Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) (53319 Views)

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo / Rome Was Not Built In A Day: Innoson Motors Replies Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Isokehn(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Smithkafors:
What does Nigeria truly want?

They want to reap where they have not sown.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
iamJ:
It's assembled in Nigeria

Innoson imports all the parts

Not even the rubber carpets are made in Nigeria

There are Chinese versions of innoson cars

It's like all those brandless Chinese products that people put their names on top

That's what Innoson is doing

Ask them to mention 1 part that was made in Nigeria, they import chassis and everything

If I hear made in Nigeria
Your post will probably not be popular but it certainly is very factual. We laud innoson but we should not fool ourselves about the situation of things.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by wisekings: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
What ur generation will never achieve.... U are here talking nonsense... Can ur brain produce anything?
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khreedsneh(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2019
spiritedtete:
Is that why that empty bucket should now be sold for 25million?

Pele oo... Emperor Builder.

NB: It is worrisome how some idoits are carrying Tribalism card here... what has anyone success, work or achievement got to do with Race....

All these young boys... should know how to reason objectively. I am sorry for the state of the nation... some of you deserves to be permanently locked in a Cave.

For the record... i will be happy to see IVM in every home in Nigeria... but with the right price that discourage us from importing other cars.
you're the one who's not being objective bro.. Please Google the price of brand new Toyota camry 2017 model, not 2018 or 2019 model and come back to thank innoson for providing affordable brand new cars for nigerians.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by spiritedtete: 12:09am On Oct 11, 2019
khreedsneh:
you're the one who's not being objective bro.. Please Google the price of brand new Toyota camry 2017 model, not 2018 or 2019 model and come back to thank innoson for providing affordable brand new cars for nigerians.

Why would i go for a Toyota car eveen if want a 25m naira car... when i can spend 17 to 25m to get a Range wrangler and lots with upto date tech in it...

I love luxurious SUV the last time a drove a saloon car was in 2012... and i never looked back. I know a car when i see the worth. That ivm type of box is all over China.. in as much as i commend IVM for at least setting an industrial standard in Nigeria... i disagree greatly with the price on it. That car is not Luxurious enough to worth that amount. This is my opinion... i am a car lover and i am a car buyer... infact i get tired driving same car in 6month... i crave to want to test all cars... because car isn't even a luxury to me. However if IVM can reduce the price of that car.. the market is theres. This is the plain truth.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Gilgil: 12:50am On Nov 04, 2019
ScotMisile:

It's cheaper to import? ?... I rest my case.

Yes, it is cheaper to import most goods into Nigeria. If it weren't, importation business wouldn't be lucrative and profitable. Isn't that just simple economics?

For example, do you know that the cost of manufacturing a bag of cement in the US is less than NGN 500. I said US, not China. No one has that low cost of manufacturing in Nigeria.

Why do you think most manufacturing firms closed down with some leaving Nigeria? Why did Michelin leave to Ghana and prefer manufacturing from there for export?

Check the price of 1 ton of aluminium roofing sheet made in Nigeria (say Tower or First Aluminium) versus same weight imported from China or India? Those companies have basically stopped melting aluminium in Nigeria, they now import the coils and coat in Nigeria because they cannot compete in making aluminium coil from scratch in the country.

These are just 2 examples.

The reason is scale and policies driven by comparatively better policies of the external manufacturers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) / What Would You Do If Someone Did This In Your Car? (PHOTO) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.