Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? (55032 Views)

Mention 1 Good Thing & 1 Bad Thing Your Hood/area Taught You When Growing Up / Teenage Love- My Short Fictional Love Story / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by chrisking125(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hwfa my brother? Don't tell me you're regretting ooo

LOMBARDY:
When I remember things like this I get provoked because I didn't do them angry

I was the brilliant and overly religious child every parents wanted their child to be angry

Now ask me how far undecided
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by IMASTEX: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
SEGLIZ:
still noodles generation.
my days was letter.
Seconded
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by chrisking125(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Brother I need someone like you as a friend oooo.... You'd be a good influence

greatbrian:

I can relate to that bro. My childhood was never fun. Grew up thinking myself and my sibling were the only kid in the world. And before I could even wake up to realise I was just a boy, was already drafted to a military Boarding school in sabo zaria where all i see is chaos from senior and camouflage. From there na the university. Men even a times when my civilian friends are chatting I just loose touch and I am always completely lost to what they are saying. To crown it all, am an introvert in real life and hardly mix up. Worst of it we are on break now and yesterday my civilian arty was like let's go and rock and roll somewhere in Lagos. And I was putting on my kaftan jeje only to start hearing hysteric laughter's. I had to stab going out with them out of complete shyness. Am so lost to reality and atines I do feel that void of not been among. I can type more and more but men I just feel something is missing. The only kind of life I see is what I grew to meet the military life and what I live till now. Though none of my kids will grow through this path because my late dad started it and I followed.

I must say this part before I draw the curtain. I don't even know how to dance. Zanku sounds so strange to my ears and I feel my body z just so strong and can't even move. Though I can knack 300 forward rolls in 300 seconds and 200 pull up in 200 seconds. Men I feel better on nairaland watching life from afar and seeing how people live.

Lastly bro, I derive pleasure in what most of my peers see as boring in real life. I can't listen to any music except country music. Dolly parton is the best fast music I can think of and some Kenny rogers with don Williams. Even all my playlist is country music except military morale songs. And a lot of people won't believe this, HV never tasted alcohol, cigarette or anything close. And I even got disvirgined at 20+ even though I still wish I didn't coz it was like a job parade the day I did it.

Men this life is once . But gimme some sunshine and rain I wanna grow up once again.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Stanweezy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
OdefaGirl:

grin grin, those midnight calls wey dey put person for trouble.... Imagine singing U and I or my sweet potato by dbanj not knowing that your papa has woken up and eavesdropping on you....
The next morning he will rehearse everything for you grin grin

Lolz,

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by SEGLIZ: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
IMASTEX:

Seconded

what is your view and take comparing the nipost/siblings courier service and this GSM generation?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Dearlord(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
greatbrian:

I can relate to that bro. My childhood was never fun. Grew up thinking myself and my sibling were the only kid in the world. And before I could even wake up to realise I was just a boy, was already drafted to a military Boarding school in sabo zaria where all i see is chaos from senior and camouflage. From there na the university. Men even a times when my civilian friends are chatting I just loose touch and I am always completely lost to what they are saying. To crown it all, am an introvert in real life and hardly mix up. Worst of it we are on break now and yesterday my civilian arty was like let's go and rock and roll somewhere in Lagos. And I was putting on my kaftan jeje only to start hearing hysteric laughter's. I had to stab going out with them out of complete shyness. Am so lost to reality and atines I do feel that void of not been among. I can type more and more but men I just feel something is missing. The only kind of life I see is what I grew to meet the military life and what I live till now. Though none of my kids will grow through this path because my late dad started it and I followed.

I must say this part before I draw the curtain. I don't even know how to dance. Zanku sounds so strange to my ears and I feel my body z just so strong and can't even move. Though I can knack 300 forward rolls in 300 seconds and 200 pull up in 200 seconds. Men I feel better on nairaland watching life from afar and seeing how people live.

Lastly bro, I derive pleasure in what most of my peers see as boring in real life. I can't listen to any music except country music. Dolly parton is the best fast music I can think of and some Kenny rogers with don Williams. Even all my playlist is country music except military morale songs. And a lot of people won't believe this, HV never tasted alcohol, cigarette or anything close. And I even got disvirgined at 20+ even though I still wish I didn't coz it was like a job parade the day I did it.

Men this life is once . But gimme some sunshine and rain I wanna grow up once again.

Here comes the specimen of my type.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by hekkyboi: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Stanweezy:

They replaced it with free nite bundle for browsing
the code, what time to what time and how much?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by hekkyboi: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Simplep:
I did not know what is called love till after secondary school embarassed
Did i miss?
but you fvck sha
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by greatbrian(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Dearlord:

Here comes the specimen of my type.

Oboy you care to share yours?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by UNBELIEVABLE: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
LOMBARDY:

Baba doesn't fit in at times undecided
E dey pain me well well when I think about it sometimes angry
Na wetin holy holy do me

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but holy holy makes you find it easier in life to make it than others.. grin
No, it's not religious thinking, it's the way of life.

I remember when Holy holy make me no gree join ma friends for cult, ha, most of them now be touts leading small bois...
Most times, being the overly righteous one may be tough, but the end is better than the beginning.

4 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by greatbrian(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
chrisking125:
Brother I need someone like you as a friend oooo.... You'd be a good influence

Gentlemen,

Be careful what you wish for
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
I never thought about relationships all through primary and college school..

all that interested me was tapping current.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by webngnews: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
LOMBARDY:

I was the brilliant and overly religious child every parents wanted their child to be angry

How far?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by thatigboman: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
SEGLIZ:
still noodles generation.
my days was letter.
I tire o. No telephone, not to talk of mobile phones those days
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by WaywardSon(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
LOMBARDY:

lol just curious. How far
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by lastmessenger: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Offpoint:
Sorry, I'm from stone age.... our younger ones were the delivery boys.

My elder bro once wrote a love letter literally filled up with lies even the devil will be amazed.

How he couldn't sleep, while the truth is he snore every night.

How he couldn't eat, while nigga was a glutton.

And so many other lies.

I opened the letter on the way and edit every lies out, I even had to add a sword to the heart symbol he drew on the back of the letter.

I can't let any girl lead my brother to hell when the Bible clearly state: "All liars shall go-to hell.
you ma niggah
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by LOMBARDY(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
chrisking125:
Hwfa my brother? Don't tell me you're regretting ooo

I don't know what to say wether am regretting it or not.
To the society am not
But deep within I know I am
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by LOMBARDY(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
UNBELIEVABLE:

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but holy holy makes you find it easier in life to make it than others.. grin
No, it's not religious thinking, it's the way of life.

I remember when Holy holy make me no gree join ma friends for cult, ha, most of them now be touts leading small bois...
Most times, being the overly righteous one may be tough, but the end is better than the beginning.
I don't know when this better end will come
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by LOMBARDY(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
WaywardSon:
lol just curious. How far

I missed it
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by LOMBARDY(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Magnoliaa:

How far?
Mouth no fit talk o grin

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Allsingles: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
kalvoken:
Primary and secondary school love is one thing I laugh over anytime I flashback to those days. Imagine so many written letters on sheets of papers that were never given to the girl, probably for fear of being rejected or another.

Just like the case of Kenneth omeruo, some girls had the luxury of having cell phone before we guys. So we would just use either mummsy's phone or that of our elder ones to send her text. No one ever tried his or P.mans phone, who wan die.

So Guys, did you ever practiced this?

Back in those days, I have Nokia 1600 so no one disturbs me on how to send her love messages and I never want anyone to go close to my phone.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by james2409: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
she still even texts me like this from her husband's phone

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by SEGLIZ: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
thatigboman:
I tire o. No telephone, not to talk of mobile phones those days

those days were interesting, you have to beat the fathers security and interviews.
it was legendary then, real warriors at younger age, all sense organ are at alert for you are at a non-ally territory doing business.

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by ekitimanalways(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
grossintel:
I literally colonised my mom's phone so she left it for me and bought another one. She will be like where's that boy, please bring my phone it's ringing and I'll respond mommy it's not your call. grin
grin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by thatigboman: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
SEGLIZ:

those days were interesting, you have to beat the fathers security and interviews.
it was legendary then, real warriors at younger age, all sense organ are at alert for you are at a non-ally territory doing business.
doxology
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Babaken(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Stanweezy:
What about the midnight call part, where one will buy#100 airtime and use it to call his secondary school babe and wake up in the morning feeling dizzy
this midnight call of a thing is one thing i don't entertain i don't joke with my sleep.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by VicM6: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
such love don cause wahala no be small..... sec sch girls of 16 dey get belle any how.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Etimnaic(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Teenage love show me shege. Those days in high school when we were Young, dumb and brokebut had Swiss accounts filled to the brim with love. Having contacts of almost all the girls in high school in my state. Every midnight, see boys professing raw love not adulterated love that wants to use money to scatter womb or cassava. Then to have love bars, you must be a professor in West Life, Styl Plus, etc. MTN Xtracool gave us a platform to rise and stir our inner gifts of oratory. Trust me, some of us went to become OAP all from teenage love.
Anyways, e get one day, I don red for my pocket, na so I go transfer 100 from old boy phone. My balance come read 100 naira dot. I come say flash one barnie I don dey give bars. Na so she pick 00:00 secs. My account drop to 99.89. The pain eh, e mean no night call that night.
Las Las, we were Kings even as boys.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by migeoart(f): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
EXLOVER:
Hope the two of you are married now?
yes
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by SEGLIZ: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
thatigboman:
doxology

sure you are doing fine if so (doxology) - glory to God.
you sure do remember (ditto) in place of address?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Websites With Exclusive Naija Leaked Sex Videos / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.