Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? (55035 Views)

Mention 1 Good Thing & 1 Bad Thing Your Hood/area Taught You When Growing Up / Teenage Love- My Short Fictional Love Story / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Realhommie(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ahdunns:

Abeg how una de take talk to to girl 4 hours na.
Wetin b d secret ingredient. Jus wanna knw!
Secret ke, lol.. I can't seem to even understand the motivation. Sometime around 2006/2007 me and my babe then would talk every night for almost 3 months on the roll.. Now that I'm older I'm still baffled as to how we did it that's why i said i can't understand the motivation.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by 6ixT8: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
Aye Multilinks grin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by laivwire(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
killmods:
Umm nope we had landlines back then & i could be on the phone with my sec sch sweet heart for hours not minding how my dad pays the nitel bill. Provided i can talk nonsense with her smiley
Did you experience phone tapping from siblings back then? grin

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
SEGLIZ:

my bro I beg those days were interesting like no other. strategising and beating those hardline security dads.
I can't but smile and reminisce.
grin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Realhommie(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I suppose win award for that shii.

Love is the best even though it hurts when slighted.
undecided undecided

Lucid1, where you at?

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
So Guys, did you ever practiced this?[/quote]

Indomie generation

During my teenage years, there was no phone. Though I was in my final teens when GSM came out� so I can't relate.
I used my own phone to text�
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by mechanics(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hahahahah.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Jesuspikin8: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
LOMBARDY:
When I remember things like this I get provoked because I didn't do them angry

I was the brilliant and overly religious child every parents wanted their child to be angry

Now ask me how far undecided
Broooooooooo

Wonder why my moniker and comments don't match? Hahhahhahah

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by greatbrian(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, you were inexperienced delivery boygrin

Those days I can successfully delivered to any girl in her parlour with her parents sitted side by side.

I was so good my elder one and seniors in school awarded me.

Love your signature. That's the movie jarhead. About swofford days in the marine and that was the drill instructor quote when they were picking the snipers. Cheers bro I finally found something I can relate too.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by chiefLopes(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Teenage life sweet oh......
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by LOMBARDY(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Broooooooooo

Wonder why my moniker and comments don't match? Hahhahhahah
grin grin you sef

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Jesuspikin8: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Alawaxbimbex:
wetin kun do you now
He woke up obviously undecided
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Dey thrill us small small o. GSM wasn't available in Naija until August 1 2001, just over 18 years ago. Midnight calls didn't come until a few years after that. So which network u dey use do midnight call 20+ years ago? Intercellular?

Oversabi.. na so una dey fail exams.. did u even read my post before rushing to comment How old are u sef? I mentioned specifically that we used land lines back in the days.. Ask ur uncles or aunties to explain for u and stop jumping like a hippie. There was only one network which was Nitel.. ohh abi u think say telephones no dey exist before gsm came? Loooool.. abeg there were phones but not every home had. I can still remember how many people used to come over to recieve phone calls from their loved ones abroad like every weekend. Smallie try dey read before u post ehhn.

Show that pics to ur uncle or ur daddy undecided

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
kalvoken:

Lol, I guess you are abacha generation then

You'll know by the way they talk. Indomie boys�

That some of us are not indomie generation doesn't mean we are metusela. It simply means we are more reasonable and mature in our thinking and dealings on here but still very young and vibrant.
The best generation so far is the 80s! Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Christmasdon(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
I never did those ish. i was very innocent, going to morning masses as devotional i'm. never near girls. i tink its affecting me now. don't know how to talk to gals even as at now. i hate flexing , partying , no.
buh, i have urge of kissing a girl.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Jesuspikin8: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
stanliwise:
I was in your shoes at some point but truth is those people who didn't aren't totally fine they did it. The only thing you missing you are missing right now is that you overly believed those way you lived was everything but sadly it wasn't, it was just a part of life itself.
my advice is to carry your sorry ass and leave the good youth days you are.
Good take
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Offpoint: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
greatbrian:

Love your signature. That's the movie jarhead. About swofford days in the marine and that was the drill instructor quote when they were picking the snipers. Cheers bro I finally found something I can relate too.
You're right bro... realest quote.

There's one from one gangsters movie that goes "Life can f**k me, but I determine when the Motherf**ker cùms"

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
killmods:

Show that pics to ur uncle or ur daddy undecided

Aaah...griiin griiin era. Used to turn the life out of this box in dads office those days.

Dad even bought the toy one for us that sings when you dial it.
Those days when life was serene and peaceful. Not now that a ten year old is busy picking pants for Benz or cutting nephews head for money rituals. Tufia!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
laivwire:

Did you experience phone tapping from siblings back then? grin

Yeah... one phone was in the corridor upstairs and one in the parlour downstairs then one in my dad's room. Sometimes when I'm with my secondary school babe on the phone my dad would just eavesdrop to onow what we were talking about. Na then i dey discourse assignments because i could always hear his breathing cheesy
The worse is if she's a new girl u exchanged numbers just forget it my brothers will frustrate ur life on the other end with stupid noises like when ur holding back laughter... it was crazy tho grin

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by brandmix: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Was far too serious mehn.

Thank God it payed off. cool
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Aaah...griiin griiin era. Used to turn the life out of this box in dads office those days.

Dad even bought the toy one for us that sings when you dial it.
Those days when life was serene and peaceful. Not now that a ten year old is busy picking pants for Benz or cutting nephews head for money rituals. Tufia!!!!

Lolzz things changed dear..

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Ukalu381(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
I could remember back then in secondary school, my letter writing was always "F" but because Val crush the kin English I write for this letter eeh I was amazed myself... Yawa come enter when my sister saw this letter and showed it to my mom.....the rest is history
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Realhommie(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, you were inexperienced delivery boygrin

Those days I can successfully delivered to any girl in her parlour with her parents sitted side by side.

I was so good my elder one and seniors in school awarded me.
Nahhh, not for inexperience. She got pissed by the content of the letter so she reported straight up. I wasn't there when she broke the seal coz it was well sealed. Even my sis insisted that i opened it to see what was in, if i did i guess it would have turned out differently coz my sis would definitely report to mum and i for no deliver letter again. We con later discover sef say the guy na mumsi extended family relation after the tin involve suspension.

For the babe, Apparently she didn't know the guy, he was just shooting his shot. He was in another school.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by IamCharles123: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
seanjy4konji:
You must be born in the late 90 to do this when young.
Mid and early 90 kids did this too
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by greatbrian(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
Offpoint:

You're right bro... realest quote.

There's one from one gangsters movie that goes "Life can f**k me, but I determine when the Motherf**ker cùms"

My best quote is from the movie we were soldiers if you seen the movie.

It was where Ltcol Moore was addressing his soldiers before enbusing to fight the Vietnamese. Where he told tell he doesn't care about there color or by the name they call God. You should see the movie its like the best HV seen
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by godwon01(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
Indomie kids. Era of social media love pikin.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Offpoint: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
greatbrian:

My best quote is from the movie we were soldiers if you seen the movie.

It was where Ltcol Moore was addressing his soldiers before enbusing to fight the Vietnamese. Where he told tell he doesn't care about there color or by the name they call God. You should see the movie its like the best HV seen
I'll definitely check it out.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Realhommie:
undecided undecided

Lucid1, where you at?
Why calling lucid?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by SEGLIZ: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Philinho:

hahaha...I was in school n my babe's letter spent 3months before reaching me...What a time

still those days and age were just it compare to this present age.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by desiredmee(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Op got me on this ,I used my dad's phone in doing this...chai
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by AleAirHub(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Indomitable generation will not feel that feelings.
Infact the very day a my sec sch girl text me FORLORN.
my head box grin

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by PAQ(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
If this is called old/ those days then time done really fly for my generation o! The only ways we could do this when i was a teenager was through letter writing. Boys without lyrics will copy a whole love song. That was the easy part, transporting the letter to the receiver was the hard part.... Thats when u need to get really creative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.