Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

ddd - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ddd (7958 Views)

ddd / ddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ddd by xxcarolxx(f): 1:39am On Nov 07, 2010
High_Chief:

Are you serious? Anyways I hope you are dealing with it just fine. Good to see you again, dont have your facebook and cant get it here(else u gonna ve more stalkers. lol)
High chief, soz bout dat had to go to mass, let me know when ur next on and can post my email address,
Re: ddd by Radiant(f): 3:07am On Nov 07, 2010
Pathetic!
Re: ddd by Wumine(f): 3:49am On Nov 07, 2010
Mobo Mobo! Don't Nairalanders just love you! :-)
Re: ddd by MetalGong4: 4:23am On Nov 07, 2010
MOBBO you are the man . . . . Please I need more stories about them black ladies. grin grin
Re: ddd by Jentletom(m): 5:43am On Nov 07, 2010
dat one na wickednes wel i no blame men na d women dey stres dem 4xmas 2much so no vex sha

Re: ddd by mensdept: 5:44am On Nov 07, 2010
Ah ah, why una dey vex?

Is it not true that many Naija men are unhappy at Christmas because of expenses?

But that doesnt mean that the blame should go to the Naija "black" wife that the poster has stressed. Because, it that WERE [/b]true, then what of introduction, TRAD, naming ceremony, dowry, baby dedication, white wedd, New Yam festival, and one or two Owambe hits?

So please, blame it on culture and not the Naija woman, because after all, in Yankee, Americans are spending billions a whole month before xmas on a day that for "men" is truly [b]BLACK
(i.e. Black Friday).
Re: ddd by MsPotato(f): 5:49am On Nov 07, 2010
It has come to our knowledge that Nigeria men are generally unhappy during the festive period such as Christmas as most of them can’t keep up with the extortionist demand of the Nigeria Black wife or Girl friend, this is becoming too much and we Black Nigeria men say this 2010 Christmas things will be different. The Nigeria evil woman are known to make demand for new clothes, jewellery, Fashion kits, shopping cash and other unnecessary demand that give the Nigeria man high blood pressure, we Nigeria men say no more and it ends today.

I am happy I am in England and won’t be seeing all this rubbish by the Nigeria women, here them white ladies take you shopping and pay your bills, them white ladies the best for we Black brother, them the best.

Ewwww! U must be a disgusting skin flin. WHat kinda man are u? shocked shocked SHOCKING REVELATION REALLY? U are worst than a gold digger. U claim Nigerian women to be gold diggers but I didnt know u are one towards the white ladies as well. . . A slap on your face! angry If I see a skin flin like you in my country, U will suffer! I will pay the police to put you in the Malaysian jail for a week and than ship you off to be a Thailand slave in the Thailand prison. They will rob all your money and divide it among themselves and than based on your work, growing rice and carrying gunny sacks and stones, they will pay you USD2.00 a week. Untill you can collect enoguh money to buy a flight ticket back to your bith country, than you are free to go! But even with that USD2.00, they would deduct your pay based on your accommodation and food. Gush! Im so angry right now!!! angry angry angry
Re: ddd by MOBO444(f): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2010
ddd
Re: ddd by bashydemy(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2010
What do you think

Re: ddd by MOBO444(f): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2010
dd
Re: ddd by bashydemy(m): 9:10am On Nov 07, 2010
fanks MOBO that what gonna happen for now until mid January
Re: ddd by fASHCEO(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2010
LOL!

Common, i think our women are wonderful and they deserve everything they demand this December, i acknowledge these demands have to wise though but generally our women are active workers and make their own money so apart from an extravagant keep up demand for the family, personal demands should be minimal.

For some December gift, you guys can check our stuffs from our website below;
Re: ddd by Orestik(f): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2010
Mobo you are just a fish and I feel sorry 4 u  cry cry angry, you just showed urself as a lazy ass not ready to be responsible. If u love your woman you ll want to buy anything for her and if you cant afford it, u give her your love, U should even be ashamed of urself that u live on whit women it shows u are not man enough, angry
Re: ddd by patwhizkid(f): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2010
Errh unhappy or not, that's not my wahala. . .i don't want to know! I've already drawn the map of what i'd need for christmas (& new year). So. . .? The budget is ready & yes a very expensive one at that!
Re: ddd by bashydemy(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2010
Orestik:

Mobo you are just a fish and I feel sorry 4 u  cry cry angry, you just showed urself as a lazy backside not ready to be responsible. If u love your woman you ll want to buy anything for her and if you cant afford it, u give her your love, U should even be ashamed of urself that u live on whit women it shows u are not man enough, angry
why can't the woman buy us anything to surprise us this xmas instead
Re: ddd by Orestik(f): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2010
@ bashy demy
women actually do too, but it is d responsibility of a guy 2 look after his woman, men are the head right?
Re: ddd by bomly(f): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2010
Nah Man wain nor get money dey fear say Xmas dey come, you should be confident in yourself as a man ohhh. He nor pass rice, chicken and cloth shu all this men make una brave up nah.
Re: ddd by bashydemy(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2010
Orestik:

@ bashy demy
women actually do too, but it is d responsibility of a guy 2 look after his woman, men are the head right?
Man is the head and woman dey contest for political post why not live everything for men since we are the head
Re: ddd by OboBoco(f): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2010
hmmm,
Another of your attention seeking thread.
MOBO444 go get a life.
Re: ddd by Beync(f): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2010
but why will a man who hav one wife or a guy with one gf be unhappy becos  the season is around?
when u share ur eggs in diff baskets u shud espect more demands, if not someone u call ur wify or ur gf who no ur income power wud not espect u go extra miles to meet her demands.
Re: ddd by mediatrix8(f): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2010
hahahha, this thread made me laughed, I can't imagine how this guy made a TERMINATION notice" from dating his gf, this is amazingly new to me.

@ Post, Even though some Nigerians Men can be unhappy this Christmas due to some reason beyond their control.I am sure majority of them are still HAPPY for Christmas no matter how their life maybe rich or poor as long as they are with their loved ones wink
Re: ddd by HighChief4(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2010
xxcarolxx:

High chief, soz bout dat had to go to mass, let me know when your next on and can post my email address,

@Carol

Nice to know you are Catholic, Am here now you can post it.
Re: ddd by Wislet(f): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2010
SAME REASON I BID #0.01 ON HIS HEAD. Mr man, did u have an ugly experience while growing up or a failed relationship? Wat would make a supposedly full grown man turn around to castigate his mothers, sisters, and daughters (cos ur future daughter- if indeed u are black- will be a black woman too). Pls u can as well change ur skin and become a white man. I don't think we need someone like u amongst us. U'd be surprised de same 'boy' saying all dis would turn out to be one who can't see a black lady pass without ogling after her. Lol. Grow up my dear. IF U REALLY WANT TO RIGHT SOME WRONGS, DO IT IN A CONSTRUCTIVE MANNER, AND NOT BASHING.
Re: ddd by ollybosieb: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2010
Mobo, you are in England , right

You must be an English Jigolo , True African men always take care of their women.
Re: ddd by parki: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2010
@mobo
no mind all these naija gals, dem don even begin dey tax person already and xmas never reach sef

but make dem no worry, i don discover sey adult stores dey do better sales for xmas and na there

i go shop give them. yeye pple
Re: ddd by bashydemy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2010
Well i am a married man so i can do anything for my family all GF until further Notice
Re: ddd by Yorisb: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2010
bashy_demy:

Well i[b] am a married[/b] man [/b]so i can do anything for my family [b]all GF until further Notice

''erm. . .coughs, coughs''. I no talk anything oh shocked cheesy
Re: ddd by VPersie: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2010
Mobo44= Mr Cork = Becomerich = Seun = Beaf.

I have hard evidence
Re: ddd by xxcarolxx(f): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2010
@ highchief,  ,  let me know when you have got it so can remove my email address,
Re: ddd by Yorisb: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2010
VPersie:

Mobo44= Mr Cork = Becomerich = Seun = Beaf.

I have hard evidence
shocked Which Seun? shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: ddd by bashydemy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2010
Yorisb:

[/b]

''erm. . .coughs, coughs''. I no talk anything oh shocked cheesy
Say it now or remain silent
Re: ddd by Yorisb: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2010
bashy_demy:

Say it now or remain silent

I'd berra remain silent, Master! shocked shocked lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Drink Saliva From Your Partner's Mouth?? / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / No Topic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.