Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

ddd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ddd (7941 Views)

ddd / ddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

ddd by MOBO444(f): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2010
ws
Re: ddd by MOBO444(f): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2010
ss
Re: ddd by Yorisb: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2010
MOBO is @ it again. lol
Re: ddd by Coolabbie: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2010
Yippeee! Mobo is back.
Re: ddd by djcrucifix(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2010
@ poster, u dey england dey yarn, we wey we come dey naija na wetin go hapun? but anyways dat ain't a problem for me, if everyday was christmas it still won't affect the hustle and grind cos na everyday boiz dey always dey unhappy cos of this country situation.
Re: ddd by slex(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2010
Mobo where have you been?
Re: ddd by segzicres(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2010
who be this djcrucifx wey dey always make noise for this naira land. anyways guy just be happy sha, our babes are just for canning and nothing more. but when they get older they come to their senses. it aiight brother.
Re: ddd by MrsEve: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2010
cry cry
Re: ddd by Dyt(f): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
N is dat d reason y u r makin so much noise
hmmm i c wat ur probs r wit d black sistas
u r nottin more dan a lazy black boi
so u wanna live on d ladies abi?
Re: ddd by dbigrod(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2010
Mobo,i thought u went to d psychatric home to be examined.y didnt u get proper treatment cos u havent changed a bit.
@ topic,
personally,christmas is never a sad time 4 me.i give out cos xmas is a time to share not because am obliged to.
Re: ddd by MOBO444(f): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2010
ss
Re: ddd by Dyt(f): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2010
mobo
mobo
try 2 b a man ok
Re: ddd by member27: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided

like really really ? some people are "yippiee-ing" for some head in the butt-hole jerk ?  undecided
I see, masochism is the order of the day here
Re: ddd by Rhymez(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2010
@poster. Speak for yourself dude. grin
you dont sound like a guy who stays in England. undecided
Re: ddd by Dsense(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2010
MOBO444:

It has come to our knowledge that Nigeria men are generally unhappy during the festive period such as Christmas as most of them can’t keep up with the extortionist demand of the Nigeria Black wife or Girl friend, this is becoming too much and we Black Nigeria men say this 2010 Christmas things will be different. The Nigeria evil woman are known to make demand for new clothes, jewellery, Fashion kits, shopping cash and other unnecessary demand that give the Nigeria man high blood pressure, we Nigeria men say no more and it ends today.

I am happy I am in England and won’t be seeing all this rubbish by the Nigeria women, here them white ladies take you shopping and pay your bills, them white ladies the best for we Black brother, them the best.

Tell me Jesus is back angry
Re: ddd by dbigrod(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2010
@ Rhymes,
do u actually dat d lunatic stays in england.all d nl touts stay in england.eg mr cork,mobo, etc.u guys shldnt listen to that mushin boy,mobo.
@mobo,
u are getting more and more stu?pid.
Re: ddd by ShyOne(f): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2010
hahahahahaha

"extortionist demands" - lolololol

you and your comparisons and wording are too much

that was a good one
Re: ddd by MissyB3(f): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2010
MOBO44,
That thing don deh do you again. grin grin
Re: ddd by Ranoscky(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2010
At first, when i first saw the headline, i taught the Op would be a gurl, but after checkin the name of the poster, i started laughing hard grin

Mobo, nottin do you ma guy, i dey enjoy your yarnins.
Re: ddd by kadman(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2010
I can't believe this negro was allowed back into NL ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: ddd by Exponental(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2010
Why dont u speak 4 urself rather than generalising.
Re: ddd by Rocktation(f): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2010
Mennn, i missed you Mobo. . .and your almost senseless talks.
Re: ddd by xxcarolxx(f): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2010
Where did you come up with the idea white women will take you shopping and pay all your bills, You must of been dreaming this, grin
Re: ddd by Basseti: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2010
Rocktation:

Mennn, i missed you Mobo. . .and your almost senseless talks.

shocked shocked grin

xxcarolxx:

Where did you come up with the idea white women will take you shopping and pay all your bills, You must of been dreaming this, grin

Uhhhhmmmmmmm, Uhmmmmmm, they do grin Most white women are kinda "low maintenance" cheesy

I welcome the backlash from sistas cheesy
Re: ddd by xxcarolxx(f): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2010
Basseti:

shocked shocked grin

Uhhhhmmmmmmm, Uhmmmmmm, they do grin Most white women are kinda "low maintenance" cheesy

I welcome the backlash from sistas cheesy

I am white and i sure as hell don't pay his bills and take him shopping, and yes i do expect my gift at xmas to expensive but it depends on what he can afford,
Re: ddd by ShyOne(f): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2010
xxcarolxx:

I am white and i sure as hell don't pay his bills and take him shopping, and yes i do expect my gift at xmas to expensive but it depends on what he can afford, 

No offense - but he said "Most White Women"

I agree with him - I have more white friends than black friends

In America on "The Average" when you see a black man with white woman - 99% of the time if the guy isn't a celebrity, she is footing the bill

It isn't because he is necessarily using her - but the hierarchy on income here throughout the history of the U.S. - blacks make less money and were intentionally paid less money so historically white men and women have made more money than the black race - which includes the black man

Documented in millions of books the income disparity

So normally when you see a black man with a white woman - she generally is making more money - you will have those that have broken through the ceiling and he is making more than she - but the norm is the opposite

factually speaking how can you not agree with fact?

No one here is bashing YOU PERSONALLY because you happen to be white
Re: ddd by Basseti: 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2010
Shy-One:

No offense - but he said "Most White Women"

I agree with him - I have more white friends than black friends

In America on "The Average" when you see a black man with white woman - 99% of the time if the guy isn't a celebrity, she is footing the bill

It isn't because he is necessarily using her - but the hierarchy on income here throughout the history of the U.S. - blacks make less money and were intentionally paid less money so historically white men and women have made more money than the black race - which includes the black man

Documented in millions of books the income disparity

So normally when you see a black man with a white woman - she generally is making more money - you will have those that have broken through the ceiling and he is making more than she - but the norm is the opposite

factually speaking how can you not agree with fact?

No one here is bashing YOU PERSONALLY because you happen to be white

Why are u making this discussion so complicated grin Abeg keep it simple and dumb for the likes of us cheesy
Let xxcarolxx believe what she wants to believe grin

xxcarolxx:

U are not a white woman wink
Re: ddd by xxcarolxx(f): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2010
@ shyone That may be true in the states but not here in ireland, And no i aint taking this personal  grin
Re: ddd by xxcarolxx(f): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2010
@bassetti, Sorry im as white as can be, lol grin
Re: ddd by Yorisb: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2010
xxcarolxx:

@ shyone That may be true in the states but not here in ireland,  And no i aint taking this personal  grin

Where? Not true!!!!(Please dont ask me why)
Re: ddd by opabukun(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2010
AH, DECEMBER!!!

NO BE ONLY YA BABES. CELEBRATIONS FULL GROUND 4M NOW TILL END OF D YEAR.
NOW, I JUST DEY RETURN 4M ONE, ANODA WEDNSDAY, NEXT SAT, UPPER SAT; JUST LIKE PREMIERSHIP!
Re: ddd by Ranoscky(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2010
xxcarolxx:

@ shyone That may be true in the states but not here in ireland, And no i aint taking this personal  grin

I disagree.

You might say YOU can't spend for your guy (if u have one), but white women do like spendin for their black boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Drink Saliva From Your Partner's Mouth?? / When You Ask Your Man To Leave You Alone And He Actually Does (picture) / 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.