Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance (11860 Views)

Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) / (Deleted Thread) I Fvcked Her Really Hard Mehn! And She Said This. / Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
son and mama palava
LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by rtdCivilservant: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
My name is Caleb and I'm a final year student of CRUTECH, studying Human Anatomy and Forensic Anthropology. I have a friend called Esther who happens to be my music manager now. We were really close during my 1st year on campus but along the line, we stopped talking to each other and we gave ourselves space. Not until my 300 level, when we became close again to the point that other students thought we were dating. Funny enough, we weren't dating but it seemed so. I slept in her house a couple of times during my 300 level first semester most especially, exams period. On the last day of exams, I slept in her house again. She complained of severe cold, I wrapped my arms around her all through the night but I was conscious not to think of anything evil cause the girl is damn beautiful and she's very decent and well mannered. I started touching her all over her body but she didn't react, so I kept on and on but I was afraid to make a next move so that I wouldn't end up getting disappointed. At least to some extent, that was what I thought. We woke up in the morning, we talked for sometime and then I left her house. We both went on holidays and then we were so into each other, we'll call, chat and check up on each other by leaving messages on WhatsApp if we were not online. She stays in Abuja and i stay in Calabar so distance was a major barrier. This whole thing continued only for me to ask her out and she said that we should just be friends, that she's not physically attracted to me. I almost died. I listened to her and I shunned the whole idea of dating her but now I'm regretting my actions..Maybe I should have fvcked her. I think I made a terrible mistake. The only problem is that she is very decent and well mannered, respectful and full of wisdom. I couldn't have just been so wicked because of konji. Anyway, we'll soon be resuming for my final year 1st semester cause I'm currently on my IT. Should I fvck her? Or should I just keep her as my very good friend cause the truth is, I don't want to loose her. Please no nonsense comments nairalanders. This is about my emotions and it's really important to me. Thanks in advance for your wonderful comments.
Na wa for u no go hustle to make money.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2019
WaywardSon:
You are very funny.
She appears to want a man who takes control not some Nancy who'll cuddle for the entire night and leave. You better step up cos these ladies know what they want, any lady that let's you spend the night wants to fvcck you, simple as that, they're only hoping you have the necessary balls and don't mess it up yourself

Advice when this semester starts, limit your communications with her, and if you do spend one more night. Kiss the back of her neck after cuddling, works like magic

However you uploaded her pic to a public forum. undecided jeez wtf is wrong with you? That's the most childish thing I've seen all week. Says a lot about your mentality
I'm sorry about the uploading part and as for the main write-up, trust me I'm really impressed and I've taken down some of your wonderful points.
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by ahnie: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2019
He has apologized for posting her clad pics...make we thank God say no be even her unclad pics he post.

We all do foolish things once awhile....he has accepted his friend zone title joyfully,so please give him a break.

Lolz...funny kiddo, he's quite hilarious I must say.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Na wa for u no go hustle to make money.
Life is not always about money... love is important too. At the end of the day, men hustle because of women.
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2019
ahnie:
He has apologized for posting her clad pics...make we thank God say no be even her unclad pics he post.

We all do foolish things once awhile....he has accepted his friend zone title joyfully,so please give him a break.

Lolz...funny kiddo, he's quite hilarious I must say.
Ahnie stop na... grin
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by Tallesty1(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2019
ahnie:

Still a child...my son!
I would advise you jelely accept the friend zone chieftaincy title.
Friendszone is the best place to be if you want to fvck a lady without dating her.

How guys misuse that opportunity still baffles.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by ahnie: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

Ahnie stop na... grin

What has mama done again?
I was telling them to give my son a break!
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Tallesty1:
Friendszone is the best place to be if you want to fvck a lady without dating her.

How guys misuse that opportunity still baffles.
Really? Wow...please can you enlighten me more. I thought that role was for a bestie.
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2019
ahnie:

What has mama done again?
I was telling them to give my son a break!
grin grin grin ;
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by Depressed101: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2019
So you thought you were doing her bad by having sex with strings with her? undecided

Young man are you not Over 18years of age? Gosh you should know better about casual sex , damn man, you really bleeped up.. M

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by sinceraconcept(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

She's my agemate and I'm not a virgin
She has STD,she just looks clean. If you Bleep her, you will catch HIV because the condom will bust. I see vision and that's my vision for you
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by djoe21(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

Life is not always about money... love is important too. At the end of the day, men hustle because of women.

And you think sleeping with her will guarantee her love for you?

Please stop with the infatuation and see if you can still make a first class.
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Depressed101:
So you thought you were doing her bad by having sex with strings with her? undecided

Young man are you not Over 18years of age? Gosh you should know better about casual sex , damn man, you really bleeped up.. M
Are you depressed?
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
sinceraconcept:
She has STD,she just looks clean. If you Bleep her, you will catch HIV because the condom will bust. I see vision and that's my vision for you
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
djoe21:

And you think sleeping with her will guarantee her love for you?

Please stop with the infatuation and see if you can still make a first class.

First class fire... angry
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by Donchukz(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
My name is Caleb and I'm a final year student of CRUTECH, studying Human Anatomy and Forensic Anthropology. I have a friend called Esther who happens to be my music manager now. We were really close during my 1st year on campus but along the line, we stopped talking to each other and we gave ourselves space. Not until my 300 level, when we became close again to the point that other students thought we were dating. Funny enough, we weren't dating but it seemed so.

I slept in her house a couple of times during my 300 level first semester most especially, exams period. On the last day of exams, I slept in her house again. She complained of severe cold, I wrapped my arms around her all through the night but I was conscious not to think of anything evil cause the girl is damn beautiful and she's very decent and well mannered. I started touching her all over her body but she didn't react, so I kept on and on but I was afraid to make a next move so that I wouldn't end up getting disappointed. At least to some extent, that was what I thought. We woke up in the morning, we talked for sometime and then I left her house. We both went on holidays and then we were so into each other, we'll call, chat and check up on each other by leaving messages on WhatsApp if we were not online. She stays in Abuja and i stay in Calabar so distance was a major barrier. This whole thing continued only for me to ask her out and she said that we should just be friends, that she's not physically attracted to me. I almost died. I listened to her and I shunned the whole idea of dating her but now I'm regretting my actions..Maybe I should have fvcked her. I think I made a terrible mistake. The only problem is that she is very decent and well mannered, respectful and full of wisdom. I couldn't have just been so wicked because of konji. Anyway, we'll soon be resuming for my final year 1st semester cause I'm currently on my IT. Should I fvck her? Or should I just keep her as my very good friend cause the truth is, I don't want to loose her. Please no nonsense comments nairalanders. This is about my emotions and it's really important to me. Thanks in advance for your wonderful comments.

Dear brother,do u know what,or better still;can u give me her full details,so that I can meet her one on one,so that I can help u out,advice her,equally tell her the reason why she must go into a relationship with u,why I have availed myself to do it,is because I stays in Abuja. So that when u guys resumes,it will be an easy task for u,so inbox me her whatsap number,ok. You're my brother,am gonna do it for u
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Donchukz:

Dear brother,do u know what,or better still;can u give me her full details,so that I can meet her one on one,so that I can help u out,advice her,equally tell her the reason why she must go into a relationship with u,why I have availed myself to do it,is because I stays in Abuja. So that when u guys resumes,it will be an easy task for u,so inbox me her whatsap number,ok. You're my brother,am gonna do it for u
LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by deor03(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
My name is Caleb and I'm a final year student of CRUTECH, studying Human Anatomy and Forensic Anthropology. I have a friend called Esther who happens to be my music manager now. We were really close during my 1st year on campus but along the line, we stopped talking to each other and we gave ourselves space. Not until my 300 level, when we became close again to the point that other students thought we were dating. Funny enough, we weren't dating but it seemed so. I slept in her house a couple of times during my 300 level first semester most especially, exams period. On the last day of exams, I slept in her house again. She complained of severe cold, I wrapped my arms around her all through the night but I was conscious not to think of anything evil cause the girl is damn beautiful and she's very decent and well mannered. I started touching her all over her body but she didn't react, so I kept on and on but I was afraid to make a next move so that I wouldn't end up getting disappointed. At least to some extent, that was what I thought. We woke up in the morning, we talked for sometime and then I left her house. We both went on holidays and then we were so into each other, we'll call, chat and check up on each other by leaving messages on WhatsApp if we were not online. She stays in Abuja and i stay in Calabar so distance was a major barrier. This whole thing continued only for me to ask her out and she said that we should just be friends, that she's not physically attracted to me. I almost died. I listened to her and I shunned the whole idea of dating her but now I'm regretting my actions..Maybe I should have fvcked her. I think I made a terrible mistake. The only problem is that she is very decent and well mannered, respectful and full of wisdom. I couldn't have just been so wicked because of konji. Anyway, we'll soon be resuming for my final year 1st semester cause I'm currently on my IT. Should I fvck her? Or should I just keep her as my very good friend cause the truth is, I don't want to loose her. Please no nonsense comments nairalanders. This is about my emotions and it's really important to me. Thanks in advance for your wonderful comments.

Have you written your SIWES report ?
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
deor03:

Have you written your SIWES report ?
Nope I haven't...
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by nicepoker101(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
You want to indulge in premarital sex. Erection will be far from you grin
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
nicepoker101:
You want to indulge in premarital sex. Erection will be far from you grin
No I don't please, I just wanted to get advice.
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by TheOtherRoom: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
jeff1607:

edakun, remove the picture
I missed the picture everyone is talking about
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by Richnerd69: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Y'all are quick to give him an advice in other areas but choose to ignore that this lad gave out too much unnecessary info which in turn exposes him and his soon to be girlfriend .

Boy, I could hunt you down with your little info, if I was a psycho serial killer.. Pun intended cheesy...

On a serious note, from your post, I've evaluated you to be too naive, but still, you're just a kid. Who told you f**king her is the best way to own a lady? Unless you just want to be f*ck buddies, if so, don't read further...

You don't ask a girl for permission to be her boyfriend if she's at your reach, you act like one already . Take her out! All you've been doing is being a study mate and you feel you've built enough attraction to own her? Start by asking her what she does for fun, and then ask her if she'd like to hangout and that you know a place... It could be a walk together and grab a drink(this can create an avenue for holding hands) , not necessarily the nicest place, or an eatery to spend your change.

Trust me, she would oblige to your meeting and hangout. Ofcourse she isn't attracted to you, but by doing this, you'll begin to build attraction by luring her out. Arrange the next meeting and don't show up. If she asks , tell her something came up and you'll make it up to her...This will make her ponder a bit. Remember, you're building attraction. Then give her space . If you're not a hostel boy, Invite her over to your place and prepare something, better still, have her come over and you both go to market and let her prepare something for you both to eat... Watch movies together, have a talk and relax and there you go. The atmosphere is set... Reach for a kiss, don't be shy cool...

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by suppiedee: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Read my amazing story from www.healthbydaniel.name.ng.
End the Stigma of Coming Quick with Your Small B.L.O.K.O.S. Ride Madam’s Motor Very Well in the Other Room with This Natural and Permanent Remedy. Find the unthinkable secrets in www.healthbydaniel.name.ng

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by sammchuck1: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by Depressed101: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

Are you depressed?
somehow
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by Allsingles: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
For me, there is nothing to regret here.
Don't take the advantage of the fact that you guys are close and have sex with her, she will not forget it in a hurry.
Secondly, truly she may not be attracted to you emotionally as she said because you may not be the kind of man she want to date.
Open the door of your heart for someone else who will love you for who you are.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by WildChild00(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
ahnie:

Still a child...my son!
I would advise you jelely accept the friend zone chieftaincy title.

Grandma, how're you?
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by dnawah(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
you need no get liver
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by ahnie: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
WildChild00:

Grandma, how're you?
Oh!am excellent...and you?
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by Gabson001(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
just negodu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.