Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Revisit To Acrimony - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revisit To Acrimony (1349 Views)

Watch:emmanuel And Liquorose Love Up In Revisit To Bbnaija-house / After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... / What Did You Learn From Acrimony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revisit To Acrimony by crismark(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2019
Riele:
Still a tragedy for me .

Imagine:

I bought a car for you
Lost my womb because of you
Married you against my family's wish
Sold my mum's property for you
Helped you fund your tuition fee
Worked my self out to provide for us.
Became a working corpse,just to help you fund your project.

And when i made a mistake of divorcing you; which is what any sensible person would have done.

You take the dream (the ring,house etc), we both shared to someone else.

The man is to be blamed.

I bought u a super car(audi)
I suffered humiliation frm ur parrot sister.
Married u knowing fully well ur womb was damaged
Gave u $10m
Re-acquired ur moms property
Worked myself out to secure a good future for us

All because i moved on from u after u divorced me, u nor want make i rest.

Should i kill myself because u divorced/rejected me??

1 Like

Re: Revisit To Acrimony by skywalker240(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2019
crismark:

Mehn go nd see dat movie.

D man was trying to build a future. D girl rejected(with serious humiliation) him wen he was abt to get rich.

Wen d girl divorced him, he moved on with his life nd found another person.
owk now i gat the drift, thats low from her, but that doesnt change the fact that some men are jerk
Re: Revisit To Acrimony by skywalker240(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2019
crismark:
I bought u a super car(audi) I suffered humiliation frm ur parrot sister. Married u knowing fully well ur womb is damaged Gave u $10m Re-acquired ur moms property Worked myself out to secure a good future for us

All because i moved on from u after u divorced me, u nor want make i rest.
Should i kill myself because i divorced/rejected me??
wow, i think am getting this movie next week.
Re: Revisit To Acrimony by Eroms4life17(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2019
crismark:

Watch dat movie again.
He really loved her.
He grew to love her knowing what she brings to the table. The woman has a bulk of the blame but the problem would have been averted if the guy was bolder and quicker to act, seek help for her, reassure her of his love, go out there and work even if the money is nothing to write home about.
Re: Revisit To Acrimony by crismark(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Eroms4life17:

He grew to love her knowing what she brings to the table. The woman has a bulk of the blame but the problem would have been averted if the guy was bolder and quicker to act, seek help for her, reassure her of his love, go out there and work even if the money is nothing to write home about.
Wrong on that..
There was no indication that he loves her based on what she brings to the table.
Re: Revisit To Acrimony by Eroms4life17(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2019
crismark:

Wrong on that..
There was no indication that he loves her based on what she brings to the table.
You really need to see that movie again
Re: Revisit To Acrimony by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2019
Riele:
Still a tragedy for me .

Imagine:

I bought a car for you
Lost my womb because of you
Married you against my family's wish
Sold my mum's property for you
Helped you fund your tuition fee
Worked my self out to provide for us.
Became a working corpse,just to help you fund your project.

And when i made a mistake of divorcing you; which is what any sensible person would have done.

You take the dream (the ring,house etc), we both shared to someone else.

The man is to be blamed.

Listen to yourself,so after the divorce,he shouldn't achieve hus dreams again or stay single forever??

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] / Do You Believe In Luck? Destiny? Why? / Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.