Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! (7970 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Maryclaire1(f): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2019
He wants to pay for his CHILDREN school fees grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by fattprince(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2019
LillyVal:
undecided
I thought you are just 18

2 Likes

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by fattprince(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2019
Maryclaire1:
He wants to pay for his CHILDREN school fees grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hello. Are you based in lagos
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2019
Titovanzel:
Sad someone with a scamming heart somewhere above was talking nonsense.

Uncle, it's not too. U can get the guy's account details. Send him money for his kids school fees, get him to come leave with u and have him fleece ur sister instead. At least this way, we know God don bless u 'cos we no go see ur sister for Shiloh.

O.P: Na me happy pass say u no get money at that point in time. Na spinning One Chance u for dey by now.
No mind that Huncle! THANK O JARE MY SISTER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2019
Me ke? Olorun ma je, God forbid, Not me oooooo
Auladimeji1:
https://www.nairaland.com/5463634/saw-girlfriend-coded-runs

Were you not the girl that trade on coded runs.The link above verified my claim
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Kingsteve(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2019
LillyVal...
I just dey observe.
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Kaycee54321(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
No wonder this country is like this.

Using your filthy hands to type rubbish,as if u don't have any aim in this life

Cyberbullying someone,because she just simply chose to live the way she wants.hypocrites everywhere,as if you've never had sex in your entire life.

So much bad energy on nl cry cry
bad energy. Im even deactivating later today. This forum has lost its meaning.
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Okoroawusa: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2019
Nnne, gam gwagi nke Wu ezi okwu inwere aka gum...
You have to dig deep to get gold
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Okoroawusa: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2019
What just happened on this thread?
Wow!....
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2019
Some guys shaa!

But wait first, do ladies crave all these crazy fantasies about raising a family when just meeting a guy?
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2019
You guys make Lilval to deactivate last last..

Wicked people...
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2019
maynation:
This is there new format obviously.

In my case the male dog said he resigned with his very hand thinking he had saved enough. He was later duped by his bestfriend and sorta have to start all again.
Men na scum
My format is the best and u must fall tongue
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by maynation(f): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2019
killmods:

My format is the best and u must fall tongue

Don't lose your breath o.

Pray the player doesn't get played cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2019
maynation:

Don't lose your breath o.

Pray the player doesn't get played cheesy
Lolzz e clear say u na baddo cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Hamachi(f): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
ok
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Allsingles: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
This year I met a guy who I felt was the "last bus stop" for this my singlehood! I started seeing the Mrs sign and my unborn children. I had a perfect picture family! I saw my traditional and white wedding celebrations. I even saw the colour of my asoebi and the igba nkwu cake grin grin grin grin grin!

No do no do, ol boy told me something happened in their office and he was suspended! He started telling me how it was a scam and he fell into it.

Suddenly ol boy wants to relocate to Lagos! Yeah there are things I wanted to put in place for ol boy, I had plans and had called people who were to handle it. Only for ol boy to call me telling a story about his ex calling him to ask him for the balance of his children fees (he said he is divorced and I believed him grin grin grin), he wanted me to loan him the money. I kuku didn't have that time (if I had dem for chop me mugu cheesy) sef.

Small time ol boy said he didn't have transport to come down to Lagos. He asked me to loan him and he will pay back when he comes. Now this is someone who has no job and isn't sure of where he was to stay when he comes, so I wondered how he will pay back. Seriously I didn't have at that time cos I was planning one of my events.

Ol boy then told me something that broke the camel's back, "borrow from somebody now, I will pay back"! How can you ask a woman who is getting to know you to "borrow" from someone for you? Even if I wanted to do it you shouldn't be the one to tell me!

That was all the signs I needed to know that ol boy has come to steal, kill and destroy me grin grin grin He came to my house few times and thought "this one na big babe, make I suck am like orange"! He never knew buhari have finished sucking the water in the orange and there is nothing more to suck! Me wey dey find who I go suck sef!

Na there all my marriage dream take die! My unborn children pictures with all the marriage ceremony pictures dissolved into tin air!

How can you lose your job within a space of one month of knowing me? Your ex wife decided to ask for your children's fees at the same time and you planned relocating after seeing the extra vacate room in my house!

Onye oshi! This is how you people go about giving other good guys bad name for nothing! Na so I for use enter one chance in the name of Onye n'acho di! Thank God say I get small sense I for join the group of ndi "hide my ID" cheesy cheesy cheesy...

The guy didn't lose any job.
His ex wife didn't call for children school fees.
He is not even relocating to anywhere.
The guy just wanted to eat your money and vanish.
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Stillthebest: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2020
shocked

Chai!!! See an idiot making a front page.

How people dig their own grave, get a coffin, lay properly in it and will be looking for people to lower them in the grave is bewildering!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Discovered How Poor Many People Here Are Just Yesterday / If You Meet Your Wife Sister Inside Room Like This What Will Be Your Reaction? / I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.