Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (45892 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by livebyday(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
nonichuks:
It tried but Camon over this

We know them when we read their comments

Transsion staff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by livebyday(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2019

1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Powerbankseller(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Still checking the difference between spark 3 pro and this spark 4. anyway, remember to buy original power bank to augment it
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Gabson006: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
2 month old spark3 for sale at shikinni money

Check my siggy for deal
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by cigwe(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Me way still dey gather money for spark 2 God elp me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by skyhighweb(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mays24:
Still substandard grin
very big
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by cigwe(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Gabson006:

Check my siggy for deal
How much
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by adeoladeola(f): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Same trash, as usual.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by jikins(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
madgoat:
XIAOMI for live. So glad i have broken away from the chains of tecno and Infinix grin

My guy grin grin

The knowledge of Xiaomi is the beginning of wisdom.

7 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by udoekere: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
madgoat:
XIAOMI for live. So glad i have broken away from the chains of tecno and Infinix grin
how good is Xiaomi compared to Infinix and Tecno and the price?
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by mexzony: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
EggSauce:
It takes reasonable phone companies with foresight a year to release new phones of their series...(one year after each series is released)... This enables them to bring major update and specs to the series year after year... But u see this Tecno and it likes... Na just Godforbid dem be .. nonsense brand
grin grin the last sentence of yours eh. Kai. Have mercy Na.
I quite agree on the taking time for major updates.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by martinz1: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
innovation is gone, now its copy and paste
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Babzrockman: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
Timileyin1234:

U are looking for bahubali
Where people dey look for avengers The end game. Oga o

My brother na wetin dey hungary my wife oo.... me don watch am since 2017
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Delaw00(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
I don't mind if someone buy's this for mecheesy
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Olodo24: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Na band 28 wey person go chop? Other specs nkor?
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Blankstare(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Spark 2 is same with this
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Gabson006: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
cigwe:
How much

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Lightway: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
kingxsamz:
undecided undecided undecided Seriously, what is the purpose of this phone? I don't see any upgrade here... Even the phone doesn't have usb type c... Still the same old features. Releasing new phones every week...
And Tecno fans keep buying the same thrash... Tecno fans are trying sha.

compared to the spark 3... the spark 4 features

Larger screen display
4G Lte
Larger battery

Now you know
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by hypertekcdf(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Good for them , infinix ave join the monthly gang too, hot7 without 4g.

I respect infinix sha because of hot 6 pro
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
henry007:
TECNO Spark 4 'Vacation Blue' unboxing and review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gicpz8_C7Hs

The entry level Spark 4 was announced barely 5 months after it predecessor, the Spark 3 and it has gotten a facelift similar to that of the Camon 12 series with a triple camera set up and taller form factor. If you're looking for an entry level device with support for Glo 4G/LTE band 28A, this might just be the smart phone for you. There are a few pros and cons you'd need to know about the Spark 4 before you buy and I've got you covered in this video.

Price: N34,500

See screenshots from video below.
Camon 12 is still better than this, this is crap

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by smasher1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
kingxsamz:
undecided undecided undecided Seriously, what is the purpose of this phone? I don't see any upgrade here... Even the phone doesn't have usb type c... Still the same old features. Releasing new phones every week...
And Tecno fans keep buying the same thrash... Tecno fans are trying sha.

It's not their fault. There's no money to buy a high end phone.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Daliano(m): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=madgoat post=83073971]XIAOMI for live. So glad i have broken away from the chains of tecno and Infinix grin[/quo

Any good Xaomi within the price range stated above? I'm due for a phone change.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Lawrencestix(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
livebyday:
Unboxing of another low quality piece of thrash poor build quality phone from transsion holdings

Next week they will unbox infinix note 30 with a 40 inch stylus , then upper week unbox itel stapler and phone combo

Trashy devices

my belle o,i no fit laff again.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Umarzy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
madgoat:

Me too bro grin, dropped my infinix for a new Xiaomi tongue

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Lawrencestix(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Gabson006:

Check my siggy for deal
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Lawrencestix(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
martinz1:
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Lawrencestix(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
martinz1:
wetin dem innovate b4?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Kendollar696(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Enjoying my pouvoir 3 plus jejely.. phone matters can rest for now..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / Infinix Hot Note Review Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.