: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2019
[b][/b]No matter what you are being told, you won't adhere because of your. Love for d white which is either because of inferiority complex, poverty or the childish mentality of dating a white guy. You are young
but you don't want toaccet and that's why so many things can't be clear to you.
You need to learn in a hard way because you seem to know everything. Experience have it that people of your age suffers pussy abuse, bitter experiences before getting sense, it general with women though.
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

I only need mature advice!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by OPECINHO: 6:31am On Oct 10, 2019
Wetin Musa no go see for gate?
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by realonecrilar(m): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2019
Dear , the fact still remain the same.
If you break up with this Nigerian guy without given him sex, you will felt guilty till the rest of your life.
And the guy will never forget and forgive you.
You didn't even considered the money he has spent on you and all the gifts you collected from him.
The sex is the price you're to pay, give him you Toto , the price is not expensive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by franchasng: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Yusuf4:
Guys like this are always caring, very forgiving and also played by girls. Girls will not value them because probably, they don’t have enough money and they’re not rude. You can’t be broke and also be humble.
The white guy probably likes you because of your pictures and voice but the Nigerian guy has developed natural feelings that cannot be quenched forever.

A girl did exactly same thing you’re trying to do to him to me. After one year of her rolling with the big guys, those guys to her now are heart breakers.

She’s now coming back to me so she can hold me tight as she has seen the big guys cannot be trusted and they predominantly don’t value women.

Well, I told her I’m dating but we can be friends.
No don't worry, time will teach the young girl a lesson about life.

I had this similar incident and that's why I am laughing at the small girl.

Back then, I met a girl at a wedding, like immediately after my NYSC, she was 16yrs then, I liked this girl like kilode at the wedding, she noticed and we found a way to go out and chat, I told her straight that I liked her, she smiled and said thanks.

From there, we became friends and I left the city the next day. We started talking often, she was preparing for WAEC.

I was single as Bleep then, she looked big like she was 20yrs or sth and pretty, so she told me her age, I was shocked. So we agreed to wait till she is 18yrs before we can officially start full dating.

She was so fond of me, and out of the fact that I really liked her, I do sent her money, cards even though her parents were okay but I was doing it to show my care for her.

After 2yrs+ we met again physically, she came with her friend. So I then officially asked her to be my gf again, she accepted, but told me no romance or sex, that we can only do on our wedding night I said cool by me.

I left the city again, we then continued on Facebook and calls and WhatsApp.

Sometimes when I feel aroused as a guy and try to talk romantically with my so called gf on phone she will start to preach for me, reminding me that she has now joined choir in church that we can't be doing such, I will try and understand because she will plead for.me to pls reason with her that she belongs to me that I will have everything still, I said OK as mumu lol grin

I was so single and damn lonely but forming I have a lover I wanna make happy by staying chaste for her cos she always advice me not to cheat on her angry

To cut story short, my so called gf got deflowered by one Malaysian based yahoo boy that returned to naija with plenty money swag shocked shocked

So one day we were talking after Xmas she wasn't sounding happy when I told her that I can't wait for our wedding day, that the night will be a sweet one, she remained mute cheesy

With time, she confessed to me that she is no longer a virgin, WTF, how She told me after she got admission, that I was not coming back, that she got tired of our chat and talk talk, so she met one guy and they started dating and that because of the closeness, she didn't know when it happened lol, I laughed like kilode, I replied so Mary the mother of Jesus finally bleeped She was like why would u sound that way I hung the phone mhen and borrowed myself sense asap cheesy cheesy

Ask me where is the Malaysian guy Gone lol

Now the broke ex Corper has turned to something big, the chick is doing her NYSC now, she knows everything about me now, she is still mad, begging everyday for me to forgive her and take her back that she will even catch bullet for me lolz....she is now mature and grown, she now have sense to understand all those bling bling guys that deceive them online and even in real life are just bullcraps!!

Everyday she send me good morning honey on Facebook and WhatsApp, not knowing I am long gone and will not even kiss her for free, levels has changed totally, even when I look back at the mumu I did for her, I just laugh lol, life sha

So that's the story of most girls, they always fuckup when young and regret when older, this op will get sense with time

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by dia4iam(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2019
This post is an eyesore.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by franchasng: 6:41am On Oct 10, 2019
beinstein:

She's actually 21 now though.
And that's the sad part of her story as she still have a brain of a toddler.
she will come back to her senses.

Nigerian ladies always feel any guy living abroad is a superior man to the guy living in Nigeria unless the one living in Nigeria is a known celebrity or rich guy cheesy

The mentality of our ladies is too shallow, and mostly induced by family poverty, greed and insatiable desire to appear better than their friends.

90% of Nigerian ladies on Facebook are dating a foreign guy online (either Indian, Pakistani, Arab, or all these ho**rny European guys lol), and to them they have abroad boyfriend, and the guy might be dating up to 10 other Nigerian ladies online too for sex chats and sex calls and black nudes cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Rahyberg(m): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2019
Flowdada:
Greatful i'm plus one today����
and My possibilities are endless
When I take action to discover them!
There are no limit's,no walls no barriers to what I can do.I am coming for everything that belongs to me
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ���
Chef flowdada

Happy birthday Mr Chef.. I wishes u long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 10, 2019
kolade560:
[/b]No matter what you are being told, you won't adhere because of your. Love for d white which is either because of inferiority complex, poverty or the childish mentality of dating a white guy. You are young
but you don't want toaccet and that's why so many things can't be clear to you.
You need to learn in a hard way because you seem to know everything. Experience have it that people of your age suffers pussy abuse, bitter experiences before getting sense, it general with women though.

[b]Let’s even be serious..why are u guys saying she will regret..?? she doesn’t like the first guy in anyway so weda the white guy disappoints her or not..it really doesn’t matter.....she will learn and move on...
I don’t believe women should see a man as a marriage opportunity weda she likes him or not and just jump at it because she might not get another one.....life na risk...we gain some we lose some...

But Last last ......we go dey alrighty

@pettyprincess

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by benji93: 6:48am On Oct 10, 2019
That last one got Me, "adojutini omo" indeed, but on a more serious note I don't think the economical status of most Nigerians generally would allow us make good judgements, especially in relationships. Money will always be a factor in their sexual considerations, keeping a boyfriend for financial reasons, and another boyfriend as a potential spouse is never going away anytime soon. It's even worse today when the ladies lack home training-either their parents never tried to train them well enough or they habe just refused training, playing Angel at home, and Devil outside. I don't understand how a right-thinking lady will go as far as Poland, according to information out there, those guys rarely consider people of African descent worthy. Even the statement that, I quote " I decided not to date Nigerians anymore cos one guy wanted to penetrate" reeks of immaturity, Honestly, I think she actually needs the D to get some sense.
1StopRudeness:
If U tell him with ordinary mouth U ain’t interested he will just think you are playing hard to get cos u are young... and will keep using ur mum to get to u.. but there’s one language every one understands... and that’s money...
Try and break down all the money u have hungrily collected from him..collect it from ur new boyfriend call him and return it to him..tell him just once...you don’t wanna owe any one, that u ain’t interested, he will get it sharp sharp.......

but I know u... u like money too much....u want to keep him, and keep collecting money but u don’t want his disturbance...òrí è tí dààrù...olè, adòjùtíní omo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by rigarmortis: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

We see once in a blue moon because he is not living in Africa
He is also helping me me in every possible way
Nd he doesn't pressure me for sex because he want me as partner nd mould me fully.
Moreover why the rush?not every guy has Nigerian mentality!!

He wants to mould you fully.....so he is now God. Were you semi finished when you met him? Don't worry he will soon "finish" you.

He also doesn't pressure you for sex because he is not around, wait till he comes around, that's if he ever will, knowing how the average polish/eastern Europe guy thinks about African girls.

You said not every Nigerian guy has "mentality" just because a wiser guy rightly cheated on your immature self? You met a dumber guy who liked you and did everything for you, but still not all Nigerian guys have mentality? And every single polish guy does? Who doesn't have mentality now?

Anyway better break up with the guy by telling him you don't have the kind of feelings he has for you, and stop accepting gifts from him, that's the only way he will know you are serious, but then girls that reason like you will pass through the eye of a needle than reject a gift though, or get a job, because of entitlement "mentality" your middle name is probably ebun, onyinye or gift.

Lastly, why are you balding at 18. That's alarming o. Your hairline is receeding faster than the Sahara and it seems it's taking some of your mentality along.

No offense

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by ridbell01(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Nigeria girl dating non Nigeria guy and you are in Nigeria what a confuse scenero
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by lightwind(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

No he never asked of any of my nudes
Most white guys i gave talked with they ask me of my nude the very beginning of our chat bt he never did nd we together for a year now
Infact he told me girls that send him nude are
whores nd used hoes
We actually planning to be together fully next year by applying for student visa
He has really helped me alot both financially nd mentally
Bt because he is white people think his intentions are not pure.
my sweet sister, don't mind this Nigerian jealous pple telling u ugly things and advices. Go for that white guy, opportunity they say comes but once. This is how God blesses and uplifts pple, families and etc. Stay with that white guy and make sure u marry him and upgrade in life thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2019
benji93:
That last one got Me, "adojutini omo" indeed, but on a more serious note I don't think the economical status of most Nigerians generally would allow us make good judgements, especially in relationships. Money will always be a factor in their sexual considerations, keeping a boyfriend for financial reasons, and another boyfriend as a potential spouse is never going away anytime soon. It's even worse today when the ladies lack home training-either their parents never tried to train them well enough or they habe just refused training, playing Angel at home, and Devil outside. I don't understand how a right-thinking lady will go as far as Poland, according to information out there, those guys rarely consider people of African descent worthy. Even the statement that, I quote " I decided not to date Nigerians anymore cos one guy wanted to penetrate" reeks of immaturity, Honestly, I think she actually needs the D to get some sense.

U are right...The economy/ environment has a huge part the play in our lives. We just keep blaming this women for behaving like hungry thieves but the truth is we are a product of the condition of our environment...isn’t that the same reason we have so many fraudulent youths boys around

she has entered the hustling mode very early and I feel she’s hoping this is her ticket to Europe.....I hope it works out well for her though....cos this country isn’t getting any better soon...
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by princeakinola1(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2019
Let me tell you who you are,you the type that go with ready made guy,if you lost this faithfull and understanding guy,i bet you there is 80%probability that you will regret if this abroad guy finish with you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by LordPherule(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Anyway, God has saved your first boyfriend from this kind calamity cause you will still breakup as act of inconsistency. Also God is saving this new guy from more loss.

I notice that ladies that define kind of husband they want whilst they have enough sand outside, they can create one and get him embedded with all qualities they like in man.
I hope you don't get screwed with what glitters, search for happiness. If you can't bear all the cultural attributes to the white guy, you are damned.

My advise: Man dies once, so therefore tell this man you are no way interested in him for dating once and for all. Don't let him lose other babes while waiting on false hope.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Juliearth(f): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

I only need mature advice!!!

Why did you enable a relationship that you have zero interest in? The man persisted because you must have given him some green light. Now that you have something serious ongoing, you have to end this. I can't tell you how, but you just have to.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by middlebelter(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!

I think you are either deceiving yourself or you have been deceived. One year? Not all that glitters is good, beware!
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by KayCee92(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2019
I stopped reading when I came across "He has been good to me financially"......use ur tongue count ur teeth madam grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by LordPherule(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2019
middlebelter:

I think you are either deceiving yourself or you have been deceived. One year? Not all that glitters is good, beware!

You don't know that the whites also scam. Man you never meet. Devil of long time better pass unseen angel o.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Tumbulum: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Geez!!! I am 21!!!
Hw is 21 years old lady a small girl?
what is coochie ?
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by LordPherule(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Nevertheless, I will like her to experience the relatwith non-Naija. She will learn the hard way to know the best. I'm sure the whiteman won't be the one to search for her and woo her online, you must be the one who search and wooed him into love.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Buffalo2(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Wetin person no go chop, make he no smell am.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by LordPherule(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Tumbulum:
what is coochie ?
Shokishombolo, as in sexual intercourse
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by LordPherule(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2019
Buffalo2:
Wetin person no go chop, make he no smell am.

My mom do tell me this most times.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by uzoma213(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Young man you are wrong!!!
Check YouTube videos nd see white handsome men married to black girl from even poorer country
White people do not really care about this material stuff when wanting a girl as long as she matches his caterial
Polish girls are beautiful bt they do not match what he is looking for!!!
At the end we all gat our choice!!!
Bt if i was a guy nobody will say negative stuff o
na format boys Dey use work white woman na em this guy Dey run you oo.. so he said the women in his country do not match what he is looking for cheesy.. chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24)

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.