Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married (78747 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Come take a looki looki
Madam Awkaetiti. Thank you. I have looki looki well we’ll but I have observed that you only pasted text, where is the source of that text??
I want to know the allopathic medicine source of that information.
Gracias Awkaetiti.
Re: I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Madam Awkaetiti. Thank you. I have looki looki well we’ll but I have observed that you only pasted text, where is the source of that text??
I want to know the allopathic medicine source of that information.
Gracias Awkaetiti.
My dear kindly continue d fapping.
Re: I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
My dear kindly continue d fapping.
Aha ... I don catch you. So you copied some nonsense from some village doctor and now you are embarrassed to disclose your source cheesy
Madam Awkaetiti... remember, the internet is your friend cool

1 Like

Re: I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Aha ... I don catch you. So you copied some nonsense from some village doctor and now you are embarrassed to disclose your source cheesy
Madam Awkaetiti... remember, the internet is your friend cool
Lol. It's fine if fapping does not contribute to ED.
Re: I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. It's fine if fapping does not contribute to ED.
I am glad to have edumacated you in something.
I once thought mamiwata was real till i met the internet cool
Re: I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married by Joystark(f): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
awwfar:
imps? is that supposed to be an insult? very dry.. no doubt you've ejaculated some parts of your brain when masturbating with different objects

Like you have ejaculated every strand of life left in you.

You're just floating rn.

Pity, you palm is the only one that can ever be with you.

1 Like

Re: I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
Joystark:

Like you have ejaculated every strand of life left in you.

You're just floating rn.

Pity, you palm is the only one that can ever be with you.
lol...you like wahala, you can't just forgive and move on?
Re: I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married by Joystark(f): 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
awwfar:
lol...you like wahala, you can't just forgive and move on?

Nah.
My phone's battery is fully charged.

1 Like

Re: I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Joystark:

Nah.
My phone's battery is fully charged.
unfortunately I'm now born again... so u dey OYO
Re: I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married by nnamdi65(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Is on frying pan,
Aint to pushing in into FIRE..

HE said he need help, not Death
Re: I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married by usex(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2019
Sex dolls can spice up your sex life
More pleasurable stimulation.
Alleviate performance anxiety, especially for your first time of sex.
Control your ejaculation and increase stamina.
She will always obey all your fantasies and fetishes.
Re: I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married by Onyiiet(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Bro, many people struggle with your situation o but i think you should read this thing. E don help some of my peeps.. It can help you too. I copy part of the post but the link is below.. It's from templeobike.com

Masturbation Addiction & How to Recover is our topic for today. I believe millions of people who are addicted to masturbation may have been asking the wrong question for many years. Is masturbation right or wrong? This in my humble opinion is the reason this same issue has been shrouded and hushed. People struggling with this habit have been shamed into keeping quiet and they have also learnt to cover up their habits by also speaking out against other people who their sexual struggles are more pronounced as a way of solidifying their moral high-ground.

If we do NOT freely talk about masturbation and how to transition people addicted to this behavior, it will be treated like a taboo and those who struggle with it will device more means to cover this up rather than seek for professional help. I decided to write this piece because i noticed that this topic had become quite significant in the emails that kept pouring into our insafehands016@gmail.com email. For the married folk, the question thickens. Is my masturbation as a married man/woman wrong? Masturbation is NOT a topic to discuss on how wrong or right it is instead it is a topic that has to be approached from a “How i feel after masturbating” angle.

Below are some of the questions that i received and i will attempt to provide clarity to the best of my ability.

https://templeobike.com/2020/01/19/addicted-to-masturbation/

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.