Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) (2178 Views)

To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... / It’s Official No Marriage For Me / Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by crafteck(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2020
I laid on the bed considering what my girlfriend said , she wants court marriage, im only intrested in introduction.
Forget about the idea of what Marriage is meant to be.. Lets face the realistic point of view. Should we leave "love" aside and consider first what both parties want to bring to the table, if we do that there would be no agreement because in most cases especially Nigeria , its only body the woman wants to bring, the man brings finances, protection, comfort, etc.
Should marriage continue to be a lifetime agreement or should it be periodic agreement like premiere league, that way both parties come together every 6 years and decide if to sign for another season? This would curb couples changing after marriage, some men and women, bring violence and arrogance behaviour out once the dust of the marriage settles.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Davash222(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2020
There's nothing a married wife can do that a baby mama can not do.

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Evablizin(f): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2020
I'm coming....
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Oluromantic: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2020
crafteck:
I laid on the bed considering what my gf said last week, she wants court marriage, im only intrested in introduction. Forget about the idea of what Marriage is meant to be.. Lets face the realistic point of view.
What will you do when u have to go abroad
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Davash222(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Evablizin:
I'm coming....
Cum quick please.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by ABBkelvin(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2020
As a man, you are design to be disposable after serving the feminine reproductive and nurture purpose phase by being a protector and a provider to the female in your life and society in general.

You are not design to come out alive Victorius so, you can choose to work your ass off to do what nature design you to do or abandon everything by going your own way. Either way you lose, but in one you're in total control of your decision and the way you live your life while in the other side nature is the one controlling you to serve a particular purpose she want from you. You are disposable; that is the cold hard fact and there's nothing you can do about it.

You can't gain anything from marriage or being a good husband, you can only realise this when you're old and about to die. wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by crafteck(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222:
There's nothing a married wife can do that a baby mama can not do.

My view exactly. I want someone to change that.
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by crafteck(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Evablizin(f): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222:
Cum quick please.
shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by crafteck(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Oluromantic:

What will you do when u have to go abroad

Going abroad isnt reason enough to justify marriage though i think you mean more than you typed..
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2020
Periodic agreement? grin

This will give both parties more leverage to do “anyhow” because you know you’ll get out of the marriage anytime soon. Things will get worse than it is.

I’ll get married every six months grin

In summary, e nor make sense.

Either don’t get married at all or get married and face the music that plays. You’ll get used to the jamz
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by crafteck(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2020
Evablizin:
shocked

Corrupt shild cheesy
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Oluromantic: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2020
crafteck:

Going abroad isnt reason enough to justify marriage though i think you mean more than you typed..
Embassy doesn't reckon with introduction certificate even if there is.

It's legal marriage certificate they know
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by crafteck(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2020
Carchoice:
Periodic agreement? grin

This will give both parties more leverage to do “anyhow” because you know you’ll get out of the marriage anytime soon. Things will get worse than it is.

I’ll get married every six months grin

In summary, e nor make sense.

Either don’t get married at all or get married and face the music that plays. You’ll get used to the jamz

6 years sentence is better than lifetime sentence, yoi see someone else, you wait for the term to expire, you dont have to give attitude or put your current partner in dilema coa of a new freaky freaky... Oinnn
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by crafteck(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Oluromantic:

Embassy doesn't reckon with introduction certificate even if there is.

It's legal marriage certificate they know

Cant you travel as a single individual, its what you are going there to do that really matters and your financial means. Thought you were talking about having to marry for green card... I would say thats something to bring to the table.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Oluromantic: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2020
crafteck:

Cant you travel as a single individual, its what you are going there to do that really matters and your financial means. Thought you were talking about having to marry for green card... I would say thats something to bring to the table.
You shdnt sit on d fence. If you're not bouyant enough to marry a woman, leave introduction
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2020
crafteck:

6 years sentence is better than lifetime sentence, yoi see someone else, you wait for the term to expire, you dont have to give attitude or put your current partner in dilema coa of a new freaky freaky... Oinnn
and kids? You breed children from different women?

The new women you’ll get married to at the end of every term might have gone through 5 or 6 other marriages grin

Bro’s, marry her and face the music. When you leave her after the six years to marry another woman, which man are you leaving her for? angry

You wan dey filter them and leave the bad ones for us wey never marry? You lie!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Bartork(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2020
Emotions and bonds can't be compared to business contracts

Some players stay in same clubs for longer because if the bond.

Some have played in same team all their lives.

That not withstanding, real emotions should not be placed on the sales shelf.

After the man leaves the lady in 6 years the next man will open a body count thread for her.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by crafteck(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2020
Oluromantic:

You shdnt sit on d fence. If you're not bouyant enough to marry a woman, leave introduction

Bros, i make more than a million monthly, stop assuming marriage is like buying an expensive car, its an agreement, in agreement ther should be an exchange of convenience and inconveniences,services or products.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Oluromantic: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2020
crafteck:

Bros, i make more than a million monthly, stop assuming marriage is like buying an expensive car, its an agreement, in agreement ther should be an exchange of convenience and inconveniences,services or products.
Lol. You have a long way
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by crafteck(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Carchoice:
and kids? You breed children from different women?

The new women you’ll get married to at the end of every term might have gone through 5 or 6 other marriages grin

Bro’s, marry her and face the music. When you leave her after the six years to marry another woman, which man are you leaving her for? angry

You wan dey filter them and leave the bad ones for us wey never marry? You lie!!!

Lol... Not all marriage agreements would include kids. Some self would be solely for kids...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by crafteck(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2020
Bartork:
Emotions and bonds can't be compared to business contracts

Some players stay in same clubs for longer because if the bond.

Some have played in same team all their lives.

That not withstanding, real emotions should not be placed on the sales shelf.

After the man leaves the lady in 6 years the next man will open a body count thread for her.

That way, you renew the contract. That body count is better than mortuary headcount from marital violence. The victims are both men and women oo.
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2020
crafteck:

Lol... Not all marriage agreements would include kids. Some self would be solely for kids...
you don’t know what’s going on. Some women will deliberately take in and refuse to abort. you can’t do nothing about it.

The females will have upper hand in this. When a woman knows she can get replaced at every 6 years. Expect the worse to happen.

Also what’s in for her after the six years? Does she leave empty handed or you’ll share your property into two and give her half for “thank you for coming” grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Bartork(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2020
crafteck:

That way, you renew the contract. That body count is better than mortuary headcount from marital violence. The victims are both men and women oo.

Boss I disagree

Yeah I know it's both ways but it's better people plan and learn to work and live together.

Not have interludes that can be a pass to move on to another person.

Most of us will rather have short relationships of 1-3years over and over with new partners than get married

As sweet as that is, bros you self think am.
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Naija246: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2020
marriage is a relic of the past that has outlived it's usefulness.
It's basically serfdom in the modern world.
Any man that goes into such a union without examining it's many cons deserves to be ripped off.
I feel deep pity anytime I see married men..
these men are basically slaves!
They sacrifice their freedom, money, hopes and dreams to satisfy one woman who doesn't really bring anything to the table except drama and responsibility.

Even the "limitless" sex they expect to gain from the relationship never really becomes a reality
as married women are experts at hoarding sex...coupled with the fact that there's a 99% chance that she's going to turn your kids against you!!!
Men are one unlucky lot in this union called marriage grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by crafteck(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Lets see if this makes front page...
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Kobicove(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2020
crafteck:
I laid on the bed...

Should marriage continue to be a lifetime agreement or should it be periodic agreement like premiere league, that way both parties come together every 6 years and decide if to sign for another...

Personally I think marriage should be strictly treated as a contract which should be renewable every 10 years! undecided
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Kemblaze: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2020
I think all these can be averted here`s my view
- Get married
- Teach her how to fend and protect for herself
-Live your life with out stress

ur attention is only going to be needed wen u have kids

that`s my own view
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by simplepee(f): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Interesting.

Men seeing marriage like favour done to women as usual.

If you TRULY believe in God, then you shouldn't have a problem with getting married because God supports it, that is how he wants it. Two heads they say are better than one.

Only if you marry a liability then your name is sorry.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by simplepee(f): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2020
Ok
Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by zexy2030(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2020
simplepee:
Interesting.

Men seeing marriage like favour done to women as usual.

If you TRULY believe in God, then you shouldn't have a problem with getting married because God supports it, that is how he wants it. Two heads they say are better than one.

Only if you marry a liability then your name is sorry.

is two good heads o, but na dat same marriage brought death to humanity courtesy aunty Eve. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) by Hollasmall: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2020
Naija246:
marriage is a relic of the past that has outlived it's usefulness.
It's basically serfdom in the modern world.
Any man that goes into such a union without examining it's many cons deserves to be ripped off.
I feel deep pity anytime I see married men..
these men are basically slaves!
They sacrifice their freedom, money, hopes and dreams to satisfy one woman who doesn't really bring anything to the table except drama and responsibility.

Even the "limitless" sex they expect to gain from the relationship never really becomes a reality
as married women are experts at hoarding sex...coupled with the fact that there's a 99% chance that she's going to turn your kids against you!!!
Men are one unlucky lot in this union called marriage grin

This fact cannot be over emphasize
God bless you bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Makes Clarification For Another Lockdown From Next Month. / If You Were A Mod, How Would You React To This / She Loves Another Guy; Should I Still Care About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.