Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (68491 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by enuel001(m): 4:42am On Oct 10, 2019
1StopRudeness:
If U tell him with ordinary mouth U ain’t interested he will just think you are playing hard to get cos u are young... and will keep using ur mum to get to u.. but there’s one language every one understands... and that’s money...
Try and break down all the money u have hungrily collected from him..collect it from ur new boyfriend call him and return it to him..tell him just once...you don’t wanna owe any one, that u ain’t interested, he will get it sharp sharp.......

but I know u... u like money too much....u want to keep him, and keep collecting money but u don’t want his disturbance...òrí è tí dààrù...olè, adòjùtíní omo

This last line got me .... Hehehehehe
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by SlyPe(m): 4:45am On Oct 10, 2019
Lol,nairalanders are wicked sha grin... HBD to me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Jflex07(m): 4:55am On Oct 10, 2019
The criticisms are way too much here, guys are really not smiling. Anyway girl be careful and don't be carried away by foreign niggas especially polish, I've had the opportunity to visit Poland and some other central European countries and I will say they are not really into blacks, they are kind of racist, even though they have the good guys amongst them, I hope your boyfriend is among the good ones anyway. As for the other nigga, try to do away with him, you don't date someone out of sympathy, if you ain't bold enough to let him know face to face, you can send him a detailed text message, letting him know your feelings all these while and giving him reasons why you both can't become lovers.. I wish you well in your endeavors. Once again be very careful, the world is filled with evil!!

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Igbins14(m): 4:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

I only need mature advice!!!

Young girl, this is not the best place for the kind of advise you're seeking for. i would advice you go to the unmarried aged ladies in your church for this advice if you're a christian or anyone close to you before you turn your thing from National open university to Global open university. Are you from Edo?

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by freedomchild: 5:04am On Oct 10, 2019
awwfar:
hahaha...which one is best picture again? you mean your other filtered pictures? ..no amount of filter can make u look good sef... see head like Coconut, boobs con be like agbalumo seed.. Choi
��� lwkmd
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Ademoore07(m): 5:06am On Oct 10, 2019
Hehehehe. Kids everywhere. So, 2go still dey? By the way, what is chochie?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Solsix(m): 5:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Newguyhere:
Guys that move with underage girls sef dey try.
I just pray that white guy that is propping you up isn't a human trafficker.
Polish and eastern European guys are now big in the sex trade.
The issue has gotten so bad that they even have African syndicates all over the continent.
At least the guy waited till he turns 18,

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by PabloAndreas(m): 5:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You can't understand,i only asked money from him once nd never again!!!
Even when we met he wanted to give me t-fare bt i decline because i dnt want him to keep on giving money while i have no intention of dating him
I dnt like this guy,even i wanted to like him bt i couldn't!!! So how is that my fault?
"i only asked him for money once"...na from one dem dy count two...trust me it was just a matter of time before u did again
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Solsix(m): 5:12am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I gave me willingly,nd i asked because i was broke nd had no boyfriend then
But since then i never collected anything from him no more,my bf do usually send me money nw.
Go and find work, u Desperately needs ome
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:19am On Oct 10, 2019
First, you can't date him but you allowed him to help you financially and you think its OK(you were leading him on by collecting his hard earned money). Money-monger is what you are.
Second, you are dating a white guy and you think giving your all now will make it work at that tender age. Wait oooo, has the white guy send you money before and how many times has he done that?
Third, at that tender age, you are suppose to be close to ur studies not looking out for relationship.

You need serious flogging

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by lovenavigation: 5:23am On Oct 10, 2019
this is why some guys kill ladies. If you don't like him and you don't want anything serious then stop taking his money and use style to keep him at arms length. He may have fallen in love with you and it could be deadly if you fail to apply number six to discharge.
Sometimes i even blame men why they insist on liking someone that doesn't like them.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by MOVIC6: 5:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
The truth is better sayed now before is too late my sister u for give dis guy sex o ...if u never give am sex ur owing him bcus u self chop en money..u ow de guy sex give him sex before u marry another guy

so it's now a normal thing to talk about sex like that, uno dey shame,
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by MOVIC6: 5:34am On Oct 10, 2019
they beauty I experet is not worth fighting for so shift

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by igwefivestar(m): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2019
I wish I know u in person, I would have love to follow this season movie till end.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Pennyways: 5:40am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

one thing that is very difficult for some of you girls to understand is someone who truly love you. And another thing I know about you ladies are always victims and prey for fake lovers

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by duduade: 5:49am On Oct 10, 2019
lilmax:
I don't understand, the man you chat with dey type "k"?

"Your second number z not going"?

BLOCK HIM IMMEDIATELY

Loool.. You harsh bro.. I also cant stand
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Toks2008(m): 5:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess Just as your user ID suggests...you are still at that petty stage when your feelings determine the man you want to be with. Just pray hard that your feelings do not disappoint you.

Every lady truly knows if a man truly wants her and the fact that a guy woos you does not mean he is really into you. The number one reason many ladies get heartbroken is that they always choose to be with a man they want and not the man that wants them....this will never stop and that is why heartbreak will never cease.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by umarshehu58(m): 5:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Na that financially no wan mek u 4gt dt guy
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by poka7(m): 5:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You can not advice two set of people in this world.
1. Woman in love
2. Man in money
Guys...beware, dating a girl 18 to 24 is purely wasting of time and emotions...because girl at that age bracket thinks everything revolves around their waist and beauty...they are in what we termed HOE phase...as at this point...they dont know what they want. They phantom something in their mind they will never get.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:01am On Oct 10, 2019
The first thing is you have passion for a non Nigerian guy to marry wether Nigerian based or overseas based. You have concluded but please if you love your self and family I will advise you to be prayerful because marriage I sweet and sower,though depends on the foundation you build it on. Finally, it's better to marry late and be married rather than marry early and not married and remember it's better to break in relationship than divorce. The choice is yours

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Moikiitos: 6:04am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Hopefully this guy is here reading your post and acts wisely. Whatever your plans or his plans towards you is unveil. Hopefully you will be generous enough to update us.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by isabuehiz3(m): 6:04am On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=Edusouls post=82995696]You ain’t a Good girl, you’re are smart liar, a deceiver and a slow poison if that Guy knows what he is loving and wants to date he would regret it, spoilt girl..[/quote

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Yusuf4: 6:05am On Oct 10, 2019
Guys like this are always caring, very forgiving and also played by girls. Girls will not value them because probably, they don’t have enough money and they’re not rude. You can’t be broke and also be humble.
The white guy probably likes you because of your pictures and voice but the Nigerian guy has developed natural feelings that cannot be quenched forever.

A girl did exactly same thing you’re trying to do to him to me. After one year of her rolling with the big guys, those guys to her now are heart breakers.

She’s now coming back to me so she can hold me tight as she has seen the big guys cannot be trusted and they predominantly don’t value women.

Well, I told her I’m dating but we can be friends.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by isabuehiz3(m): 6:06am On Oct 10, 2019
You guys are just hating... Sister live life to the fullest nor mind this nairaland guys OK..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:07am On Oct 10, 2019
You don't want him but you are collecting money from him. What a pity. You can't eat your cake and have it OK. You are way too young to go the path of of Oloshoism now
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by franchasng: 6:09am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

na small pikin still de worry you, with time, in 5 years time from today, you will understand better what u are doing.

You now have a boyfriend and he is not a Nigerian and you are in Nigeria and u are less than 20, and u feel you have a boyfriend

Keep deceiving yourself with internet relationship at your age. If you were say 25yrs and doing internet relationship with a foreign guy living abroad, I can say the chances of it materilising into something will be high but right now at your age, you are trying to play smart with guys by collecting their money without allowing them to touch you, so for this reason in your small brain, u don't need your 2go boyfriend because he will be seeing u and be disturbing u which may lead to him doing u, so u prefer foreign guy who will be spending on u without touching u, and so I repeat, to your small mind as a smart pretty girl u are, it is better to do foreign based relationship so he can be sending u money and material things in exchange for sex chats and sex phone talks without him touching u physically, which means u want to eat your cake and have it back, its normal with girls of your age who think they are wiser than King Solomon, so kontinu, time will teach u how wonderful the world is, just time wink

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Obaakran: 6:13am On Oct 10, 2019
awwfar:
hahaha. the guy is a slowpoke o.. how a reasonable person go dey chase after u? those small bress on yr dp sef looks disgusting.. I have a feeling u made the story up..
mature advice kill you there!

kuku kee me

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24)

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.