Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious (7489 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ / Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye / 'All Nigerians Are Corrupt', Says Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by WesleyanA(f): 10:55pm On May 20, 2007
99% of all statistics are fabricated
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by donjohano(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2007
and the other 1% are damn lies!
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by heyma: 10:58pm On May 20, 2007
guys grin
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by etio(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2007
MR heyma ,
ITS  A PITY THAT AVOID THE REAL ISSUES AND ALL YOU DO IS CALL ME AND ROMEO  NAMES . I   ASK YOU AGAIN LIST 5 MILLION NIGERIANS THAT ARE CORRUPT . IF YOU CANT THEN HOLD YOUR PEACE. STOP MAKING NOISE HERE.  I AM DISAPPOINTED  THAT YOU CANNOT FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED.
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by etio(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2007
AGAIN
MR heyma ,
ITS A PITY THAT YOU AVOID THE REAL ISSUES AND ALL YOU DO IS CALL ME AND ROMEO NAMES . I ASK YOU AGAIN LIST 5 MILLION NIGERIANS THAT ARE CORRUPT . IF YOU CANT THEN HOLD YOUR PEACE. STOP MAKING NOISE HERE. I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU CANNOT FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED.
ALL YOU DOING IS MAKING ENEMIES IN NAIRALAND. YOU CAN AIR YOUR VIEWS WITHOUT INSULTING PEOPLE.
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by etio(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2007
I MEANT TO SAY

ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MAKING ENEMIES IN NAIRALAND. YOU CAN AIR YOUR VIEWS WITHOUT INSULTING PEOPLE.BE A MAN STOP BICKERING.
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by somto13: 11:09pm On May 20, 2007
Let me shed some light on this topic. IT is true that nigerians don't trust other nigerians to do partnership in busines. One may say, "You wan do business with him? You better open both your eyes."
We are talking about our fellow nigerians, and yet we can not trust one another with our money or our personal business matter.
In this age, we get many scam letter from nigeria. Nigerians are the ones who potray themselves in a "dubious" way, they are not manipulated by others, but rather themselves to continue this act of indecency. This guy once asked me, "Where do you come from?" I said "Nigeria." HE said, " Nigerians are the smartest people in the world. There keen level has made them untrustworthy. I had a friend once who was cheated by a nigerian guy." I looked at him and said, "I will not deny that many nigerians are dupes, but there are a small percentage of us who are genuine."

We can't blame our nigerians for their corruptness, and yet I do not support it. Many of them are dubious because they know no other way of life. They believe that duping someone for money or stealing one's goods are EASIER, ACCESSIBLE and FASTER way to possess something rather than when you put your sweat into something and work hard for it. Then you can proudly say, " I did this, I worked hard for this."

ANother thing, look at Nigerians economic sytem. Nigerians economic system is devalued, money is being printed evey minute and this ruins and decreases the value of the economy.

Many people graduate from university and they are not granted any jobs, so they engage in 419(scamming).

Many familes are poor and can not pay for the children's education. Where do they turn to? DUBIOUS acts.

So, in a way u can't blam nigerians, because they are already in much turmoil and hardship that they have no where to turn to. They will do anything to survive, even if it's cut someone's head and send it to native doctor to attain that so called riches and happiness(which I don't beleive in).
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by heyma: 11:12pm On May 20, 2007
etio:

MR heyma ,
ITS A PITY THAT AVOID THE REAL ISSUES AND ALL YOU DO IS CALL ME AND ROMEO NAMES . I ASK YOU AGAIN LIST 5 MILLION NIGERIANS THAT ARE CORRUPT . IF YOU CANT THEN HOLD YOUR PEACE. STOP MAKING NOISE HERE. I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU CANNOT FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED.

Hey,, Omon, it's enough between me and you okay. Shut up

If you didn't comprehend the thread, then I recommend you look at Boom-e (She's somewhere on an Education thread).

Believe me, read her signature, you will like definitely like it.
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by heyma: 11:15pm On May 20, 2007
etio:

I MEANT TO SAY

ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MAKING ENEMIES IN NAIRALAND. YOU CAN AIR YOUR VIEWS WITHOUT INSULTING PEOPLE.BE A MAN STOP BICKERING.

See who is talking.

heyma thinking: After insulting me. hisses.
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by romeo(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2007
@heyma
foolish one, you are unable to say something original all this while. First somebody told you something and that motivated your thread and now sending someone to see another persons signature to make another point, man you are brainless
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by donjohano(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2007
Oh, I finally get it - you guys are actually enjoying this! I'll leave you to it. De La Hoya v. Mayweather.
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by etio(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2007
I AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENTS SOMTO13. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT 99% OF NIGERIANS ARE CORRUPT.  WE AS NIGERIANS SHOULD THINK POSITIVE.  

AS FOR YOU HEYMA,

YOU MUST FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED. ANSWER MY QUESTION OR LOG OFF. STOP INSULTING PEOPLE.
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by heyma: 11:22pm On May 20, 2007
romeo:

@heyma
foolish one, you are unable to say something original all this while. First somebody told you something and that motivated your thread and now sending someone to see another persons signature to make another point, man you are brainless

Anu Ofia When romeo can't comprehend Hello romeo, are you back? How

did you find[b] Boom-e[/b]'s signature.
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by heyma: 11:26pm On May 20, 2007
Boom-e's signature
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by romeo(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2007
ain't got time for you and Doom-e

@heyma
umu nne gi nile bu anu ofia, itiboribo
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by romeo(m): 11:29pm On May 20, 2007
why are you repeating boom-e fool
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by heyma: 11:34pm On May 20, 2007
idiot

romeo:

ain't got time for you and Doom-e

umu nne gi nile bu anu ofia, itiboribo

romeo:

why are you repeating boom-e fool

Ewu Fine boy just realised it was B not D
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by deledele: 11:43pm On May 20, 2007
On this issue of corruption it takes place all over the world but what we should realize is to what level. In the case of Nigeria corruption seems to be the norm of our society and people tend to look at you as some kind of weirdo if you are not corrupt or not following the trend. Saying this not all Nigerians are corrupt but is just very hard to find such people may GOD almighty help us!!!!
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by heyma: 11:44pm On May 20, 2007
etio:

YOU MUST FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED. ANSWER MY QUESTION OR LOG OFF. STOP INSULTING PEOPLE.

Boom-e's signature

In Heyma's thought: see who is talking
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by romeo(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2007
heyma:

idiot

Ewu Fine boy just realised it was B not D

hahahahahahha this kid is a fool, i deliberately called DOOM-E knowing it was boom

heyma thinking, see who is talking?
you are such a dumb ass
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by heyma: 11:56pm On May 20, 2007
romeo:

this kid is a fool, i

see who is talking?
you are such a dumb ass

[s]This ant is very stupid. I sure knew he was trying to make fun of Boom-e's user name. I simply wanted him to make this comment he's just made(thereby making him look/feel like a baby smart romeo.[/s]

Ewu

Hi romeo, whao! so you are this clever, whaoo. Nairalanders let's join little romeo in his huge hahahahahahaha grin
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by romeo(m): 12:02am On May 21, 2007
heyma:

[s]This ant is very stupid. I sure knew he was trying to make fun of Boom-e's user name. I simply wanted him to make this comment he's just made(thereby making him look/feel like a baby smart romeo.[/s]

Ewu

Hi romeo, whao! so you are this clever, whaoo. Nairalanders let's join little romeo in his huge hahahahahahaha grin

ohh you knew? wonders shall never end hahahahahhahahaha, nahh i don't call myself clever when i am with a dumb ass like you
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by heyma: 12:12am On May 21, 2007
romeo:

i don't call myself clever when i am with a dumb ass like you

[s] Nairalanders that says it all; If you have to call yourself anything, do you call yourself clever or dumber when with a dumb ass like, if you don't have to call yourself anything isn't it right to call/say nothing. Hey Nairalanders romeo is dumber. I hope he comprehends this piece of logic [/s]

Hi clifford, you seem to be good at reading people's mind.
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by heyma: 12:15am On May 21, 2007
Quote from[b] romeo [/b]in an ealier post

"but anyway i have gotten your point"

anu ofia
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by romeo(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2007
heyma:

[s] Nairalanders that says it all; If you have to call yourself anything, do you call yourself clever or dumber when with a dumb ass like, if you don't have to call yourself anything isn't it right to call/say nothing. Hey Nairalanders romeo is dumber. I hope he comprehends this piece of logic [/s]

we have kiddies corner in nairaland for your info, go there but don't make trouble with other kids
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by heyma: 12:22am On May 21, 2007
romeo:

we have kiddies corner in nairaland for your info, go there but don't make trouble with other kids

[s]
Grandparomeo can I have the link please, anu ofia [/s]

Hello Clifford, so how is the weather in Enugu today grin
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by romeo(m): 12:29am On May 21, 2007
heyma:

[s]
Grandparomeo can I have the link please, anu ofia [/s]
Hello Clifford, so how is the weather in Enugu today grin

is anu ofia your surname? because i think that name sounds too familiar to you

i am not in Enugu, i am in Mallorca but i was born in Enugu
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by heyma: 12:36am On May 21, 2007
romeo:

is anu ofia your surname? because i think that name sounds too familiar to you

i am not in Enugu, i am in Mallorca but i was born in Enugu

anu ofia Sir, where did I mention that word anu ofia.

Whao! Spain so a lot of holiday makers around. cool
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by romeo(m): 12:40am On May 21, 2007
mr. anu ofia
yeah too many holiday makers and too busy some times
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by heyma: 12:44am On May 21, 2007
romeo:

mr. anu ofia
yeah too many holiday makers and too busy some times

[s] Ewu, next time you mind whose toes you step on [/s]

Cool holiday area, clifford, I know down south spain alot of fun out there, balama e.t.c
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by kintro(m): 12:45am On May 21, 2007
Alarming Stat. while i acknoledge the fact the many nigerians are of dubious character i dont think it would be like 99%. the bad situation is from the Top; dont blame the poor man who is just trying to make end meet.

We are getting better though we just a change of mindset and orrientation ,
Re: 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious by romeo(m): 12:48am On May 21, 2007
heyma:

[s] Ewu, next time you mind whose toes you step on [/s]

Cool holiday area, clifford, I know down south spain alot of fun out there, balama e.t.c

hahahha i think u got what u wanted anu ofia

down south? where trying to say Malaga?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) / MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle / Just In: Buhari Shocks Oshiomole, Endorse His Removal As APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.