Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

ddd - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ddd (7961 Views)

ddd / ddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ddd by MsPotato(f): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ Your words tell me your heart, you a strong hearted black woman.

[size=18pt]FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I AM NOT! I REPEAT! NOT A BLACK WOMAN! HAVENT YOU SEEN MY PICTURE? GEEEZZ[/size] angry angry angry
Re: ddd by bashydemy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2010
Yorisb:

I'd berra remain silent, Master! shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Alright LOL
Re: ddd by HighChief4(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2010
@Carol

Yeah i got it now, you can it take off.
Re: ddd by xxcarolxx(f): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2010
Highchief, ok have removed it,
Re: ddd by Ranoscky(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2010
Speechless.
Re: ddd by saridonp2: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2010
The best thing about having a beautiful white girlfriend is that she is ready to earn her own income and She need nothing from you except to love her and be around for her whenever she needs you.My girlfriend is white and I feel more relax for the first time in my life in a relationship.You also have to know that I earn more than her and somehow have more needs than her but she just dont give a damn about my money.I always pay the bills when we go out,even now that we are living together,I also pay the rent but she try to make me understand that she need to contribute but I didnt allow it and I gave the usual African culture thing.But she is not asking for money to shop from me or to give to her parents,she never talk about any problem that needs money.Believe me if you can find a girl that is not demanding any money from you except love,you will have some relief in your life!Maybe not all but it is very hard to cope with most black women!If you found one that is less demanding and self reliant then cherich her whether black or white.
Re: ddd by scmk: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2010
send sms this Xmas to luved ones

Visit www.webmailtosms.com
Re: ddd by Xionez(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2010
Christmas Christmas. . .

*The day of "harvest" for gals with numerous Bf. . . woe onto the man who doesnt step up, for his marriage shall have no peace!.

*The day men in stores, malls constantly count their cash like it will multiply itself (look out for a guy with his hand in his pocket and is murmuring to himself, he must be doing a constant recap of the available cash "in hand"wink.

*The day some guys with multiple babes finally remember that what they have been doing for the past 11 months is bad and will device strategies to escape the potential routes that may lead to calamity in his marriage.

*A day when the sales of GSM lines increases.

Oh christmas, how i love thee!!! grin
Re: ddd by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2010
@OP, I am sorry you were rejected but dont blame it on Christmas.
Re: ddd by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2010
saridon_p:

The best thing about having a beautiful white girlfriend is that she is ready to earn her own income and She need nothing from you except to love her and be around for her whenever she needs you.My girlfriend is white and I feel more relax for the first time in my life in a relationship.You also have to know that I earn more than her and somehow have more needs than her but she just dont give a damn about my money.I always pay the bills when we go out,even now that we are living together,I also pay the rent but she try to make me understand that she need to contribute but I didnt allow it and I gave the usual African culture thing.But she is not asking for money to shop from me or to give to her parents,she never talk about any problem that needs money.Believe me if you can find a girl that is not demanding any money from you except love,you will have some relief in your life!Maybe not all but it is very hard to cope with most black women!If you found one that is less demanding and self reliant then cherich her whether black or white.

Pretty pathetic when black men, especially African men, have white women and believe they have a prize. If you are honestly going to tell me there are hardly any down to Earth BW then you are delusional.
Re: ddd by koolguy88(m): 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2010
as a man, christmas is my happiest moment.
Re: ddd by roymary: 2:00am On Nov 08, 2010
I love Christmas; has nothing to do with any girl nor woman.
Re: ddd by ShyOne(f): 2:57am On Nov 08, 2010
saridon_p:

The best thing about having a beautiful white girlfriend is that she is ready to earn her own income and She need nothing from you except to love her and be around for her whenever she needs you.My girlfriend is white and I feel more relax for the first time in my life in a relationship.You also have to know that I earn more than her and somehow have more needs than her but she just dont give a damn about my money.I always pay the bills when we go out,even now that we are living together,I also pay the rent but she try to make me understand that she need to contribute but I didnt allow it and I gave the usual African culture thing.But she is not asking for money to shop from me or to give to her parents,she never talk about any problem that needs money.Believe me if you can find a girl that is not demanding any money from you except love,you will have some relief in your life!Maybe not all but it is very hard to cope with most black women[b]!If you found one that is less demanding and self reliant then cherich her whether black or white.[/b]

I agree with this writer.

He is basically focusing more on "being able to focus on the relationship versus material things" because his mate "who happens to be white" doesn't have her hand out all the time. That is what he is saying as his last sentence specifically states that if you have a mate who is "less demanding and more self reliant" it allows him to cherish her regardless of her race.

My mate and I work very hard in our separate careers. I haven't ever asked him for anything because our focus is on each other. I have never relied on a man financially unless we were married and then we relied on each other as we supported each other in everything. So I can appreciate the thought process of this writer. The problem with forking over money prior to marriage is that you don't know what the woman is dating you or your wallet. It also puts soo much pressure on the man to perform - I don't want my man stressed out because he is working so hard to pay for both of us. I want both of us working to provide for each other so we can have time to laugh and love - I definitely don't want him worried laying in the bed next to me for it will affect his mood and temperament. We should be a joy and not a burden to each other. I feel STRONGLY ABOUT THIS.
Re: ddd by OCCULTIST(m): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin EXTREME POVERTY IS THE COURSE,IF A MAN HAS CASH HE DERIVES JOY IN GIVING IT OUT TO PEOPLE ESPECIALLY LADIES,SO IS BETTER TO MAKE MONEY THAN RUN AWAY BECAUSE OF ORDINARY XMAS EXPENSES.

WOMEN ARE CREATED TO RECEIVE,THEY RECEIVE YOUR LOVE,THEY RECEIVE YOUR PROTECTION,THEY RECEIVE YOUR MONEY,THEY RECEIVE YOUR ANGER, THEY RECEIVE YOUR spermatozoa,THATS JUST THEIR NATURE THEY EARLIER MEN REALISE THIS THE BETTER FOR THEM.

MAN MAKE MONEY AND BE HAPPY IN THIS CREATION WHICH THE GOOD LORD HAS GIVING TO YOU.

WOMEN ARE RECEIVERS NO ONE CAN CHANGE THAT NOT EVEN THE UNITED NATIONS OR THE WHITE HOUSE
Re: ddd by emenim(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2010
WHY SHOULD THEY BE !!!!, when everyday the cost of things keep skyrocketing, the economy keep getting from bad to worse, people keep losing thier jobs, the government is not helping matters by creating more jobs, PHCN is not helping those going into enterprenueral business, because light is not more seen to caring out any little business. How many can i mention, ask yourself THIS QUESTION- HAVE YOU STARTED HEARING ANY GINGLE YET AS A SIGN OF XMAS?
Re: ddd by Ranoscky(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Pretty pathetic when black men, especially African men, have white women and believe they have a prize. If you are honestly going to tell me there are hardly any down to Earth BW then you are delusional.

I 'somehow' disagree.

I believe they have a prize b'cos, when datin a white gurl, both of them knows that the bills are 50/50 (unless the Naija guy decides to pay for all the bills as a normal Naija culture just like what Saridon quoted). But in Nigeria, the man does all the billins. The other way round, Nigerian gurls are far more better than white gurls interms of behaviour. Sometimes, when those white gurls starts actin shaddy and you try to talk sense into them, they'll go 'Gaga' and turn it to something else, feelin like they can never be wrong but ALWAYS RIGHT !!!
Re: ddd by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2010
We have said this over and over again. . . . Nigerian men can date/marry/become gigolos/ bootycalls etc for White women.

We judt dont care. All we want is for y'all to stop feeling funky and telling us we "lost" a prize possession. Jeez. Talk abt narcissism. wink
Re: ddd by saridonp2: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2010
@Ranoscky and Shy-One,God bless you for your understanding because it is so hard to find Nigerians who will reason with you here on Nairaland.Relationship is between two people and they both have their responsibilities.

@MzDarkskin,You should stop replying posts without thinking deeply.
Re: ddd by nnalue: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2010
Mobo Mobo, u r not in nigeria,to talk abt nigerian women,in my opinion they are d best!i wonder who told u this rubish: i want 2 remind u dat xmas is a time of giving and sharing; don't run away from ur responsibilities as a man!happy xmas in advance!!!! grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: ddd by yunafa(f): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2010
any man who feeds on a woman is a ''GIGOLO''. I don't care if the white pieces of trash spend all their parents pounds on u black naija man. i hope u know the reason why they spend on u black men, it is mainly for sexual favors and gratifications!!!!!!!!!! ThankGod, we the black naija women have extremely rich naija men who can still take care of us not minding if sex is involved or not!!!!!!!!!
Re: ddd by tpia5: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2010
I love Christmas; has nothing to do with any girl nor woman

the op is sick and needs help.
Re: ddd by Ranoscky(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2010
yunafa:

any man who feeds on a woman is a ''GIGOLO''. I don't care if the white pieces of trash spend all their parents pounds on u black naija man. i hope u know the reason why they spend on u black men, it is mainly for sexual favors and gratifications!!!!!!!!!! ThankGod, we the black naija women have extremely rich naija men who can still take care of us not minding if sex is involved or not!!!!!!!!!

CLASSIC NONSENSE !!!

1st of all, stop generalizin. 2ndly what has 'white pieces of trash' got to do with this? shey any white gurl collect ur boyfriend wey make you dey insult white gurls? Or is it b'cos, it's not your brother or your boyfriend that the 'white pieces of trash' is spendin her money on? I guess the guy spendin his money on you is also a 'black pieces of trash' right? undecided

Ra ras.
Re: ddd by tpia5: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2010
i hope u know the reason why they spend on u black men, it is mainly for sexual favors and gratifications!!!!!!!!!!

one lady who was scammed even said her black guy wasnt that good in bed.

see the story here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-546834.0.html

maybe she was wrong?
Re: ddd by roymary: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2010
tpia@:

one lady who was scammed even said her black guy wasnt that good in bed.

see the story here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-546834.0.html

maybe she was wrong?

The story is scary in a way. She still has trust in this dude.
Re: ddd by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 09, 2010
@SaridonP you should go jerk yourself how about that. Simple task. If you need Vaseline I can supply you. tongue I am not Nigerian btw so your "exclusion" tone is an epic fail. I dont get when you I.R. dating folks cry "accept us" but then feel the need to put down the opposite gender of your own race. If it is your thing, then so be it. Be happy but keep the bullschit out of it. ShyOne ONLY agreed with your LAST line, so don't get too happy. Again, do you need Vaseline? Good. When you are done chuck off a bridge.

Ranoscky:

I 'somehow' disagree.

I believe they have a prize b'cos, when datin a white gurl, both of them knows that the bills are 50/50 (unless the Naija guy decides to pay for all the bills as a normal Naija culture just like what Saridon quoted). But in Nigeria, the man does all the billins. The other way round, Nigerian gurls are far more better than white gurls interms of behaviour. Sometimes, when those white gurls starts actin shaddy and you try to talk sense into them, they'll go 'Gaga' and turn it to something else, feelin like they can never be wrong but ALWAYS RIGHT !!! 

And I WOULD respect your point of view if I understood it clearly. I mean you stated you see white women as a prize because they help pay bills unless the Naija men decide to pay them all. So then you say in Nigeria is it normal for the man to pay the bills so I am asking you if it is "normal" wtf makes it more worth the while to pay bills for Ivory but have an issue with doing so for Ebony? Surely you are more educated and sensible than SaridonP. & surely you are equipped with enough sense to know not all black women are shallow. Am I right?

I am definitely not shallow. Honestly any man that I have dated can attest, declare and TESTIFY that I tend to their EVERY wishes and I believe in staying in my place in the relationship. I am one sister who cooks, cleans, caters to her man and asks if more is needed, not to mention I am willing to contribute financially. Black women like myself (whether African, A.American, Afro.Latin, Caribbean; etc) are NOT hard to find. We are not aliens and should not be put in the shadows for the others who are selfish and sad mistakes for women. Nor should we be dismissed to justify lusts for non-blacks. If white is your choice then be proud but do not blame "attitudes of sistas" for your preference because it has already been internationally established as bullschit.

This also goes for the black women who refuse to date black men because they are "lazy, broke and sorry" (<--that bull of an excuse is VERY popular in the States). I know ALOT of hard working and respectable black men, I wouldn't stand for them to be disrespected as an excuse to date I.R. either! I am not prejudiced, I am just no-nonsense. Do not disregard or accuse ALL for the actions of some. SaridonP is an ignorant man. His first line explains his view on the issue ALONE. "Best part about having a beautiful white girl blah blah", not to mention the garbage that followed about black women, and tried to patch it up with the last line. Puhlease! HE brought race up in the issue indicating his ignorant shared views with the OP of black women, which I am one of. I do not rate such a man.
Re: ddd by roymary: 3:27am On Nov 09, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@SaridonP you should go jerk yourself how about that. Simple task. If you need Vaseline I can supply you. tongue I am not Nigerian btw so your "exclusion" tone is an epic fail. I dont get when you I.R. dating folks cry "accept us" but then feel the need to put down the opposite gender of your own race. If it is your thing, then so be it. Be happy but keep the bullschit out of it. ShyOne ONLY agreed with your LAST line, so don't get too happy. Again, do you need Vaseline? Good. When you are done chuck off a bridge.

And I WOULD respect your point of view if I understood it clearly. I mean you stated you see white women as a prize because they help pay bills unless the Naija men decide to pay them all. So then you say in Nigeria is it normal for the man to pay the bills so I am asking you if it is "normal" wtf makes it more worth the while to pay bills for Ivory but have an issue with doing so for Ebony? Surely you are more educated and sensible than SaridonP. & surely you are equipped with enough sense to know not all black women are shallow. Am I right?

I am definitely not shallow. Honestly any man that I have dated can attest, declare and TESTIFY that I tend to their EVERY wishes and I believe in staying in my place in the relationship. I am one sister who cooks, cleans, caters to her man and asks if more is needed, not to mention I am willing to contribute financially. Black women like myself (whether African, A.American, Afro.Latin, Caribbean; etc) are NOT hard to find. We are not aliens and should not be put in the shadows for the others who are selfish and sad mistakes for women. Nor should we be dismissed to justify lusts for non-blacks. If white is your choice then be proud but do not blame "attitudes of sistas" for your preference because it has already been internationally established as bullschit.

This also goes for the black women who refuse to date black men because they are "lazy, broke and sorry" (<--that bull of an excuse is VERY popular in the States). I know ALOT of hard working and respectable black men, I wouldn't stand for them to be disrespected as an excuse to date I.R. either! I am not prejudiced, I am just no-nonsense. Do not disregard or accuse ALL for the actions of some. SaridonP is an ignorant man. His first line explains his view on the issue ALONE. "Best part about having a beautiful white girl blah blah", not to mention the garbage that followed about black women, and tried to patch it up with the last line. Puhlease! HE brought race up in the issue indicating his ignorant shared views with the OP of black women, which I am one of. I do not rate such a man.

Well, i'm not trying to support[b] SaridonP[/b] blindly but he's got some great points and he's talking from his own experiences. First, some white girls could be demanding too especially when they know the guy is doing good; Although negligible because you will only find 1 outta 10 white chics wanting your support by all means.

I have dated black women too and all my life i have only had one black girl that did not need anything else but love from me. Its not a Nigeria thing; because i have dated Black Americans too and they wanted a piece of my pocket.

We have independent black women but they are truly scarce.

My ruling!!!, [b]SaridonP is hereby found NOT guilty and acquitted[/b] COURT!!!
Re: ddd by Ranoscky(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

And I WOULD respect your point of view if I understood it clearly. I mean you stated you see white women as a prize because THEY HELP PAY THE BILLS unless the Naija men decide to pay them all. So then you say in Nigeria is it normal for the man to pay the bills so I am asking you if it is "normal" wtf makes it more worth the while to pay bills for Ivory but have an issue with doing so for Ebony? Surely you are more educated and sensible than SaridonP. & surely you are equipped with enough sense to know not all black women are shallow. Am I right?

Ermm. . .Sorry, I stand to correct the capital lettered line above (the one I myself highlighted). i said, and i qoute: "when datin a white gurl, BOTH OF THEM KNOWS THAT THE BILLS ARE 50/50" (and thats the only prize i meant when datin a white lady and nottin else). And YES, you'r right, not all black women are shallow minded, infact, I love black women more than white women!!!
Re: ddd by Orikinla(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2010
I am always happy at Christmas as long as I am healthy and giving is a big part of the festivity for me.
I love shopping for gifts to share with the needy and those I appreciate.

But when you are broke, you naturally feel disappointed.

The earlier Nigerians save for Christmas the better.

You start saving from January.
Re: ddd by VPersie: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2010
Whenever I am having sex with my friends, I usually last for about an hour and a half. However, my friends last longer (usualluy 2 hours) natuarally. What can I do to keep up with their sexual performance levels?
Re: ddd by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
Ranoscky:

Ermm. . .Sorry, I stand to correct the capital lettered line above (the one I myself highlighted). i said, and i qoute: "when datin a white gurl, BOTH OF THEM KNOWS THAT THE BILLS ARE 50/50" (and thats the only prize i meant when datin a white lady and nottin else). And YES, you'r right, not all black women are shallow minded, infact, I love black women more than white women!!!

I understand babe. Thank you for not generalizing kiss
Re: ddd by saridonp2: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2010
@MZDARKSKIN,I dont know why you are so bitter about my post.My opinion is obviously from my own personal experience and if you can read from couple of other posts,no one is saying that all white girls are good because there are horrible ones too among them,only the horrible ones among them wont hide their attitudes.But among Nigerians girls especially,the ones that I had experienced concentrate more on what the man can do for them than what they can both do together as couples.I also make it clear that there are more pressurre dating a Nigerian which mostly comes from financial demands e.t.c which as a result of the kind of background that we have.I have not said anything bad to deserve your horrible insult.But you have to know that we have good girls too but not much and if anyone found a good Nigerian girl that is ready to concentrate more on the romantic side of their relationship,then you must love and adore such a girl.Only assholes jerk themselves,You should go s-cr-ew yourself if you find it hard to convey a sensible post.
Re: ddd by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2010
saridon_p:

@MZDARKSKIN,I dont know why you are so bitter about my post.My opinion is obviously from my own personal experience and if you can read from couple of other posts,no one is saying that all white girls are good because there are horrible ones too among them,only the horrible ones among them wont hide their attitudes.But among Nigerians girls especially,the ones that I had experienced concentrate more on what the man can do for them than what they can both do together as couples.I also make it clear that there are more pressurre dating a Nigerian which mostly comes from financial demands e.t.c which as a result of the kind of background that we have.I have not said anything bad to deserve your horrible insult.But you have to know that we have good girls too but not much and if anyone found a good Nigerian girl that is ready to concentrate more on the romantic side of their relationship,then you must love and adore such a girl.Only assholes jerk themselves,You should go s-cr-ew yourself if you find it hard to convey a sensible post.

That's not what you said yesterday but oh well. I said what I needed to say. I do not hate you but you were MORE than deserving of my reply, had I not said anything you would not have clarified but unfortunately for you, the right black woman read your post in depth and it was NOT called for. As for screwing myself I have a man so I don't need to cheesy ciao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone You Met Online? / Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. / 13 Things You Should NEVER Say To Your Girlfriend, Under ANY Circumstance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.