Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (45876 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Egonec:

No, I've not experienced that. Maybe you should let the ba3 drain very low, then restart and charge again.
How is the performance of the phone how long does it take to charge 0 to 100 %?
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kendollar696:
Enjoying my pouvoir 3 plus jejely..
phone matters can rest for now..
How long does it take to charge 0 to 100 % pouvoir 3 plus? Does it hang, what about the battery can one get 2 days on it?
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Kendollar696(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
MartinsD12:

How long does it take to charge 0 to 100 % pouvoir 3 plus? Does it hang, what about the battery can one get 2 days on it?
I won't lie to you.. the charging is fast, within an hour plus you're getting a reasonable charged battery. it doesn't hang. and yes it's can last up to 2 days. it all depends on how you use it and how frequent you use your internet. For internet consumes more battery than any other app.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kendollar696:

I won't lie to you.. the charging is fast, within an hour plus you're getting a reasonable charged battery. it doesn't hang. and yes it's can last up to 2 days. it all depends on how you use it and how frequent you use your internet. For internet consumes more battery than any other app.
I actually need a battery phone I got tired of charging this my camon 12 over and over again, that pouvoir 3 plus and redmi 8 which will give a good performance and battery life?
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Kendollar696(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
MartinsD12:

I actually need a battery phone I got tired of charging this my camon 12 over and over again, that pouvoir 3 plus and redmi 8 which will give a good performance and battery life?

for camon 12, the machine power is bigger than the battery. it will be comfortable from 6month to a year buh will worsen after that. such machine needed more power. I don't know for redmi buh I can guarantee for the pouvoir 3 plus.. the machine power plus the battery power is perfect couple with the inbuilt storage and screen size, not too long, not too short. it also has a good camera. Another thing I noticed about techno devices, they hardly have damaged outer speakers.. Before I forgot pouvoir 3 plus screen is much stronger than that of camon..

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kendollar696:

for camon 12, the machine power is bigger than the battery. it will be comfortable from 6month to a year buh will worsen after that. such machine needed more power. I don't know for redmi buh I can guarantee for the pouvoir 3 plus.. the machine power plus the battery power is perfect couple with the inbuilt storage and screen size, not too long, not too short. it also has a good camera. Another thing I noticed about techno devices, they hardly have damaged outer speakers.. Before I forgot pouvoir 3 plus screen is much stronger than that of camon..
Thank you I just hope this will help me make a better choice buy phone that has battery and forget charging two times a day even if na once a day it Last or two days on average usage am OK

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Egonec(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
MartinsD12:

How is the performance of the phone how long does it take to charge 0 to 100 %?

3½ to 4hrs to charge. For a very heavy user, it can last up to 24hrs. But if u conserve the ba3, it can last you longer than that.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Egonec:

3½ to 4hrs to charge. For a very heavy user, it can last up to 24hrs. But if u conserve the ba3, it can last you longer than that.
OK thanks that means charging it once a day for a heavy user, average user can get 2 days somehow
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Egonec(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2020
MartinsD12:

OK thanks that means charging it once a day for a heavy user, average user can get 2 days somehow

yeah

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Paradoxie: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
nazram1:
This phone is very good I bought it 34,000 at Tecno store. 4g lte , 6.52 inch screen,the screen is good at it's price, 4000mah battery, Android 9, split screen, one hand mode, and many bunch of features. I have been using my phone for 2 years because I don't want to buy Tecno/infinix phone again, I want to buy Samsung but my phone suddeny died and going for Samsung I have to spend what I don't have so I decided to go for this and I am really enjoying it.
How's the battery life of the spark 4 pls?
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Paradoxie:

How's the battery life of the spark 4 pls?

Seriously I can't lie to you the battery is very good it last through out the day when I am using it but if I am doing nothing with it it will take upto 2days
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Paradoxie: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
nazram1:

Seriously I can't lie to you the battery is very good it last through out the day when I am using it but if I am doing nothing with it it will take upto 2days
I just got it about 3 hours ago for 36k. Seems the phone is becoming scarce, the few shops I saw it were saying 38k last, but I pressed on till I got it for 36k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Paradoxie:

I just got it about 3 hours ago for 36k. Seems the phone is becoming scarce, the few shops I saw it were saying 38k last, but I pressed on till I got it for 36k.

Congrats bro. I wish u to enjoy your phone to the fullest. I also don't know why the price goes up

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Paradoxie: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
nazram1:

Congrats bro. I wish u to enjoy your phone to the fullest. I also don't know why the price goes up
Tnx a lot.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Uchechiokpara39: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2020
What a lovely phone

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Paradoxie: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Etizz:

My dear, don't actually think its substandard, I think its just a phone for those who can't afford expensive phones....as u can see its cheap...if I have money for Samsung of cos I go for it...at least someone can afford it....not everyone can afford IPhone, Samsung and Nokia......
My brother, u're so on point. Funny enough I could get myself a high end samsung phone, but its a matter of choice n na my money. I wonder y peeps can't just mind their business. U have sense.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Paradoxie: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2020
elonize:
dude I tire for dem o,substandard fone,tecno get name pass dat xoami.I can't buy hot 7pro for 44k right now,say n.a. wetin apen,I go use d fone take see God.I want a 4g fone,good camera n 4000mah battery,but d prices dey blow my scantus.
I have concluded to sew my cloth well.d fone n.a. food sef...shu
Another dude with sense.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Paradoxie: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Daliano:

Thank you..I just got the Tecno camon 11 pro today.
Chief, how are u enjoying ur new phone? I'm yet to switch on my new phone since I bought it yesterday. NEPA nawa. Lol.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Paradoxie: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2020
Kendollar696:

Has anyone noticed the selfie camera on canon 12 air?
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Paradoxie: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2020
nazram1:

My brother, I'm yet to put it on o, till I get to the office by GOD'S grace.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Kayconcept2(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2020
TECNO spark 4, is superb . Being the higher version of all spark, it's truly living up to its name.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Daliano(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Paradoxie:

Chief, how are u enjoying ur new phone? I'm yet to switch on my new phone since I bought it yesterday. NEPA nawa. Lol.

Such a nice phone with strong battery..
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
The phone is not bad
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Paradoxie: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Daliano:

Such a nice phone with strong battery..
Correct.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Homeyfav: 2:14pm On May 11, 2020
l;,m.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by akande115: 12:25am On May 13, 2020
Homeyfav:
Tecno Spark 4 Price In Nigeria
https://www.priceinnigeria.ng/tecno-spark-4/

Morning pls, if I want to swap Tecno WX3 for Spark 4 at calcare . Like how much should I budget to add.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Faithhill2: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Any update on it so far? I'm planning to get it too
Paradoxie:

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Realboygenius(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
Faithhill2:
Any update on it so far? I'm planning to get it too

Yes
Some have been receiving updates.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Realboygenius(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
akande115:

Morning pls, if I want to swap Tecno WX3 for Spark 4 at calcare . Like how much should I budget to add.

You have to take it there for evaluation.
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Sainthia: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2020
akande115:

when you get there they'd tell you
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Chubbyface: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
MartinsD12:

pouviour 3 plus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / Infinix Hot Note Review Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.