Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

ddd - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ddd (7959 Views)

ddd / ddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ddd by ShyOne(f): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2010
Basseti:

Why are u making this discussion so complicated  grin Abeg keep it simple and dumb for the likes of us  cheesy
Let xxcarolxx believe what she wants to believe  grin

ok
Re: ddd by seyibrown(f): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2010
@ MOBO444,

PADDY MI, Where have you been? grin You neva comot hand for black woman matter, eh? grin
Re: ddd by xxcarolxx(f): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2010
@ RANOSCKY, YES i can buy my bf gifts, but i do not pay his bills,
Re: ddd by HighChief4(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2010
@Carol

Where have you been? Is he(you-know-who) still stalking you?
Re: ddd by xxcarolxx(f): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2010
Hi HIGH CHIEF, how have you been Have been here but been quiet, grin Mostly over on fb, Yup still have my stalker, Its getting funny at dis stage,
Re: ddd by say4gunit(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
shey na like this we go de dey!
Re: ddd by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2010
Oh not again, Who unlock him,
Re: ddd by vanariso(m): 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2010
MOBO4444 is just one of the foolish blacks around.Whats ur joy that u re in England.Where at u perse? in a land where u re regarded as a tenth citizen.English dogs are worth more and have more rights than you and u re trying to mess up our black mothers and sisters and wives and daughters.Ohhhh !!! u re a jjigolo.I see eeeee. Thats why they take you out and pick ur meagre bills. ode.Is it a country where u cant go out except u dress like babasuwe wearing all the clothes in your closet in December that u re comparing to Nigeria.I country so full of people yet so lonely streets and coridors and old people leaving alone and people dieing without their neighbours knowing.I hate Uk and its sense of macabre civilisation.Won o tie wake up.UP NAIJA. Though we have so many problems,we are happier people.so many crazy people there.Thats why Dbanj had to run back , whoops! mo ti jabo.
Bye before I jabo more.
Re: ddd by jpworld(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
White old ugly women, spend for their black boy friend, while young beautiful white girls look for somebody like me a celebrity to spend my money on them.
Re: ddd by CNOD: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2010
nothn wrong in wat mobo has said, Actually mobo has a point, but it doesnt apply 2 evry guy. Guys like me, d ladies strive hard 2 get hold of dis hot chocolate
Re: ddd by ismaeel86(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2010
I think mobo is really doing a great job, he is an activitist and no matter all the intimidation, he will still keep doing what he knows how to do best fighting for the interest of most guys. I like and really appreciate what you doing on NL. cheers.
Re: ddd by Beync(f): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2010
@poster, A 90yr old wite grandma is paying ur bills taking u out 4 shoping, ur name is SORRY. tongue tongue tongue
Re: ddd by mamagee3(f): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2010
The poor ones are cause they've got no money to spend.

The rich ones are usually happy.
Re: ddd by r231(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2010
this guy again
Re: ddd by Ibomade1: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2010
Mobo 4 life grin grin grin
Re: ddd by adagz01(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2010
Is this not supposed to be in the family section?
Re: ddd by platoma: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2010
ur right ;d ;d ;d
Re: ddd by HighChief4(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2010
xxcarolxx:

Hi HIGH CHIEF, how have you been Have been here but been quiet, grin Mostly over on fb, Yup still have my stalker, Its getting funny at dis stage,

Are you serious? Anyways I hope you are dealing with it just fine. Good to see you again, dont have your facebook and cant get it here(else u gonna ve more stalkers. lol)
Re: ddd by Omolola1(f): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2010
Mobo has started again!!!
Re: ddd by 2good(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2010
@MOBO444,
You talk like an opportunities that just entered europe. 1st, the cultural orientation of the women in europe is different from those in Africa. They believe in europe that everything should be 50-50 including bills payment that is why the man doesnt go through so much financial stress as a typical african man would but there is a big difference here.
As a typical man with African background, you will still want a submissive wife like how your mother was to your father and every other family you knew when you were in Nigeria and you cannot get that from any european woman and at the end of the day, you find yourself divorcing thesame woman of the race you so much praise here. Worst still no matter how well you try to blend in with the white people, a black man is always a black man so get that in your skull and stop abusing your race cos you're abusing your mother, sisters and every other woman that is black including yourself.
I'm in europe but from day 1 when I saw the life style of the women here generally, I made up my mind that I must marry a Nigerian because I dont want to have a broken home so early cos almost every woman here believe they will divorce in no time after marriage.
In summary, you  cannot have it all. The white mans way of life has its pros and cons. Use your sense to differentiate the two of them and go for the former.
Re: ddd by MOBO444(f): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^^ Did you just really say all that, hmmmmm you sound desperate to prove a point.
Re: ddd by adagz01(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2010
@2good,well said
Re: ddd by Coolabbie: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2010
@2good u had a great point but all dat is lost on mobo. U shudnt waste ur breath on him cos its a waste of tym.
Re: ddd by Omolola1(f): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2010
point. . .
Re: ddd by 190: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2010
I feel like xposing mobo444

should i xpose him!!
Re: ddd by Omolola1(f): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2010
if u xpose him, u xpose yourself, so go ahead. . .
Re: ddd by Dsense(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
190:

should i xpose him!!
Monsters of the same cage angry angry angry
Re: ddd by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2010
LOL, unhappy or sad oh. no be my own wahala.

My own is, I better be getting some expensive present cool cool I've had my eye on this BMW for a while, now who wants to play the mugu?
Re: ddd by Dsense(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL, unhappy or sad oh. no be my own wahala.

My own is, I better be getting some expensive present cool cool I've had my eye on this BMW for a while, now who wants to play the mugu?

grin grin
Re: ddd by MOBO444(f): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2010
190:

should i xpose him!!

How So.
Re: ddd by ShyOne(f): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
190:

should i xpose him!!

190 - please don't expose him

Whoever he is - I like his thought process when he is Mobo

He won't be the same if you do
Re: ddd by bashydemy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2010
Xmas is almost and its time to fight with your GF just try to let her make one mistake and its done until January shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Ask Your Man To Leave You Alone And He Actually Does (picture) / This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? / You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.