Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) (24716 Views)

Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

Lol humour me please cheesy ... I clicked this thread by mistake and now im too interested in the guys matter hahaha
its good u are familiar with nutritious meals cos its quite sad these days when u see many naija ladies indulging only in junk food like french fries,pizza and indomie.some young mothers in naija don use junk food finish their children cheesy.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by khia: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

Thanks for your observation.

However, do u know what I could eat to add mass?

I think you wanted to show off your body because you can easily find the information you need through Google. Your intentions aren't sincere.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by chukzyfcbb: 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

Wow... You weigh approximately 2 bags of Dangote cement you know cheesy
lool shots fired**

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by chukzyfcbb: 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
lefulefu:
u can shoot up ur body metabolism by exercising
yea I know that
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
killmods:

Lolzz okay eat beans steady and lift weights day and night. It works. When u reach ur desired weight just stop. No be carry weight ooh i mean real repeated curls and then ur legs too squats with heavy weight repeatedly. Those complan na scam. Beans na the koko. After two weeks if u do it right people go begin complain cheesy

Everyone seems to be recommending bean...if only they knew how much beans I have hitherto eaten.
All hands seem to be pointing towards gymning. I guess I will have to find a way of scheduling gymn into my weekly routine. Thanks G
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by midnighter(f): 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
lefulefu:
its good u are familiar with nutritious meals cos its quite sad these days when u see many naija ladies indulging only in junk food like french fries,pizza and indomie.some young mothers in naija don use junk food finish their children cheesy.

In fact I dont see it as much as youre saying...most people I meet dont even like eating those things but we do indulge in too much ice cream grin
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
EBUBS:
Zoom IN VERY WELL YOU'LL SEE THERE'S a BABE UNDER OPS BED

Haba guy...
Where the babe now? My bed isn't even shown in the photo. It is to my right hand side from the photo

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

In fact I dont see it as much as youre saying...most people I meet dont even like eating those things but we do indulge in too much ice cream grin
when i was in benin there there was this lady with three kids.shes always feeding her children with indomie and there wont be even fish or meat or vegetables in d indomie sef.if u see her little children they look so skinny.when a mother does not know how to cook its the children that suffers.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
Kaycee54321:

It depends on your body type. But the thing with gym is once you leave it, you start losing fitness.

But intensive gyming for 2 months especially with heavy weights will lead to visible results even if minimal. It'll make you hungrier and what you eat will be converted to muscle mass when you train.

Aiit thanks man

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 12:00am On Oct 12, 2019
hstar:
I mean her size, amen, so shall it be

No oh...
I don't want that type of build. She is overweight.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:

but we do indulge in too much ice cream grin
ice cream is padonable nau as in the heat grin grin grin.me even take one ice cream yesterday cos the way d sun dey shine d thing almost burn me cheesy.though here u take things like guava or orange juice in order to prevent dihydration and there is this one they call passion fruit cheesy...very delicious and soothing to the body especially when the weather is very hot cheesy.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 12:01am On Oct 12, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Buy Apetamin syrup and thank me later! Works very fast, but as a guy you might need to gym so you don’t get all fleshy like a woman.

Hmmn...
The bolded has been noted. Thanks
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2019
lefulefu:
this one go sabi feed her husband with better nutritious food grin.ElasticStone u better carry biro and paper and list down the food wey she suggest make u dey chop cheesy.

I tell you. I nominate her for minister for stomach infrastructure.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 12, 2019
ElasticStone:

I tell you. I nominate her for minister for stomach infrastructure.
grin

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by midnighter(f): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2019
lefulefu:
when i was in benin there there was this lady with three kids.shes always feeding her children with indomie and there wont be even fish or meat or vegetables in d indomie sef.if u see her little children they look so skinny.when a mother does not know how to cook its the children that suffers.

Thats terrible sad i have a couple of relatives that dont cook but they will just buy good takeaway instead

lefulefu:
ice cream is padonable nau as in the heat grin grin grin.me even take one ice cream yesterday cos the way d sun dey shine d thing almost burn me cheesy.though here u take things like guava or orange juice in order to prevent dihydration and there is this one they call passion fruit cheesy...very delicious and soothing to the body especially when the weather is very hot cheesy.

Lool youre enjoying oh cheesy maybe you'll be the one to start farming passion fruit when you come back
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:

Lol humour me please cheesy ... I clicked this thread by mistake and now im too [b]interested in the guys matter [/b]hahaha

Yes o, and I will follow though with some of what you suggested.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:

Lool youre enjoying oh cheesy maybe you'll be the one to start farming passion fruit when you come back
grin grin
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:

Thats terrible sad i have a couple of relatives that dont cook but they will just buy good takeaway instead

lol all those mama put wey dem don use white maggi finish their food cheesy
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by midnighter(f): 12:11am On Oct 12, 2019
lefulefu:
lol all those mama put wey dem don use white maggi finish their food cheesy
Lol but its better than plain indomie..kai sad
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by midnighter(f): 12:11am On Oct 12, 2019
ElasticStone:

Yes o, and I will follow though with some of what you suggested.

Lol you still dont want to eat anything...I leave you in the capable hands of your girlfriend...you are truly a hardened case.

Godspeed! grin
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:
Lol but its better than plain indomie..kai sad
well yea e stil better pass ordinary cooked indomie cheesy
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Lol. I tell you.. If he see me nko grin grin

OP just wants to show off his small dvck ni... Mumuman

But this life get as e be sha... If you see the way some fat guys dey pray make them get this kind of op slim body ehn...

Wait ooo, is my dick really that conspicuous? Of a truth, I did not post this with the motive of showing my dick off. I just wanted to capture my body anatomy so i could get professional advice on the subject. No one knows me and I blurred out my face so what would I gain if they say I have a big dick? If ladies want real big dick they will go to xvideos na.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by midnighter(f): 12:14am On Oct 12, 2019
lefulefu:
well yea e stil better pass ordinary cooked indomie cheesy

wink

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 12:16am On Oct 12, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Protein can't make you fat but carbohydrate will

Any ideas what should be the carbohydrate to protein ratio intake rate for a 1.68m tall male that weighes 56kg?
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2019
lefulefu:
make time bros.over here where i am doing a school programme they sell lots of cheap junk foods here.KFC over here sells cheap junks.there is fried chicken,french fries and other cheap lots here but i dont eat them.i stocked my kitchen and fridge with fresh food.i have vegetables,carrots,oranges and nice bananas.when i want to prepare my stew i prepare the one dat will last me for the week and store in the fridge.when u eat well ur immune system becomes stronger and u become healthier but when u keep on eating susages,bisquits and other junks ur immune system gets weaker and any small infection lying around will just make u fall sick.

Sadly, I am stuck with local bookhas since the supermarkets and local markets are quite far from where i reside. I am very lazy when it comes to shopping for groceries and it gets worse with distance.

I am actually worried about my health. I noticed that unlike my secondary school days when I pay soccer for a full 90mins, I could barely play for 25 mins now. The only thing I can endure for long now is walking(treking) and za oda room games. wink
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 12:26am On Oct 12, 2019
khia:

I think you wanted to show off your body because you can easily find the information you need through Google. Your intentions aren't sincere.

Well, that's your opinion but it is not the truth. I have used most of my findings from google for the past few months and have npt gotten any results and that's why I created this thread.

Most of the results from googled are taylored towards the western system...i.e their foods, economy etc. For instance the mass gainers I saw from some you tube channels are not sold here in Nigeria.

Well, even if you think my intentions are insincere, just pretend they actually are and drop your word of suggestion.

Saying I am just trying to show off my body is beginning to feel like a compliment. It shows I might not be as bad as i had thought
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Alexaonfleek: 12:27am On Oct 12, 2019
Also,op apart from good nutrition also try to make sure you're less stressed out.on the average,how many hours of sleep do u get in a day?.

When last did u just take your time to engage in relaxing activities and sports?

And try to eat a lot of pounded yam and egusi soup.for some weird reasons that food just crossed my mind grin
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by fascia(m): 12:30am On Oct 12, 2019
Bro, you have to put more conscious effort on your weigth gain goal.
Special effort should be made on your diets(this alone can solve your problem). Mind you, the food you eat should be nutritious and in adequate amount. Don't just eat 5 spoons of food and claim you are eating balance diet.

As some one said earlier,stock your fridge and cook. It pays in the long run.
If you can include gym in your schedule Its actually better,but u can start with body weight exercises like pull up, chin up target the back(latissimis dorsi),your shoulder and biceps.pushups,situps,squats and calf raises. There are actually apps for planned body weight exercises on play store.

If u can commit to eating well in the right quality and quantity and doing body exercises and being physically active, u would definitely see improvements as from 2 to 3 months no matter how fast you think your metabolism is. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:31am On Oct 12, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

story

way back in school, my roomie was slim and wanted to put on weight.

So I forced him to join me in pushups, we do pushups almost every day, doing several reps.....Also got complan (milk for body building) , took Quaker oat all the time with milk, chop beans tire......

still baba no add, body was just hard coz of the back to back press-up, whereas my own shoulder dey expand by the hour.

I later understood these guys have High metabolism, they have to feed thier body Soo much food that the high metabolism won't be able absorb and break it all down quickly.

As we age, this metabolism drops so you can add later. Don't stress over it
the best thing I do is to kill your metabolism thru drinking beers
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:33am On Oct 12, 2019
EBUBS:
Zoom IN VERY WELL YOU'LL SEE THERE'S a BABE UNDER OPS BED
ur mind is corrupt cos me I haven't seen anything
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:35am On Oct 12, 2019
hstar:

I pray you later find the solution you sick and turn to Teni the singer
lol
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:36am On Oct 12, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Buy Apetamin syrup and thank me later! Works very fast, but as a guy you might need to gym so you don’t get all fleshy like a woman.
how much is it and where can I get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.