Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (45847 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Egonec(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2019
Egonec:

I dnt think glo 4G/LTE band is 28A, because my tecno pouvoir 3 plus has it but doesn't support glo 4G. MTN 4G works well on the fone.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2019
I bought the spark 2 around January last year for 38k, not up to 3 months later the spark 3 came out and was even cheaper, still nursing my pain, the spark 4 was now released!!
I swear, I should have just gone for the fairly used Samsung S7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Ejadike(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2019
henry007:
TECNO Spark 4 'Vacation Blue' unboxing and review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gicpz8_C7Hs

The entry level Spark 4 was announced barely 5 months after it predecessor, the Spark 3 and it has gotten a facelift similar to that of the Camon 12 series with a triple camera set up and taller form factor. If you're looking for an entry level device with support for Glo 4G/LTE band 28A, this might just be the smart phone for you. There are a few pros and cons you'd need to know about the Spark 4 before you buy and I've got you covered in this video.

Price: N34,500

See screenshots from video below.
this phone is long sha

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Ejadike(m): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2019
But I wish to see a higher upgrade especially in there chipsets
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Ejadike(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2019
Kendollar696:
Enjoying my pouvoir 3 plus jejely..
phone matters can rest for now..
abi lol. When you're enjoying a massive battery, why you no go rest?
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2019
The way at which tecno release phones ehn....
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by prodiG(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2019
Kendollar696:
Enjoying my pouvoir 3 plus jejely..
phone matters can rest for now..
Bro how fast does the phone charge?What is the battery life like?Can you tell me about your experience with the phone because i'm planning to get it next week.Pls reply ASAP
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by prodiG(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2019
Egonec:

I dnt think glo 4G/LTE band is 28A, because my tecno pouvoir 3 plus has it but doesn't support glo 4G. MTN 4G works well on the fone.
Bro how fast does the phone charge?What is the battery life like?Can you tell me about your experience with the phone because i'm planning to get it next week.Pls reply ASAP
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Etizz: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2019
Mays24:
Still substandard grin
My dear, don't actually think its substandard, I think its just a phone for those who can't afford expensive phones....as u can see its cheap...if I have money for Samsung of cos I go for it...at least someone can afford it....not everyone can afford IPhone, Samsung and Nokia......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by elonize(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2019
WOCKHARDI:
Any good Xaomi within the price range stated above? I'm due for a phone change.

Xiaomi Redmi 7A goes for #35,500.
2G RAM, 32G ROM, 4G LTE, dual nano SIM standby, Qualcomm Snapdragon, and octacore processor. Which phone beats that at that price? Battery is 4000mAH.

Redmi 7 is 47,000k: Dual rear camera, 4G LTE, dual nano SIM, Qualcomm Snapdragon, Corning Gorilla glass, octacore, finger print unlock, split screen, infra red, switch screen and plays videos in slow motion. Battery 4000mAH, 3G RAM, 32G/64G ROM.5
Redmi by Xiaomi is simply the best.
I have been hearing of xoami, is d body strong like Nokia,since tecno n infinix dey get plastic body if e fall,d screen cracks
Dis xoami,d camera dey ok?
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by elonize(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Etizz:

My dear, don't actually think its substandard, I think its just a phone for those who can't afford expensive phones....as u can see its cheap...if I have money for Samsung of cos I go for it...at least someone can afford it....not everyone can afford IPhone, Samsung and Nokia......
dude I tire for dem o,substandard fone,tecno get name pass dat xoami.I can't buy hot 7pro for 44k right now,say n.a. wetin apen,I go use d fone take see God.I want a 4g fone,good camera n 4000mah battery,but d prices dey blow my scantus.
I have concluded to sew my cloth well.d fone n.a. food sef...shu
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2019
This phone is very good I bought it 34,000 at Tecno store. 4g lte , 6.52 inch screen,the screen is good at it's price, 4000mah battery, Android 9, split screen, one hand mode, and many bunch of features. I have been using my phone for 2 years because I don't want to buy Tecno/infinix phone again, I want to buy Samsung but my phone suddeny died and going for Samsung I have to spend what I don't have so I decided to go for this and I am really enjoying it.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
elonize:
I have been hearing of xoami, is d body strong like Nokia,since tecno n infinix dey get plastic body if e fall,d screen cracks
The body is plastic and it comes with a plastic extra jacket. Corning Gorilla glass is the best screen you can have in any phone. Buy Redmi and thank me later.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
elonize:
The body is plastic and it comes with a plastic extra jacket. Corning Gorilla glass is the best screen you can have in any phone.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by elonize(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
WOCKHARDI:

The body is plastic and it comes with a plastic extra jacket. Corning Gorilla glass is the best screen you can have in any phone. Buy Redmi and thank me later.
is d camera ok,a 4g xoami is how much?
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by gabe1234(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2019
doggedfighter:

The pregnancy was not up to 9 months
angry grin
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by gabe1234(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2019
toye440:
How much is spark 3
I got mine #35,000 last two months from slot.
Don't know how much it would cost now
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Babzrockman:
Please someone should help me with downloaded BAHUBALI 2 (THE CONCLUSION)... rokeebbabs@gmail.com
I have it in 720p both 1 and 2,with other great Bollywood movies like Dhoom 1-3, Gangs of ganessyer or something ( forgotten the actual name), Ghajini, 3 idiots,Chennai express,Don 1-2, etc.
1 Terabyte plus Nollywood movies and TV series.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Babzrockman: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Greatzeus:

I have it in 720p both 1 and 2,with other great Bollywood movies like Dhoom 1-3, Gangs of ganessyer or something ( forgotten the actual name), Ghajini, 3 idiots,Chennai express,Don 1-2, etc.
1 Terabyte plus Nollywood movies and TV series.

Wow! I have watched DHOOM, 3IDIOT, CHENNAI EXPRESS AND DON.. How can u be of help pls with Bahubali 2 ony?
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Egonec(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
prodiG:

The charging is kind of slow especially from 90 to 100%. 0 to 100% can take like 4hrs plus. With heavy usage without switching off ur data, d ba3 can last up to 24hrs. Moderate usage can take u for up to 2days. The display is very good. The screen doesn't easily get scratched.... for now I dnt really have complains except for the slow charging. I'm using the follow come charger though
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Babzrockman:

Wow! I have watched DHOOM, 3IDIOT, CHENNAI EXPRESS AND DON.. How can u be of help pls with Bahubali 2 ony?
I'm only free on weekends, sometimes Friday. I will transfer it to your Hard drive or PC free,as long as I didn't spend money to get it to you.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by prodiG(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Egonec:

The charging is kind of slow especially from 90 to 100%. 0 to 100% can take like 4hrs plus. With heavy usage without switching off ur data, d ba3 can last up to 24hrs. Moderate usage can take u for up to 2days. The display is very good. The screen doesn't easily get scratched.... for now I dnt really have complains except for the slow charging. I'm using the follow come charger though
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Babzrockman: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Greatzeus:

I'm only free on weekends, sometimes Friday. I will transfer it to your Hard drive or PC free,as long as I didn't spend money to get it to you.
g

Hahaha
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Daliano(m): 1:09am On Oct 15, 2019
madgoat:

You will get a recently released Xiaomi for 47K. Thats the Redmi 7.

Thank you..I just got the Tecno camon 11 pro today.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by prodiG(m): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2019
Egonec:

Bros good day o.My pouvoir 3 plus fills up immediately it gets to 87-90%.Has yours done so recently because mine just started this
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Egonec(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
prodiG:
Bros good day o.My pouvoir 3 plus fills up immediately it gets to 87-90%.Has yours done so recently because mine just started this

No, I've not experienced that. Maybe you should let the ba3 drain very low, then restart and charge again.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by KCode: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
kingxsamz:
undecided undecided undecided Seriously, what is the purpose of this phone? I don't see any upgrade here... Even the phone doesn't have usb type c... Still the same old features. Releasing new phones every week...
And Tecno fans keep buying the same trash... Tecno fans are trying sha.
USB type C? You're pretty ambitious.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by prodiG(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
Egonec:

No, I've not experienced that. Maybe you should let the ba3 drain very low, then restart and charge again.
Thanks
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Oluwabusobomi(f): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pls does this phone has notification light
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by emmzo(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Can't waste $100 on this when there is still Xiaomi, oukitel, umidigi or blackview.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by emmzo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
dollyj1996:
those phones on jumia with great features but low price (most from abroad) what can one say abt that
Depends on the brand of the phone. But if you go for brands like oukitel umidigi Xiaomi Blackview, you have no problem because they are reliable.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by somtookeke(m): 5:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Tecno Spark 4 Lite : specifications, price and availability

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/tecno-spark-4-lite-specifications-price.html

Share, Like, Comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.