Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) (52571 Views)

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo / Rome Was Not Built In A Day: Innoson Motors Replies Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

You are only just bitter. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If you don't like what I said, then say yours but don't quote me.
you are obviously the Olomo bitters here. Stop hating and find peace in your heart. Teach your kids same.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Starlight10:
hate will kill you ... lool
death comes for all men... Funny
It doesn't matter what killeth a man
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by bigpicture001: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2019
lahizak:
Truth but they really need to work on their pricing. I don't think any body will carry his 25million go buy that car, when there are better value for money. I guess dey havent heard of price penetration before

Its market and not price penetration
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
death comes for all men... Funny
It doesn't matter what killeth a man
dont die of hate bruh, no matter what you do don't die of hate. Lol
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2019
iamJ:
It's assembled in Nigeria

Innoson imports all the parts

Not even the rubber carpets are made in Nigeria

There are Chinese versions of innoson cars

It's like all those brandless Chinese products that people put their names on top

That's what Innoson is doing

Ask them to mention 1 part that was made in Nigeria, they import chassis and everything

If I hear made in Nigeria

One step at a time... We will get there.

At least he is doing something meaningful to the nation's economy...

Criticism is quite welcome, but when that's all we bring forth, then this nation will never move an inch forward.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by zeestone99(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2019
spiritedtete:
Is that why that empty bucket should now be sold for 25million?

Pele oo... Emperor Builder.

How much was 3310 back then when GSM rolled out. The more sales a manufacturer makes, the more the improvements. I guess you wish to be a manufacturer of something someday. The second batch will always be better than the 1st. Stop the criticism.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by nick50(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2019
After the civil war Nigerian government gave all Igbo bank account holders 20naira but now see wat they have become even the so called born to rule now litter our streets begging us for money..truly Africa's greatest problem is hate and envy
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by spiritedtete: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Some who can achieve any meaningful thing in life are here writing rubbish.

Like seriously... i will feed your family till the 7th Generation. And i am serious about this.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2019
Starlight10:
dont die of hate bruh, no matter what you do don't die of hate. Lol
my brother one thing must kill a man.
For some it will be impersonation. For some it will be pretending to be who they are not.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Stingman:

See pain...All you want is for these engineers to be begging on the streets of Kano and Lagos instead of doing what do they.

U mean instead of doing what they do?
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by SuperBlack: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2019
dayveed1:
Underdeveloped Rome shouldn't be sold for 25 million naira.

Pains everywhere, it wasn't even your money, Innoson don't even know you,

people better than your Generation are using his product,
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by bigpicture001: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Thats how dey killed Hitv with criticism..now dstv dey show dem pepper nd dey send all our money away to southy

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Bonapart(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
You people should keep making caterpillar o and calling it SUV... ;
abok! This ain't about cows and killings
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by iamJ(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2019
Angelfrost:

One step at a time... We will get there.

At least he is doing something meaningful to the nation's economy...

Criticism is quite welcome, but when that's all we bring forth, then this nation will never move an inch forward.
let him start buy changing the made in Nigeria to assembled in Nigeria

So we can understand that the fault is coming from the real manufacturer
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by VillageHead: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Felixtuta(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2019
God bless and keep IVM...if no one talks about you, then you are no body!
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Reinvented: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Innoson should keep up the good work and leave failures to keep their criticism. Few years ago, same people used to call made in China and made in Taiwan names. Today, they are still where they were while China and Taiwan are far ahead.
This was how they called Kia and Hyundai names. Now they are looking for the Tokunbos
IVM should look at the following:
>Durability of their vehicles
>Produce more of commercial vehicles
>Focus on corporate Nigeria - banks, ICTs, government etc
>Government agencies
Most of the social media critics have NEVER and may never drive brand new vehicles in their entire life, so they are not your market

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

That's the main issue pissing everyone of and their PR handler is acting like they don't know! Fuçking twats!!!

I believe they will work on that... It's all about feedback.

You can as well drop a hint or 2 in their website... It's all a work in progress... Let's not pull our own down, rather critically help them to grow.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by iamJ(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2019
I no be Yoruba but they wouldn't assemble in Nigeria and claim made in Nigeria
Stingman:

Yorubaman, No company produces all its parts.

Let a Yoruba man import parts and brand it AFONJASOON and be able to market it.

Your tribe is the most envious on Igbo success in Nigeria. Why

They want Biafra so they can call name their products made in Biafra...but go about urinating in your dirty boxers because they want Biafra where they can do as they please. What manner of creatures are you?
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by israelmao(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2019
The greatest hindrance to success is to fold your arms and do nothing.It's better to try and fail than not trying at all.Keep up these great works!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
that is why u can't success cos ur envy supercede ur blessings
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
my brother one thing must kill a man.
For some it will be impersonation. For some it will be pretending to be who they are not.
don't die of hate. Pls Ok?
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2019
kaorama:

That one pain you well well...Keep celebrating touts and we r doing what we are doing
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
when you love hummer as suv but feel that ivm is caterpillar
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by nauto6: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Naija was Nigeria before
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Kellie069(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Of course everybody supports INNOSON. But the issue here is that how can you tag that BBnaija car for 25million naira?? It's way too much. Let's call a spade a spade.

Or it's BBnaija that's playing the smart one here. Because I am very sure that nobody will cuff out 25million Naira for that SUV. E too much

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2019
guywitzerogal:
that is why u can't success cos ur envy supercede ur blessings
When you learn how to put a good sentence together, then you're free to quote me. But until then, I repeat! Until then...do not ever quote me. angry
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by spiritedtete: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2019
zeestone99:

How much was 3310 back then when GSM rolled out. The more sales a manufacturer makes, the more the improvements. I guess you wish to be a manufacturer of something someday. The second batch will always be better than the 1st. Stop the criticism.

Yea... i agreed with you... but as at when 3310 came out it was one of the best ..and was a fine luxury.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Afamed: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2019
madridguy:
Rome was not built in a day and the biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.
I can't agree less with Innoson motor.

Nigeria will get there

Innoson will get there.

There is always a room for improvement.

Even the Almighty Benz and Toyota are still daily improving on their products

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Doyin2(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2019
The idiots colonial slaves,like Tunde Ednut,downgrading a proudly made in Nigerian car,deserve facing a firing squad ,for felony and economic sabotage.

How is the appearance of G wagon better than that of IVM.

The same idiots, complaining of bad economy ,would continue to patronise foreign goods and foods.

So painful.

SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Carpet Grass Plated Car Seen On The Streets Of Akure, Ondo State / Man And His Solar-Powered Keke Napep Spotted In Yaba, Lagos. Photos / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.