Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

ddd - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ddd (7960 Views)

ddd / ddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ddd by excoba101: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
@OP

<<<thanks for bringin the trash>>>
Re: ddd by Moyola(f): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2010
uhm uhmnn!
Re: ddd by sleekch1c(f): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2010
any one who is unhappy can take polonium-210 for all i care, my xmas list is ready and believe me,its really long wink wink wink
Re: ddd by HighChief4(m): 1:32am On Nov 11, 2010
From d bottom of my heart here is xmas gift to all the Nairaland gals from me

Re: ddd by TheSkipper(m): 4:14am On Nov 11, 2010
@ MzDarkSkin

I disagree, Black women like this are CERTAINLY hard to find. If they were as common as you say 1/3 black mothers (US) wouldn't be single.
Re: ddd by excoba101: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2010
Mobo44= Mr Cork = Becomerich = Seun = Beaf.

I have hard evidence

You may not be far from the truth, I have noticed the same personality in seun & beaf for the few time i have been here.
Re: ddd by Creamish(f): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2010
High_Chief:

From d bottom of my heart here is xmas gift to all the Nairaland gals from me

lolz . . .poor thing! . . . when can i get it? cheesy
Re: ddd by MOBO444(f): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2010
dd
Re: ddd by Creamish(f): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2010
hurray! undecided
Re: ddd by HighChief4(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2010
Creamish:

lolz . . .poor thing! . . . when can i get it? cheesy

Just send me your mailing address and your direct phone number. Chikena
Re: ddd by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2010
TheSkipper:

@ MzDarkSkin

I disagree, Black women like this are CERTAINLY hard to find. If they were as common as you say 1/3 black mothers (US) wouldn't be single.

That is your opinion, but come up with a better example. I could EAT YOU FOR DINNER with that lame schitt. Black men running from their responsibilities are UNEXCUSABLE! Come up with a better example. My mother is a DAMN good woman and she was single with FOUR children prior to marrying my step father, so come correct.
Re: ddd by TheSkipper(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2010
Im very sure your mother is a damn good woman and so is mine who raised me as a single parent from birth, but nonetheless that generation of black women are fading.

The traditonal strong black women always looked for sustaniable qualities in a man which would form a strong, stable relationship. Nowadays I see soo many of my friends with these HUGE ticksheets, car-yes, house-yes, 6ft 2 - yes, 100K a year - yes. All these superficial qualities that black women now seem to desire have caused this void - without remembering what they are actully bringing to the table!

Lets be real if NO black girl would ever even come near you because you were this bad guy/gangster - how many dudes you reckon would choose that life path.

If black girls didnt generally take kindness for weakness - what is your incentive for even being nice to these chicks -your too nice she takes you for a MUMU.

When Michelle met Barack he was much more junior than him, she had the ability to see what he would BECOME rather than what he is NOW, this kind of quality is rare these days!!

But yes I do agree there is no excuse for runnin away from your responiblity as a father, but thats not what these guys are running from, its the women that the run from.

It may seem like im black girl bashing but I aint, there are women out there still like this, but its no where near as common as you make out.
Re: ddd by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2010
@The Skipper:
I am not going to go around in circles. Bottom line I can find 20 white girls who behave in the same distasteful fashion in my neighborhood ALONE. LOUD, GHETTO, TRIFLING, SELFISH & MONEY HUNGRY. I have a man believe it or not therefore when I said that I cook, clean and contribute I am not looking for a partner nor am I gaining anything by saying so on this site. I am not a computer but a REAL LIFE, IN THE FLESH BLACK WOMAN and I am living proof black women like me exist. I am not asking you that. Dying breed? That should be more reason to seek and find that good one and promote that mentality in your daughter if you have one smiley All I have to say is a real brother is a real brother and a sorry black man is a sorry black man, there is good and bad in EVERY RACE and EVERY sex so if you and Saridon P cannot see that then have a blasted tea party! I have a black man in my life who appreciates everything about black women because as he says "My mother is a black woman, had my father given up on sisters I wouldn't be here". So it is what it is.
Re: ddd by saridonp2: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Mzdarkskin!Believe me or not,I understand the point you are trying to bring up.But when I talk about White girls,I am specific about Europeans because I cant vouch for White girls from other parts of the world.Cooking,Cleaning,loyality is not enough to make a perfect relationship because the man is bound to take advantage of that.If we should open this topic completely,we will deviate from the original thread,probably you can start a new thread.I love it that am black and I always like the attraction of a black woman but I think I feel more better with my present relationship coz its more about collective responsibilities even though I have more to give financially but she just show me that money aspect doesnt matter.She do all those cleaning also but I show her respect all the time and I give urgent attention to the things that she actually wants and not money or expensive gifts.I know there are good black women but there are so many incompattible ones as well that cherich only sweetness and we also have horrible black men that shows a lot of irresponsible behaviour towards their family but this thread is not about that.I have dated from couples of African countries including Nigeria and I thought it was good but relying too much on a man reduced the integrity of most African women.If I will have relationship with anyone,I think love will be the main focus and nothing more.
Re: ddd by TheSkipper(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2010
@ MzDarkSkin
I agree this debate could go on forever, but in reality I don't diagree with anything you've said other than, you comment that YOUR calibre of black women is common - NB I have actually never been with a white girl in my life, and don't have any intentions to change this!!

No one is giving up on black girls at all!! All im saying is the search for these Queen's is difficult, and if you encounter too many of the wrong types, some brothers just lose hope. In the UK where I live and in the US where I was born I see the same thing.

My friend said she reckons the issue is due toi the lack of fathers in the modern day black family, a lot of girls dont actually know what a good black man is, whats your thoughts on that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Things You Should NEVER Say To Your Girlfriend, Under ANY Circumstance / Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me / Why Young Women Should Avoid Bleaching * Photos *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.