Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (216926 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Android17:
I posted the screen shot again. This is a different website.
This site says 320, another says 250(You posted this one)..

Then Jack says 300k before bonuses...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Android17:
Your last post on that thread, how will you know if that figure is before or after tax? That is why you use multiple sources because nobody can concretely know.

Let's assume it's net, what would his gross then be?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Android17: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:

This site says 320, another says 250(You posted this one)..

Then Jack says 300k before bonuses...
Jack said KdB will earn more than his previous total in his base alone. That previous total was 300k according to him.

So it is easy for me to accept that 320k because it is greater than 300k.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Android17: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Let's assume it's net, what would his gross then be?
Easy. Just go online and find out the tax for 6-8M a year in the UK.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Android17:
Easy. Just go online and find out the tax for 6-8M a year in the UK.
I'm saying, if the quoted £140k a week is net, what would his gross be...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Android17:
Jack said KdB will earn more than his previous total in his base alone. That previous total was 300k according to him.

So it is easy for me to accept that 320k because it is greater than 300k.

I inferred 300k base , not total...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Android17: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:

I inferred 300k base , not total...
Jack was saying that his previous base + bonus totals 300k. His previous base was never 300k. Nobody ever claimed that. Even Sterling is not earning a base of 300k now. That is his total which was the same with KdB before his new salary. Sterling asked City for KdBs new salary and City offered lower but higher than his 300k total.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Android17:
Jack was saying that his previous base + bonus totals 300k. His previous base was never 300k. Nobody ever claimed that. Even Sterling is not earning a base of 300k now. That is his total which was the same with KdB before his new salary. Sterling asked City for KdBs new salary and City offered lower but higher than his 300k total.

That's not what I inferred, that's why I said bring your source that is verifiably correct....
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Android17: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:

I'm saying, if the quoted £140k a week is net, what would his gross be...

Whatever the tax figure is for his per year just divide the 140k by it.

For example, 140/0.52 = ~ £270k a week

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Android17: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:

That's not what I inferred, that's why I said bring your source that is verifiably correct....
The argument is getting cyclical. I showed you that NOBODY ever claimed Debruyne earned 300k as base in his previous salary. That already proved that that is not what Jack was saying.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Android17:
Whatever the tax figure is for his per year just divide the 140k by it.

For example, 140/0.52 = ~ £270k a week
I asked for this because if this is net, it would mean his salary would be around 270kpounds which is obviously not so...
So the 140k is gross ...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Android17:
The argument is getting cyclical. I showed you that NOBODY ever claimed Debruyne earned 300k as base in his previous salary. That already proved that that is not what Jack was saying.

You're saying he's earning 320k now, you've brought a site that has that, you've also brought one that has 250k...

I have numerous saying 375k, some 400k...How do we determine the correct one?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Android17: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:
You are denying the obvious. I already told you that the media tried to downplay how much was being spent on Nunez so they announced his salary after tax.

Haaland after tax earns like 175K a week. Messi earns 500K a week after tax.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Android17:
You are denying the obvious. I already told you that the media tried to downplay how much was being spent on Nunez so they announced his salary after tax.

Haaland after tax earns like 175K a week. Messi earns 500K a week after tax.

If 140kpounds is before tax, it would put his gross at around 270k which isn't true ...

So I'm inclined to believe the 140k is gross...

If you're sure it's 200k and above... Bring various multiple sources and I will concede that ...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Android17: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:

You're saying he's earning 320k now, you've brought a site that has that, you've also brought one that has 250k...

I have numerous saying 375k, some 400k...How do we determine the correct one?
We all know that his total is 375-385k we know because the only thing everyone confirmed was that Haaland earns close to KdB. That is total pay. People will always give rough estimates like 400K but that is not substantiated.

I said his base now is 320 which will rise to 385 with ad d ons.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Android17:
We all know that his total is 375-385k we know because the only thing everyone confirmed was that Haaland earns close to KdB. That is total pay. People will always give rough estimates like 400K but that is not substantiated.

I said his base now is 320 which will rise to 385 with ad d ons.

We all know his total, so how do we know his base,when Salah was earning 200k, his total performance bonus was an extra 10k....
His base could be 320,330,340,350,360...No salary is 100% accurate so 400k could be a possibility...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Android17: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:

If 140kpounds is before tax, it would put his gross at around 270k which isn't true ...

So I'm inclined to believe the 140k is gross...

If you're sure it's 200k and above... Bring various multiple sources and I will concede that ...
Just ask yourself 2 questions. Why will one website say he earns more than VVD? And if he earns £5.1M after tax per year, then calculate what it was before the tax.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Android17: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:

We all know his total, so how do we know his base,when Salah was earning 200k, his total performance bonus was an extra 10k....
His base could be 320,330,340,350,360...No salary is 100% accurate so 400k could be a possibility...
why not search for the base? Nobody mentions anything more than 320K. None. So it cannot be 360 etc.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jodera:
Openmine, if you're following this Lewandowski present saga, you'll know that any player under contract doesn't have the will-power to force a move if his parent club doesn't agree. He can only rant and rant and las las him go still dey the club.

Will he still leave the club yes or no?
Despite the stance of arsenal and spurs on Ozil and Modric respectively,did they still leave?
If a player is determined to leave,the club cannot stop them...their initial move might be slowed down but it can never stop the inevitable!

Jodera:

I'm an arsenal fan and I followed that Suarez saga. Liverpool played both arsenal and Suarez cos Suarez really wanted that move. In fact, it was after the transfer window Suarez just have to calm down same way Kane calmed down after Spurs blocked his move to Man city. In fact, sources said Suarez and Brendan Rodgers wasn't in talking terms and that after the transfer window Gerrard told him to forget arsenal (that he's too good for them) that if he plays excellently well, big clubs than arsenal will come his way.

This is pubic knowledge and you can make your findings!
Forget about gists....No body played arsenal but themselves!
If Arsenal had shown financial seriousness like Barca,Suarez would have been a gunner!
Arsenal were also the only serious contender for him!
Gerard only convinced suarez to stay because he felt arsenal was a light-weight or down graded club for him.....Had clubs like Barca or Real shown interest same time like arsenal he would have left despite the stance of Liverpool...True or false?

Kane is different..he wanted to play because he wanted to win trophies!
He actually refused playing initially but due largely to the reaction of fans and the feeling of trying to force a move,he later had had a change of mind after talking with the chairman which he said was productive hence he decided to stayed!
The reason for this argument was because @Anfieldfan stood firm on the belief that the club always calls the shot when it comes to transfers and this is not always the case!
If Kane wanted to leave like Modric or Bale,he would have done so and the club would have done nothing about it despite their initial stance!

Jodera:

Now while there ought to be compromise sometimes(like in the case of Mane), but if the buying club doesn't meet the selling club strict valuation on their player, there's nothing the player under contract can do(except in the case of buyout clause).
It depends on the player's resolve to leave!
If Lewa is determined to leave and the purchasing club is already with the funds to make such deal work,nothing can stop him from leaving!
If he doesnt want to play for the club anymore he can decide not to play and run down his valuation which will soften the stance of the club to sell!
At the end,the player has a say!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
openmine:

Will he still leave the club yes or no?
Despite the stance of arsenal and spurs on Ozil and Modric respectively,did they still leave?
If a player is determined to leave,the club cannot stop them...their initial move might be slowed down but it can never stop the inevitable!

This is pubic knowledge and you can make your findings!
Forget about gists....No body played arsenal but themselves!
If Arsenal had shown financial seriousness like Barca,Suarez would have been a gunner!
Arsenal were also the only serious contender for him!
Gerard only convinced suarez to stay because he felt arsenal was a light-weight or down graded club for him.....Had clubs like Barca or Real shown interest same time like arsenal he would have left despite the stance of Liverpool...True or false?

Kane is different..he wanted to play because he wanted to win trophies!
He actually refused playing initially but due largely to the reaction of fans and the feeling of trying to force a move,he later had had a change of mind after talking with the chairman which he said was productive hence he decided to stayed!
The reason for this argument was because @Anfieldfan stood firm on the belief that the club always calls the shot when it comes to transfers and this is not always the case!
If Kane wanted to leave like Modric or Bale,he would have done so and the club would have done nothing about it despite their initial stance!

It depends on the player's resolve to leave!
If Lewa is determined to leave and the purchasing club is already with the funds to make such deal work,nothing can stop him from leaving!
If he doesnt want to play for the club anymore he can decide not to play and run down his valuation which will soften the stance of the club to sell!
At the end,the player has a say!
Hmmm...

1. Ozil never wanted to leave arsenal, instead arsenal wanted ozil to leave. It was arsenal who terminated his contract. Same thing happened to Auba. If a player is determined to leave, the club can stop him except if a very very very good offer comes or if he's running towards his last year of his contract. In terms of the latter, the club will just sell him as against losing him for free. Any player whose contract is within his early years, if he likes let him throw tantrums, he won't go anywhere

2.. I'll try and see if I can bring articles involving the Suarez saga.

3.. The main reason kane failed in his transfer move was because he still had long years in his contract. Since Levy wasn't willing to sell and even bounced off Man city 100m bid, Kane have to mellow down since he knew anything he does will affect him. If he decides not to even play again, it'll be to his own disadvantage cos they might relegate him to the u-23s if him too get strong head. If Kane was heading towards the last year of the contract, he would have an upper hand because it means tottenham would lose him for free and they wouldn't want that.

It's just all about who has the advantage but the club mostly have the advantages than the players.

4.. He can't do that bolded. If he does, that's breach of contract which might even make the club to even ban him from using the facilities while not training with the teammates. You think if he's not match fit, Barca will come for him after he runs down his contract??
All these things are counter intuitive and that's why the smartest thing was what Kane did when faced with situation — he calmed down, asked for forgiveness and just seek for better pay.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jodera:
Hmmm...

1. Ozil never wanted to leave arsenal, instead arsenal wanted ozil to leave. It was arsenal who terminated his contract. Same thing happened to Auba. If a player is determined to leave, the club can stop him except if a very very very good offer comes or if he's running towards his last year of his contract. In terms of the latter, the club will just sell him as against losing him for free. Any player whose contract is within his early years, if he likes let him throw tantrums, he won't go anywhere

Bro as much as i agree with you on the highlighted,this is not actually the bone of contention!
True a club will not let the player leave esp having signed an early contract....However,my line of thought or argument is that if a player is heading towards his middle or latter part of his contract,two options are presented,either he signs a new contract or he requests that he wants to leave....at that stage,no club can prevent him from doing so!
This is why i stated in one of my postulations here that it was going to be hard(though not impossible) for any suitor to sign Nicolo Barella from inter having signed a new 4 year contract late last season!
I admit that the club may have an upper hand if it pertains to a new transfer or after a new contractual deal with a player...
The bottomline is that one way or the other,the player will most likely have a final say towards the later stages of his contract with the club!

Jodera:

2.. I'll try and see if I can bring articles involving the Suarez saga.

I actually have one on this platform and there are several more where Arsene wenger and Suarez talked about what transpired over the botched deal!
Suarez had prior to the upcoming season bit a chelsea player Branislav Ivanovic which landed him with an EPL ban and prevented him from starting the season and other few opening matches...his disciplinary records previously and recently meant there weren't many serious suitors except Arsenal!
While Suarez was desperate for a move,his agent secretly told arsenal officials including arsene wenger about his client's release clause on his contract hoping such vital information will be enough to make arsenal generate a better bid....But Arsene wenger's frugal nature got the better of him and he told the Arsenal management to place a pound sterling ontop the already exposed release clause...This generated a lots of controversy which prompted a famous hilarious shade by the LFC owner Henry who inquired what they were actually smoking over there referring to the Arsenal management!
During this controversy,Gerard advised and convinced Suarez that he was better off with Liverpool than Arsenal labelling Arsenal as a light-weight compared to other clubs...Suarez agreed and stayed!
Had a near perfect season in 2013/2014 before Barca the following season made a better bid in excess of 65m pounds and the rest is history!

Jodera:

3.. The main reason kane failed in his transfer move was because he still had long years in his contract. Since Levy wasn't willing to sell and even bounced off Man city 100m bid, Kane have to mellow down since he knew anything he does will affect him. If he decides not to even play again, it'll be to his own disadvantage cos they might relegate him to the u-23s if him too get strong head. If Kane was heading towards the last year of the contract, he would have an upper hand because it means tottenham would lose him for free and they wouldn't want that.
It's just all about who has the advantage but the club mostly have the advantages than the players.

Firstly Harry Kane's last signed a 6 year contract extension in 2018
Thats means he currently had 3 more years on his contract as at last season when Mancity was bidding for him...Based on this info,his contract is not early and that would not have posed any threat!
If Kane wanted to leave at that point,it would have been easier as long as the purchase club was willing to meet the demands of the parent/client club and the player was determined to leave!!
However,there may be some factors that may have made him stay put ;
1. It was reported that Daniel Levy had a productive discussion with Kane that softened his stance
2.Part of the discussion that may have convinced Kane to stay might not be far from getting the right manager and buying the right playersto be competitive!
3.Kane knew a revolt would not be good for his image as a cult hero in spurs hence an attempt not to play would have elicited a negative reaction from the media and fans alike esp being an English man.
4.Getting relegated to the U-23 like you opined was nothing new to players who were plotting a move away from the club..Former Chelsea player Diego Costa did not even go close to Chelsea training pitch and decided to train at Brazil until his deal to Atletico Madrid was sanctioned!
5.Before or after deals fail to materialize,club officials plead with such disgruntled players to stay and most times use financial inducements or offer some sort of authority in the team as motivation to make a player to stay....an example is Mbape!

At the end,if the clubs are smart enough to convince the players to stay,they will reconsider but anything other than that which includes cajoling will only enforce their bid to leave and no club can stop them no matter their stance!

Jodera:

4.. He can't do that bolded. If he does, that's breach of contract which might even make the club to even ban him from using the facilities while not training with the teammates. You think if he's not match fit, Barca will come for him after he runs down his contract??
All these things are counter intuitive and that's why the smartest thing was what Kane did when faced with situation — he calmed down, asked for forgiveness and just seek for better pay.

Lewa has just has a year on his current contract and will likely push for a move away from Bayern!
He has been quoted in interviews where he has said the following about Bayern Munich;
'Something died inside me'
"My era there is over"
'I hope they don't stop me'

Such utterances will likely ensure he downs tools just to soften their stance and make him leave!
The breach you have stated is exactly what he wants...He wants the management to get frustrated and make the media pressure them to either accept what Barca has to offer or terminate his contract like Abu!

Lastly,Harry Kane never apologised or asked for forgiveness from the club officials! This statement is false! You can make your inquires!
Rather he stated that he and his agents had a productive and convincing discussion with Daniel Levy which made him stay put!
If Daniel Levy had kept with his earlier stance and told Harry he was going no where like a military officer,this would have strengthened Kane's resolve to leave either in early January or after the conclusion of last season!
At the end,the player hold most if not all the aces!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Welcome to LFC Fabio...Wish you d very best!

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
openmine:

Bro as much as i agree with you on the highlighted,this is not actually the bone of contention!
True a club will not let the player leave esp having signed an early contract....However,my line of thought or argument is that if a player is heading towards his middle or latter part of his contract,two options are presented,either he signs a new contract or he requests that he wants to leave....at that stage,no club can prevent him from doing so!
This is why i stated in one of my postulations here that it was going to be hard(though not impossible) for any suitor to sign Nicolo Barella from inter having signed a new 4 year contract late last season!
I admit that the club may have an upper hand if it pertains to a new transfer or after a new contractual deal with a player...
The bottomline is that one way or the other,the player will most likely have a final say towards the later stages of his contract with the club!

I actually have one on this platform and there are several more where Arsene wenger and Suarez talked about what transpired over the botched deal!
Suarez had prior to the upcoming season bit a chelsea player Branislav Ivanovic which landed him with an EPL ban and prevented him from starting the season and other few opening matches...his disciplinary records previously and recently meant there weren't many serious suitors except Arsenal!
While Suarez was desperate for a move,his agent secretly told arsenal officials including arsene wenger about his client's release clause on his contract hoping such vital information will be enough to make arsenal generate a better bid....But Arsene wenger's frugal nature got the better of him and he told the Arsenal management to place a pound sterling ontop the already exposed release clause...This generated a lots of controversy which prompted a famous hilarious shade by the LFC owner Henry who inquired what they were actually smoking over there referring to the Arsenal management!
During this controversy,Gerard advised and convinced Suarez that he was better off with Liverpool than Arsenal labelling Arsenal as a light-weight compared to other clubs...Suarez agreed and stayed!
Had a near perfect season in 2013/2014 before Barca the following season made a better bid in excess of 65m pounds and the rest is history!

Firstly Harry Kane's last signed a 6 year contract extension in 2018
Thats means he currently had 3 more years on his contract as at last season when Mancity was bidding for him...Based on this info,his contract is not early and that would not have posed any threat!
If Kane wanted to leave at that point,it would have been easier as long as the purchase club was willing to meet the demands of the parent/client club and the player was determined to leave!!
However,there may be some factors that may have made him stay put ;
1. It was reported that Daniel Levy had a productive discussion with Kane that softened his stance
2.Part of the discussion that may have convinced Kane to stay might not be far from getting the right manager and buying the right playersto be competitive!
3.Kane knew a revolt would not be good for his image as a cult hero in spurs hence an attempt not to play would have elicited a negative reaction from the media and fans alike esp being an English man.
4.Getting relegated to the U-23 like you opined was nothing new to players who were plotting a move away from the club..Former Chelsea player Diego Costa did not even go close to Chelsea training pitch and decided to train at Brazil until his deal to Atletico Madrid was sanctioned!
5.Before or after deals fail to materialize,club officials plead with such disgruntled players to stay and most times use financial inducements or offer some sort of authority in the team as motivation to make a player to stay....an example is Mbape!

At the end,if the clubs are smart enough to convince the players to stay,they will reconsider but anything other than that which includes cajoling will only enforce their bid to leave and no club can stop them no matter their stance!

Lewa has just has a year on his current contract and will likely push for a move away from Bayern!
He has been quoted in interviews where he has said the following about Bayern Munich;
'Something died inside me'
"My era there is over"
'I hope they don't stop me'

Such utterances will likely ensure he downs tools just to soften their stance and make him leave!
The breach you have stated is exactly what he wants...He wants the management to get frustrated and make the media pressure them to either accept what Barca has to offer or terminate his contract like Abu!

Lastly,Harry Kane never apologised or asked for forgiveness from the club officials! This statement is false! You can make your inquires!
Rather he stated that he and his agents had a productive and convincing discussion with Daniel Levy which made him stay put!
If Daniel Levy had kept with his earlier stance and told Harry he was going no where like a military officer,this would have strengthened Kane's resolve to leave either in early January or after the conclusion of last season!
At the end,the player hold most if not all the aces!
Fair points cool

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
openmine:

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Lordsagna: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2022
openmine:
who will bench for this guy hope it's keita or Henderson Sha
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Lordsagna:

Maybe Keita due to his fitness wahala and inconsistencies!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2022
Lordsagna:

How could you even suggest Henderson.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Lordsagna: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
mikuz:

How could you even suggest Henderson.
what's up with Henderson?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lordsagna:

what's up with Henderson?

Fabio can't displace him. Its not debatable.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Travelling squad: Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Alisson, Bajcetic, Carvalho, Chambers, Clark, Clarkson, H. Davies, Diaz, Elliott, Fabinho, Firmino, Frauendorf, Gomez, Henderson, Hill, Jones, Jota, Keita, Konate, Mabaya, Matip, Milner, Morton, Mrozek, Norris, Nunez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Phillips, Robertson, Salah, Thiago, Tsimikas, Van den Berg, Van Dijk, R. Williams.

Kelleher sat out the last training session so I think he's Injured...

Musialowski played with Jay Spearing in our last u21... Rumours in Poland is he's going to move out on loan...

Gordon Maybe injured
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Wishing you the best Neco cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

Viewing this topic: MonsterVerse(m), Jodera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.