Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? (2696 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
teragenesys:

Then how do we deal with this insecurity. Educate us. Because it seems you've gotten over it.

Very simple:
The friend of your woman (who, by the way, probably knows more about her than you) is YOUR friend. You would/should certainly spend time together (aka tell him to invite his wife and you all go out together), get to know the person who spends so much time with your woman and since he is her best friend, he will be around you guys a lot (whether you like it or not). You have to look at this man as YOUR ally, because there will be times when HE will get you out of trouble.

Bro, that's the man that your woman turns to when she is upset, has worries, when she is too afraid to share stuff with you (YES, you should be the one that your woman turns to for such thing, but we all know how some won't, even if you are the most open man on earth)

by the time you get to know this man, you will certainly understand that he is harmless, and can help you in many ways than you can think of:
-if you don't understand your woman, talk to him, he will fill you in.
- If you don't know what she really like (with anything) ask him....especially on bdays.
- if you can't get a hold of her, call him FIRST.
- if you want to surprise her, ask for his help
Etc etc etc

Again, if your woman has nothing to hide, she will have absolutely no problem with having this man around you...and if you can't stand the sight of the people your woman spend most of her time with, then I suggest you find another babe to be with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by teragenesys: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Very simple:
The friend of your woman (who, by the way, probably knows more about her than you) is YOUR friend. You would/should certainly spend time together (aka tell him to invite his wife and you all go out together), get to know the person who spends so much time with your woman and since he is her best friend, he will be around you guys a lot (whether you like it or not). You have to look at this man as YOUR ally, because there will be times when HE will get you out of trouble.

Bro, that's the man that your woman turns to when she is upset, has worries, when she is too afraid to share stuff with you (YES, you should be the one that your woman turns to for such thing, but we all know how some won't, even if you are the most open man on earth)

by the time you get to know this man, you will certainly understand that he is harmless, and can help you in many ways than you can think of:
-if you don't understand your woman, talk to him, he will fill you in.
- If you don't know what she really like (with anything) ask him....especially on bdays.
- if you can't get a hold of her, call him FIRST.
- if you want to surprise her, ask for his help
Etc etc etc

Again, if your woman has nothing to hide, she will have absolutely no problem with having this man around you...and if you can't stand the sight of the people your woman spend most of her time with, then I suggest you find another babe to be with.

Respect bro. This is good stuff.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Are You Comfortable With Your Girl Having A Male Bestie? by Auladimeji1: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
What is he bestieing that I cannot bestified. I hate Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Lizard At Omoku Market In Rivers State / US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School / What's Your Say On This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.