Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? (33725 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) / 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Pigsandidiots: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Naija no fit do things together for long. Not surprised, even twins from same parent broke up. Meanwhile, Backstreet boys, West life have been together till date without breaking. Africa mentality always sucks.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by mousco(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Where is zulezoo
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by PapalsBull(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Soldiers of Christ.

Haji Bright and Super White.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by mywells: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fela Anikulapo Kuti Their Father rest on.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Ayconq(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Iya Basira
Olufunmi
Call My Name
4 Years Waka
Imagine That
Runaway
Home Within Your Heart
Always On My Mind
Drives Me Crazy

STYL-PLUS; Pure talent. Good lyrical content. R&B at its best.

I give it to them.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Styl Plus.

8 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by mousco(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
No zulezoo on d list?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Chai ......Na styl plus oo

8 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by madridsta007(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
landmark86:
7. Mo’hits: The Nigerian group was co-owned by Micheal “Donjazzy” Collins and Dapo “D’Banj” Oyebanjo. It consisted of artistes like Wande Coal, D’Prince, Dr. Sid and K-Switch. The group broke up due to irreconcilable differences between D’Banj and Donjazzy and has birthed two record labels, Mavin Records and DB records.

Oriental Brothers.
Chief Osita Osadebe.
Oliver De Coque.

(In no particular order)

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Olu maintain
Style plus

See as tony tetuila dey hungry me for that pics. Hmm. Handsome G.
Thats why its good as a man to work hard so you won't rely on a woman. Your fine boy go last. See Eddy, that year was relying on Kenny's money because he felt it was all about his handsomeness. See him now... A shadow of himself after Kenny dumped his ass.

Nairaland fine boys after girls money, make una continue.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by nappy760(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Though I travel far and wide, you are always on my mind baby, everyday and night Ooh wu oo,
Though the stormy weather thrives, still my love will never die baby
Everyday and night
For you and I
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Patoski7(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Chaii trybesmen ... Eldee, freestyle and kdee..freestyle dey rap like busta ryhmes

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by liverpudian9(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
I miss style plus, maintain, by now they should be singing for our community carnival level won ti low now

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by kingkuntaval: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Roddyricch1:
I miss plantashun bois the most, their track "you and I" is still my fav till date.

That jam is immortal.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by webngnews: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
hmm
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Breedwinner: 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wow

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by enemyofprogress: 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Na only Fela i miss jo
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by yuskel(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Na STYL-PLUS o.

Those guys are out of this world. I can't just stop listening to Iya-Basira back then.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Mechatronika(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Its Styl-Plus of course! Their tracks "Call my name" , "Run Away" and "four years" do scatter my head each time I listen to them.

Nigerian BoyzIImen! How I wish they're still together and very much active in industry.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by chiedozie198100: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fidelismaria:
None

They all sing crappy music

Sorry

I meant they all make crappy noise

Bite me

u r such a crappy bingo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by atinicrown(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
The older generation, will miss remedies.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Valentine097(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Roddyricch1:
I miss plantashun bois the most, their track "you and I" is still my fav till date.
what about say you believe me?

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Nvc078: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Roddyricch1:
I was rushing to type exactly what you typed

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by OdefaGirl(f): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ok...
Plantashun bois, styl-plus, Mo'hits....
Nice songs there.
Oya add Psquare for me cheesy

Na these songs boys take dey toast babes in secondary school.
Some will be listening and imagining where the babe don agree already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by OdefaGirl(f): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fidelismaria:
None

They all sing crappy music

Sorry

I meant they all make crappy noise

Bite me

Na soapy be your type nah cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by BrutusOj(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
Olu maintain
Style plus

See as tony tetuila dey hungry me for that pics. Hmm. Handsome G.
Thats why its good as a man to work hard so you won't rely on a woman. Your fine boy go last. See Eddy, that year was relying on Kenny's money because he felt it was all about his handsomeness. See him now... A shadow of himself after Kenny dumped his ass.

Nairaland fine boys after girls money, make una continue.
Anty abi mummy, you don tey oo..to have a good knowledge of the guys in the industry back in the late 90s u go don chop plenty Christmas rice and meat.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by SirGentle2(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Styl plus take d lead...

Pls, style plus, if u are on nairaland, and u can see my comment, come back together and do one more song together... I really miss you guyz

8 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by MicroSweet(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
nappy760:
Platashun boiz - ememma, I love this track even though I don't understand a word of it grin
Erimma
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Carlyboi(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
In terms of the most talented styl plus mo hits plantashun boyz remedies trybesmen olu maintain The biggest according to their time or era Remedies old skool styl plus semi new Sokol mood hits contemporary I think psquare is in a league of their own so I won’t put them here...btw what’s kc press?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by EzekaUdenee: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
PapalsBull:
Soldiers of Christ.

Haji Bright and Super White.

[/s]
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by UnimkeAk(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Most people will say StylPlus
Stylplus for me

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... / Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books? / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: BOC Madaki – Allah Ya Tsare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.